Charlie Sparks

Charlie Sparks Reviews

With our 100% satisfaction guarantee and focus on total customer satisfaction, you can rest assured with the Charlie Sparks team. We provide a wide range of electrical and data solutions, as well as innovative solar panel, power-wall and battery setups. Whether it is residential electrical wiring, commercial electrical fit-outs or 24/7 emergency services, our local electrical contractors are fully equipped to promptly and safely carry out any installations.

WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?

1. Competitive pricing to provide practical solutions to your electrical & solar needs
2. 10 Years Workmanship Guarantee
3. We only use high quality products backed with genuine manufacturer warranties
4. Licensed and insured Master & CEC accredited Electrician on every job
5. Fully stocked service vehicles to complete the job quickly and efficiently
6. Fast turnaround on quotes and scheduled appointments
7. Complimentary site visits prior to work commencing to ensure there's no issues on the day

So if you need a reliable, premium electrician please call or email us – we’d love to talk about how our electrical or solar services can help!

Our team of fully accredited and highly trained Electricians, have years of experience on hand. Skilled in a wide range of Electrical and Solar services, we are ready to provide the solutions you need. Call us today to speak with one of our knowledgeable team.

Reviewers report paying: $8,145 - $8,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Charlie Sparks Reviews (18)

Easy dealing with Charlie Sparks

With so many "solar cowboys" out there it was a pleasure to deal with Charlie and the team at Charlie Sparks

The process was simple from start to end

After a lengthy chat to understand my needs Charlie quoted me for exactly what i asked (i must admit i did a fair amount of research first) no hard up-sell

As i was getting some roof restoration done prior to the solar install Charlie was more than obliging to work around my needs, he kept in contact and adjusted the scheduled install as needed.

Once the install date was agreed Charlie and his team arrived on time and worked throughout the day, providing updates and explanations during the day.

They left our place clean and tidy, apart from my shiny new solar panels on the roof you wouldn't know they had been there.

No hesitation to recommend Charlie Sparks

Great job Charlie & the team, thanks

Great installer & very good system

Charlie was very helpful from the get go. I wasn't sure which system size to go for but after talking to him it made sense to go for the 10kW one. The team turned up on time on installation day, did a stellar job & left the place clean and tidy. They hit an issue at commissioning time with the Fronius inverter but were straight on the phone with a rep to solve it. Charlie followed up with a quick phone call a few days after installation to make sure everything was fine. So far, the system is working perfectly & I'm very happy with the overall experience. I would definitely recommend charlie and his team to anybody looking for a solar system install.

Flexible and friendly

Sales and quoting process was pleasant, Charlie was easy to talk to and helped explain the different system and setups we could go with. He was also happy to quote comparative systems and explain any differences to me.

The installation went well, we had to delay for a few weeks due to very heavy rain however the first sunny day available, we were ready to go. Installation was all complete in one day, with an early start and managed to wrap up by about 3pm or so.

Charlie also organised a lot for the grid connection, it was all perfectly on track and I felt like it couldn't have been done quicker. I verified all of the info and it looked great.

Excellent and knowledgeable service throughout, plus good value for money

Charlie Sparks had provided one of three quotes recommended to us by SolarQuotes, and I had sought others too. Charlie's price was (just) the cheapest of the quotes we had received, but was for 1 kW more of Q CELL panels, and so he was in our top-two preferred installers at that point.

At the same time, during other renovations in our house, we discovered our old meter box needed work, and Charlie was the first of the installers to advise that the system was non-compliant and needed replacing with a metal meter box and individual RCDs for fire safety and to accommodate any PV system. He was able to give us a packaged quote for upgrading the meter box and switchboard, installing the PV system and doing some other electrical work required for the renovation. As a CEC-accredited designer and installer and an electrician himself, Charlie was able to provide advice across all aspect of the work we needed done, which we really appreciated.

On the day of installation (last week), the team arrived at 7am and completed the solar installation and electrical work efficiently, despite some delays caused by rain showers. They were personable and worked together well across the different aspects of a complex installation and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. Charlie even returned briefly the next day to wrap up a few minor items.

Charlie Sparks is now in the process of organising the grid connection with our electricity supplier, which is another aspect of the service that I appreciate.

It's early days on our solar PV journey, but we're very happy with the work done by Charlie and his team.

Install in Sydney

Very easy to deal with and installation was done when Charlie said it would be done....very happy with the process

Great work!

If you are looking for a solar salesman then look somewhere else. If you want a no nonsense company to deal with then Charlie and his team are who you are after. They made everything so simple, from the first conversation, Charlie asked me "what are you wanting from your solar installation?" He was able to recommend a system to fit my budget and needs without selling me gadgets that I didn't need, he was genuine and honest, he answered all my questions and explained why he's recommending what he is installing. The installation process was done very smoothly, and he was able to work around my work schedule, he took photos to show me how my roof looked with the panels on. After the install he helped me install the app to track my solar power generation and showed me what to look out for in case of any unexpected faults. Charlie and his team were all very pleasant and friendly.

