SA Regional Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About SA Regional Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

SA Regional Solar was born in a small regional city called Pt Pirie back in 2011. We have now grown though our affiliate program to service SA VIC & NT

Dan, the current managing director was a 22 year old electrician at the time who isn’t afraid of a long hard days work and loved getting out and around the mid north, Spencer gulf and outback areas of SA to install solar systems as a contractor for PV sales companies.

During these early stages we started to see that solar power was here to stay and the difference it made to families, homes and business were evident that it was something everyone should invest in.

However. A lot of consumers were left in the dark as to what to expect from their solar installation... who to go to for after sale support and how to know if their installation was delivering what the sales person promised them. A lot of the time Dan was the only person they would get to see so naturally that’s who they would contact for help following the installation.

This determined Dan to start as sales division in his company and offer consumers a full package that would exceed any other competitors services and performance.

We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy and we bend over backwards to maintain it.

We take solar energy and electrical work seriously and invest a lot of time and effort to make sure we deliver on our promises.

What makes us stand out from the rest is that we truly care, we build relationships and treat all customers equally. It doesn’t matter if you are spending $100k or $1k with us. Our level of commitment is consistent.

The products we offer are the best money can buy, with strong warranties and performance characteristics backed by quality workmanship, will guarantee you are making the best choice when choosing SA REGIONAL SOLAR.

SA Regional Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I recommended them to my closest family and friends.

They were easy to deal with and value for money was excellent.
We specifically chose a local company for the after sales service & are happy to support local businesses. Show additional information
Dan and his crew were fantastic. Installation went well with no issues. I have 10kw and Tesla battery. With power protection.
I work well and I have had no bills since installation
Feel ripped off somewhat as they quoted to install a 2 KW inverter but installed a smaller 1.5 kW without telling me. Was told later when i complained it would do the same job.
Very professional company. We were very pleased with the information we received and the installation team were also very professional. We would recommend them to anyone. Show additional information
Friendly and helpful. Very understanding and flexible when we had personal issues to tend to over installation time.
Would go back in a heyartbeat!
From start to finish SA Regional Solar based at Port Pirie looked after us.
Patiently answered our questions, as well as giving practical alternatives.
After we agreed on the project. They delivered to our satisfaction.
Why the score 4, because if you go to the top they have nowhere for improvement, and these guys will.
I have previously had a Solar System installed by a company who offered a good (cheap) Price.
The system did not last 4 years and when we ask for service at first it was delayed and then IGNORED.
We have had after sales follow up from SA Regional Solar Port Pirie and still were looked after.
Right from day one it was a pleasure doing business with SA Regional Solar as they are fully endorsed trades personnel, not just qualified retail sales people looking for a quick dollar so to speak.
I have no hesitation recommending SA Regional Solar to any person that is looking into having a Solar System installed in their home as I know they wie ell not regret having the system installed by SA Regional Solar (Dan the Solar Man)
Very good experience Show additional information
Dan and his team have gone above and beyond to help us get our solar system upgraded, with very limited time and money. The install they did just before Christmas last year has enabled us to keep our business open, and given us a brighter future. I would recommend SA regional Solar to anyone, private or commercial. Solar is the way to go and SA regional solar will get it done right!! Show additional information
Dan was very professional and answered all of my questions, the job was very neat and he even cleaned up all of the packaging
Great job Dan
Great bunch of guys. The service was great and installation was prompt. Heard of some bad stories dealing with solar but this was easy Show additional information
I have had nothing but pleasant experiences in dealing with SA Regional Solar and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

The system they supplied us with has been fantastic, with my original expectations being it would pay for itself in approximately 4 & a half years. 18 months on and the forecast is it will have paid for itself in just over 3 years, couldn't be happier!
After fence sitting for about 2 years trying to figure out who to use for our solar system, and speaking to Many companies and going over half a dozen quotes I have recently had my system supplied and installed by Dan the Solar Man from SA Solar. They were beyond fantastic from quoting to installation and the support afterwards. The system is awesome and the workmanship was flawless. I am a tradesman and I am quite fussy but I could not fault their work.
The price was far between than any other quotes I received and their panels/inverter are far superior as well.
A big thank you to Dan and the team for helping us out with our solar system.

Highly recommended.
I was extremely pleased with the service provided by SA Regional Solar. From their initial on-site appraisal to final touches on the install, I felt thoroughly looked after. I feel that my 5Kw system is a great investment in my property, and I'm glad that I invested in SA Regional Solar to make this happen. Show additional information
Good friendly service and back up. The installers did a fantastic job on my old home. I have recommended them to others Show additional information
From beginning to finish, our experience with SA Regional Solar has been extremely impressive. We are so happy with our system and the craftsmanship of installation. The service and staff are exceptional. Highly recommended! Show additional information