Sungain Solar

DETAILS
91% 0%
4.5

Based on 81 ratings 1 Review removed

The owners started out in solar in 2012 as a sole trader business, then transitioned into a partnership in ~2017, and as we grew even larger again we transitioned into a company in March of 2019. Solar has moved mountains since the first products became popular on rooftops in Australia. The continual advances in technology keeps us on our toes. It has always been our goal to translate our experience through to our clients and assure the quality of products we select to deal with.

We have been successful in building strong relationships with Australia’s largest solar panel distributors, which gives us the competitive edge with low price points for our clients. We pride ourselves on offering some of the longest and most encompassing product and workmanship warranties available in the industry. Most importantly, warranties that you don’t have to jump through flaming hoops to claim under.

Our base of operations here in Perth Head Office (67 Howe St, Osborne Park), primarily focuses on sales and service for our clients all over Western Australia, but also heads our national logistics network which can facilitate installations in every major city and regional area of the Eastern Sates and South Australia. This is made possible with the help of our team operating from the Gold Coast Office (1 Corporate Ct, Bundall QLD).

From start to finish, every time you deal with us you will be speaking to a local. Sungain Solar is a locally owned and operated business, with all service, sales and support staff operating in Australia.

Confidence is assured from Australia’s #1 Trusted Solar Choice.

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Sungain Solar Reviews (81)

4.4/5

4.4/5

Amazing team from sales to installation, super professional.

Great sales to installation service. Extremely easy process, and very professional. Installation was super smooth and inspection was passed without any issue.

LOCAL TRADES USED TO INSTALL. GOOD JOB.

MY MOTO IS "ALWAYS DELIVER BETTER THAN YOU PROMISE"
IN THIS CASE, EVERYTHING WENT TO PLAN, EXCEPT THE COMMISSIONING OF THE UNIT, WHICH TOOK OVER 2 MONTHS EVEN THOUGH THEY PROMISED IT WOULD ONLY BE 2 TO 3 WEEKS. I HAVE MISSED OUT ON THE FEED IN TARRIFF FOR THAT PERIOD BECAUSE OF THE DELAY.

Sales process was fine but installation delayed

We only received 1 quote (on 26/9/23), from Sungain Solar, but they completed the documentation within a couple of days. On 4/10/23 they advised that installation would be 2-3 weeks from approvals. On 13/10/23 ( and again on 25/10 and 31/10) they advised that all approvals had been done. Then silence until 6/12/23 when they advised installation would be 31/1/24. So too soon to comment on installation or performance..

Great installation, excellent price...average customer service!

Pros:
- The installation itself was neat at the end, and reasonably quick (within 2-3 weeks)
- Attention to details was great by the installer.
- The initial admin part was good, as was the initial communication and quoting process.
- Price was competitive.

Cons:
- An unexpected surprise on the installation day; some panels in the design did not fit the roof space! The designer was not responding to our calls in the morning, which caused a 2 hour delay and stress. The company wanted to charge me $250 for this, but the waived it after explanation!
- It took some time and fiddling to commission the Fronius inverter, as the installer (contracted) was not very experienced with the new Gen24!
- the smart meter was not commissioned at the same time the inverter was. I needed to spend some time with Fronius customer service to do that myself!
- No explanation with the set up/ mobile app/ how everything works ..etc. It's good I did some research and had some knowledge of everything!
- Late response to my emails in the weeks after my installation.

In Summary, the installation job itself was great with competitive pricing. There were few hiccups along the way that were really avoidable, and after sales customer service could be better. I would recommend with caution.

This 1.00 star review was removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Neville's Solar System

Sales was excellent, answer all my questions and things progressed through to the installation stage.
The rebate was approved, the deposit paid but still no installation, just excuses. It is more than two months and still no progress.

Dear Neville,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're sorry to hear that this wasn't up to your expectations. We take all feedback seriously, and we appreciate your honest feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration you may have experienced. Please feel free to contact us directly so we can discuss your experience further.
Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing Sungain Solar.

Kindest regards,
From the team,

Sungain solar

Good service thanks. Would recommend them to others. Looks great too.

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate it.

Feel free to contact us if you've got any further questions or queries ?

