Paramount Energy Co Pty Ltd Reviews

About Paramount Energy Co Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Paramount Energy Co Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Paramount Energy Co Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 15 634 040 234  ABN active since 11 Jun 2019 | Paramount Energy Co Pty Ltd
ACN: 634 040 234  ACN active since 11 Jun 2019 | Paramount Energy Co Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
QLD: 84604 Jye Boyd Van Waelsden

QLD Electrical Contrcators Licence 84604 is registered to Jye Boyd Van Waelsden who is a Director of Paramount Energy Co Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,900 - $9,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

OUR MISSION

To design, install and maintain smart, powerful and innovative solar solutions that are easy to understand.

PROVEN TRACK RECORD

Our track record speaks for itself with a perfect 5 star rating on google.

Over 5000 solar panels installed since 2017.
Saved our clients on average 85% on their electricity bills.
In house CEC accredited design and install team.
10 year workmanship warranty.

NEW GENERATION SOLAR

High power solar panels.
Intelligent micro-inverters.
Battery storage.
Electric vehicle chargers.
Smart grid ready.

OUR VISION

To empower families to take control of their energy future with a complete home solar solution.

Paramount Energy Co Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Hi quality installers

Highly professional, extremely transparent and honest, no middle men and the installation looks and performs beautifully can't ask for more than that! Show additional information

Premium install

Premium installation with top quality components.Installion preformed by tradesmen who actually take pride in their work.Excellent after sales service.

Could not be more pleased with my decision to instal solar and get Jye and his team to carry it out.System coming up to 2 years old now , no issues and looks like I will actually be credited for the power it produces and exports.

First year I was actually paid $60 by AGL looks like I’m going to be in credit again this year.All this and no scrimping on power use and running ducted air in my 4 bedroom house.
Five star installer!

A Satisfied Customer

I was impressed with the professionalism of Paramount Solar from the first contact. Jai was able to suggest the best solar system for our needs in a clear manner. The installation occurred on one of the hottest days in December with temperature upwards of 35 degrees and despite the conditions, all went tp plan. The crew were punctual and all interactions were courteous. Jai organised the grid connection and it was a seamless process. He also assisted me to decipher the rates of the energy providers. Further to this, the after sales service has also been impressive as Jai made contact with me after each account to check that I was happy.
I cannot recommend Paramount Solar highly enough

Serephim/Enphase installation

Very impressed with Jye and his Paramount team. His knowledge, professionalism and down right enthusiasm for solar and what it offers is second to none. He made the effort to understand our needs and concerns, provided a number of options, explained the pros/cons clearly and adjusted our preferred option to get it just right for us. The monitoring that came with the system is key in helping us understand how we use our power, meaning we are now making the most of what we generate and changing our habits for the better. Highly recommended. Show additional information