Greensure

Greensure Reviews

Greensure is one of the best solar service providers in Australia that allows home owners, businesses, schools, government and non-profit organizations to use pure green energy at the most affordable price.

Reviewers report paying: $4,140 - $4,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Greensure Reviews (6)

Easy

The solar company met all our requirements.
They came when they said for appointments, and installation, and all individuals were pleasant and happy, and worked efficiently.
They listened to our needs and expectations.
It all happened within the time frames given.
They attended to all the necessary paperwork with our energy supplier and other entities.

Great customer service

Greensure customer service goes above and beyond. Ash came to our house and answered all our questions and concerns. Got a better price with someone else which they quickly matched. Currently awaiting installation due to rain but can't wait to start our greener future.

5 star service

Ash and Jeet are the people we are dealing with and I have not receive service like this before. Your not just a customer to them. We had problems with our inverter and the team that day organised a replacement and gave us a holiday voucher for our solar being off the grid.

If you are looking for solar give greensure a call.

Martin burrell

Simple from start to finish

From initial quote to final installation all questions I could of asked were answered promptly, installation was on time and very quick.
Ash and the team at Greensure exceeded my expectations and were a pleasure to deal with.

Satisfied Customer

The salesman was genuine, respectful and patient. He encouraged me to call anytime with questions. He answered politely and in an unhurried manner. He advised me on a course of action that saved unecessary expense. I would highly recommend him
The installers were very efficient, helpful and polite. They even helped with an unrelated maintenance issue.
I would highly recommend them for their knowledge and skill and respectful manner. They cleaned up after as well

Greensure is the best

Few hours pro installation, make the job easy, super quality,highly recommended.
I run power to cool down in summer and warm in winter. No worry electric bill at all.