Solar Galaxy

Solar Galaxy Reviews

Solar Galaxy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,700 - $4,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solar Galaxy Reviews (6)

4.2/5

Excellent value for money

Sales / quoting process was a bit pushy, but I had expected that after reading reviews so I did not let that affect the decision making process.

Apart from that, installation went well! No issues whatsoever ever.

Very happy with the installer

Very happy with the installation process.
Mark, the sales guy was very polite and knowledgeable. We paid our deposits on 5th dec and the job was done on 22nd dec.
installation team was very professional, finished the job within 5 hours and left the place clean.

I highly recommend Solar Galaxy.

Great Experience

Solar Galaxy provided a very competitive quote on 2.12.20, so I ordered the Fronius Inverter / Trina Solar Panels combination on 3.12.20 and the installation was undertaken 9.12.20, as week earlier than was initially indicated.
By the next day, we were generating 25% more power than our average daily usage. Their team assisted me in contacting AGL to confirm a feed-in tariff.
There was a suggested different location for the Inverter. Once I knew about it, it was the logical place for installation. Overall, the Installation was reasonably good, apart from a change in layout that I wasn't informed of by the installer supervisor. Only 2 tiles were broken during installation, but the team identified this and replaced them with spare tiles I had available. This was to be expected as our house is more than 80 years old.
I have to say I am very pleased with the overall solution and I anticipate my ROI of 2 years 6 months will be achieved.

Great price, quality products, neat installation

Good customer service, installation was done professionally, very happy with my system

They installed 6.6 kW System on my roof well

Only just installed and waiting for connection to the grid, but up until now this company has been really good to deal with and I am not anticipating any problems.

WARNING DO NOT USE THEM

WARNING DO NOT USE THEM The company is run from a call centre, they hound you every day to buy their solar panels and when you do you'll never hear from them again.
I waited 5 weeks calling every week and each time I just got told lies. call you tomorrow definitely monday, 100% tomorrow etc etc,
They dont return your calls or reply to emails. when they finally did install it the installers arrived two hours late their attitude ... too bad they broke a roof tile, left a mess and left.
I paid 10% deposit as requested by them. After installation I paid in full now they are hounding me claiming I havnt paid in Full.
Was a total horrible experience. The worst customer service from any company I have ever dealt with