Arkana Energy Group Reviews

About Arkana Energy Group, Solar Installers

Arkana Energy Group is a Solar Power Installation company based in Ormeau and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Arkana Energy Group Solar Reviews

A shock of the initial price. But was very happy once it was explained and did the research into the high quality gear that Arkana Energy was proposing. The installation went smoothly and the crew were very courteous and friendly.

The system is performing superbly and I am on track to completely eliminate my bill.

Very impressed with the SolarAnalytics platform. It's opened my eyes to the true cost of electricity. I can monitor exactly what's happening in the workshop. This has allowed me to optimise my energy usage and change out ineffective equipment.

I would recommend anybody who wants to invest in a high quality system give Arkana a call.
We are very pleased with the overall service since the beginning and the first time we met with Chris - the South Coast Branch manager. He was very perseverant and committed to ensure we understood exactly what was offered.

We went with 10.5kW of PhonoSolar panels and the Fronius inverter. The installation was extremely smooth and the equipment is working perfectly.

We extremely pleased with the savings and the performance to date and would not hesitate to recommend Arkana and particularly Chris, to anyone.
5 stars all the way... We had a 6kW system installed in February and we just got our latest electricity bill and it definatetly works.
Chris the south coast branch manager was great to work with and very approachable with any concerns.
Initially only required 5kw system but supplier to company could only provide 330w panels instead of 270w panels, therefore only needed 20 panels not 24. Was not charged any extra by solar company. The panels supplied were PHONO CELLS Hyperion panels. At this time the Fronius digital panel max's out at 5044 AC Watts. Show additional information