Sungain Solar Reviews

About Sungain Solar, Solar Installers

Sungain Solar
Approved Installer
Sungain Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 20 632 201 551  ABN active since 12 Mar 2019 | Sa & Jr Pty Ltd
ACN: 632 201 551  ACN active since 12 Mar 2019 | Sa & Jr Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,850 - $5,820 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The owners started out in solar in 2012 as a sole trader business, then transitioned into a partnership in ~2017, and as we grew even larger again we transitioned into a company in March of 2019. Solar has moved mountains since the first products became popular on rooftops in Australia. The continual advances in technology keeps us on our toes. It has always been our goal to translate our experience through to our clients and assure the quality of products we select to deal with.

We have been successful in building strong relationships with Australia’s largest solar panel distributors, which gives us the competitive edge with low price points for our clients. We pride ourselves on offering some of the longest and most encompassing product and workmanship warranties available in the industry. Most importantly, warranties that you don’t have to jump through flaming hoops to claim under.

Our base of operations here in Perth Head Office (67 Howe St, Osborne Park), primarily focuses on sales and service for our clients all over Western Australia, but also heads our national logistics network which can facilitate installations in every major city and regional area of the Eastern Sates and South Australia. This is made possible with the help of our team operating from the Gold Coast Office (1 Corporate Ct, Bundall QLD).

From start to finish, every time you deal with us you will be speaking to a local. Sungain Solar is a locally owned and operated business, with all service, sales and support staff operating in Australia.

Confidence is assured from Australia’s #1 Trusted Solar Choice.

Sungain Solar Solar Reviews

Sungain Solar Quality Plus

Did my homework on SolarQuotes (excellent information) and other sites .. went with Sungain Solar
as Shane was great to deal with and I was able to get the system I was looking for at a good price ..
Would recommend Sungain Solar and SolarQuotes.

Great value for money, fast response, spot-on technically and with a hard working hands-on installation team

Sungain Solar provided me with excellent commercial, financial & technical information from the outset. The members of the Sungain Solar team that I dealt with were professional & always prepared to go the extra distance to compare & to explain the systems that were available & to compare alternative options within these systems. This included the associated relative efficiencies, costs, warranties & payback periods related to these options. In comparison, the information that competitors provided me to me with was not so helpful or informative. In a nutshell, nothing was "too hard" for Sungain Solar.

All warranties for workmanship & for the system installed were a minimum 15 years, which gave me "peace of mind" should any unexpected problems occur in the future

All aspects of the grid connection were handled totally & efficiently by Sungain Solar, with no delays or any additional or unexpected costs

The site installation crew were hard-working & experienced with a brief to make onsite modifications to the locating of the solar panels to provide small, but effective incremental output/cost benefits. This crew always readily provided me with helpful answers to my questions & had no problems in explaining the practical aspects of the installation.

Excellent & timely follow-up to any operational queries

Overall & individually, the Sungai Solar team also came across as being passionate about their work & the fact that they were providing environmentally sustainable, clean energy.

I would happily recommend Sungain Solar to anybody looking for both a cost-effective & environmentally friendly energy supply solution provided by a knowledgeable, friendly & hardworking team. I also learnt a lot along the way! Thank you Sungain Solar.

Solar panel and inverter installation.

Did good job with installation have not seen anything wrong. Too early to tell how efficient it is. Show additional information

S.Howard

Sales easy explained about system
Installed quick and tidy no complaints
They organised things with synergy