Ultimate Solar Solutions Pty Ltd

Ultimate Solar Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

Ultimate Solar Solutions Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Prestons NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $5,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Ultimate Solar Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (4)

Top notch professionals from start to finish

I received my quote from Jason, he provided a number of options with lots of information relating to the hardware proposed and ROI. We had a conference call and he explained in detail all the options and pricing, he was knowledgeable and patient with all my questions.

We scheduled the install for roughly three weeks after deciding to go ahead. The date of install comes around and Danny turns up bright and early with his team ready to go, they had to remove an old solar install first, which they did carefully and efficiently. Danny checked in with me every now and then to make sure I didn't have any questions or concerns. The install was completed with no issues, it was obvious they took their time to make sure everything was done correctly and the site was left spotless, Danny provisioned the system and helped me understand the app, he was happy to stay for as long as possible after the install to ensure all my questions were answered. Big props to Danny, he seems really passionate about Solar Technology and gives you confidence that not only you will be looked after during the install but also if you ever need support in the future.

I highly recommend the team at Ultimate Solar, top notch professionals from start to finish.

Fantastic installation, neat, tidy and professional.

Ultimate Solar were more than willing to price several options so that i could easily compare. Polite and professional sales and installation teams. Highly recommend for your next install, can't go wrong.

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to seeing all your future bill savings!

Kind regards,
The Ultimate Solar Team

Brilliant installer

Brilliant energy Consultant and friendly install team. My solar system brought my bills down to almost $0 on the first quarter.

Great service and value

The guys did a great job and in a timely manner.

Highly recommend