Huglo Solar

92% 0%
4.7

Based on 88 ratings

Huglo Solar: Your Energy Mate for a Brighter Tomorrow

At Huglo Solar, we don't just see ourselves as a service provider; we are your Energy Mate. As a 100% Australian-owned business, we're deeply committed to helping you improve your energy independence. Our team of solar + battery electricians, apprentices and customer service specialists are dedicated to guiding you through the evolving landscape of household energy management. We are local and serve the Canberra and surrounding regions.

Why Huglo Solar Stands Out:

1. Expertise in Product Selection: We understand the local climate and have meticulously selected solar panels, inverters, and batteries that are not just good but the best. Our focus is unwaveringly on quality, ensuring your investment withstands the test of time and elements. You can view our recommended products here - https://www.huglo.com.au/products

1. Customized Solar Solutions: Your home and energy needs are unique, and so should be your solar system. At Huglo, we design bespoke solar solutions, tailoring each component to optimally meet your specific requirements.

1. Certified and Local Technicians: We pride ourselves on the quality of our installations, ensured by our team of certified local technicians. This not only ensures a seamless installation, but comes with a workmanship warranty of 10 years.

1. Proactive Energy Plan Management: Our Huglo Electricity Plan Health Check is more than just a feature – it's our commitment to your ongoing savings. With access to every retailer in the market, we ensure you're always on the most cost-effective electricity plan. You can find out more here - https://www.huglo.com.au/comparison

1. Verified Customer Satisfaction: Don't just take our word for it; our customer satisfaction speaks volumes, our happy customer base is a testament to our customer care and service quality.

When you choose Huglo Solar, you're not just getting a solar system; you're embracing a complete energy solution tailored to your needs. We are here to support and empower you in your electrification journey, every step of the way.

Let Huglo Solar be your guide to a more sustainable and cost-effective energy future. Get a quote from us today and take the first step towards a brighter, greener tomorrow.

Reviewers report paying: $7,000 - $11,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Huglo Solar Reviews (88)

Original Review on 24-04-2023:

Great service. Happy with system.

Sales and quoting went well. Plenty of time to discuss options. Big job removing old panels and installing new system. Installers were punctual, polite and worked late to get system up and running. Had to pay extra for steep roof pitch. Original ratings

10 months later we asked Stephen: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

12 months later , system has been functioning well and I have noticed the reduction in power bills.

Original Review on 01-05-2023:

My Solar installation

Luke McInnes from Huglo Solar was lovely and very helpful. The installation was a breeze (for me at least). I don't know if it was for the guys doing the job!!!

Not that noisy, the guys were polite and informative.
I would thoroughly recommend this firm and their workers.

They connected me to my new smart meter and all things are working fine.
Thank you for recommending this firm.

They also glued up a few cracked tiles they came across....my roof is 35 years old. No leaks now.

Glad we could install a solar system on your home Beverley. Looking to hearing about those reduced electricity bills!

10 months later we asked Beverley: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. My system gave me my last bill at about half I'd been having to pay before. I've had NO problems with my Huglo at all.

The gold standard in service and after sales support!

After about 6 months back and forth with Huglo, changing system specs, array splits etc we finally went ahead with a 11.44kw system with Jinko panels, Sungrow 3-phase inverter and Tigo optimisers on all panels.

They were incredibly patient with all my questions and explained everything to me in a way I could understand withouth making me feel like an idiot. Their communication throughout the process was impeccable.

The team that carried out the install were professional and polite and can't be faulted, they left no mess at all.

After the system was online, Huglo put us in contact with a provider, and great information to put us onto a plan with unbelievable rates for supply, consumption and feed-in.

I cannot speak more highly of the team at Huglo, I encourage anyone in the ACT looking to put in solar and/or a battery to reach out to them.

Original Review on 19-04-2023:

Mark Nicholls ACT

Fantastic
Impressed with the electrician and installers provided the acrylic tile is replaced and we sought out the cooktop issue
Yes yet to happen though. Booked for this Friday

10 months later we asked Mark: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very happy with the entire system so far. During the day we run our pool pump and heat pump. We also do the washing and run the dishwasher.

We have had the system running for two billing cycles and we are saving money on running costs as well ias covering repayment costs for the purchase of the system.

Original Review on 17-04-2023:

Wonderful from start to finish.

