Greensure Reviews

About Greensure, Solar Installers

Greensure
Approved Installer
Greensure is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 63 608 811 892  ABN active since 18 Oct 2015 | Aim Right Pty Ltd
ACN: 608 811 892  ACN active since 18 Oct 2015 | Aim Right Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,640 - $5,199 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Greensure is one of the best solar service providers in Australia that allows home owners, businesses, schools, government and non-profit organizations to use pure green energy at the most affordable price.

Greensure Solar Reviews

Satisfied Customer

The salesman was genuine, respectful and patient. He encouraged me to call anytime with questions. He answered politely and in an unhurried manner. He advised me on a course of action that saved unecessary expense. I would highly recommend him
The installers were very efficient, helpful and polite. They even helped with an unrelated maintenance issue.
I would highly recommend them for their knowledge and skill and respectful manner. They cleaned up after as well

Greensure is the best

Few hours pro installation, make the job easy, super quality,highly recommended.
I run power to cool down in summer and warm in winter. No worry electric bill at all.