Remarkably Efficient Installer

From start to finish one of the most efficient companies I’ve encountered. Annie in sales was a pleasure to deal with, without being pushy. Installation was completed and the system fully functional within 3 weeks of signing up. During that time I was kept informed of everything happening behind the scenes.The installation was completed with the minimum of fuss by 3 very helpful courteous contractors.
Was very impressed with the other 2 Companies recommended by Solar Quotes (thanks Finn!), but couldn’t be happier with my final choice of Sungain Solar. Now to look forward to these lower electricity bills!

Hi Grant,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the positive feedback and are pleased you enjoyed your experience with us!

Feel free to contact us at anytime :)

Original Review on 08-12-2022:

Brilliant service and support

All went well they promptly answered any questions were factual and accurate excellent service Original ratings

Hi Linda,

Feel free to contact us at anytime :)

10 months later we asked Linda: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very efficient

Quoted a good price and the installation was very quick and efficiently handled.

Under-performance of system & over-estimate of savings

My system was installed in March 2021. The company was pleasant to deal with, responding timely to queries and keeping me posted through the process. The system has been reliable and the quote was competitive.

Unfortunately, after reviewing the overall performance of the system (for more than 1yr), it has underperformed by more than 25% of what was estimated. In addition, when comparing the savings estimated in the quote, it is off by more than 45%. This significantly changes the proposed benefit & payback period of the install. Note - we also increased our electricity consumption during the day to increase the savings by using our own solar power (approx. 27c per kWh by not using grid power) and limiting the small return from exporting (approx. 3c per kWh offpeak, 10c per kWh peak).

Be sure to scrutinize the performance of your system and compare to what is quoted.

Working well

The sales process went well. This company was not pushy at all. It was unfortunate that the salesman said it would be about a week after approval that they would be installed but it actually took a month. The installation team were a bit untidy leaving bolts on the roof and plastic ties on the ground. We drink the water collected from the roof so we don’t want anything that may end up in the tank left there. The update of the meter was efficiently organised by the company.

Thank you everyone at Sungain, great communication, installation went well, with polite and tidy staff.

Would certainly recommend Sungain

Very happy with the solar company and the electrical installer. Communication and feedback excellent. The electrical installers were great.

Excellent all round ! They took care of everything. Followup was good and my queries were attended to quickly.

Simple process

The Sun Gain team made the process as simple as possible and kept me quite well informed throughout. All the steps were laid out for me which made getting the rebate and interest free loan easy.

Only points to improve upon are the number of different people that contacted me via email could have been streamlined and they didn’t notify me that the parts would be dropped off the day before installation. Luckily someone was home.

Great Team

Sungain we’re great from start to finish. Quality install and service.

Value for $

Great customer service.
Installation team were very good.
from order to install within 2 weeks.
Pay back on investment is expected to be 2 years.

Very professional - Not at all pushy

Very Good, they were happy to answer all of my questions

Nice system

Can't fault the sales and quoting process, very detailed and professional.
Had a hiccup with one part of the solar system install, however it was dealt with swiftly
Customer service is second to none

Excellent service & friendly staff

Sales team got in contact quickly and were very friendly and couldn't do enough to help. Installation took longer than they thought (over 2 days). No problems. Customer service excellent. Only minor issue was little face-to-face information about how to use the system - links to youtube only.

Won our business and delivered.

Sungain sales was not pushy but helpful in explaining different options and configurations. They went to great lengths and willing to ensure I got what I requested. To get my business, they offered a discount to my initial quote. On the day of the installation, the contractors arrived on time and discovered they weren't able to install the panel in the configuration as discussed. However after some discussion, we came to a mutually agreeable outcome. This was exceptional customer service on their part. The workmanship was performed to a high standard - they were honest to advise of a few cracked tiles which they replaced or sealed up. No leaks were discovered after the recent rain. Happy I was producing solar power that afternoon.

Thanks for your feedback Fred!
We are thrilled you had a great experience with the entire Sungain Solar team :)

Panels

Everything went well, sales service team excellent.

Thank you for your feedback, Mal! We're happy you've had such a positive experience.

Please reach out if there's anything we can help you with in future.

Would happily recommend & use Sungain again :-)

To be honest I would have initially been happy to go with any of the 3 Perth companies Solarquotes suggested based on my initial phone chats & quotes received, but was very impressed with my Sungain Solar experience from start to finish and would highly recommend them.

Great customer service at every step of the way, great communication, they were prepared to be flexible and work with me to find solutions within our budget. Slick online interactive quote, proposal & payment system was both user friendly & added a touch of professionalism that I appreciated.

