Global Solar Solutions

Global Solar Solutions Reviews

At Global Solar Solutions we design, supply and install solar panels for homes and businesses across Australia, helping more people to discover the benefits of generating their own clean energy. As well as installing for homeowners, we’re experienced in working with all industries, including the commercial, agriculture and government sectors, along with building contractors, architects, planners and community groups.

We’re not tied to any one manufacturer, so we can recommend the best solar power system for each customer’s needs. With an emphasis on quality design and engineering, an honest, no-pressure approach to sales and an excellent track record for customer service, we’ve built up an unrivaled reputation in the industry.

Reviewers report paying: $3,400 - $6,900 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Global Solar Solutions Reviews (69)

Impeccable

From the first initial phone call to the guys leaving our home after completion we experienced the WOW factor.
Super friendly, ultra professional and high quality product. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Service greater than the heat of the sun

- Great quote and information session.
- Awesome install. Quick, tidy and great debrief/instructional session.
- grid connection was smooth

Great job!

Ryan and his team were fantastic to deal with. Quoting and set up were all done efficiently. We are looking forward to reaping the rewards of solar energy.

Fantastic job !!

Global solar solutions made the process of replacing my solar system easy. They turned up when they said they would and worked in with my schedule. Their installers were polite and more importantly treated my roof with respect too. Great value for money as well !! Thanks Aaron for a great job.

Excellent experience from first contact to hand over

Ryan and the team at Global Solar Solutions have done an excellent job on our Solar and Battery System. From first contact Ryan was prompt, punctual. There was no hard sales pitch, just honest expert advice and options that might suit our needs.
On the day of the install the whole team turned up on time, worked hard to get the system installed and cleaned up everything. There has been no problems contacting the team for after sales support. I will be recommending Global Solar Solutions to everyone and anyone wanting a quality Solar system and battery from a great company.

Amazing installer. Well operated company

From the owner Ryan visiting, to full connection process, Global solar had me covered.
Ryan was on time with initial visit, explained everything in an understanding manner, no gimmicks no sales pressure just easy going advice. We were made very comfortable in our big investment.
Constantly updated by the friendly office staff on dates and process of install day.
Nothing was ever a hassle.
Installers were respectful, tidy and very efficient.
Global solar took care of all the paperwork and grid connections. They couldn't have made this job any easier for me.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for proper old school service.

Great Experience

Refreshing no BS experience. Great value for money. Impressive installation. I will highly recommend to friends and family.

A company of good faith, but having problems

Contact was a likeable, honest, informed and enthusiastic person. They understood my needs and responded to them. They truly wanted to do the right thing by me.

His installation team were pleasant and polite. The additional solar panels were installed perfectly, but only after discussion as the plan they had to work on did not actually fit the measurements of the house. However, they knew their job and did a good job despite the poor planning.

The electricals were totally messed up. I had blackouts for a week, and was extremely stressed. The person who did the electricals did come out but made little true effort to sort the problem. The owner, and my contact, was sick with covid. I did feel a bit panicky about whether I had made the right choice.

However, the owner-from his sick bed- got an independent contractor to come out and sort it. He did. Its working perfectly.

I was supported every step of the way with the finances, connection to the grid, choice of electrical suppliers to get the best support for the system I had.

I am, at this point in time, happy with the system. I just wish I could have avoided the problems I had and it has left a long standing, hopefully not permanent, anxiety about the effectiveness of the whole system.

Excellent customer service experience

Fantastic and prompt customer service. System works perfectly, was installed when planned and up and running with no holdups.

Solar and Battery

Ryan quoted up my new system and took his time to understand our needs. He sent a team out who arrived on time and worked tirelessly to get the system installed and we couldn’t be happier with the final outcome. Great service from Global Solar Solutions.

The system he recommended has more than delivered the Thforecast. We could not be happier with the service & product.

The entire process from quote to installation was seamless. Every question was answered. The installers were punctual, tidy & always polite.

Brilliant guys, brilliant system!

Ryan and his team are fantastic to deal with! We had limited roof space but Ryan made it work brilliantly to accommodate 13.3kw panels and 2 X 5kw inverters. We went from $650/quarter to $0! Ryan has always been contactable and with his great service chose him to upgrade an old system on our investment property! Don't look anywhere else, Global solar solutions is your solar go to guys!

Great Install from Global Solar

Ryan and the team installed my solar over 6 years ago, the system has saved me over 2000 a year every year since. Great guys in solar can’t go wrong.

Wish we had done it earlier

Sales team were great, informative and not too pushy.
They completed the install whilst we were at work and we came home to ready to use Solar.
They even me a follow up call after had severe weather to confirm the panels were intact and did we require any assistance.

Fantastic install hassle free

Ryan and his team has done a fantastic job every step of the way. Fast, tidy and great customer service!

Outstanding supplier and installer ! The best

From the start to finish and even question well after install Global has been fantastic. Ryan has been easy to talk to and designed a system suited for me with the panels I wanted and it hasn’t let me down . Producing daily over what was expected.