Huglo Solar team have been wonderful and helpful from start to finish. They provided excellent advice and suggestions and were able to provide me the best price for the size of system, quality of panels and inverter I was seeking. They provided me a single contact point for the project and always kept me advised of the next steps. At no point in the process was I kept in the dark or not informed about potential issues or changes that needed to be made. The terms and conditions of sale and installation were extremely fair and reasonable, providing protections for both myself and Huglo. There was no pressure and the quote and sale felt more like a conversation than a push to buy.

The install team were great, very quick and efficient installing the entire system in about 5 hours. They kept me informed throughout the installation. The finished install is neat and tidy and the crew made sure everything was working. They cleaned up prior to departure and showed me the key parts of the system and how to operate it.

After the installation Huglo helped me with minor inconvenience with the Sungrow inverter app with their follow up courtesy call. I'm very happy with the entire process from getting quotes via Solarquotes in mid Feburary 2023 to an installed and operational system in early April 2023. I can highly recommend Huglo Solar.

10 months later we asked Lory: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has preformed above expectations from quote to installation; lifestyle changes have helped me make the most out of the investment. I can't say that the energy retailers or service network made life easy or worked quickly in regards to implementing the solar after installation however but the Solar quotes through to installation was truly excellent. I'll absolutely be using the service again should I move house and recommending it to others.

Original Review on 16-04-2023:

Installation as promised

Huglo Solar did installation, connection
and everything related to Solar panel in best way as per their promise and guided us end to end

10 months later we asked Muhammad : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Smooth and problem free

The entire experience with Huglo Solar was excellent. The customer service was open and honest, and the installation was smooth and problem free.

They organised everything for us, including finding a suitable roof tile supplier.

Professional Trustworthy Solar Sales and Installation Company

A very professional trustworthy company to do business with. From my original dealings with Tim & Lee who provided a fast very competitive quote after scoping the job, to Mitch and team who installed the top quality products in a fast efficient manner on the set day. Fantastic follow up service to arrange meter install, advice on solar app set up and further questions about my solar setup.
I would highly recommend the Huglo team to anyone looking at a solar energy setup. Thanks team. Mark

Great all round experience

From sales person to install, all aspects were professional and on time.
Answered my question re integrating an old preexisting solar system.
Install was excellent and the Huglo team organised everything.
Service was excellent.

Excellent company to deal with.

We had thought about installing some PV cells some six months or so before we actually decided to go ahead with it, and luckily for us we waited and requested a fresh quote through SolarQuotes.

We received three different quotes, one of which was from Huglo. All three quotes were delivered in a timely fashion, and were all similarly competitive.
The quote we received from Huglo was the one we decided to go ahead with, for a number of different reasons.
We found Huglo very easy to interact with, we had quite a few questions before we went ahead, which Tim and Daniel were very happy to answer. They clearly had a full understanding of the technology and were easily able to answer all the questions I asked them.
We had also had a personal recommendation for Huglo from a family member who had also recently used them for their PV installation.

The actual installation was performed in a highly professional manner, on time and in the timeframe which had been explained.
The installers were friendly and positive, and cleaned up when they had finished.
Huglo organised the grid connection.
They also mentioned that there were quite a few cracked roof tiles, which they replaced for us for no extra charge, and without even being asked to do this. They even sourced and supplied the roof tiles with no extra charge! They also re-sealed an old Skylight which they noted had required some maintenance.

After the installation, the system performed exactly as had been described.

We could not be happier with the level of service and assistance which we received from the entire Huglo team, nothing was too much trouble.
We really feel Huglo went above and beyond what we could have reasonably expected from them, and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone considering PV installation.

Phil and Berenice

Good service and system

Huglo Solar were efficient and professional from the outset. We explained what we wanted, received advice and then had further discussions to tweak the system design. I was impressed by the professionalism when the sales person advised us against the more expensive system we wanted, our confidence increased. The installation day came with no complications and the contracted electrician stayed to explain the app, which meant it was operational before we finished work. It couldn’t have been simpler and, after our previous experience with a provider that kept canceling and refunded our deposit after 11 months, we were pleasantly surprised. We haven’t had a problem since, with no chance to check the after sales service. I have no doubt it would be good.

Quality customer service, great install.

Tim and the guys really looked after me. They took the time to explain everything in detail and were very patient when I was doing my research. We went through 3 or 4 revisions in the planning phase and they were always helpful.

