Sungen Reviews

About Sungen, Solar Installers

Sungen

SOLAR POWER FOR A CLEANER FUTURE

Sungen is focused on providing the most efficient and cost effective solar solutions in the market to customers ranging from humble residences to large companies Sydney wide.

Our mission is to promote and implement the power network transition from an exhaustible, fossil fuel reliant grid to clean, renewable Solar Power.

Sungen Solar Reviews

Sungen helped me work through what I wanted from my solar system and explained all the variation in the different technology panels and inverters. Local team helped manage the entire process from first meeting to installation. Show additional information
Hi Finn, we had a really good experience with Sungen. The package we were offered by Sungen was excellent. Fronius inverter and Longi panels. All was installed within 2 weeks. The sales rep, Aaron, had excellent product knowledge and was able to offer an excellent deal on the spot. After due consideration we went ahead with Sungen.
The installers and installation was on time and done very professionally with no issues at all.
Overall the total experience was positive and I have since recommended Sungen to several other colleagues and family.