Matrix Solar Solutions Pty Ltd

Matrix Solar Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

Matrix Solar Solutions is an South Australian owned and operated electrical company.

We pride ourselves on delivering nothing but the best quality service for our clients. We’re able to achieve this by keeping everything in house, from our first conversation on the phone or online inquiry,  all the way through to setting up the monitoring on your phone after the installation. Strong relationships with our local supply partners allows us to provide only premium products.

With Matrix Solar Solutions you wont just be another number in the system, You’ll just be wondering why you hadn’t made contact sooner!!

Reviewers report paying: $4,900 - $6,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Matrix Solar Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (24)

4.3/5

Easy as pie

The quote was done on time as agreed. Everything was explained ( as much as I understood).
The actual installation was fast and the boys were lovely.
Because of my energy provider, I had to initiate connection to the grid which wasn't hard with the info I had been provided with.
If only I could get the link to the app so I can see what my system is generating. That seems to be the only issue herennn

Good solar installation

Installation solar with Matrix has been a great experience. The sales staff did a good presentation on the spot about the solar system and the price was competitive. Their installers were very professional. After installation, they, Andrew, helped to organize the grid connection. The system works so far so good.

Excellent experience in many respects

This company was the only one who has contacted me the earliest, the man in charge personally visited the house, inspected the facilities, offered valuable advice. The installation was next day after I have accepted the quote. The only hiccup was the need to install curtailing controller from SwitchDin, which they have never done, as this is only needed in a few suburbs. This was done the following morning and my system started to generate solar power then.

Delivered everything they promised on time great staff always willing to help with any questions or concerns

Great company would recommend too everyone answered questions in easy to understand language

Fabulous product, but after sales support not great

Everything was fabulous, and we love our system. It is already saving us money.

The after sales support however has been a bit disappointing. I've emailed, phoned, and texted, to ask some more questions, but there has been no reply so far in the week after installation.

Very easy to deal with.

Very easy to deal with, responsive and able to address all questions and concerns we had with system and installation as we have exposed beam ceilings.

Its never too late to get solar

The sales/quoting process was simple, factual and honest. Any questions post quote and/or per-installation was addresses quickly via email and followed up by a call.

I was lucky in that there had been a cancellation for an install with another client and I was able to get the system installed within a week of accepting the quote.

The guys arrived at 07:30 and discussed all aspects of the installation answering any questions I had as and when asked and were extremely polite, punctual, efficient and tidy.

Being an engineer it has been said that I am a little critical of all things related to tradies carrying out work on my property and I have to say I was very impressed with the whole job.

Whilst I can't comment for other installers I can say that Matrix Solar Solutions exceeded my expectations and I am more than happy to recommend them to friends and family who are looking to install a solar system to their property.

Original Review on 26-06-2021:

Great service, good price, very efficient and speedy installation.

Very helpful at a personal level with flexibility.
I would use again and if there are glitches, am sure they will be sorted.

8 months later we asked Nigel: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Absolutely, minimal power bills now.

Great communication/best options

Andrew was great help with getting the best system for our needs at the best price - helped us work through the new government inverter issues as well.

Original Review on 19-05-2021:

Great service and knowledge

Quote was informative and up to date
installers where polite punctual and efficient
they organised grid connect

8 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Good service, good information.

Was one of 2 quoters who visited us, 1 was phone only. Provided additional knowledge about inverters that I was not aware of. Installation was within a few days of acceptance, quick and efficient. Available on phone to answer minor questions. Sorted out a problem with the request for new smart meter (paperwork). Small section of framework that projected off roof was promptly removed when asked.

A solar install very well done.

Matrix Solar were punctual with call out, inspecting the installation site and discussing requirements. Very friendly and professional, quoted on site. Installation was also very punctual, quicker than expected, installers were very polite and friendly, keeping us informed of progress. Old system removed and taken away with no mess at all left behind. System connected to grid and monitoring set up on the day. Fantastic job. System is performing as expected.

My solar experience

This business was very easy to deal with. Installation was clean and started shortly after signing up. Barely a n off cut of wire, 2cm was all that I found. They also took away the old panels from the previous solar system and completed the installation before the day end. The boss of the company came and set up the Fronius inverter so I can see on the app how the system is going.
It works better than I expected
Desmond.

Original Review on 11-11-2020:

A very professional company who take pride in their work

From the first phonecall I knew Andrew was knowledgeable and professional he personally came to our house and conducted a thorough site inspection and also physically measured our roof to make sure the panels would fit he was a man of his word and all works where completed in a very prompt and professional manner i cannot stress enough how professional matrix solar solutions conduct themselves and their work speaks for itself i chose matrix solar solutions for their honesty and professionalism and have happily recommended them to friends and family Original ratings

8 months later we asked Kai: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Certainly has it was money well spent

Fantastic installation

The process from the quote to installation was quick, easy & stress free.
The installers were punctual, polite & did a perfect job.
Would definitely recommend to anyone considering solar

Matrix Solar Solutions

Sales process clear and informative. Installation quick and early due to cancellation.
Organised change of meter with energy provider.

Prompt knowledgeable & efficient service

All was well explained, polite, tidy and professional. Arrangements were sensible, all inclusive and adhered to.

Solar Installation

The sales and quoting process went smooth and once the sales person had seen me the quote came the next day with plenty of information. After receiving all the quottes I decided to upgrade to an 8kw system where they provided a reqused quotation very quickly.
The installation happened on the day that was agreed on once I accepted the quote and all of the installers were very professional, tidy and abided by required saftey rules.
The system has only been installed for 4 days so we can not comment on any post completion service at the moment. Matrix did advise me to call them if I have any issues.

very professional in his sale very explanitory

very profesional with the sale explained the pros and cons bit of a delay with connection but not from their side

Reasonable price and good customer service!

Timely follow ups and good customer service from both salesman and installers

Matrix solar

Installation went ahead earlier than the agreed date which was great. Took 5 weeks to have the meter changed over as a form was missed by the installer that needed to be signed. After having done this it took 2 weeks for the meter change to happen and have the system up and running

Great for quote but

We used a solar website that gave us three solar companies that would call is for a quote. Matrix was the first to call us and the only businessthat came out to our house for a face to face consultation.
The installation went well the guys had it done within the day and were friendly and polite. However there was a bit of rubbish left in our yard.
After the getting the panels put on we had to contact matrix to follow up about the change over for the meter box and the fixing of one of the panels on the roof. We have finally have our panels working after 5 weeks and we are still waiting for the book for the inverter after again contacting them with no reply. Overall the panels look great but the customer service is terrible.

Solar at last.

Quoting staff friendly and courteous. Installation efficient and tidy. Connnection to grid has been difficult due to SA Legislation change 4 days prior to installation and confusion over metre changes.

Fantastic service. Great price and experienced installers

The quoting process was very good, easy to understand and with your help we knew what type of system we wanted.
The installation spanned over two days. They were very through and respectful.
The installers where polite and tidy and on time each time.
The owner contacted us on the day and after installation to ensure we understood the process and were happy with the timelines.
We already had the system installed before two of the preferred suppliers contacted us.
Although we are very grateful for your assistance, information and support during the process.