My Energy Group Pty Ltd Reviews

About My Energy Group Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

My Energy Group Pty Ltd
Silver Partner
My Energy Group Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 82 612 157 687  ABN active since 02 May 2016 | My Energy Group Pty Ltd
ACN: 612 157 687  ACN active since 02 May 2016 | My Energy Group Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 320471C My Energy Group Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,412 - $9,990 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

My Energy Group’s vision is to become the leader in the renewable energy and energy efficiency industry with the most affordable cost and the most reliable service.

My Energy Group is a National Provider of Solar Power and LED Lighting solutions from Residential Home Owners to Full-Scale Commercial Systems. In what has now become one of the fastest growing industries, we pride ourselves on our understanding of the latest technologies while providing affordable, quality products with service that cannot be beaten.

At My Energy, we are aiming to make a positive difference to the clients, environment, and society in whatever we do with a combined experience of 50 years within the industry.

The migration to renewable energy is strongly supported by the Australian Federal Government with REC as well as the state-based NSW ESC program and VIC VEET scheme. These initiatives are helping Australians save electricity by switching to renewable energy.

My Energy Group Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Electricity produced more than expected

I have got my 10kw system (8kw inverter) installed 2 and half years ago, average daily production now is around 50kwh with much more produced during summertime. I have a swimming pool that uses lots of electricity. The production is even higher than the estimation on the quote, very happy with the service provided. Show additional information

My energy group solar instal

Best price we were quoted, not pushy just friendly and same quality system.
Still too early to comment on performance but service up to installation has been good.

My install

Sales quoting was very good from Reece.
Installer seemed a bit disorganised taking a long time. Thought they would take there rubbish not fill my bin.
They did a great job of install on the roof. It looks great
Grid connections are still to be done

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Great company to deal with

Reece, the sales person was responsive and respectful. He didn’t do the standard marketing pitch to try to get me to sign but gave the facts and answered my questions to help me understand more.
The installation went fine and the installers were friendly and approachable.
Office staff were responsive and got back to all of my queries in less than 24 hours.

I have recommended My Energy Group to others.

Work in progress

Installation was slow and not finished yet still waiting on a inverter to be installed . Apart from that I’m very happy with product . Show additional information

Good system for a good price and installed OK.

I got a good system for a good price and installed OK.
Other suppliers had similar components for a similar price. But some were too pushy and didn't show exactly what components they had acces to.
My Energy came up with alternate components (inverter and panels) with pricing in quick response.
The billing wasn't too complicated.
The guys who did the installation were very polite and seemed happy doing the job.
Probably the biggest problem I had was getting the Sungrow app to work.

My Energy installation review

The only part not ideal was that they were poor at advising dates/planned visits after an initial visit when they said they needed guardrails on the roof. After a couple of weeks they returned and installed it without any guardrails. There was no help in attaching the wifi but a useful website had the steps Show additional information

A Work in Progress

The sales and quoting process was very professional

Installation has not yet happened

Painless process

The whole installation was done during lockdown. The sales quoting process was very easy and painless. I had a telephone conversation with Reece Valvo who answered all my questions politely and never had the impression that he was trying to push any specific product; he was giving me the facts and allowing me to make the decision.
The installers were punctual, polite and cleaned after themselves.
I could not have asked or hoped for the process to be easier!

Efficient and Honest

By the way, all three vendors from SolarQuotes who gave me quotes were polite and generous with their advice. They gave consistent advice on inverter and batteries, which gave me peace of mind. They were respectful unlike other vendors and solar quotes provider who chased us day and night trying to make us sign!!

We now recommend our friends and family to use SolarQuotes. The best provider for getting the system you want. We have gone through other similar provider but not as efficient and transparent like SolarQuotes, having to go back and forth for pricing and in the end didn't get what we wanted because they were they one dealing with the vendors, not us.

Great Service, Easy to deal with, quick replies

Great Service, Easy to deal with, quick replies, Any Questions were quickly dealt with, The process was smooth Show additional information

Really good installation crew

Installers were very professional and pleasant. Full of good information. It has been a really good purchasing experience. Helpful and very good at the clean up.
Inspector is yet to sign off pre grid connection.

Well done at every stage.

The quotation stage was handled by Chris Lim, he answered all my many many technical questions promptly and the quote was very competitive.
The ordering was easy and everything taken care of. Delivery took a little longer than expected but with COV 19 that was to be expected .
Installation was first class,the installers were very good and nothing was too much trouble for them. My son who has his own electrical contracting firm inspected the work and was very pleased with their workmanship.
System working very well. I could not use the APP as my router is about 35 mtrs from the inverter and hence the signal is not strong enough (the range is about 8 mtrs) I was going to use another router extension via cat5 cable, but I can get most of the data via Electricity supplier sites so most likely will not bother.

Well done to all at My Energy Group.

My Energy Solar

Ryan from My Energy was always able to help with questions and any variations we requested. Even though his mobile phone had been cut off he maintained contact with us. Installation was carried out quickly and on time , also variations to how the wiring was organized were neatly attended to as requested. They cleaned up and left the site as they found it.

No hesitation to recommend My Energy to anyone in the future.

No Pressure

I chose My energy group because it provided me with the information i required regarding the systems available and the relevant pricing. The consultant answered all my questions and provided me with an understanding in regards to the layout of the panels. I was satisfied with the the recommendation of the size of the system to suit my lifestyle and the orientation of the house. Whilst it has not been installed yet, I do not expect any problems as it is a straight forward installation. The application for the Vic home solar rebate was seamless with my energy providing me with the relevant portal to make my application. Show additional information

Stil waiting

Still waiting for install to be done now at 5 weeks since ok Show additional information

Best price but poor communication regarding installation and follow up

Sales person was good, but the installation was subcontracted to another company (was not aware this was going to happen). The installation company did not have the design plans and put the panels in the wrong formation. We eventually sorted it out, and I Think they did a good job, although still waiting for certification from Vic Energy. But again, they were markedly cheaper and used the same panels/inverters as competitors.

Dear Augus,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and your feedback is utmost important for our constant improvement.

Due to the overwhelmingly demand of solar systems, it is a common practice to use licensed contractors to carry the jobs. Rest assure that all our installers are well trained and have tremendous experiences in the solar industry. It was indeed our installer’s fault for forgetting to bring along the design plan and this will not happen again. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

As for the certification from VIC, the lead time is 4~8 weeks and it is unfortunately not within our control. We will chase up and get back to you in due course.

Once again, thank you for your business and I am sure that you will get to enjoy the savings from our quality solar package.