For the install, I really don’t have a bad word to say, the guys were good for a chat too. They took me through all of the software, the apps, the breaker board and answered all my questions.

Highly recommend Huglo

Communication was good throughout the whole process. Very knowledgeable and informative.
The install was good, great team, problems were communicated and solved on the spot, our roof could not accommodate the initially planned amount of panels. All meter work and upgrades were organised through them so we only had to contact our energy supplier for a change of plan.
All in all a quick and easy process done professionally.

They are good

they were very good. My only concern was that they called me on the day of installation and asked me to get roof tiles. As a 66 year old retired person to climb and find the matching tiles was not an option. They charged me around three hundred dollars which I refused to pay. they agreed and have not charged me the amount. The installer probably need better inter communication skills. To state that this is a very very difficult job and made more difficult and so on is not very professional.

Very professional

Hit the jackpot with this mob! From sales and quoting to installation everything ran like clockwork. We had a couple of thunderstorm days thrown in the mix which caused some delays but what was great was that that they kept us constantly informed as to schedule changes. They used mid range quality products as requested, explained everything, arrived on time, worked efficitently and made all the necesssry arrangements to assist our grid connection. They made the whole prcess easy.

Very satisfied with their service and products and would definitely recommend them.

Hi Clive, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that your experience with Huglo Solar, from sales to installation, was seamless, even with a few weather hiccups. Keeping you informed and providing efficient service with quality products is our top priority. We're glad we could make the process easy for you. Your satisfaction means the world to us. If you need any further assistance, we're just a call away. Thanks again for choosing Huglo Solar!

Best,
The Huglo Solar Team

A team passionate about solar

Luke was the first to respond of all the installers, was professional, objective and informed in their quote. Some installers were understating the equip required (and therefore had very low quotes) others over specified, Huglo Solar was very accurate. As the design needed to evolve I was always kept informed and given option.
The installation was done quickly and efficiently, and all the paperwork was handled seamlessly,
I would highly recommend Huglo solar.

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your high praise! We're thrilled Luke and the Huglo Solar team met your expectations. Glad we could make the process smooth and efficient for you. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Huglo Solar!

A professional, timely and faultless install.

We already had an installed Enphase 9.5 kW micro inverter system before we sought a battery and charger quote from Huglo. Our installation included a Tesla Powerwall battery and a Tesla charger, (although we do not have a Tesla EV, rather a Hyundai Kona EV).

The sales/quoting process was faultless. We had a self-imposed tight deadline which Huglo promised to meet and did - comfortably. The sales consultant, Luke, was extremely knowledgeable about the technical aspects of our installation and patiently continued to answer the multitude of our questions while explaining the system operation.

The installation and system integration took most of one day and the team were professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They left the area spotless after completing the installation and even swept the garage floor! I believe it was the first time that they had installed this particular system and it all worked well.'

We experienced a minor software monitoring issue with the app in the days following the installation. This in no way affected the overall operation of the system, but we were keen to have resolved. This is where Huglo's Customer Service really excelled. We continued to liaise extensively with Luke and Tim for several days while they conducted a comprehensive diagnostic process with the manufacturer which shortly resolved the matter. The issue has not recurred.

We consider that Huglo went above and beyond to resolve the issue.

We highly recommend Huglo for all matters relating to solar installation due to the quality of their work, their professionalism and, most importantly, their Customer Service.

Hi Ian, Thank you for sharing your experience with Huglo Solar! We're thrilled to hear that Luke and our team met your tight deadline and provided comprehensive support throughout your Tesla Powerwall and charger installation. Your recognition of our team's professionalism is greatly appreciated. We're also glad to know that the minor software issue was swiftly resolved by our customer service team. Your satisfaction and recommendation mean a lot to us. Thank you for trusting Huglo Solar for your solar needs! ????

Huglo were excellent

I found the Huglo team to be friendly and helpful. They arrived when they said they would and the communicated when they were coming.

We had a couple of small issues which they jumped straight onto and sorted out.

I'd recommended them

Thank you for taking the time to leave Huglo Solar a review! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our team and the prompt resolution of any issues. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Should you need any further assistance, we're always here to help. Thanks for choosing Huglo Solar!

Effortless process

Huglo were great communicators and the process went without a hitch from the get go. We are very happy with the end product so far and love looking at how much solar power we are generating every day.

