Cove Technologies Pty Ltd Reviews

About Cove Technologies Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Cove Technologies Pty Ltd
Cove Technologies Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

Cove Technologies is a small business based on the Mornington Peninsula that focuses on quality solar design and installations.

All of our works are performed in house with one of the directors personally attending to the installation and guiding you through the design and consultation process so you understand exactly what you are getting.

Cove Technologies Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I havent actually got the system yet. Applying for Vic government grant an loan. Show additional information

Outstanding company installing high end product

The quoting and advice was done by one of the Directors of the company, Vernon. Not having much knowledge about solar, I found the explanation and supporting material supplied was self explanatory. When I asked for more detail, this was promptly supplied which included quite accurate assessments on production/output as well as cost when I upgraded some of the system. The installation went very smoothly with the company being right on time. After the job was completed, I didn't even know they had been with most of the panels out of sight. The inverter occupies a small area inside the garage and apart from seeing this, the system is out of sight doing its thing. I paid a little extra for the system to have batteries connected at a later stage rather than the company coming back later when I decide to fit them. Basically the system will be plug and play when its connected with batteries. I cannot recommend this company more highly. I trust this company 100% and they have no hidden costs. They say what they mean and they mean what they say. It has been operational for five months now and has not missed a beat. This company will not sell you under performing products and may be slightly higher in cost compared to other quotes but the quality and workmanship is well worth the investment and this company will be around for a long time to come. I have uploaded a photo of the inverter, the solar panels are on the roof which I do not have a photo of. Show additional information