• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Adam Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Adam Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

A MESSAGE FROM ADAM KARROUM

Adam Solar, Founder and Managing Director

What is most important to us is building a strong client relationship rather than treating the customer as a business transaction, you have my personal assurance that every installation by Adam Solar will be treated as if it were for my own home.

At Adam Solar we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service, quality workmanship and value for money. We only use premium brands so you will have peace of mind knowing you are backed by not only us, but a well-established and trusted supplier network.

I come from a strong family background, where I was raised to understand the importance of trust, honesty, transparency and loyalty in all relationships, both personal and professional. Everything we do at Adam Solar is based around these four core values.

The culture embedded at Adam Solar is built on positive relationships, both with one another and our customers. Understanding your unique requirements and then tailoring the best solution for you is our goal.

We want to connect with people, rather than just transact. Our customers are the most important part of our business and we will always strive to exceed your expectations.

Adam Karroum

MANAGING DIRECTOR at ADAM SOLAR

Adam Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I bought the system for my son as a first home ownership present. Though we resided in NSW and my son was in SA, Adam made it quite easy. He communicated well with both of us and his team turned up when they said they would and installed the system without any fuss. A professional job by a professional outfit. Show additional information
Adam was easy to deal with explained everything and had the system installed in no time at all .
Thanks Adam .
We are extremely satisfied with our decision to go with Adam Solar.
They ticked all the boxes, from the best value $ to kilowatt ratio, leading equipment, excellent communication, prompt installation and considerate installers.

Adam is quite simply the best and we trust that should any further service be required he will continue to manage it effectively.
If you live in Adelaide and need Solar call Adam!
I can't reiterate this enough, Adam was easy to talk to and incredibly insightful. Adam was kind enough to provide me with multiple quotes for specific systems I asked for and was able to give me an honest assessment of what I really needed rather than being sold cheap panels or very expensive ones. Not only did I save money on parts I really didnt need, I ended up with a high quality system delivered by high quality, professional installers that where happy to have me ask questions throughout the install.Thankyou so much for the hard work put in on the install and the quick turn around time ! I can't wait to see my next power bill!
Very happy I decided to go through Adam Solar. He contacted me hours from placing my request and started to discuss the details. Other companies provided me with quotes weeks later. Adam is very experienced and personable. Gave his honest opinions and took the time to make sure I was confident and happy with the decision of which products to purchase and how to install them. Have now had my panels and inverter installed and am very happy with how smooth that process went as well. Make sure you have a chat with Adam and get a quote before going ahead with your solar purchase! Show additional information
Adam was a pleasure to deal with. I had quote on the same day as my initial inquiry and and installation date as soon as I accepted the quote. All the necessary paperwork and approvals were organised with no fuss, the installers arrived at the agreed time on the agreed day and had the whole system installed and operating before they left. The whole process was efficient and painless. I am very happy with the quality of Adam's service and would strongly them. Show additional information
Adam was and hopefully continue to be very easy to deal with. Very fast response to questions and will always return phone calls. Everything he promised was delivered. In fact I have recommended a work mate who was also looking for a new system to speak to Adam and he also found that Adam was great to deal with. I am very happy with my system and the service provided. The installers were fantastic and had my old system removed and installed the new system in under 6 hours.

I will recommend anyone who wants a Solar System to give Adam a call
All positive remarks, service was excellent, it all went smoothly Show additional information
I contacted Adam solar after getting the run around by another solar company who walked away from the job on the date of installation and did not want the hassle.

Adam sorted all of that out for me, first he chased the builders on my behalf to give us some answers, then he consulted his team and the engineer came out to find a solution for the install.

Adam Solar service was great!! Adam always kept me updated through out the process, responsded so promptly to my texts and emails.
I am delighted that with Adam’s genuine help I got a the solar system finally installed.

I have recommended Adam Solar to couple of my friends who also bought their solar system of Adam.

Friendly service and advice and prompt replies to questions plus good to deal with the owner of the company. Also appreciated the follow up courtesy call to ensure that all went well and if there were any issues. Show additional information
Very pleased with the service. Adam was very helpful all the way. Answered my call even on weekend night when he was eating his dinner. His team member who came to install the solar system were very professional. Answered my questions and gave extra information which i didn't think of asking. Stick to his promise and done the installation on the day committed.

Very happy with the service overall and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking forward to install solar system.
Very good customer service. Adam was available at any time to take a phone call to provide further information. No high pressure sales tactics, which is appreciated. Can highly recommend. Show additional information
Very impressed from start to finish. Great customer service, very professional, answered all questions and queries very quickly. Installation team were terrific too. Would not hesitate to recommend Adam to others. The whole process could not have gone more smoothly!! Show additional information
Installation through Adam Solar was pleasant a experience. Working through a reasonably complex arrangement with variable orientations, roof pitches and the need to be barely visible Adam was always only a quick email response away. Even on the day there was a further adjustment to the arrangement very clearly explained by the installation crew with roof markings of the entire system before any work commenced.