Hi Tiffany, Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with Huglo Solar! We're thrilled to know that the communication and process met your expectations seamlessly. It's great to hear you're enjoying the daily benefits of your solar system and monitoring your solar power generation. We're here for any future support you might need. Thank you for choosing Huglo Solar!

Highly recommended

The Huglo team provided an exceptional service, far exceeding our expectations. The level of professionalism was outstanding, keeping us notified of progress and what to expect. The job site was kept spotless, and attention to detail and care was appreciated. Thank you for a great service, we would highly recommend.

Happy result

Getting quotes was no problem, and sales process was straight forward.
Installation team were polite, and clearly they were used to working together as a team.
Installation took 6 hours with power off for about one hour. Clean up done well with just 4 tiles needing to be replaced and debris removed.
Grid connection done smoothly.

All good

Everything went smoothly from the beginning. One small problem was acted upon in a very timely manner to our complete satisfaction. Tradesmen were punctual and left the site clean and tidy. I will be very happy to recommend Huglo to anyone who is interested.

So satisfied, we've already returned!

Out of the 3 quotes we got, Huglo went above and beyond whilst we were in the throes of comparing quotes and making decisions. They spent SO much time explaining and re explaining, answering all my tedious questions without every making me feel like I was annoying them. The other quotes we got we felt like it was all just sales fluff, and no one else bothered to follow up and provide any information we asked for... The patience Huglo showed us made for such a stress free experience.
Installation was a breeze, communication was exceptional and support after installation has been incredible as well.
We've just decided to install an EV charger and the team have once again been a fantastic source of information and care and support to make the right decision for our needs.
We would recommend them completely and will happily return in the future if the need arises.

Original Review on 19-12-2022:

A shade above the rest!

Personal interaction with Luke meant that all my questions over the tech choices were considered prior to making a decision. Original ratings

Glad we could install a solar system on your home Nick and Robyn. Looking to hearing about those reduced electricity bills! - Luke

10 months later we asked Nick: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

On its best days my system can produce 65 kw on its worst days (winter dark fog cloud all day) it may produce only 3.5 kw.
My overall bills for a years electricity supply have gone from $3,250 to circa $1,250 (I’ll need to confirm my last quarter bill (December) - and I should note that I still use off peak HW and don’t have a battery with my system.
So I feel my system has worked very well - and I will get investment payback in 7 years or less.

What I have also learnt first hand is that solar and wind renewables will always require a base load backup in order to keep the lights on.

A timely, professional and cost effective installation

Note, this was just a battery/EV charger installation to my existing Solar system.

Sales/quoting process was timely and efficient.
Installation was conducted in a timely manner. Installers were polite and efficient. Tidy - they even swept out the garage before departure.
Arranged grid connections

Extremely Happy

The whole installation process with Huglo from first contact to finished job has been great. All staff were friendly, patient and helpful with lots of information provided.
The installation itself was completed on time with minimal disruption during the work. Everything was cleaned up afterwards.
Huglo organised all the Govt rebates and changeover of meter for us.

Excellent installation

Very professional, friendly and helpful support. They did an excellent install, they where very accommodating, stalling an power circuit for an EV charging outlet and a Wattwatchers energy monitoring device. Very happy ? with the whole process. Thank you Huglo Solar.

Happy with Solar Installation

Good initial contact, salesman never tired of answering our questions.
Installation went smoothly, on time, quick and efficient.
Customer service good, completed the grid connection. Everything ready to go immediately.

Reasonable Quality, Reasonable Price

Huglo took care of almost everything. They were really great. I just needed to get some spare tiles.

Knowledgeable, great customer service and found a system to fit my needs

Smooth and no-pressure sales process with Huglo. Unlike some other installers, they listened to our needs and helped to recommend a system that would fit our needs and budget.

Quick turnaround of only a couple of weeks for installation, and the customer service and support throughout can't be faulted. They helped arrange the grid connection afterwards, as well as an upgrade to the smart meter, and provided assistance with choosing an electricity plan.

Good install

Sales and the quote was good, installation was ok and electrician was not very customer focused. They are tidy and punctual.

Hugo Solar

The company's communications were very good and kept me in the loop as to what was happening.
The installers went about their task without fuss and were careful not to crack too many roof tile!!!
The smart meter install went smoothly a short time later.
Any queries I had were answered quickly.

