Huglo Solar

Huglo Solar Reviews

Huglo Solar is your energy mate.

The electricity market is changing and households need a trusted expert to advise the best value solar and battery alternatives. Huglo Solar is different in that we provide ongoing electricity plan advice to make sure you get the most value from your investment. Check out our free electricity comparison website here. We compare all retailers so you know you are getting the best deal.

• Huglo Solar offers a personalised service and we value honesty and transparency.
  • Our technicians are all highly qualified and provide a quality installation experience.
  • We choose to only install quality solar hardware and we provide this at a competitive price.
  • Huglo designs systems on an individual basis, so you get exactly what you need.

Reviewers report paying: $6,369 - $8,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Huglo Solar Reviews (12)

Good value, great team, fantastic service

Live in a townhouse that is under strata. Huglo we’re not phased by this at all and helped worked through any complexity with adhering to strata and installing in a townhouse. The team had a full understanding of what I would need to do in terms of strata approvals and provided all of the necessary documentation quickly to enable a speedy approval.
The quote was the best I received and the service was excellent in the lead up, during and post installation. The technicians were easy to deal with and their install was very tidy and clean.
Huglo organsied all of the grid connection and power provider notifications required.
Highly highly recommend Tim and the team from Huglo!

Excellent service from knowledgeable provider

Huglo were great in explaining the various options available, provided detailed analysis of the potential benefits of solar, and ensured we were always informed of the installation progress.

Actual installation process went smoothly and Huglo followed up to check everything was running fine and if we had any issues or further questions.

Highly recommended

Huglo Solar has exceeded my expectations delivering an outstanding service from the first phone call, through design, installation and post installation support. I’m a very happy customer. 5 sta

Sales and quoting was clear and Huglo was able to answer all my questions and used their know-how to made recommendations that ended to making more sense and saved me money. I’m thankful for that.

Installation team (Mitch and his team in Canberra) were truly outstanding - courteous, punctual, effective, great communicators and always happy to answer any questions.

Huglo has supported me from start to finish and I am glad I got them in. Despite us having to make changes to the design to suit my roof design and having to troubleshoot some issues on the site. Tim, Mitch and their teams took ownership and got it done, keeping me informed step by step. I didn’t have to worry a minute.

Now system is fully installed and I’m loving it. Very happy overall! Highly recommend this team.

Great experience..

I found Huglo professional and thoughtful. They explained all the myths and a lot of stuff I didn't really understand about solar.

Amazing and Faultless Experience

From the initial phone conversation Tim Sturgis was happy to explain all the details about how the solar panels worked, where they came from and where exactly they would sit on the roof our home. The communication about the system and how it all worked was what convinced us to go with Huglo. We had so many questions and Tim was so easy to work with, it was a no brainer.

The installation was faultless and the crew were punctual and polite. Because it was raining it had to be postponed but Tim was on the phone rescheduling with us straight away.

The customer service was absolutely amazing. Tim helped organise the grid connection and we were wondering what we had to do next. Tim gave us step by step instructions and gave us a guide through everything.

We could not recommend Huglo Solar Pty Ltd highly enough. If you are after a seem less and worry free experience go with these guys.

Thank you for your kind review, Terrence. We were glad to be able to assist you with the install of your new Solar System and provide you an excellent level of service. Please reach out to the team if you need any further assistance!

Professional Service & Outstanding Installation

Tim at Huglo Solar was professional, imformative and very patient answering all and any question thrown at him. His responses were clear and easily understood so you know what your getting and paying for. No jargon and no over the top sales pitches only the facts.

Daniel Bartolo and his team were fabulous. Polite, respectful, careful and did an outstanding job making the installation as discreet as possible.

Tim has also helped us to submit the application to our electricity provider to get us onto the grid.

Highly recommend Huglo Solar and their installation team. Outstanding service and performance all round.

Thank you for the kind review Karlene! We Pride ourselves on excellent service every step of the way!

Great savings great company

Tim and the team at Huglo were exceptional. Simple process to apply, great pricing and prompt, quality installation. I recommended them to a friend recently who asked me to confirm whether the savings we had from the install matched Huglo's estimates on the quote, and they were more than forecast across most months and definitely overall, so very happy - and happy to be saving the environment!

Thanks for the review Ben. We are always conservative in our estimates to ensure we exceed customer expectations!

Fantastic install and great service from Huglo!

Tim was very informative in helping to design a quality solar system to suit our household, and eventually plan for a battery and EV. He kept me informed at various stages, checked the install went smoothly, and followed up after to ensure the monitoring was correct. The panels themselves look great on the roof!

Thanks Luke, glad you have also since joined us!

Hassle free and good value

Stepping through the sales process was hassle free and thorough details provided. I had done my research and everything matched up with what Huglo offered at a competitive price.
Installation was done within a couple of weeks and all done on the day.
After installation Huglo provided a detailed summary of the system installed and very responsive when I have had to call.

Thanks for the review Michael. Glad we are help and let us know if you need anything further!

Great knowledge to meet your needs

We bought an 8.8kW system, with Hyundai panels and Enphase inverter.
Huglo was extremely knowledgeable on the various solar system products and took the time to discuss any queries and concerns I had. They were able to match a system that suited our needs and budget and the whole process was quick, easy and hassle free.

Hi Ryan, thank you for the review. We do like to think we are Solar and Energy experts! Let us know if you need anything further.

Great service all around

Really impressed with the Huglo Solar team. They were knowledgeable about the hardware options and the installation was very neat and the crew explained everything. I have since gone back and bought a Tesla battery to add to my Enphase system. Can recommend to people who want a quality install with great support.

Hi Tim, thank you for the review and glad to hear you came back to us for your battery! Please feel free to reach me directly if you need anything.

A no fuss way to install solar at home

Huglo made the choice of solar product and subsequent installation easy. They are knowledgeable about the available products and will help you get the right thing for your home, based on your energy usage and what you want from the product.

Thanks for the review Kathryn. Glad to Huglo could help!