Global Solar Solutions

Global Solar Solutions Reviews

Global Solar Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Tweed Heads and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Global Solar Solutions Reviews (5)

4.2/5

4.2/5

Be wary of pricing with this company!

I engaged this company through a broker: 'Your Energy Partner'. I was quoted a price for my 3.96 Kw unit that was comparable to other quotes I had received, but then Global Solar Solutions tried to bump up the price. In Victoria, it is possible to obtain an interest-free loan through Solar Victoria. The amount of the loan for me was $1888. Global Solar Solutions has been given this money by Solar Victoria and I am paying off the loan in monthly installments to the government. However, Global Solar Solutions wants to ADD this payment to my bill rather than to DEDUCT it. I expected to pay $3,900 out-of-pocket but, with the add-on loan amount, I may need to pay $5788 out-of-pocket for my small unit, pending a determination by VCAT. Global Solar Solutions has priced my little unit at $9,500 prior to the STC rebate and the state rebate. Compare that with what this site says to expect to pay! My system has a Delta inverter and Powerwave panels and appears to be working well. A local electrician and his team installed it and they were fantasic. My beef is with sales: 'Your Energy Partner' and 'Global Solar Solutions'. Because of our payment dispute, Global Solar Solutions would not supply the paperwork to help me connect to the grid, so I have missed out on many months of feed-in tariffs as this dispute has dragged on ... and on. It has been a nightmare really. Very distressing.

Good solar

Very good service and installation and the solar is working great

Brilliant Service and Brilliant After service as well

Harry (Harold) was extremely helpful, initially on the phone, he spent an hour explaining everything properly to us as we weren’t sure whether to even get solar due to previous bad experience in Sydney. Harry spent time explaining things, and we organised to meet for the quote. We were so impressed with Harry’s knowledge and help that we decided to go ahead with his company. Harry came to our place and went through everything again like the day before on the phone but this time he could show us on the computer exactly how everything works. We are so happy we went with Harry because, not only did we get the best service possible before we went with his company but we also got the same best service during and After the installation, I can’t thank Harry enough for his help and dedication for his clients and company. Harry you are amazing and we have recommended you to everyone who hasn’t got solar yet as we know they are in best possible hands from start to finish and even after the system is installed you don’t just forget about us you still check we’re happy with the product- and yes we completely are very happy with everything. Thank you so much for helping us out and talking to us initially over the phone because that convinced us we are not just a number for you.

Solar 19.8kw panels 15kw, 3 phase install

From start to finish was professional, one deciding factor was when I call they made time to come and discuss options on site and followed up with detailed quotation and solar proposal and did not try to hard sell or put down other companies, on day of accepting was given install date and was spot on, removed my old 5 kw system and was very neat and clean installation and as agreed on time and with exactly what was quoted for, panels inverter etc.

Output is around 5-10% above what was expected in the proposal, very happy.

Hassle free/ Smooth Process

Polite salesperson, no pressure to sign, answered all my questions at time of quoting. Communication was Excellent. Installers were punctual and professional. After service communication from the sales rep was immediate. Pleasure to deal with this company.