SolarWide Pty Ltd Reviews

About SolarWide Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

SolarWide is based on the Sunshine Coast and serves Brisbane and areas throughout greater south-east Queensland.

The company has connections with the top solar panel manufacturers and sellers in the industry, meaning it can purchase quality items and pass the savings on to its customers. People can expect an affordable service, as well as the expertise of a dedicated solar consultant.

Solar power systems from SolarWide come complete with a five -year installation warranty, as well as a 25-year manufacturer's output warranty and ten-year product warranty. The company endeavours to install all systems within four weeks.

SolarWide Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Dan from Solarwide was the only salesperson who correctly advised me to leave my hotwater on Tariff 31.
The panels (LG) and inverter (Fronius) they offered are high quality with long warranties. The time from acceptance of the quote to installation was only 2 weeks. The installation was first class - efficient, mess cleaned up and aspects of the system clearly explained. Dan followed up with a phone call to check that all was ok. Dan also sold me on a smart meter (installed as an app on my phone) to check solar production and usage on a daily basis - so far worth every cent of $275 as I use it every day. My system was fully operational within 10 days of installation (ie meter converted) and has so far exceeded my expectations.
have recommended them to other people Show additional information
SolarWide were awesome in discussions and installing system as I was in Sydney and had to communicate via phone. A job well done. Your website is superb in that it provides excellent unbiased data on products which helps with the selection process.
Andrew
The owners, Nick and Carol, are some of the friendliest people you'll come across and have been more than helpful with our solar installation. Solarwide provides a range of systems to fit most budgets in an easy to understand format. The cheapest system doesn't appear to compromise on "it just works" quality and the top end system is indeed one of the best available. The quotation/purchasing process was smooth and simple.

The installation date was within two weeks and the 20 LG 325W panels and Fronius Primo 5kW inverter were installed within 5 hours by a team of three. On the day communication was good and the post-installation overview of the system was informative.

I've just had my first solid month of generation and the system is performing above expectations.
The initial quotes received from different suppliers varied upon the system and their components however SolarWide offered a quality system which suited our needs. From the onset of discussions I was confident in dealing with the sales rep and office staff who were not only friendly and open with advice (with no push) but also knowledgeable of their products.
My issue was getting an appropriate system installed in Maroochydore whilst I reside in Sydney therefore requiring a high level of trust in the supplier we chose. This was not an issue as Adrian and the staff kept me well informed and sent up photos after installation to make me satisfied the job was completed as requested. The offer to revisit the site when I eventually move up north in the not too distant future was appreciated and I would recommend this company to anyone who require quality products and service. Thanks SolarWide.
Went out of their way to design what I wanted and to make it fit on the roof Show additional information
I had confidence in the quote process and the knowledge of the sales rep Dan Spencer. Dan gave me three options to consider and was able to answer all my questions over the subsequent days. The installation process was efficient and the guys tidied up well at the end of the job. When the retailer changed my smart meter over the systems fired up first time and we have been enjoying the benefits ever since without any issues. Show additional information
SolarWide have offered the highest quality system that suited our budget.

They were in tune with our needs as we about to build a new house. SolarWide had the right panel design and output to cover our first up energy usage - plus allows for battery storage expansion in a couple of years.

Very happy with their service and product offering so far. Hopefully the installation and operation will be same.

System selected is a Fronius Primo 5.0-1 Inverter & 6.55kw REC Twin Peak 2 panels (23 off).

Install is expected 2nd half of this year.
Your website was invaluable Show additional information
SolarWide were the only company you recommended that actually did LG panels - I wanted the best panels I could get and my research indicated LG were the best. SolarWide were very efficient, did what they said they would, when they said they would. Excellent service, great price (compared to other quotes I got for LG panels and fronius inverter). Show additional information
Very professional team who did the research on the property, took our needs as the priority in designing the system, did a clean, orderly installation and have continued the relationship with good follow up and documentation.
With all the noise out there from heaps of solar installers, Solarwide stood out for their all around attention to detail.
Due for installation next week. The sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful and answered all my questions. He also went on the roof and checked our meter (which is about 200 mtrs away on a neighbouring property). As far as I can tell, we will have the system that is most suitable for our property and our needs. Show additional information
Adrian from Solar Wide looked after our solar purchase from start to finish. In the beginning there was no pressure or sales pitches and we were able to work out a system to suit my needs as opposed to selling me as much as possible. After a site inspection all structural,functional and cosmetic issues were worked out immediately. The purchasing and installation process was a breeze and installation occurred 3 weeks earlier than expected. The whole time we were well informed and kept up to date with all progress, I would recommend Solar wide to anyone! Show additional information
Good presentation, very helpful with information and the process Show additional information
Our focus was on products with European heritage rather than Chinese-made products regardless of the parent company location, even if it meant spending a bit more. However, we did not opt for the most expensive option offered for a number of reasons, not the least of which was that we are in our seventies and at this stage of our lives we don't know how long we can manage to stay in our own home and reap the benefit of this investment.

We chose SolarWide as they had superior technical and industry knowledge, offered three options in terms of product range and price, and were a family run business who prided themselves on not using subcontractors. Their installation team were excellent especially in their attention to detail and experience.
Not yet installed but ordered Show additional information
Recommended. Very good system, delivery and installed on time by friendly, competent team. Show additional information
Would have liked a switch (on/off) to control the hot water system otherwise very happy. Only had the system installed these last two weeks. Show additional information
Never once did we feel the sales representative was using pressure, his explanations were brief, concise and clear, as to our expectations of a solar system to suit our expectations. We felt at ease his recommendations and confident with our decision to accept the quote from SolarWide Pty Ltd. Show additional information
Very professional salesman (Adrian) talked through all my requirements and gave me a comprehensive list of options available and all the pro's & cons.
He also got on the roof and had a look around (which no one else did) and gave me a plan of how it would be fitted for optimal production.
Nice guy too. Definitely would recommend.
I went with Solar Wide not because they were the cheapest (although they were very competitive) but because of their representative Adrian. I am very interested in the science of the solar systems and I therefore plagued Adrian with endless design questions. I proposed changes to the panel layouts and made suggestions to the string configuration. Through it all he remained friendly and explained the basics and the advanced concepts to what was happening with a smile and a chuckle. The company is delivering on all its promises. A great Inverter Fronius and great panels, Twin Peak two. I may be being hard on Solar Wide for not giving them straight fives, as it is hardly their fault that we have been delayed due to the rain. Show additional information
Solar wide went above and beyond with customer service. Our solar hot water system broke down 2 days later and they came back, diagnosed the problem, paid for the part and installed it all at no cost to us because they thought there was a chance it got accidentally bumped during the installation of the solar panels.... they were very very professional and caring. We thoroughly recommend them. Show additional information
It was an easy process. Show additional information