I had no issues with the other companies, it just came down to what was offered and what I was comfortable.

The application for the interest free loan took longer than I expected.

Great solar experience

Quoting was straightforward and they explained everything to me as we chatted. No upselling (in contrast to two other quotes I received). I'm happy that I ended up with the system I need and nothing I did not.

Installation was seamless. They arrived on the day and at the time we agreed. Work was efficient, power outage minimal (which was important as I work from home).

Customer service was exceptional. Everything was arranged for me, including the access to the interest-free laod available to me in the ACT.

A few weeks after the installation, I received a follow-up phone call to make sure I was satisfied. We initially also discussed a battery and a switch to an electric hot water system, and agreed during the follow up call to wait for a few months of consumption data before making any further purchases.

All up, a satisfying and seamless experience. This is my second solar install (both through SQ) and I would highly recommend Huglo.

Awesome Installation

Everyone I dealt with at Huglo was friendly, polite and professional. We discussed various options during the sales/quoting process and finalised the positioning of the panels on their site visit. On installation day the teams arrived promptly and the whole job was complete and tidy in a few hours. We couldn't have asked for better. The grid connection went smoothly and we are now enjoying the benefits of an excellent solar system.

Awesome customer service

Earlier this year we tried to get a battery and extra solar panels, for various reasons this didn’t go ahead, but Luke from Huglo was awesome in helping us navigate the system.

No question to silly and he helped us access the online system to figure out our current system, navigate the ACT Government rebate scheme, ACTEWAGL and Evo Energy.

I would highly recommend Huglo to anyone seeking solar panels and support to navigate the system as they will advise you on what is best for you, not just making the next sale.

They even helped us connect to a good electrician to fix the current system.

A great experience from start to finish

Huglo were very professional and easy to work with. They co-ordinated the installation of the inverter and the panels, the connection to the grid and arranged for a new smart meter to be installed.

There was a slight delay in delivery of the panels and Huglo kept us updated on the status of the delivery and provided an alternative panel option if we preferred not to wait. The installation was quick and minimised inconvenience. The electrician who installed the inverter was very professional. Unfortunately the team that installed the panels left their lunch rubbish in our neighbour's yard and left their tools in our driveway preventing our access, however when the sparky returned to hook the system up he was very apologetic and cleaned everything up himself.

There was a slight hiccup with the consumption meter not connecting to the app, but when I contacted Huglo about this they were straight onto it and had the issue rectified within an hour.

Both Huglo Solar and the installers Majura Electrical were fantastic

I cannot fault the service or pricing provided by Huglo Solar. They responded to my initial inquiry quickly and provided me with a quote just as quickly. What’s more they were very professional and helpful in providing advice and answering my many questions and variations to the install. After I accepted their quote the project manager was just as helpful and courteous. From there on their installers, Majura Electrical, kept the ball rolling and ensured a really smooth install. From my initial inquiry to the final commissioning of the system was around 4 weeks, which included lost time due to lots of rain when it was simply not possible to do the work on my roof.
I thoroughly recommend Huglo Solar and Majura Electrical.

Connected now!

Quoting was stressful as they and others could not tell which unit it was from the air.
Installation was excellent, but I was left with the hot water turned off, discovered on Fri evening of a long weekend!
I was sent an email on how to get the grid connection done.
Checked yesterday and all is well.

Great installation in Canberra

Solar Quotes was a great one stop shop for information and quality Solar system suppliers. Using the system quickly led us to three quality suppliers: one of which was Huglo Solar in Canberra. Of the three suppliers, Huglo offered a great personal service and a good value for money proposal. Staff were courteous, prompt and always provided informative responses to our many questions. While there was some problems sourcing panels from their overseas suppliers, staff kept us up to date and bore the cost of sudden unit price increase above what had been quoted. Once the panels were available, Huglo quickly arranged for an installation date and turned up to do the job notwithstanding some wet weather conditions. Installation was completed in a half a day and the system was up and running. The installation crew were very professional. The lead installer walked us through the system and we are off and running.

Solar with a personal touch

Huglo are a solar installer that really showed a personal touch. Customer service was important to me and I thought their communication was regular and consistent throughout the process. Their installers were polite and reliable. Great after sales service and numerous phone calls to keep me updated! They coordinate all of the service side, provide monitoring services and even give you info on best feed-in tarrifs. Would definitely recommend them to friend's and family.