Standing by their install with a 17 year workmanship warranty (in addition to standard inverter & panels product warranties) was a good selling point as well.

Install went well, took a little longer than (they) expected but was completed within the day, very neat and to our satisfaction.

System performing very well so far & looks great!

Thanks so much for the review Clive! We're glad you had a great experience :)
Of course feel free to reach out anytime in the future!

Original Review on 06-08-2022:

Fantastic people to deal with

Great quoting process, easy to deal with.
The 3 guys that installed and set up were punctual, polite, considerate and very tidy.

10 months later we asked Charmaine : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. Our bills have decreased even though we had reverse cycle air conditioning put in after our panels were installed.
Very happy with the system.

Excellent service and always clear communication. Every question or concerns we had were immediately answered by the sales team. Very happy with our system. Thank you.

Very positive experience

Sales were amazing, super knowledgeable and friendly. Fought for my business without being too pushy imo. I shopped around and their price was really competitive for the quality i received.

From accepting the proposal to the installation date was only a couple of weeks and they were accommodating with my FIFO schedule and upcoming holiday.

Installation overall im very happy with, took about 4 hours. Inverter was installed in an accessible location neatly in my garage and panels were also installed neatly. My only minor gripes were that there was some miscommunication about what time the installers were arriving and i only found out when they were pretty much already at my door as well as some smudges on the glass on the panels and some wire clippings left at the RCD box.

Thanks so much for the review Jake!
We’re glad to hear the experience was overall positive
We appreciate the feedback about the smudges and wire clippings, this will be passed back to the installation manager as an area for improvement as we strive to deliver 5 star service end to end
As always feel free to reach out anytime in the future!

Sungain

Very happy with Sungain, system installed within 3 weeks of deposit even though I live in a rural area. Installation was very well done, installers thoroughly discussed layout and system. System has generated 59kW in 9 days during cloudy Autumn weather. Would recommend Sungain to anyone looking to get SOLAR

Thanks so much for the kind review Rudy, we really appreciate it!
Feel free to reach out at any time.

The best choice for us.

Sungain was the first to respond with an offer which included options for panel and inverter.

Their quote was the first to arrive and prompts for a response was polite.

In support of the process by Solar Quotes we waited for all three to arrive and the last was on the final day of the offer period.

Installation was booked for a day to suit us and, being 100klm from the City, they were on time and organised.

Throughout the installation we were asked for our preferences on 1. panel array as our house is 90deg to rise and fall of the sun. I.e our ridgecap is pointing NNW.
2. Inverter location.

It was obvious these were an experienced crew as they discussed their approach to the installation to achieve our selected locations and worked as a team.

The installers were puntual, polite and professional.

The follow up from the office on the next day was experienced, polite and accommodating explaining the process of our installation being connected to the grid by the power company.

We now enjoy clean power and can monitor the output of the system on our mobile phones.

Yes we recommend Sungain Solar.

Thanks Greg! We're thrilled to hear it was such a positive experience mate :)
Feel free to reach out anytime!

Solargain

Too early to give top marks for value and quality. Service and installation went very well. We were kept informed for each step. Prompt and understandable information given.
Happy to recomend.

Thanks for the positive review Peter! We hope your enjoying your new system :)
Feel free to reach out anytime!

Waiting . . . .

First up, I HAD to rate the installation to proceed!
Very friendly customer service. The 'normal' procedure did not fit in my case as Synergy (WA) requires a Wifi connection (emergency) and as my house is a new build there is no wifi and I do not intend to connect for a while. So original Wifi forms cancelled and new paperwork sorted for a different emergency fix (I'm not sure what) hence installation delayed for about a month. I have been kept in the loop with proceedings so hoping all goes well on the 18th.

Thanks for the review Graham!
Appreciate your patience while we waited on Synergy to do their thing.
Hope you're happy with the new system, and congrats on the new house mate!
Feel free to reach out anytime :)

Happy with the end result

The quoting process was efficient and responsive. Unfortunately there seemed to be a bit of a disconnect between sales and the office, and the installation team didn't show on time, but when they did, they were super fast, efficient and polite, and they left everything tidied up. Sun Gain handled everything from start to finish, so it was great to have it all taken care of, and overall we are very happy with the results.

Thorough explanations and did everything for you.

