SA Regional Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About SA Regional Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

SA Regional Solar Pty Ltd
Silver Partner
SA Regional Solar Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 52 152 815 846  ABN active since 24 Aug 2011 | S.a Regional Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 152 815 846  ACN active since 23 Aug 2011 | S.a Regional Solar Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 253652 S.a Regional Solar Pty Ltd

VIC: REC 28246 S.a Regional Solar Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $2,200 - $8,600 depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SA Regional Solar was born in a small regional city called Pt Pirie back in 2011. We have now grown though our affiliate program to service SA, VIC & NT

Dan, the current managing director was a 22 year old electrician at the time who isn’t afraid of a long hard days work and loved getting out and around the mid north, Spencer gulf and outback areas of SA to install solar systems as a contractor for PV sales companies.

During these early stages we started to see that solar power was here to stay and the difference it made to families, homes and business were evident that it was something everyone should invest in.

However. A lot of consumers were left in the dark as to what to expect from their solar installation... who to go to for after sale support and how to know if their installation was delivering what the sales person promised them. A lot of the time Dan was the only person they would get to see so naturally that’s who they would contact for help following the installation.

This determined Dan to start as sales division in his company and offer consumers a full package that would exceed any other competitors services and performance.

We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy and we bend over backwards to maintain it.

We take solar energy and electrical work seriously and invest a lot of time and effort to make sure we deliver on our promises.

What makes us stand out from the rest is that we truly care, we build relationships and treat all customers equally. It doesn’t matter if you are spending $100k or $1k with us. Our level of commitment is consistent.

The products we offer are the best money can buy, with strong warranties and performance characteristics backed by quality workmanship, will guarantee you are making the best choice when choosing SA REGIONAL SOLAR.

SA Regional Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Great company

Larry was a pleasure to deal with. So informative, friendly and reliable. Highly recommend this company! Show additional information

Great job guys

Quote good. Had problems getting inverter because of shortages but kept in contact & came to install as soon as they received it.
Very tidy job & polite workmen. No mess.

Great work

Great team, from the quoting to the office to the installation. Show additional information

No more blackouts AND power bills are in CREDIT

The application process was great, much of the organisation of the was done by SA Regional Solar, with me just approving stuff with the supplier. The blokes that came to install were friendly and efficient and helpful when I wanted to hook up the apps. The Tesla standalone feature (backup) is brilliant. When the power drops out, which is all too often here in Orroroo, the Tesla Powerwall 2 kicks in and keeps everything up and running. If you keep the real heavy loads off (like the oven or large air-cons) it will supply the duration of most outages easily. You can get your electrician to sort out those circuits if you like because you don't know the power goes off, it's THAT good! The Tesla App is brilliant and shows battery levels, usage and production etc. Great for planning if you know you have storms coming that may affect the power supply. I've since changed supplier and have a better feed in tariff, now it just makes money, I'm happy!! Show additional information

Friendly, quick and value for money. All staff were lovely including the installers.

Sales proccess was excellent
Installation was quick and very friendly and polite guys.Very punctual and tidy.
Customer service was great

Delay

Got a good quote in early Dec 2019, paid the deposit same day. We were told install would be in the new year, no worries.
Got called to book installation for the 28th of Jan, turns out they had the wrong phone number on the job.
Still waiting for the panels to be installed and get a message to provide feed back. Feed back on what... I'm still waiting....

UPDATE, 19/2/2020: After posting my original review I was contacted by the managing director whom apologist profusely,
The system was installed on Friday the 14th and was done extremely efficiently with no mess or fuss.
Once we had the communication sorted, the job was done quickly and efficiently

Excellent Install

The first visit was accurate and no fudge info, instal date adhered to, good quality workmanship, follow up by just a call with return call or transfer to a knowledgeable rep.

In a word “excellent”.

Excellent installer and system

Excellent service, personally visited my home to take measurements of the roof and discuss project options.
Flexible to meet my specific requirements (for example, agreed to install inverter that I free issued, while others did not). Installed even earlier then I expected. Workmanship was of high quality.
Easy to deal with and highly recommended.

System exceeds expectations

Sales guy was very easy to deal with. Installation was done in one day installers were polite and any questions were satisfied. Grid connection was organized by them Show additional information

Our Awsum Solar and Battery System..

All Staff were professional and polite to work with..Larry The Sales Rep was easy going and knowledgeable...Dan The Solar Man was on site and oversaw the whole job...with his expert opinions and guidance ..After sales service is Gr8..with No problems and excellent drop in power bills.. Show additional information

Exceptional service

Respectful and polite with no pressure.
They arrived when they said, installation cleaned and respectful.
Everything was not to much for them to do.