ADDITIONAL FEEDBACK RECEIVED ON MAY 23, 2018:
The after sales service was equally impressive. After encountering some issues accessing online monitoring data the technical support area had me linked up to an incredible amount of information in no time. This will enable me to get the optimum performance from the solar panels.
Regards Chris
Excellent company to deal with from start to finish. Professional at all times. Show additional information
The process went without a hitch, was happy from start to final installation, have no worries reccommending Adam Solar to others. Thanks again! Show additional information
Adam from Adam Solar came out to the house and checked out the roof and explained the whole process, we were very pleased all the way through.
The guys from the installation team were fantastic and easy to interact with. A job well done. A very pleasurable experience.
Dealing with Adam Solar has been amazing. The owner manages each project so you are talking the decision maker. The response time is amazing! Even on a weekend at 7pm I'm getting a response. I have never had such amazing customer service.

I have had 9 quotes from many solar installers and have used all the information to conduct research on the quality of panels. Price varied between $6500 to $7990 for a 5.4kW system and not all of the panels or inverters supplied would be of a premium quality. A couple of other companies came close however where they offered 5.4kW Adam Solar offered 6.44kW with tier 1 solar panels and a premium inverter for a lower price than the 5.4kW quotes.

I can tell I made a brilliant choice.
Adam Solar were exceptionally easy to work with and provided a very high quality service and product.

Installation was excellent, even though we had a difficult roof to work with. The installers/electircians were very professional, friendly and excellent with communicating any questions promptly through phone calls. Adam regularly called to check in on installation times and to review any questions that we had.

Couldn't be happier.
I dealt with Adam directly. Things I really liked about this service:

1. He was always prompt at returning calls and emails.
2. He would always call just to see 'how things were going'
3. The quality of the panels and inverter is high with long warranty
4. Competitive price against other quotes.
5. Friendly and prompt installers.
6. All paperwork with my electricity supplier was submitted - no issues.
if you want to install a solar system and want to have a good experience and deal with a really nice person who knows his solar systems and who also has a great installation team and if you want great service and after sales service I highly recommend you get in touch with ADAM SOLAR Show additional information
I found choosing a reputable Solar specialist very difficult. I tried several large companies until I was told about Adam Solar. The roofline of my two story house is very steep and has many valleys making the install very difficult if not almost impossible. Throughout, all of the information and advice I received was excellent with no pushy sales driven pressure. Adam and his installation team were always available to answer questions promptly and were a pleasure to deal with through out the exercise. Show additional information
A pleasure to work with this company.
I chose a medium price system so therefore can’t rate the quality as fantastic:-)
Adam was great for customer service. When you are spending so much money, you really want to speak with someone that knows what they are talking about and are really helpful. Adam was very reliable and approachable, willing to help us with any questions at anytime. This is one of the main reasons we chose to purchase our system through Adam solar. He also had a very competitive price and excellent reviews for installation. He went above and beyond when we had questions relating to pigeon proofing our panels and managed to investigate contacts for us.

As a bonus we got an upgrade to 5.6kW as the supplier changed over their panels!!

I would definitely recommend Adam Solar for someone that is honest, genuine, reliable and very helpful.
Very happy with system installed. Good value for money. Highly recommended! Show additional information
In terms of customer service and the process of installation of our solar system, Adam did a great job in providing us with it. He gave us all the information we needed in regards to the installation of our solar systems. He communicated with us all throughout and answered our questions. He also offered us discounts and free upgrades on our solar panels. We are so happy with our decision in choosing Adam Solar and thanks to solar quotes as well in providing us the best supplier of solar system in our area. Show additional information
Just go with Adam solar and you won’t regret it. My father had 9.9kW installed and I was impressed with Adam’s quality of service and expert advice. Everything was simplified, all questions answered and smooth process all the way. He made the process of getting solar easy and I decided to get mine through him too. Both me and my father are very happy with the result. Show additional information
Excellent service from the quotation right through to the installation. Straight talking and extremely helpful and unbiased in selecting the right system.

I didn't expect the system to be installed before Christmas as I was late in responding back, but Adam achieved a fully operation system well before Christmas.

Other than signing a few forms, Adam took care of all the authority approvals and co-ordination with our power provider.

I had a different experience with a major power provider when I installed my 3kW system years ago. They left me to sort out the authorities.

Highly recommend Adam Solar to all prospective customers. Overall I would give Adam Solar a rating of 5.5 for outstanding service.
I had a lot of questions and Adam was great at explaining the whole process. Additionally, he shepherded the whole job including liaising with SA Power Networks to make sure the job was handled properly from start to finish. The installers were professional and expedient and went through the nuances of my system which included setting up a phone app that tracks the productivity of my panels as well as alerting both myself and them should there ever be a problem with my system. Competitive price with excellent service. I will be recommending Adam Solar. Show additional information
I strongly recommend this company, as they are very professional and their service is excellent. Show additional information
Adam was a pleasure to deal with, no pushy sales, honest, direct, professional and answed all my questions without hesitation. I am happy with the end result, the solar panels and inverter were neatly installed better than I expected. I highly recommend Adam Solar. Show additional information
Adam Solar really took the stress out of buying a solar system. It is the only company that did not give me the run around, and actually gave me their best price first time. Adam was patient with answering all my questions and was extremely responsive to all communication. Aside from the great price, I had confidence that Adam would get the job done right and with the least amount of hassle. I would highly recommend them. Show additional information
When I started googling about solar panels, I came across Finn Peacock emailed me the names of 3 installers who were going to contact me. Adam from Adam Solar rang me the next morning and from the beginning he was very prompt to answer all my emails and text messages. He is a very nice person to deal with, upfront and honest, provides helpful advice and most importantly he is not pushy. I got his quote and information about the solar panels and inverter I was going to have the same morning. On his quote he offered me two options: a 5.5KW and 3.3KW system.

