Cove Technologies Pty Ltd

Cove Technologies Pty Ltd Reviews

Cove Technologies is a small business based on the Mornington Peninsula that focuses on quality solar design and installations.

All of our works are performed in house with one of the directors personally attending to the installation and guiding you through the design and consultation process so you understand exactly what you are getting.

Reviewers report paying: $2,824 - $8,100 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Cove Technologies Pty Ltd Reviews (17)

Was nervous about getting Solar, too much info out there. Cove Technologies put that all to rest. Highly recommended!

Vernon was great to deal with. Got back to me quickly and answered all my questions. Vernon and his crew were in by 7am and out by 2pm. Slick looking install, did not leave a mess. I wanted to go with a small company that did their own work and did not use contractors. It's early days, but I am totally happy at this point.

Very happy

They looked after everything for us which made it stress free. Really impressed

So Far So Good.

Hi. Solid process from beginning to end. Went with QCells panels and SolarEdge inverter with optimizers. So far so good since the installation. Cove handled the Vic solar energy rebate side plus help organise the grid connection after the install. I was pleased with the system and particularly the installation onto the three different roof surfaces. Cove recommended optimizers to allow for the different roof locations. Cove went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Everything was handled without fuss and they even found and recitified an undiscovered electrical wiring issue in our home.

A speedy install prior to Covid Lockdown

After processing a lot of very helpful quotes for various solar installs I eventually decided on size and price and went with Vernon from Cove Technologies. I payed a down payment and locked in an agreed start date.
I was delighted when this date was brought forward knowing that the start date had changed due to other orders being cancelled due to Covid. The install was quick, well managed and completed prior to the Covid lockdown. Soon after the system was activated and has been working as well as the weather has allowed it to.
I would highly recommend Cove Technologies and their thoroughly professional service.

Great Install

Great customer service was why we chose to use Cove Technologies

Very good service overall

Cove Technologies show different price options on their web site which is a good starting point to choose an appropriate system.
The install was done when scheduled and was completed neatly in one day with no fuss.
Very good customer service and all the paperwork was handled by Vernon including final inspection.
-Answered all my questions
-Offered the best price
-Technically competent

Customer service

Quote easily read on the phone. Solar panel layout the best. Did not charge extra $150 for putting inverter in garage _ 2 metres from metre box. Put microinverters on shaded panels at no cost. Straightforward to deal with.

quality installation

from the start they quoted a quality system and were transparent about the whole process. very easy to deal with.

Fast turn around, excellent customer service, efficient system

sales quoting was great,
Vernon is a very well spoken guy and great installation went off without a hitch

overall really satisfied with the system.

A+++ In Every Single Aspect - 110% recommend Vernon at Cove Technologies

Was recommended three suppliers by Solar Quotes and went with the local guys at Cove Technologies. Vernon is extremely professional and responsive. The whole team did a fantastic job at quoting, re-quoting with changes, and installing early! System looks great and very happy so far.

Definitely recommend paying a little extra for the Meter which allows you to track production vs usage vs export

Review

Happy with the customer service and quality of the installation, great to deal with.

Extremely happy with all aspects of the installation,and Vernon from Cove Technologies made the whole process easy.

The sales and quoting process was simple and easy
The installation went extremely well ,very professional, and on time
Cove Technologies has organised the grid connection with our supplier
Would recommend Cove Technologies to any prospective solar purchaser
Vernon was very help full during the whole process.

Professional install

Prompt quote, all questions answered and all aspects of the process were explained. Vernon undertook a professional install and had the wifi connection to my phone up and running for me same day. Very happy with this install and look forward to the sun shining!
I havent actually got the system yet. Applying for Vic government grant an loan.

Outstanding company installing high end product

The quoting and advice was done by one of the Directors of the company, Vernon. Not having much knowledge about solar, I found the explanation and supporting material supplied was self explanatory. When I asked for more detail, this was promptly supplied which included quite accurate assessments on production/output as well as cost when I upgraded some of the system. The installation went very smoothly with the company being right on time. After the job was completed, I didn't even know they had been with most of the panels out of sight. The inverter occupies a small area inside the garage and apart from seeing this, the system is out of sight doing its thing. I paid a little extra for the system to have batteries connected at a later stage rather than the company coming back later when I decide to fit them. Basically the system will be plug and play when its connected with batteries. I cannot recommend this company more highly. I trust this company 100% and they have no hidden costs. They say what they mean and they mean what they say. It has been operational for five months now and has not missed a beat. This company will not sell you under performing products and may be slightly higher in cost compared to other quotes but the quality and workmanship is well worth the investment and this company will be around for a long time to come. I have uploaded a photo of the inverter, the solar panels are on the roof which I do not have a photo of.