Green Edge Technologies

Green Edge Technologies Reviews

Green Edge Technologies is a Solar Power Installation company based in Diamond Creek and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $2,153 - $5,400 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Green Edge Technologies Reviews (10)

Original Review on 22-11-2020:

A Fantastic Local Business

When I spoke to a number of companies to get quotes I gave them all the same requirements that related to our particular needs. Not all these companies were those suggested by SolarQuotes I might add. Two companies actually responded with system designs (and quotes of course) that actually met the design brief. Josh from Green Edge Technologies then worked with me to ensure I had all the information I needed to finalise the design. On the allotted day Benn and his team arrived and were soon into it. They were great at working with us to ensure the minimum disruption to the house. We are now enjoying the delights of our solar panels and battery system. Thanks to Benn, Josh and the team. Original ratings

8 months later we asked James: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is saving us about 60-65% of our previous useage, which was approximately 32-35KWh per day on average. Even in the low light days in the last few weeks has seen us producing approximately 38% of our needs through the system.

Fantastic installer team

The process was fairly smooth and they stocked the items I was after. The installation team were A+ and well organised.

Original Review on 24-11-2020:

Professional and thorough

Very quick efficient and accurate quoting process.
The install work started on time and was completed as planned, the install team were extremely polite and courteous as well as taking the time explaining their work and ensured you understood all the details.
The inspection followed after a couple of days and was all passed without a hitch.

5 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Excellent performance, reduced power bills incredibly. Generates enough power for the house and pool each day so far.

Dedicated installer devoted to doing a quality job

Sales process was great, they came out to my house and explained everything. On install day the team explained what they needed to do and kept me informed at each step. It turned out to be a difficult job considering my house layout but they were dedicated to doing a really tidy job, everything lined up nicely, very professional service. After the install there were a few minor things that needed addressing and they got them done without additional charge.

Would definitely recommend to other for a professional, neat job.

Fantastic job done on the solar install plus extra work.

After being referred to two companies via solarquotes, one company called, didn't leave message and then gave up. Green Edge Technologies though caught me while at the dentist and were happy and patient enough to arrange a new contact time to talk through my solar install needs. After going through requirements, they were then able to very promptly provide what I thought was an extremely reasonable quote and timeline for install of high quality products. I was so impressed by the initial contact I was happy enough to agree there and then to lock the install in, pay the deposit and let's do it.
The team provided clear details on all the requirements for solarvic and subsidies / rebates, contracts etc, making the whole process very easy. All was coordinated and booked in within practically no time from initial contact. I was very impressed and quite excited that the system could be put in so quickly.
Prior to install the company contacted me to note they needed to change the solar panels for the install, likely due to covid supplier constraints. Thankfully though the new panels were still of the same high tier, potentially even a little better.
Clear details about the install date and process were provided in advance. The team all showed up on time and worked hard all day keeping me advised on progress and everything that was going on. The install all went great and the system was up and working by end of day with no troubles. The team coordinated the inspection as well and again happily for me this was able to be completed in the same week for the solar to be fully connected and running in basically about a month from first contact. Very impressive.
I should note too, while talking to the team during the install I mentioned the next home update I was thinking of was to upgrade all my lighting to efficient LED versions. They noted oh yeah they can do that too. I was so pleased with the ease of the solar install process, I decided yep, let's do it again. Another quick quote and booking process and now my house is extra bright and shiny from another quality job. While updating the lights I asked could they hardwire in a new better smoke alarm too. They booked that in for another day and all great again.
So all combined now my house is bright, safer and extra efficient. Thanks Green Edge Technologies for all the top work!

Great Installers, fantastic customer service and top notch system

These guys are great! Local company that have traditional customer service and kept me up to date through out the entire process.
System has turned out great and inspection is happening in a couple of days.
Highly recommended!

Great Job

Great customer service, had the quote out to me in hours. Very good prices and easy to deal with, the office helped me every step of the way through the process.
Guys turned up on time for the installation, very friendly and easy to deal with.
Overall process very smooth.
Thanks.

Incredible Company with great service

Put through a request for a quote and received a call from Josh Allen, from Greenedge, he was incredibly helpful and took the time to answer all my questions and even asked some questions I hadn't thought of.
The process to get a quote was incredibly easy and they had a quote to me in less than 24 hours. The installation was great, the team was really friendly and the install job was incredibly neat and tidy (which I am a huge fan of) and they walked me through each step and answered any further questions I had on the day. They set everything up, walked me through connecting my phone to the inverter and showed me how it all works.
All in all, a really good experience and not once did I feel left in the dark, rushed or pressured into a sale and we are really pleased with our system.

Thanks a lot for all the help guys, the solar industry needs more companies like you.

10/10

Fantastic company

Sales/quoting process - very efficient and quick
Installation - Polite, quick and correct
Customer service -FANTASTIC

Most suppliers that contacted me were too busy to put in the time required to go through the process with me.
Greenedge on the other hand were excellent right from first contact, and were an absolute pleasure to work with. My house was a very difficult installation, however Greenedge were one of the few that didn’t shy away from the job, or try and charge an extraordinary premium. I got the system I wanted installed at a reasonable price, by people I had confidence in.