I went ahead with Adam’s recommendation of a 5.5KW system as it was better value for money. The whole process was very smooth and stress free. Adam’s team organised all the required paperwork and the appointment with SA Power to install the new meter.

There was a four-week wait for installation. I was contacted with an installation date between 8am and 8:30am. The installers (from JP Electrical) came on the day but a bit earlier. One arrived at 7:30am. I honestly expected a call to reschedule because that day was going to be 37 degrees but no, they showed up.

The first installer to arrive and I discussed options regarding the location of the panels and the inverter. The most obvious and neat array was to put all 20 panels facing east as that side of my roof is completely free of obstacles such as TV antenna, A/c compressor and whirly bird. I asked him about the possibility of having some panels facing north and the rest west. He found the way to have 6 panels facing north and the remaining 14 facing west. I was so happy! It’s not a symmetrical array but I don’t mind : )

The installation went well. Adam rang me in the afternoon to make sure I was happy with everything. They finished around 3pm and left the place clean.

I waited two weeks for SA Power to come to install the new meter. It would have been nice to have it installed almost straight after I got the solar panels on the roof.

It was a pleasure doing business with Adam Solar. Thank you guys and thank you Finn Peacock and team.
There was very little difference in customer service from Adam Solar and another. Both were offering the exact same panels and inverters. Adam were faster in contacting me, and had a better price, and were far better in price than 2 other privately sourced quotes I had. Show additional information
It was a hassle free efficient process dealing with Adam Solar from start to finish. We would recommend them to anybody looking for the same.
We must say that working with your company on this has been very pleasing.
Even with us being in Brisbane through it all we feel that it would have been no different had we been in Gawler
Many of the solar providers send out sales staff and are pushy and sometimes surprisingly incompetent (one of the people who visited me from one of the OTHER solar installers, had a very poor understanding of the products he was supposed to be selling and was pushing hard for a sale).

In contrast, Adam, (the business owner / Adam Solar) visited himself (he does all his own quotes) and provided knowledgeable, thoughtful and helpful advice.

I’m delighted. with the excellent service from Adam solar and would have no hesitation in recommending them as a 1st choice for anyone looking to install a solar system.
Adam and his tradesmen were excellent to deal with. The whole process was extremely easy and they were able to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend dealing with Adam Solar. Show additional information
Buying a solar system is rather daunting .... a lot of money to purchase something that is difficult to understand for non technical people and who are therefore open to be exploited making this intended purchase a potentially stressful experience.
I found the information on the Solar Quotes site really fantastic in quickly building our knowledge and confidence of the technology side of things with lots of stuff on the traps to be wary of and great tips on he logic for using different hardware and how best to configure it to our needs. The process then to to obtain quotes from only those suppliers with a strong track record of client service is very logical and gave us great comfort.
We ended up with Adam Solar because they provided the best value overall including price. Importantly you get to deal directly with Adam who is the owner which gives even more confidence in the outcome. I found Adam to be a nice engaging fellow who was very keen to make sure I understood the process, the costs and the various options I had with no pressure at all to make a decision. He answered all my questions very simply and got back to me very promptly numerous times throughout. Quite frankly its nice to deal with someone these days who has the customers interests as a first priority without all the sales bulldust we seem to have to endure these days. I have no hesitation in recommending Adam and his group to anyone looking for Solar. Finally the installation went very well this week with the team very professional and knowledgeable and doing a great quality job We are very satisfied with the outcome. Looking forward to reduced electricity bills !!!!!
Happy with Adam and his team Show additional information
Adam Solar not only provided the best value for money, they also quickly responded to any enquiry and answered all my questions. The installers were polite and efficient, and we're very happy with their work. Show additional information
Adam (the business owner) was very quick to respond with a quote. We then discussed some different options. Adam answered all of my questions and suggested the best value for money solution. The entire process was made extremely easy. Adam's team then processed all of the required applications for us.

I was contacted with an installation date which was agreed on. The installers Troy and his partner, attended on the day, they were on time and courteous. We discussed installation options regarding the location for the panel’s and inverter. They provided sound advice and installed the system promptly and without any issues.

The entire process was quick and easy. Adam Solar and its installers were professional and competent.
I would highly recommend Adam solar to anyone who wants to have a hassle-free purchase and installation of a quality system. Thank you.
I found the whole experience painless. Both Adam, the CEO, and the installation team were totally professional. I really could not have expected any more. Show additional information
Great to deal with, all questions answered, good quality and price, overall a good experience and excellent installation. Show additional information