John & Penny

I can only speak for the Tesla battery installation because my panel's was installed by another out of town provider.
The job the boy's did with the Tesla battery was A1 and would fully recommend their services , I have not had a power bill since it was installed .... Thank you Dan the Solar Man from Port Pirie

Highly recommend

Excellent service and the quality of work is outstanding. It was a very hot windy day but that did not intefere with them getting the job done both in a timely and professional manner. All the installers were very polite and welcomed any concerns or questions. Show additional information

Great Installer, Communication great, a pleasure to deal with

Sales quoting process was excellent. Installation guys were also very good and did a great job, on time, very neat, fully checked the system on a tricky installation (1890's cottage). System giving quoted performance plus some. Only problem is AGL dragging the chain on meter swap which is going to be a week and a half later. Live in a country area so not unusual.

All in all a great process and install from SA Regional Solar

Phone service

I rang on a 44degree day when I could re set my safety switch due to which I didnt realise at the time was a faulty appliance. They went through the process over the phone without the need to come out. Very helpful and would recommend this company to anyone Show additional information

Quality over quantity !!!

Very happy with the 6.6kw system and the install , top work and well recommend it !
Job completed in one day and it works fine Thanks

Very happy with all aspects of the purchase and installation.

Would highly recommend SA Regional to anyone contemplating a new or replacement system for the residence or business. Show additional information

Amazing service, Friendly people happy to help

Dan and his Tim did an amazing job and were happy to answer and questions that I had well done Highly recommend

Thanks for the great review you are too kind Show additional information

Is extremely happy with the company service and installation and any follow up.

SA Regional Solar are polite punctual and happy to help when I have any questions.
The installation process was easy quick and the workers were polite, neat and quick.

Thankyou for the lovely words so happy to help Show additional information

No Need To Look Elsewhere

SA Regional Solar worked well with me from day one to have our system installed. The staff were extremely friendly and determined to get us the right system for our needs. With only one minor setback that was quickly resolved from the team our solar system was installed on time.

We are coming up to having our solar system for near one year now and everything is working exactly as described and expected. We are actually saving more than expected and predict to have our investment pay off in no more than just 3 years!

Is solar worth investing in? Definitely. And there is no better place than SA Regional Solar.

Thankyou so much Michael you are too kind Show additional information

Great work and system A grade service

Great work system working great, would definitely recommend dan and his team.

Thankyou for the kinds words Troy Show additional information

Nice and easy setup

The only thing that I would say was negative about this experience was the miscommunication about the addition of an awning /shade over the inverter. They then said they would deal with this after the installation day - but has never been addressed.

Other than this, the guys doing the installation did a great job, and the system was good quality value for money.

Hi Arthur
Thanks for your feedback.. We appreciate your honesty..

Someone from the office will call you this week about installing the shade awning.. We apologize that this has been missed..

SA Regional Solar Vic - Highly Recommended

I have just had my 4.3Kw system installed by SA Regional Solar Vic and I highly recommend them to anyone considering installing solar panels.
Material procurement (Fronius inverter) was a bit of an issue due to the high demand for solar panel installations at present. However SA Regional Solar Vic were very innovative and managed to procure the panels and inverter I wanted and arranged for installation earlier than initially advised. They were excellent to deal with and always responded to my queries very quickly. (Thank you Hermina and Kelly) The installers did an excellent job, were punctual and arrived on site exactly as arranged, had everything up and running in a morning and left leaving everything tidy.

I had some issues setting up the Fronius system monitoring but Kelly was extremely patient and guided me through the setup process (via email) and now working well.

Gday Roy

Im glad we could be of assistance and that you're are happy up and running..enjoy the savings !

Good job done but a little disorganised

Good job quoting
Installation was ok a bit disorganised
Customer service was good

Hi Justin

Glad we got there in the end. Thanks for putting your trust in us, we will work hard to maintain it..

If you ever have any concerns or questions please call the office on 1800112212 and we will do our best to assist.

Thankyou for the positive review Mariel Show additional information
I recommended them to my closest family and friends.

They were easy to deal with and value for money was excellent.

Thankyou for the positive review Eugene and for referring us to others. Show additional information
We specifically chose a local company for the after sales service & are happy to support local businesses.

Thankyou Peter and Leonie for supporting local businesses and for choosing us Show additional information
Dan and his crew were fantastic. Installation went well with no issues. I have 10kw and Tesla battery. With power protection.
I work well and I have had no bills since installation

Thankyou for the great review Trevor
Happy we could help
Feel ripped off somewhat as they quoted to install a 2 KW inverter but installed a smaller 1.5 kW without telling me. Was told later when i complained it would do the same job.

