Solaray Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

About Solaray Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Solaray Energy Pty Ltd
Gold Partner

Solaray Energy Pty Ltd is one of the leaders in the renewable energy market and has a proven track record when it comes to providing households with energy reduction solutions. It prides itself on offering a reliable, honest and trustworthy service that follows the strictest professional standards.

Customers can expect high quality products at competitive prices - the company is a member of the Clean Energy Council.

Customers who sign up with Solaray Energy Pty Ltd can be assured that all the necessary paperwork will be taken care of to ensure they receive all the government rebates and incentives they are entitled to.

Solaray Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

It was good to know that I was dealing with reputable firms that had been recommended by Solar Quotes Show additional information
After being told the panels would go on North & East roof by the salesperson, they then told me that 5 panels had to go on S/E. To put all the panels just on North & East was cluttered and messy.

Otherwise a good experience. The process was made clear with regular communication from them. They were the most expensive but brought their quote down to meet the 2nd quote. The third seemed too cheap.
I obtained an Enphase system with panel level monitoring being an issue. I was told that i could obtain that for another $350, so i declined that extra cost.

But then i was told that Enphase has recently upgraded their software to show individual panel information. Yet now that i've had it installed, there is no such detail. I asked the provider but was given a vague answer. Still waiting for details but i'm not holding out any hope.

Not sure if its an Enphase issue or the Solar Installer (company) setup issue.
Got LG NEON 2 340KW panels installed. Service and installation was good. Don't know yet how the system will be working but hoping for the best. Show additional information
Can't comment on installation as have only placed the order. But did buy a dearer system from Solaray because I accepted that they had the best system, offered value for money and had a track record to deliver to my expectation. Show additional information
Pre and post sales were excellent, the Solaray team was very helpful. Actually installation was mixed they seemed to do a good job and were efficient but there was no communication during and just after install so we had to rely on the manual and google to figure out next steps. Show additional information
Far too many conflicting ideas and configurations on offer with too many variables in price and quality of products.
I found your website very informative for me to be able to make the decision to go with Enphase 1Q7 microinverters and monitoring and better quality solar panels.
I compromised on size a bit to be within my preferred budget but I hope that the system I chose will give me some relief from high and rising energy costs.
So far so good. Only time will tell.
Panels due for installation on 15 Feb so can't comment on that yet. Show additional information
Everything has gone well except origin notified on 13 December that they would change my meter to a smart meter on 2 January. They didn't show up and the file has no reason on it as to why and I wasn't contacted. All origin can tell me is that they will email acumen. They are legally obliged to give me a minimum of 10 days notice for my next power interruption so who knows when I will see them. I have thousands of dollars worth of panels on my roof and it's 40 degrees daily and I can't get this thing hooked up. Not good. Solaray will charge me $150 to connect it as it is a revisit. I am not a priority client of origin as I actually have power. One month has passed since installation. I would have been better waiting till January for installation and keeping the money in my bank. Show additional information
I found it extremely difficult to get 'apples for apples' comparison quotes, and after a week or two of working with the detail info I was completely lost and confused. The mix and range of 'headline' vs 'quote' prices, and the range of system sizes, components, technology and quality made it extremely difficult for me to have a good feeling about what choice to make. In the end, I chose a high end system, and I am very pleased with it, the installers, and the sales & customer contact team members I dealt with. However, I have no feeling for whether a more middle of the road system would have served my purposes just as well. Perhaps I should have spent more time on the decision, but I did feel some time pressure due to 'end of year pricing', and what felt like more confusion, rather than less, as time went on. Show additional information
STILL TO CORRECT RECORDING OF CONSUMPTION CORRECTLY.UNDER RECORDING CONSUMPTION. Show additional information
The whole process was very smooth and easy, including getting the background information from the SolarQuotes web site to help make up my mind on the system I wanted. Salary did a great job on the installation and the system was installed and up and running in just a couple of hours. Show additional information
There were some issues with Solaray's sub-contractors but that was quickly rectified by their main office. Otherwise we are very happy with our purchase. Show additional information
Purchased a 5.7kw system with trina panels and fronius 5kw inverter. Solaray were quick to install before xmas and after initial mix up with communicating, they were great in keeping me updated with the progress of the system and so far its been working great. Worth the extra amount for a quality system and didn't wait long to have it all set up. Show additional information
All good. The worst part in the whole experience was dealing with my energy retailer. Show additional information
Very happy with the whole process. Decided to go with Solaray partly as they were the only company to quote for microinverters but also they appeared to have the most professional approach compared to the other installers. And we also based our decisions on the reviews they had received. So we've installed a 5kW system with LG NeON 2 panels and Enphase IQ 7+ microinverters. The installers arrived on time and the Enphase monitoring was being explained to me about 4 hours later. The system was installed just over 2 weeks ago and it's been performing better than expected with 30+ kWh produced on sunny days. I arranged for a digital meter to be installed and it was put on about 10 days after the system went in, but I wasn't expecting that to go in until the new year. So now we're being paid for our excess production. Sweet! Show additional information
We did a lot of research , including info supplied by Solar quotes website and once we knew exactly which system we wanted, we went with a supplier who gave us the best price and service.
You really do need to do your research as most suppliers are offering slightly different products.
Solar quotes website is invaluable.
everything went very smoothly. Show additional information
The installation date was sooner than expected. The installers were polite, efficient and without issue. There are 10 panels and it was completed in about 4 hours. I was explained the change to the meter box.