Great installation. Easy to work with

Quoting was simple and informative. The installation was professional and timely and the customer service very good. Happy to recommend Charlie

Good installer and even cleaned up after the work was done! Rare these days

Sales quote was a quick response and detailed, with plenty of information about the recommended system and a good competitive price.

Once COVID shutdowns ended and we could get an installation done, the team doing it came as advised, did a good clean job and even took all the rubbish away.

Charlie Sparks' help with grid connection was fine, but of course energy supplier AGL took the opportunity to lift our rates by 28% based on last bill, which I guess is to be expected, but there are others we will try to see what the market is offering.

I would not hesitate in recommending Charlie Sparks

I received a final quote from Charlie after discussions, regarding system size & component preferences. this was handled professionally with no pressure.
Charlie organized a site visit before the install to make sure there was no unforeseen problems.
the install progressed smoothly to schedule with some weather challenges.
Charlie handled all the install paperwork for the system, contacting supplier for meter changes, making sure system was all working before leaving site.
I would not hesitate in recommending Charlie Sparks.

Great service from beginning to end, awesome system

Charlie was a pleasure to work with - fast to provide information as questions arose, and adjust the system design to maximise capacity after discussing options. With the system designed, Charlie and his guys were onsite and installing within about two weeks, with works completed within a couple of days. Works were to a high standard, communication was excellent throughout and I cannot recommend Charlie highly enough. The Jinko Tiger cells look mint too.

Great job allround.

Very satisfied in all aspects of the job. Quote, install & service.

Very pleased. Highly recommend!

I had 5 quotes from different installers. I scoured through their quotes, their websites and reviews from solarquotes. They were all pretty good. I put Charlie's underneath the pile as he had the least reviews (although 5 star but unfortunately only had a handful and theirs was the cheapest - we thought maybe they're crap brands!) My wife and I already had in mind someone else but in spite of that we still met with Charlie just so we've covered everyone. We knew the size of solar system we needed. We did our homework. Others said it won't fit and quoted us for a lesser system at a much higher price. Charlie on the other hand said they can do for the size we wanted and he addressed all our concerns giving us a couple of options to work with. We asked many questions. In the end we decided to go with Charlie. We felt comfortable, no sales fluff, just an honest to goodness person to deal with, and the fact that they've been vetted by solarquotes gave us that extra confidence with our decision. Also, being an electrician himself he knows the sorts of problems they have to deal with and fix based on experience. The price all up was very reasonable compared to others and they're not crap brands. It was within our budget, including the removal of our two old solar systems. Upon removal of the old system they discovered our roof tiles were not fit for another installation. It would crack or break. I bought extra tiles for replacement however it wasn't the same colour as my existing roof tiles. It was extra work for the installation team to swap tiles around to make it look nice and tidy. And the best part, Charlie did not charge extra for it!!! As for the rest of the installation team, they were polite, punctual and knew their respective jobs! We now have a new 12.32kw solar system (28 panels; 440w). We're very happy.

10kw system with Fronius inverter and 440w tiger panels

The quote process was smooth and quick with the Charlie Sparks providing any variations I requested.
The quoted price was very good.
The installer was easy to discuss and talk to regards any issues or questions.
The system was installed within 2 weeks after signing the contract.
All paper work was handled by Charlie Sparks, I did not have to anything.
I have no hesitations in recommending this company.

A good quality system at a great price

Charlie quoted a great price and his team came for a pre-installation site inspection to ensure that everything would fit. They took time to explain the different options for panel layouts on our multi-level roof. Charlie kept me informed about installation delays due to wet weather.

The team were all very polite and they did a very neat job at installation. They even arranged for our old solar system to be removed and the panels being re-purposed for Africa rather than landfill.

Fantastic installation!

I engaged with Charlie Sparks at the end of January and within two weeks the system was installed with no hassle or head aches.

Very professional on the phone and in person, answered all questions and guided me to select the best system for my house

No hesitation to recommend Charlie Sparks. Good job.

Charlie was quick to quote. Honest and helpful with all the questions I asked.

His team is good. Very polite, they all did the job well. Highly recommend this company.

Fantastic results! Definitely recommend.

- Sales and quoting was really quick, and the quote given was reasonable.

- The installation ran smoothy and efficiently.the workers at Charlie sparks were clean and tidy and polite and respectful.

Fantastic job! Thanks to Charlie and his team.

We are very happy with the solar system and the installation service provided by Charlie Sparks and his team.

Charlie was always very generous with his time, exploring several options, and helping us to select a quality system that was right for us.

Once we signed the contract, Charlie was quick to arrange a suitable installation time. The installation ran smoothly, with Charlie and the team always taking the time to consult with us to incorporate our installation preferences. We are very happy with the end result - a quality system and a quality installation.

Thanks to Charlie and the team at Charlie Sparks.