Yello Energy Group Reviews

About Yello Energy Group, Solar Installers

Yello Energy Group

Reviewers report paying: $12,000 - $14,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Yello Energy Group is a Solar Power Installation company based in Parramatta and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Yello Energy Group Solar Reviews

Excellent Customised Solution

Yello Energy Group are definitely not the cheapest in the market; having said they were the most competitive ones as compared to all their counterparts in the solar business.They have their in house team, from their sales to their installation which made them a class apart.

Niles was excellent. Not pushy, not demanding and really approachable. He came to our house twice to answer all our questions; not to forget a number of calls before we zero down on the system.One thing i really liked about the company was they actually speak like energy consultants rather than sales people; and even though at one point I was moving to some other company; Niles helped me in making the right choice.

The installers turned up right on time and left the place as immaculate as it was prior. They also helped in setting the analytics for my system before they walked out.

From start to finish, everyone has been helpful in getting us setup for going green and it's been 2 months my system performance has constantly exceeded what what communicated under yello energy 5 year performance warranty.

Great Solar Company to deal with

Excellent products with great service.
The only company which could give German System while others only boost of Chinese system and brand that as German.
Saved me from all the bs that is there in solar market.

Great Service

In midst of the chaotic solar market making a choice was a tough one. I really wanted a local NSW installer/supplier with a good reputation and their own in house installer, which in Sydney region i could only see in Yello Energy.To add to it boiled down to perceived level of service and the initial sales pitch.

I had hard time deciding between LG and Sunpower for the panels. Overall Im really impressed with Sunpower design but the poor financial performance of the company (over the last 2 years especially) made me choose LG.

So far so good. Excellent after sales service from Yello Energy Group.

Absolute Brilliant Service

The Sale process was absolute seamless; it was a very interactive process where i was made aware about various products and their effects on bills and pricing.The install was great with verified CEC installer(i checked their licenses); they even cleaned up after the install and made us aware about all the procedures.
We were also had a visit from their quality control and installation manager for affirmation of a quality install.They also organised for our grid connection which was not included in any of the quotes we had from other companies.