Solar Galaxy Reviews

About Solar Galaxy, Solar Installers

Solar Galaxy
Solar Galaxy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Galaxy Solar Reviews

Great price, quality products, neat installation

Good customer service, installation was done professionally, very happy with my system Show additional information

They installed 6.6 kW System on my roof well

Only just installed and waiting for connection to the grid, but up until now this company has been really good to deal with and I am not anticipating any problems. Show additional information

WARNING DO NOT USE THEM

WARNING DO NOT USE THEM The company is run from a call centre, they hound you every day to buy their solar panels and when you do you'll never hear from them again.
I waited 5 weeks calling every week and each time I just got told lies. call you tomorrow definitely monday, 100% tomorrow etc etc,
They dont return your calls or reply to emails. when they finally did install it the installers arrived two hours late their attitude ... too bad they broke a roof tile, left a mess and left.
I paid 10% deposit as requested by them. After installation I paid in full now they are hounding me claiming I havnt paid in Full.
Was a total horrible experience. The worst customer service from any company I have ever dealt with