Salesperson provided detailed information about a number of systems. All paperwork was completed by the company, we didn’t have to do anything. Installers were very helpful, friendly and tidy. We were shown how to use the app. Grid connection also done for us.

Very Professional Process

Sales and quoting - full marks.
The installation team could not be faulted and cleaned up the site above and beyond expectations.
Customer service been excellent but install only occurred this morning - awaiting details re grid connection etc.

Thanks for the awesome review Peter!

We'll be sure to pass it on to the guys :)

Original Review on 05-05-2022:

Excellent sales service

The salesperson was very friendly and helpful. She knew everything that I asked and provided quotes for several configurations of panels and inverters with all specs and warranty information.
I chose to go with them because they were very informative but not pushy and their pricing was nearly the cheapest quote I got, from a lot of companies, and the warranty is quite a bit longer.

The installation went smoothly apart from the installers arriving 2-3hrs late with no communication since a week earlier. The installers were quite friendly and helpful.

I'm not sure about the grid connection yet, I need to contact them regarding this and the consumption monitoring as I'm having some trouble setting that up too.

10 months later we asked Keith: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

1 year in and still haven't been able to set up the app to monitor my system, I've tried several different apps and finally got one that seemed to work only to have it say that it's registered to someone else.
Customer service has just told me that I have the wrong kind of WiFi and can't explain any further issues with connectivity.
Haven't noticed any difference at all in my power bills, if anything they are higher. A workmate got the same size system installed a week earlier by a different company and is saving around $300 per bill.

Working Well

The sales/quoting process was achieved without too much stress

The installation was carried out by an installation team promptly, by a friendly team and they left no mess.

Customer Service was acceptable

Amazing to deal will and installation was fantastic

Such and easy sales/quoting service and very helpful.

Installation went amazing. So friendly and clean and tidy

All the things you are warned about, they will do!

I was warned about “rogue” Solar installers when I underwent the process of obtaining Solar Energy quotes, but nothing prepared me for this!
After obtaining 4 quotes through a third party website, I found Sun Gain Solar were using the best equipment for my budget and had the best reviews.
After running through my options and obtaining a quote, I was sent a text message on 14th November by the sales consultant saying that if I placed my order and paid my deposit, they would have my installation done in 3 weeks time. This suited me perfectly, so I paid my deposit and sent back the appropriate paperwork.
On 17th November, I was sent an email offering me 2% off the total price if I paid early. I was happy to do this, so replied asking for a confirmed installation date and I would make the payment. To that, I got no response.
On 24th of November I received what looked like a general automated email stating they were inundated with customers and they would be in touch over the next few days to organise an install date
The same email came on 30th of November
On the 6th December I received a call from another rep, giving me an installation date of 24th January. The 3 weeks promised had turned to just over 10! I was understandably disappointed at this date (which I did make quite clear). They said she would make some calls and see what could be done.
On the 12th, I received a call with “I have some good news, we can get you booked for 4th January” Yeah, great news, it was only an 8 week install date, not a 10 week one. We were going away over the new year period, so this would mean we would have to cut the holiday short. Given the time I had waited, I wasn’t going to put it off, so accepted and cancelled the last few days of my holiday accommodation, which left me out of pocket. I asked them if everything was ready to go and asked if there would be any further costs, she replied no, even updated my panels to a better panel given the stock I ordered would not be in on time.
On the 22nd of December I received a call from them. This time it was telling me that they missed the fact that they would need scaffolding and the cost of my job would increase by a further $2500 (almost 50%) I will admit I was angered by this, and didn’t conduct myself in a manner I would normally, but I snapped. After some back and forth, I told them they had two options, refund my deposit that day, and if not, honour my initial quote.
The next day she asked for my bank details, to which I replied no, that was not our agreement and to continue with the job as quoted, and I would see them on the 4th (again, I was outraged at the interactions to date, so reacted this way)
I then got a call from the Director, Shane Goold. Shane was the first person in the team willing to help come to a solution, rather than continually throw problem after problem at me. In fact, Shane was the only reason I stuck it out and continued with them. We came up with a compromise and new panel design which was not ideal, but didn’t require the scaffolding.
On 30th December I received an email titled “Installation coming up” which had some handy hints as to how to maximise my return from the Solar Panels system. So after returning early from my family holiday, we were ready to go on 4th. It got to 8:30am and the installers had not arrived in the promised 6:30-7:30 time slot. I send messages to their Perth office and Shane, only to get a reply stating that my job had been cancelled. If so, why did I get the email on 30th getting me ready for the installation??
Something wasn’t adding up.
After much faffing around, we fell back to the 24th January as the install date.
The installers came and asked me to sign a form stating I was happy for them to start work on the property. I left for work and thought nothing of it. Up on my return, I was met by the installers, who asked me to sign another form, this one a digital form, which was in their words, the same as the one I signed in the morning. I asked if I needed to look at the job, but by the time I put my stuff down and said hello to my kids, they had left. It was then that I noticed the panels had been placed in a different areas than agreed.
I contacted Shane again and was told the form I signed was in fact a form people sign on completion of the job, and that I had ultimately signed off on the design. My fault, I should not have trusted them, and yes, I should have read the form!
I have given them the opportunity to fix the job so we can all walk away happy, but the only way they will do that is by charging me again for a quote to move the panels.
Be aware of the games they play, the installation quality and the people working there. The only good one is Shane, but unfortunately the damage was done by the time I got to him.