The team of installers from Global arrived on the day and time they said they would and did a great install tidy set up. Due to my location most local installer suppliers wanted way to much money for cheaper products but GSS traveled and supplied good stuff for an amazing price
I’m Extremely happy and will be seeking another solar system for a off grid property I have, will most certainly contact Ryan at Gloval solar solutions to do the job

Customer service. No up front Information re the company.

The quoting process was ok.

Was happy with the install and the boys were quite polite and cleaned after they were finished, although they had to come back to fit some other Earthing Bracket, once the inspector checked the system .

I was not too impressed with the customer service, initially I thought that they were more interested in the payments rather than making sure that I was happy with the system/install. On the receipt they had the wrong panel type as well as the inverter type, as well as the warranty stipulation wrong. Had to send two emails before that was fixed.
AS for the Grid connection I don't know if that's been done, The system seems to be working but that's all I know.
I got no idea if I needed to contact my Electricity supplier, or the GoodWe inverter supplier.

Also I found out after I signed up that Global Solar Solutions Head office is in Queensland, If I knew that before, I would not have signed up with them I would have gone with the local supplier.

Also quite disappointed that there has not been any follow up since the install to see if I was happy with the system or to tell me that I need to contact the Electricity supplier or that I don't need to do anything.

As I do work in the service industry and I always go out of my way to give the best customer service, I will not be recommending this company because of that.

Easy to deal with company

As I knew nothing about solar power, these guys explained it so well

Great service and very reasonably priced

Ryan explained everything without a huge sales pitch. I had other quotes but Ryan was far more knowledgeable and the price was very comparative. The installation had an issue with a tile cracked which caused a leak but Ryan was onto it and had it repaired in no time and couldn’t apologise enough. He did all the co-ordinating and kept me in the loop. Thank you Ryan.

Prompt, Reliable, Affordable & Great Range. I highly recommend Global Solar.

Global Solar was able to provide a Tier one solution at the price point specified. On the day of installation, the Installers were prompt to arrive at the time they advised in the prior call. They took care when placing the ladder against our freshly painted house and were very delicate with drilling into the roof. The inverters were externally installed and are flush, straight and fed through the brick wall giving it a very clean and professional look. Post-install they took the time to explain everything and get the app all set up on my phone so I can monitor the inverts from inside my house.
The inverters each pull 5KW most of the day and with our energy use we are now going to be in credit for our power bill.
Highly recommend Global Solar, they have installed solutions at two of my friends places and they are very happy too.

No surprises, installation was smooth and price was right

We found them on Facebook and got in touch for a quote. They called us and went over our current details to work out the best system for us. We thought this was excellent and initially expected them to just shove packages at us as we had approached other companies before.

We picked one of the options they recommended and then we went over what time and date to get it installed. They showed up on time which was shocking for tradies if I am being honest. They walked us through each component before starting then got underway setting it all up.

I dont know exactly how long the installation took but it wasnt long, they seemed to know what they were doing. After they showed us how to read and connect to the inverter we checked and there was no damage to the roof or wall where they accessed it. They then helped us sort out the grid connection.

Overall they were extremely professional and the whole process was painless. One day we had no solar, the next day we did. If you are considering getting solar then this is a company you should at least contact to get a quote from.

Couldn't be happier

From the initial quote through to installation, we couldn't be happier with our selection of Global Solar Solutions. Jonathan, the Sales Rep, had terrific knowledge of the options and what would offer us the best results. He was great at explaining all aspects to me which helped me to make an informed decision.
The quote was the least expensive of the 3 we had obtained. The service was excellent throughout, the installation fast and tidy, and the panels actually look fantastic....here I was thinking it would wreck the look of the house.

Best in the business

Within a day we had a quote and information sheet emailed to us.

The installation team were fantastic and very helpful! They took care of absolutely everything including the connection to our current provider.

The customer service team were very helpful and fast pace!

I would highly recommend the team at global solar solutions for not only affordable solar but the best customer service.

We have saved hundreds of dollars already on our power bill.

Awesome quality, great service!

When I started looking for quotes for a new solar set-up I knew very little. I felt extremely overwhelmed by all the different options, all being peddled by sleazy salesmen who didn't really seem interested in answering my questions, they just wanted a signed contract. Then I ended up speaking to Ryan from Global Solar Solutions. Right away it just felt like talking to a mate I'd known for years. He listened to my concerns and took the time to explain everything in a way that made sense to me.

I ended up going with a 6.6kw system with seraphim panels and sungrow inverter. The install was clean and professional. My investment of $6k is already paying for itself with a substantial reduction of my power bills which means a happy wife and extra beer money for me. 5 stars all round!

Fantastic installer, Great service

Installation was fantastic, installer was perfect everything was completed neat and tidy. Would definitely recommend.

Great company and service

Global solar solutions provided us with a very competitive quote professional service and great installation using quality equipment. Being European we wanted German quality panels which global solar solutions provided us. Thank you Ryan and his team for looking after us from start to finish.

Great Value!

