Sparklife Solar Reviews

About Sparklife Solar, Solar Installers

Sparklife Solar
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 345541C Sparklife Industries Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $5,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sparklife Solar is a Solar Power Installation business based in Wentworthville NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sparklife Solar Solar Reviews

Smooth Installation

We had a great experience with [email protected] He explained everything thoroughly to us in an easy way for us to understand. The installation guys were also great, quick and efficient. I will highly recommend Aman and his team. Show additional information

Best service I got so far

Spark Life solar has provided me with the best and quick service in Sydney.
The installation was done quite early and as promised by them.
The installers were all certified and knew their job well.

Last but not the least the sales guy (who sold solar to me) was well prepared and answered all my queries patiently.
He helped me in understanding that which set up suits me best.
I highly recommend them for solars.

Best customer service Five star and no complain

Best customer service
Five star and no complain
Any question will be answer promptly

Wonderful Experience with Spark life Solar. Good team

Wonderful team. Gave me good deal and quality products. On time with all installation and response. All work done with ease and tidy. They helped us till the end process on solar configuration.
Strongly Recommend Spark life Solar.

Reliable and trustworthy installer. Excellent Customer Service

We had an old solar panel array and inverter which was faulty hence I was looking to upgrade into a new system altogether. The guidance I received from Kunal was very helpful for us to make the right choice of panels and inverter and ensure we made the right decision.
The quoting process was smooth and the installation was done by authorized and accredited team of Sparklife Solar. The team that came at our residence was very well mannered, polite, punctual and were able to clarify any questions we had during the installation process.
Amazing customer service from start to end, just waiting for the smart meter installation by the energy provider but everything for that was organised by Sparklife Solar.
Any questions I still have regarding the inverter or panels or solar in general are answered promptly with proper details to understand the facts.

Excellent Installer

Right from the start the Aman was informative and prompt. The whole process was an enjoyable experience. Thank you Aman Show additional information

Fantastic service, Great quality system

Big thanks to Aman and team for another job well done. Right from the start Aman was prompt with answering all questions and doubts I had. I had quotes from several other installers but I went with Sparklife in the end due to this level of service and the competetiveness of the quote.

The system was installed two weeks ago and the team arrived at the expected time and took their time making sure the installation as completed thoroughly. It was a VERY windy day, so a job that would normally have taken half a day dragged on for longer, but I could see they were not wanting to rush through the work and took their time to make sure it was done well.

While it may be a bit too early to be conclusive, in the last two weeks the system has been consistently providing the output numbers as expected.

Great Experience - Start to Finish and After

From the very first contact, was impressed with Sparklife (Aman). Was recommended by a work colleague. Gave quotes based on brands and sizing of the system. Provided multiple installation diagrams based on the system size.
Installation done by CEC certified electrician. Inverter positioning was done as per our requirements which needed slight additional work, but no additional cost charged. Polite and punctual and worked through on a hot sunny day.
System has been performing as per expectations and all necessary post installation steps done quickly and efficiently.
Highly recommend.

Professional and a Job well done.

From the time Aman provided me the quote to the time of installation. He was very thorough and professional in his approach. Explained in detail what system would best suit our needs and budget. He provided a detailed explanation of the inverter and panels he was installing. Really helpful and doesn't compromise on quality.
After-sales service is excellent Aman keeps checking the system performance, efficiency and output.
Aman also guided me on how to get the best energy plan by doing a comparison.

Installation was done by Sean. The installation was hassle-free and the job was done neatly. Sean explained how the system works.

Professional service at every stage

I found the whole process in dealing with the staff from Sparklife solar to be very professional at every stage of the process. Aman was very helpful and knowledgeable. He provided us with a competitive quote and followed up promptly on every question we asked. He was true to his word and once the quote was agreed, he promptly organised the installation. On the day, I was very impressed with the way the work was performed. The team were professional and left the site nice and tidy after a long day of hard work on our roof. After the installation was completed, Aman went about organising the paperwork with the relevant supply companies AGL etc and we quickly received confirmations of the booked services eg meter replacement. Finally, I am able to monitor the power generated by my Inverter from the comfort of an App on my phone! Well done Aman and the Sparklife Solar team. Highly recommended. Show additional information

Transparency In The Job

The team at Sparklife Solar was able to understand the requirements given the constraints of the roof design, 2 storey installation etc. The installation was a smooth process with a CEC certified installer having all the knowledge and experience to manage the task at hand. Show additional information

Great team

I highly recommend Spark life solar.. Aman sethi & Kunal Dhir were both fantastic in taking me the through the quote process explaining the fine details of the system. Both take personal interest in client's needs and provide timely response.

The intallation team was also quite good and customer friendly.

Post installation support is also awesome.....highly recommeded

All the best guys

Hastle free end to end process

Highly Recommended Extremely hastle free job , end to end done in 15 days. Aman is extremely professional and understands your need, advice you accordingly. He is not just a salesman but monitors end to end installation. It's been 2 months I have got it installed, and after sales service is excellent. I got calls at regular intervals to check system health and advice on how to get efficiency and monitor the same. Kudos to the team!!!!” Show additional information