In response to your review.

We take full responsibility for the initial 3-4 week delay due to the untimely event that we had 2 installers have to take urgent leave which was less than ideal given summer is our busiest period.

However the events that conspired after that timeframe, need to have a sense of shared responsibility on your part due to the way in which you conducted yourself and any requests you made.

Since you have detailed out a timeline of events, we’ll take the opportunity to comment on a few key moments.

We notified potential customers that we had 10 slots left for the year, however when that message was provided this was prior to the installers unexpected leave. In response to the setback we notified customers that we would be covering any loss of ‘rebate’ and had our installers working weekends in an attempt to keep timeframes reasonable, we also offered any customers who wished to cancel a full refund of any deposits paid.

Your initial installation date was set to the 4th of January.

For your situation a site visit was organised due to the difficult scope of your roof layout and the report was generated. Our operations team then contacted you to inform that scaffolding was now required to proceed with the desired aesthetic preferences you had mentioned in the initial consultations.

You proceeded to verbally abuse them and ultimately said you wished to cancel should Sungain not absorb any scaffolding costs, being that absorbing thousands of dollars is not a reasonable request, they proceeded to begin the cancellation process moving around other installations to fill your previous date.

You then proceeded to call Shane (Director) multiple times, when calling back you explained the situation and he agree’d to look into if another design could be achieved without the need of scaffolding.

After Shane consulted with the installation manager we were able to come up with a more complex design utilising optimisers and more installers but which resulted in a lesser cost, than the alternate option of scaffolding.

You then expressed your wish to continue with the installation at this point but would weigh up your options between the scaffolding and alternate option.

At this point your original slot on the 4th of Jan had been given to another customer due to the cancellation request mentioned earlier, we then gave you a new date of the 24th of Jan.

You complained that you had already organised to end your holiday short and requested the original date, at this point it was the evening of the 23rd and all staff, installers and suppliers we’re now on holiday so we were unable to make any changes, we notified you by text message to inform that we were unable to change the date back despite all efforts.

The 4th of January came around and we got a very direct text from you asking where the installers were, it appeared you had disregarded what had transpired on the 23rd of Dec.?You then replied with another request to cancel, to which we called you and enquired if you we’re certain as we feared a replay of events, you agreed that you would proceed with the 24th of Jan.

The day of installation arrived and the panels were installed as agreed with the slight alteration of moving 2 panels from portrait to landscape in the exact same location.

Invoice was sent.

We received an email saying that you were upset due to alteration, as you believed it would change the output. We assured you the change was very minor as the panel location was identical just a different orientation and wouldn’t affect the output in anyway.

You agreed to make payment.

The invoice became overdue by 12 days in which you were sent multiple reminders, you replied with remarks such as “I have scheduled your payment for 30/3”, “I thought I had 11 weeks to pay as that’s how long the install took”.

Due to the way in which interactions we’re handled thus far, we made the assumption that there was now an intent to drag out the payment process, so an email was constructed that non payment would be referred to our legal team.

All in all, we take full responsibility for our shortcomings in the initial installation timeframe and have taken the appropriate steps to ensure that we have additional install teams ready in the scenario another situation was to occur like this. Beyond the initial date given, we feel that the outcome was influenced by the way in which you handled yourself and the request to cancel so hastily when it wasn’t your true intent.

