Generate Energy Reviews

About Generate Energy , Solar Installers

Generate Energy
Gold Partner

Your Local Solar & Storage Specialists

Generate Energy Pty Ltd is a South Australian based Private Australian Company established in 2013.

Since its foundation, Generate Energy has grown to one of the leading providers of solar and storage solutions in South Australia and has installed thousands of systems across the state.

Mission

Every day we provide exceptional service and quality solutions that empower our clients with sustainable and renewable energy independence

Vision

We will become South Australia's leading provider of quality solar and storage solutions. Our reputation will attract employees and clients eager to be part of the value propositions provided by our industry leading and highly skilled team.

Values

Leadership, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Innovation, Respect.

Our Promise

We individually assess our customers’ needs and provide tailored solutions using our selective range of premium quality products.

We have spent extensive time researching and testing the products we provide, choosing only to install the latest technology products with proven reliability and performance, sourced from reputable manufactures with Australian based offices.

With our strict product selection process we guarantee our systems will provide peace of mind for our clients and will also achieve the highest level of power efficiency, system reliability and safety.

All work is carried out by our in-house highly trained and experienced staff. This ensures a high level of consistency and professionalism, guaranteeing all our staff are appropriately trained and are kept up to date with the latest technology.

We always endeavour to achieve the ideal solution for our customers, not only for today but also for the future.

Customer Satisfaction

At Generate Energy we believe that happy customers are one of our strongest assets. We focus on providing excellence in customer service during every stage of the solar installation process. From the initial consultation, system design and quotation right through to system commissioning and handover. But we don’t stop there, we continue to provide advice and support, along with ongoing system monitoring and maintenance services for our clients.

Over the years Generate Energy has earned a reputation for providing exceptional customer service as well as top quality system installations which is reflected by our high rating online reviews. Many of our new customers are word of mouth referrals from previous happy customers which we believe is a solid foundation for future growth.

Generate Energy Solar Reviews

Many thanks to jarrod Dan and tu for install and attention. Delayed due to rain. But installed at next opportunity.
30 LG panels and fronius 10 kW 3 phase inverter already saving money and energy use from grid.
Now just waiting for agl to install smart meter
To get full benefit of system. Wish me luck.
Watching production going in to grid unmetered.
Daniel was the only supplier who made the effort to get onto the roof to work out the best fit Show additional information
Thanks for your assistance- it helped very much in selection Show additional information
The delay in installation is because we are all waiting for SA Power, as SA Power has insisted that my old dial meter be relocated from inside the home to outside at the same time that my retailer swops a smart meter.

Also, the quotes from installers to upgrade the meter box inside to become a sub-meter box, move the meter location to an outside box, and add an isolator was mystifying. Comparing apples to apples, quotes were $450 complete to $600 to $2500 to $4000. The solar installation quote I finally accepted included this work at $600.
From the first contact in getting a quote they were very professional from the sale's person (John) to answering any questions that I asked him and the rest of the team invloved. The installers all introduced themselves and were very professional in installing the Solar panels and inverter and were able to answer any questions that I asked them. The company at all levels were very good. Show additional information
It was a pleasure to do business with Generate, from the first phone call, the numerous questions that I had, the follow ups, the site meet, the approvals and to the install. Thanks to all your team. I would definitely recommend you to anyone that I know that would be contemplating going down the solar path. Show additional information
Everything about the job went great, from ordering to installation. Very professional and friendly, recommended to anyone in SA or nearby. Show additional information
Our experience with this company has been excellent. The initial service from Daniel was great - he explained things clearly, didn't pressure us in any way and called back when he said he would.

The installation was booked in promptly and the installers were professional and efficient. Minh was particularly easy to work with and dedicated to ensuring we had had a positive experience. We had an issue with our inverter not connecting to our wifi but were able to rectify that quite easily with our internet provided. We also found an electrical fault during the installation. Minh returned the day after to check the issue and provide advice about how it should be resolved (the issue was already present before the installation, unbeknownst to us).

I would recommend gnr8nrg highly for service, timeliness and price.
Professional team and very clean and tidy installation. Show additional information
Fantastic service from start to finish. Quality installation. Everything was perfect 10/10 Show additional information
Highly organized, knowledgeable, dependable, professional, courteous. Pleasure to deal with the Generate Energy (GNR8NRG) company, in December 18- January 2019. Excellent service provided. Thank you. Show additional information
This company didn't just try to sell us a solar/battery system. Instead, they tailored a set up to suit our individual needs. We found other companies were reluctant to do this. The team at GNR8NRG were great to deal with. Highly recommended. Show additional information
Installed 15 panels over three different roofing sections, 2 with high angle of slope. The installers were professional in their dealings with me and did an excellent job of the install. The system has been working successfully since installation and my first bill since the install was in fact a credit to my account. I can monitor to generation of the system and each panel using the solar edge (inverter) website. I can also download data from the website. Over the next year I should have collected sufficient information to assist me in calculating the cost/benefit of installing a battery. Show additional information
By far, Generate Energy showed the most professionalism compared to the other installers I contacted. Daniel and his team, from the very beginning has been fantastic in answering my questions about the products they offered. I was very particular on what panels I wanted installed at my house. Daniel encouraged me to come into their shop to view the panels and inverters on offer to see them up close and get a better understanding of what they were selling. I ended up choosing LG 320W NeON2 All Black Solar Panels, SolarEdge Optimisers (P370) for each panel and SolarEdge 5kW HD Wave Inverter. The pure black panels are elegant, beautiful and aesthetically pleasing to see on my house.