Thank you to Ryan and the team from Global Solar Solutions! Could not be happier with the service and outcome, now saving around $500 per quarter!

Very Impressed

Sales process was very straight forward. I had three quotes as I am only renting and Global solar solution came up on top decided to go with a 6.6kw Seraphim panels Sungrow Inverter installers were punctual tidy and no fuss they done a really neat job after install they arranged my smart meter and I had to do nothing at all great experience will highly recommend.

Fantastic installer and great customer service

Quick and easy, installation was done within a week and great customer service.

Pleasure to deal with, great install

Spoke with the sales team they were very helpful explaining what I was getting, they were very helpful on being flexible with my install date,

The guys turned up on the time allocated they cleaned up after themselves and left with out even knowing they had been.

I would highly recommend global solar solutions for their workmanship.

A pleasure to deal with from start to finish and a great finished product

High quality service

I had some meaning quotes for solar.
No one wanting to explain what I was buying.
Until I spoke with global solar.
Ryan gave me a quote explained what, when how much and how it all was going to happen.
The installer turn up very professional explained how everything would work very clean and tidy for trades. Ryan had ever up and running for me I didn’t have to follow up anything. So happy to recommend Ryan from global solar amazing experience my bill was $1000 now $48

Cannot fault the company

We have three systems supplied and install by Global Solar so far - they are extremely easy to deal with, value for money and their product is quality! We will continue going back to them each and every time we need solar.

Super helpful and amazing team

This is the second property that I have had Global solar solutions install solar for me. They have always been helpful, reliable, competitive and go the extra mile to make me happy.

Happy customer

Ryan and his team were great, they provided a great service and Ryan wasn't a pushy salesman like the other solar company we cancelled with, price and size of the system is was better than the other company. Will definitely use Ryan and his team again for when the batteries become cheaper and feasible to use.

Amazing service!

The team at Global Solar Solutions were fantastic! They made the whole process seem so easy from start to finish. They always answered my questions in a prompt manner, they explained everything thoroughly so that I understood the process of the installation, the electricians who installed the equipment were professional and courteous and the office staff were lovely too.

Very happy with the service they provided.

Couldn't be happier!!

An absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish, they really knew what they were talking about in terms of products and power usage, I no longer receive a power bill and am not afraid to put the AC on during hot days. Total price was 6K but it's paying its self off in no time. Money well spent!

Every Thing Was So Easy

Global were great to deal with from the quoting, design and the final installed product!

Great response time and service

Really responsive during the quoting process, and quick to get back to me on the questions I had.

Very satisfied

Answered every question we could think of, guys that installed were very good, kept me up to date as it went along and their music was a excellent choice. The Power bills have dropped big time, a quarter of what they use to be, very satisfied with what we got and keep getting from the system, thanks Ryan.

Perfect

These guys made getting solar very easy. Great communication throughout the whole process and took care of everything. The installers were fantastic on the day and were more then happy to answer any questions I had. 100% recommended Global Solar Solutions Australia to anyone who is wanting A great product at a great price with a Aussie Qld Company.

Get in touch with Global Solar Solutions!

A total professional service from start to finish! More than happy to refer Global Solar Solutions to anyone.

Fantastic install and awesome quality product.

From start to finish it was easy. Nothing was a hassel and all the guys involved were very polite and happy to stop and explain anything you wanted to know. I highly rate global solar solutions and have passed there details on to numerous friends and family.

Great service, great knowledge and great pricing

Ryan was very professional and very knowledgeable! Helped me save a lot of money from my power bills at a great price. Made the whole process easier then I ever could imagine!

Reliable service

Prompt reply to quote request and explained the system well to someone with not much idea. The team showed up when they said they would and left my place clean and tidy.
Friendly and reliable.

Amazing & Super professional!!

Was super easy got my quote back in minutes and there was nothing hidden

The install was done super quick. The guys doing the install were so polite and they cleaned every bit of mess they made.

Customer service was very professional and helped with any questions I had.

Honest advice

Streamless process from start to finish. Couldn't be happier with the finished result installers did a great job salesman were very knowledgeable. Waiting for our first power bill.

Beautiful installation

From the first phone call to the day of install, Global Solar has been nothing but a delight to deal with. They kept us in the loop every step of the way.

The attention to detail that the installers went to on the day to make the panels look aesthetically perfect to the profile of my roof was above and beyond.

Not to mention the follow up call from the ladies in the office really put the cherry on the cake for me.

My solar guy!

I messaged a lot of solar installers and Ryan was the only one that took the time to answer all my questions and went above and beyond. He then came to my place for a meet and greet to discuss how the installation would work etc and discussed what the approx bill would be.
I then got the 6.6kw setup and was really happy with the install. Everything was taken care of. I was that happy with the install and price that I got another 6.6kw setup done by him a few months later. I now enjoy no bill and some credits on my electricity account.

reliable, and efficient installation, couldn't be happier with my new solar

great service and price, wouldn't go anywhere else.my power bills have dropped dramatically and my wife is happy