I had to contact the installer post installation as Energy Local (new supplier, changed to from AGL) recommended not having the power to the panels on until the meter box was was seen to by them as I might incur an interim bill. The only thing I'm disappointed in is the Energy Locals have not attended to whatever it is they have to do, so we're not able to use solar yet and the installation was done on 24.11.18.
I was a little concerned that the supplier didn't have their own dedicated installers, fortunately they employed a local group to install that were just excellent.

The quotes I received from SolarQuotes were all excellent, and I probably would've gone with any of them, in the end I used the additional information to gain significant value out of my original Solaray quote (which I'd made before SolarQuotes), armed with a lot more information.

I would definitely recommend SolarQuotes.
I've installed a 6KW system with LG panel and Fronius inverter.
I've obtained several quotes from different solar suppliers, Solaray wasn't the cheapest but they weren't the dearest, the main reason why I decided to go with Solaray was because of their good reputation, they're a member of the green energy council and they've been in business since 2003. I wanted to make sure I have continue support in case if anything were to go wrong with the system, this is a long term investment so system quality and workmanship is definitely more important than cost.
They are great to deal with from day one with great customer service and friendly installation team. Seamless process throughout, will recommend to others. Thanks Solaray.
Excellent supplier and very happy with the installation and operation Show additional information
The whole experience was great..from the sales ..to the installation..to the office staff..communication excellent...and after service fantastic with getting emails and calls to see how things are.
Have excellent written reviews on web pages for both the solar company..and also the great info and feedback you also provided..couldn't be happier..
I had a few quotes prior to contacting Solarquotes and wasn't really happy with what they were offering and the cost of the system.
I came across your website while searching for information about solar systems. Your websites is nothing short of fantastic.
The only knowledge I had about solar systems was basically through word of mouth with friends and acquaintances. After reading through you Solar 101 I found that the people I spoke to about Solar didn't really know much about Solar at all.
Your website is really informative and I must say it's the best I came across. It armed me with enough information that I knew what the supplier was talking about and additionally I also knew what questions to ask.
Solaray were fantastic during the whole process from quote to post install. The Salesperson was great and explained the system well and the process of installation. The Salaray staff I spoke to on the phone were also great and helpful.
it's early days but at the moment i'm happy with the system and also the support provided by Solaray
I still have a problem with their reluctance to visit the site for discussions. Show additional information
I'm no expert in solar power, so I can only rate the company on how they help me and continue to help after the initial installation. The installation will be finalised after the next meter reading by the present energy provider (AGL). Which will be a 10 week wait from the initial installation. Show additional information