Canberra installation

Huglo were excellent to deal with. Prompt, professional communication, with initial information and quote, then the installation process. The whole process was smooth and stress free, the installers were reliable, and respectful, cleaned up after the job.

Great installer

The quoting process was professional and most helpful. The installation went very smoothly, the team were very efficient and cleaned the worksite when finished, they were punctual and polite. Following the installation, customer service was exemplary with follow up and completing the paperwork.

Excellent Installer

How was the sales/quoting process? Excellent. Lachlan was approachable and informative unlike the competitors
How did the installation go? Polite, Tidy, Punctual, excellent- no criticisms at all?
How was the customer service? excellent they helped organise the grid connection after the install?

Wonderful customer service

Best customer care and service I have ever experienced. Very happy would highly recommend.

Excellent service E2E and a great system installed

From the initial contact through to installation, the process was easy and the communication was great.

Luke was excellent throughout the sales process and patient with my questions and changes.

Installation happened on time and within the timeframe quoted, the end product looks great and operates as expected.

Very happy with Huglo all round and would highly recommend them to others.

Time wasted

Wasted 4 weeks with Huglo, starting with the installer who forgot to do a site inspection (which I chased up after 3 weeks), they made a mistake with the Solar application with our Electrical supplier and tried to blame them instead of being honest about it. Then cancelled the installation stating I was too hard to deal with because I complained about their honesty and professionalism.

The initial engagement was excellent and provided me with great options. They explained even detail I should have known myself. The installers were excellent and didn’t rush. Install was perfect

The options were great. Advice on energy provider was great snd they explained all the options in a great way.

Good installation - no fuss

Huglo installed the system as contracted on the promised date and did an excellent job. They were very easy to deal with and the system both works very well and looks great .

Trouble Free Installation!

From the beginning to the end, (and still ongoing) the installation of my solar system by Huglo was a trouble-free and extremely pleasant experience. Lachlan (salesperson) was extremely helpful and approachable. He was patient in explaining every aspect of the systems he was recommending and answered my questions so I was comfortable with making a decision. Lachlan sent proposals for three options for me to consider and they were extremely comprehensive and contained all the Huglo contractual information for me to peruse at my leisure. He was happy to field any further questions via email or phone and I did not feel any pressure from Huglo to hurry with the decision.

Although the installation date changed a few times (owing to hold up with hardware availability), Jess , from the Huglo office, kept me up to date and informed ensuring they also fit in with my life priorities and commitments.

The electricians who upgraded my meter box (Alex from Tofler and Co.) and installed the solar system (Nathan from NM Electrical) were very polite, tidy, efficient and punctual. They contacted me prior to the installation dates to confirm start times and Alex ensured I could comfortably work from home when the power was cut during the meter box upgrade. They were also happy to address any questions or concerns I had on the day.

Huglo organised the meter upgrade, connection to the grid and any other requirements my energy retailer needed. They also submitted the loan application to Brighte. My only job was to respond to any emails and complete any requests for paperwork via online links – once again trouble-free and easy.

Huglo’s after sales service has been fantastic with Daniel and Lachlan happy to help with any additional questions or issues. I know that Huglo is monitoring the system to ensure that it is working to the parameters that they expected. I’m so pleased I included the smart meter in my purchase as it has been a lot of fun and educational to learn the electrical ‘heartbeat’ of my household. I can now make smart choices to change my power usage to create further savings. Daniel (and all the other Huglo staff) is always on hand to give me assistance and increase my knowledge. I also have access, via the Huglo website, to the facility to compare my power bills to other energy retailers if I wish.

Thank you Huglo, from a very content solar owner.

:-)

Very happy customers

We were contacted promptly by Huglo Solar about a quote. We had a little "back and forth" to finalise a solution that met our needs, but once that was settled things proceeded quickly and smoothly. We opted for 23 panels with microinverters.

Huglo Solar handled all the contact with our electricity provider and the installation went smoothly on the day agreed. There were no "surprises" - we were contacted to negotiate arrival time and everything was as we had discussed during the quote process. The installers discussed "tweaking" of panel positioning, where cabling was going and explained how the system worked, what we needed to know about the board, how to use the monitoring app and how to clean the panels when required in the future. They left the place looking very neat, conducting a thorough cleanup. They were very professional and communicative throughout.

We are very happy with our installation - through the Enphase app we can easily monitor system performance.