Hi David

Hope everything is ok now and issues resolved, We are appreciative of your honest feedback as it gave us the opportunity to come back and make things right..

100% customer satisfactions if very important to our company..

If you have any further concerns please feel free to comment or call us on 1800112212

Thankyou Garry Show additional information

Thankyou for the review Jano Show additional information

Thankyou Ross Show additional information

Thankyou for the review Allan Show additional information
Very professional company. We were very pleased with the information we received and the installation team were also very professional. We would recommend them to anyone.

Thankyou Judy and John Show additional information
Friendly and helpful. Very understanding and flexible when we had personal issues to tend to over installation time.
Would go back in a heyartbeat!

Thankyou for your kind word sally so glad we could help Show additional information
From start to finish SA Regional Solar based at Port Pirie looked after us.
Patiently answered our questions, as well as giving practical alternatives.
After we agreed on the project. They delivered to our satisfaction.
Why the score 4, because if you go to the top they have nowhere for improvement, and these guys will.
I have previously had a Solar System installed by a company who offered a good (cheap) Price.
The system did not last 4 years and when we ask for service at first it was delayed and then IGNORED.
We have had after sales follow up from SA Regional Solar Port Pirie and still were looked after.

Thanks Ron

We appreciate your honest feedback. Please let us know if there's anything more e can do for you..
1800112212
Cheers

Thankyou for the review Paul Show additional information
Right from day one it was a pleasure doing business with SA Regional Solar as they are fully endorsed trades personnel, not just qualified retail sales people looking for a quick dollar so to speak.
I have no hesitation recommending SA Regional Solar to any person that is looking into having a Solar System installed in their home as I know they wie ell not regret having the system installed by SA Regional Solar (Dan the Solar Man)

Thanks Graham

Glad we could be of service, Be sure to call if you have any concerns or service requests

1800112212
Very good experience

Peter, Thanks for your generous review.

Dan and his team have gone above and beyond to help us get our solar system upgraded, with very limited time and money. The install they did just before Christmas last year has enabled us to keep our business open, and given us a brighter future. I would recommend SA regional Solar to anyone, private or commercial. Solar is the way to go and SA regional solar will get it done right!!

Hi Ali

This is great to read,
Thanks for putting your trust in us, we will work hard to maintain it..

Thanks for the great review, Too generous but thanks Show additional information

Thanks Ian

You're too kind
Dan was very professional and answered all of my questions, the job was very neat and he even cleaned up all of the packaging
Great job Dan

Thank you Mike it was a pleasure to work with you Show additional information

Thanks Chip

Your review is too generous,

Take care mate
Great bunch of guys. The service was great and installation was prompt. Heard of some bad stories dealing with solar but this was easy

Thanks Arthur,
Enjoy the savings
I have had nothing but pleasant experiences in dealing with SA Regional Solar and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

The system they supplied us with has been fantastic, with my original expectations being it would pay for itself in approximately 4 & a half years. 18 months on and the forecast is it will have paid for itself in just over 3 years, couldn't be happier!

Thanks Shane

You made the right choice :)

Glad we could be of service
After fence sitting for about 2 years trying to figure out who to use for our solar system, and speaking to Many companies and going over half a dozen quotes I have recently had my system supplied and installed by Dan the Solar Man from SA Solar. They were beyond fantastic from quoting to installation and the support afterwards. The system is awesome and the workmanship was flawless. I am a tradesman and I am quite fussy but I could not fault their work.
The price was far between than any other quotes I received and their panels/inverter are far superior as well.
A big thank you to Dan and the team for helping us out with our solar system.

Highly recommended.

Cheers Daniel

If only all customers did the research you did we wouldn't have crap solar !!
Hats off to the boys from Taylor Energy for a great install.
We only work with top quality subcontractors and these done come cheap, Glad you realized quality comes at a cost, but the benefits far outweigh the little extra you need to pay to do things right the first time.

Tale care mate and see you on the next one brother!
I was extremely pleased with the service provided by SA Regional Solar. From their initial on-site appraisal to final touches on the install, I felt thoroughly looked after. I feel that my 5Kw system is a great investment in my property, and I'm glad that I invested in SA Regional Solar to make this happen.

Stu, Loved working for you and getting your solar done right!

Take it easy man and enjoy the savings
Good friendly service and back up. The installers did a fantastic job on my old home. I have recommended them to others

Cheers Jim

You're a legend !
From beginning to finish, our experience with SA Regional Solar has been extremely impressive. We are so happy with our system and the craftsmanship of installation. The service and staff are exceptional. Highly recommended!

Hi Katie

You are too kind, Im delighted to read we have delivered to your expectations..
Hope all is well..