We feel we went above and beyond with the Director stepping in and handling your situation personally in an attempt to provide an exemplary customer service experience and are ultimately disappointed that despite those efforts that you were left disappointed.
Regardless, we will continue to provide you with excellent customer service for any future enquiry.

Great communication

Great communication, sales person gave me a variety of different options.

Overall Happy with everything

Annie from Sungain was great. She answered all my questions and explained everything to me.

The installer were punctual and polite.

My only complaint is they needed to install a circuit breaker but wasn’t informed (happy for them to do it) Apparently the electrician wasn’t allowed to tell me this and needed to be communicated from Sungain but they got in touch with me well after the installation was completed. Hence the 4 out 5 for customer service.

Great customer focus

The quoting process was very professional and Solargain went out of their way to help accommodate our needs even though we have a very challenging roof configuration. The installers were careful, punctual, tidy and polite. From the start to the finish of the process we had excellent service.

Hi Heather,

Thank you very much for your review!
We are glad you had a positive experience with our company

Please feel free to reach out at any point in the future :)

Good but an unwelcome surprise.

I was very happy with the process. However, I was disappointed that I was charged another $500 at the end without prior consultation as they needed to add a circuit box.

Hey Mike,

Thank you for leaving a review!

We are glad you had a positive experience.
We apologise for the inconvenience of your extra meter charges. We are always looking for ways to improve as a company and the accuracy of these charges during quotation will be worked on.

Please feel free to reach out at any point in the future :)

Excellent service

Very happy with process from start to finish. Knowledgeable and responsive sales to professional neat installation.

Easy to organise and deal with

I spoke to Paul at Sungain Solar. He was very matter of fact, explained the differences between the types of panels and inverters. Pros and cons of each.

The quote was within our budget, the finance options were very reasonable and the installation was quick and hassle free (despite the downpours).

Very happy with the app that monitors the solar power production too. Very easy to use and quite interesting.

Thanks!

Hi Josh

Thank you very much for your positive review, we are glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Feel free to contact us at anytime if you ever have queries :)

A supplier who shows they care about the customer

I found Sun Gain Solar very easy to deal with. Unlike some other companies whom I asked for quotes, they responded promptly and followed up with additional information and, indeed, offers. Whilst most of the quotes were in the same ball park, I went with Sun Gain because of their stronger workmanship warranty and because of their good commiunication.

They were able to install within a fortnight and the installation went smoothly, without hassle. The installers left the place tidy - although they did put some bits of roof tile in the recycling bin. Two friends have asked about the install and I've had no hesitation in passing on Sun Gain's details to them.

Hi Cyril

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad you had a positive experience with our team!

We are always looking for ways to improve, so we appreciate your time and honesty.

Feel free to contact us anytime if you have queries :)

Original Review on 27-12-2021:

Very good experience. Solar Quotes made the decision making simple.

Sales/quoting process was very professional and follow up great. My queries were answered promptly and nothing was too much trouble for the sales person and other staff.

Installation was excellent and the two installers were very courteous, punctual and ensured a thorough clean up following installation.
Customer service was excellent and everything needed doing following install was completed seamlessly.

8 months later we asked Max: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has exceeded my expectations from the date of installation 12 months ago.

Brendan

This company was informative from the get go ! Helpful and prompt with email or phone call replies.
Definitely give this company a chance.

Excellent Experience

Very happy with every aspect of the job. The service was amazing, every question answered quickly and we were kept up to date every step of the way. The installation team were great, polite and everything was left spotless. Highly recommend

A good standard

All good, the only shortfall was the before and after installation photos listed as part of the 17 year warranty were not provided.

Saga

Quoted on 6.6 kwpanels / 5kw inverter.
During install I was told I needed to have a smart meter as I was to far from the main board(cable run).
So now I have to have a limit on my inverter to 4kw.
This is what I told them when we first started this process.
So an extra $500 .
I had a 4kw system and I advised them this is the limit I was allowed but the system was approved for 5kw then changed on the day.

Best bang for your buck and the Sales ready to hear out and accomodate requests and pricing review.

Salesman Josh is super accomodating and was able to prepare 6 quotes for consideration.
The arrangement by the team for install date is kept up to date and we were informed progressively.
The installation team arrived on time had good manners and ran thru what has been done and how to monitor the system.

Recomended.