They have been in the industry for a long time, giving me the reassurance that I needed. I highly recommend them.
Supplier and its personnel were quite helpful and gave me comparison data of various solar equipment in Australia. Recommended the top of the line and equipment was readily available from them and then installed within 2 days after payment and was installed before the Xmas season. I have been using the solar system and I love it... Great effort to the supportive team all working together to provide a positive customer experience.

I highly recommend this company.
The installation team were very efficient and professional.
Just one little gripe. Brick dust and moss from tiles were left behind. A blower vac would have made short work of them.

Jen in the office was very professional. However, she was hampered by the fact that the office emails were not being sent over a period of a week, which may have delayed the installation of the smart meter. However, the meter was put in earlier than expected so there was no hassle as it turned out.
The system has not been installed yet. Daniel has been very helpful in discussions as to the best system to install. He has also visited the site to confirm sire location and measurements.
The rating for the quality of the system has been partly determined by the information you have provided, and also by first hand experience of a family member's system.
Congratulations to you Finn for the valuable information you provide to guide us through the solar maze.
Thank you.
We are so glad we chose Generate Energy! The whole team has been sensational! Right through from sales team, installers and after installation service! I highly recommend Generate Energy , what a great team! They have been fantastic to deal with and made everything easy to understand for us. Show additional information
As an electrician myself, we really shopped around when it came to solar. I found many other companies simply did not have the technical knowledge required to answer my queries. Daniel was very patient with me and his product knowledge was far superior - The installation team were super friendly and helpful. Our 3 string installation was staggered over two periods and we did have an issue, however this was immediately resolved which to me is a good sign of a company that's really committed serving it's customers. I would highly recommend Gnr8Nrg to anyone looking for a quality system installed by quality technicians. Show additional information
Thanks to Solar Quotes we became more knowledgeable about solar and chose accordingly. Show additional information
Jarrod was incredibly helpful and patient during the quoting process, and produced a system that more than met my requirements. As a result of the time that he spent I've now got a system that will generate enough power, will work in power cuts, and has a good sized and expandable battery system.

Even though the product was higher spec or with better warranties than some of the other quotes I received via this website or elsewhere, the price was not proportionately more expensive, and was actually cheaper than some of the quotes I received for lesser systems. The install was done without mess, and despite the house itself being a bit challenging for them at times they didn't complain.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend GNR8NRG to anyone based on the whole quote and install process.
We were told about solar quotes by a friend which greatly simplified the process. Through that service three contacts were provided that resulted in three quotes, all suitable, for three material and configuration options that arrived within 24 hours with enough information needed to ask any questions that needed to be asked and to then make an informed decision. None of the installers were pushy which was appreciated. We went with Generate Energy and their LG Fronius system - not the cheapest of options but to satisfy our power requirements based on past electricity bills their 330kW LG panels provided the maximum power at an affordable price for our restricted roof area. Installation of the 12 panels (6 facing east, 6 facing west) was easily completed without fuss in a single day. After another few weeks the energy provider installed a smart meter to allow export of excess power. The service provided by Generate Energy at all stages was excellent. Show additional information
Pleasure to do business with.
Friendly staff.
The installation crew were friendly quick and efficient.
Would recommend this company.
Excellent service and advice- from the research I had done, I knew their advice was valid, no sales talk. Everything was done promptly and professionally. Daniel even emailed me late in the evenings to keep me in the loop.
Very impressed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Found Generate Energy very easy to deal with. Answered all my questions and planned the install in good time. The installers did a vey clean job. am very happy that I choose Generate energy. Show additional information
Based on my experience, I cannot trust items or product from china or other country. That is why I have contacted to the LG company in Sydney. I believe that LG from Korea has high quality skills for technology and their items always are qualified A+. I found an offical provider in adelaide, which is Generate Energy. They were so kindly, polite and moving quickly to be us. Finally, we decided having a solar from LG + Fronius inverter. Installation staffs were perfect, and Office worker, Jen, was really nice. Show additional information
A bit pricy because of hybrid inverter for future battery. Show additional information
Thanks Finn your website taught me a lot. Keep up the good work. Show additional information
They were quick to respond to enquiries, willing to come out to our house to quote and have plenty of informative information. Show additional information
Heard a good review about this company from a work colleague and was not disappointed.
Went for top quality LG panels with Fronius inverter and they threw in a few extras!
Very happy with Generate Energy and Daniel who helped organise everything from their end.
The options do not allow me to choose another company that is also on your list, as this was exactly what I did.
I was contacted by the three companies from your recommendation, however one in particular I was very disappointed with. I found your website very helpful and combined with other research I settled on Generate Energy out of Pooraka SA.
I would recommend your site, absolutely, combined with further research. I expanded my knowledge of solar from the panel on my bald head to what we will use on my home. The system I have chosen is not cheap but will outlast me and be reliable.
Small roof
LG 360 watt panels
Pricing included 9.8 kWh battery system as well
Great experience all round. Quality installation job. Friendly staff. Jarrod was great to deal with from a sales perspective. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to put solar on their roof. Show additional information
These guys could explain the various options and mix and match to suit my unique installation requirements and needs. They came highly recommended to me from a friend and they delivered on quality and quote - installation is still pending.
They understood their product capability well, which was not always the case with other quotes.