• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Adam Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Adam Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Adam Solar is a South Australian company, based in Adelaide servicing mainly South Australian clients, with intentions to expand into other states as the need arises. Our aim is to help customers save on expensive electricity bills through an understanding of the benefits of Solar, and to match the Solar System to our clients needs, whether it be financial, ethical or just personal preference. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and going the extra distance to make our clients happy. We believe our performance rating confirms this. The fact that we do not advertise directly, instead gaining business through referrals and word of mouth, means that our focus has to be on client satisfaction to succeed. And a happy client is simply the best advertisement you can have.

Adam Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Many of the solar providers send out sales staff and are pushy and sometimes surprisingly incompetent (one of the people who visited me from one of the OTHER solar installers, had a very poor understanding of the products he was supposed to be selling and was pushing hard for a sale).

In contrast, Adam, (the business owner / Adam Solar) visited himself (he does all his own quotes) and provided knowledgeable, thoughtful and helpful advice.

I’m delighted. with the excellent service from Adam solar and would have no hesitation in recommending them as a 1st choice for anyone looking to install a solar system.
Adam and his tradesmen were excellent to deal with. The whole process was extremely easy and they were able to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend dealing with Adam Solar. Show additional information
Buying a solar system is rather daunting .... a lot of money to purchase something that is difficult to understand for non technical people and who are therefore open to be exploited making this intended purchase a potentially stressful experience.
I found the information on the Solar Quotes site really fantastic in quickly building our knowledge and confidence of the technology side of things with lots of stuff on the traps to be wary of and great tips on he logic for using different hardware and how best to configure it to our needs. The process then to to obtain quotes from only those suppliers with a strong track record of client service is very logical and gave us great comfort.
We ended up with Adam Solar because they provided the best value overall including price. Importantly you get to deal directly with Adam who is the owner which gives even more confidence in the outcome. I found Adam to be a nice engaging fellow who was very keen to make sure I understood the process, the costs and the various options I had with no pressure at all to make a decision. He answered all my questions very simply and got back to me very promptly numerous times throughout. Quite frankly its nice to deal with someone these days who has the customers interests as a first priority without all the sales bulldust we seem to have to endure these days. I have no hesitation in recommending Adam and his group to anyone looking for Solar. Finally the installation went very well this week with the team very professional and knowledgeable and doing a great quality job We are very satisfied with the outcome. Looking forward to reduced electricity bills !!!!!
Happy with Adam and his team Show additional information
Adam Solar not only provided the best value for money, they also quickly responded to any enquiry and answered all my questions. The installers were polite and efficient, and we're very happy with their work. Show additional information
Adam (the business owner) was very quick to respond with a quote. We then discussed some different options. Adam answered all of my questions and suggested the best value for money solution. The entire process was made extremely easy. Adam's team then processed all of the required applications for us.

I was contacted with an installation date which was agreed on. The installers Troy and his partner, attended on the day, they were on time and courteous. We discussed installation options regarding the location for the panel’s and inverter. They provided sound advice and installed the system promptly and without any issues.

The entire process was quick and easy. Adam Solar and its installers were professional and competent.
I would highly recommend Adam solar to anyone who wants to have a hassle-free purchase and installation of a quality system. Thank you.
I found the whole experience painless. Both Adam, the CEO, and the installation team were totally professional. I really could not have expected any more. Show additional information
Great to deal with, all questions answered, good quality and price, overall a good experience and excellent installation. Show additional information
Once I decided to go solar I contacted several installers for comparative quotes. Of the quotes that I received there were a couple that stood out for value and service (and a couple that were not at all competitive), it was difficult to split the good offers. I went with Adam Solar as they gave prompt and thorough responses to my queries, also Adam was able to be very flexible with the dates I requested for the install which was great. I was confident it was going to be an easy process after a couple of conversations with Adam and the on-line reviews seemed to back this up.

The specification of the panels and inverter were mid to higher end, but the pricing was competitive from the initial quote. Adam was confident in the brands quoted and had great advice to other alternatives I was also considering. I wanted well backed panels and inverter for reliability and warranty back up, but this was a cost saving exercise, so value was very important. Adam understood the line I was walking on this and quoted the right option for me...

The service was great form the beginning, with the quote coming back extremely promptly and my queries were answered over the phone and email almost immediately. Once I agreed to proceed the process went so smoothly. The install happened on time, the workmanship was excellent and the follow up after was also great.

I would recommend Adam Solar for anyone considering an install, if the experience is like mine you can be confident that you will get a quality system and workmanship with these guys.
After seeing solar quotes Adam from Adam Solar got back to us straight away. Service and follow up has been excellent. Meter to be installed today, panels went up 3 days ago. Would recommend Adam to anyone who wants good old fashioned service [very hard to find today] and a hassle free solar experience. Show additional information
Since my initial query, the Solar rebate went up, cost of electricty went up, pricing went up and install cost went up. However Adam Solar's offer was still the best 'value' system. Time will tell if SMA's Zeversolar Inverters are reliable. Others offered premium systems at a significant price jump. Show additional information
Pleasant, helpful and efficient from the first contact. Damian and Reg were great guys and installed it with very little hassle and bother to myself. Adam called next day to check everything was ok. Great experience all around. Would gladly do business with the guys again. Show additional information
Excellent customer care and advice ......... .After other reviews of Adam Solar on this web site ( Which is brilliant by the way for the wary and cautious trying to buy solar ). I decided to contact Adam Solar ,spoke to Adam Karroum he told me what I needed to know with no slick sales patter .I took his advice on system panels & inverter for value for money and I had no doubt that what I was being told was not just what I wanted to hear for a sale ..There was a slight delay in fitting due to weather which understandably caused a back log ! but when the fitters arrived on the day and time agreed they were courteous and hard working and left me with a tidy site and quality job . Use Adam Solar and they will not disappoint you ,,!! Good old fashioned service Show additional information
Adam solar Show additional information
After reading the reviews I requested 3 quotes. One of the first to respond was Adam from Adam Solar with his honest approach to the best system for our needs. He answered all of our questions and even took calls and answered text messages after hours. Once we'd completed our home work and agreed to having the system installed the process was seamless. Adam had arranged for the power meter to be changed days before installation so as soon as the system had been installed we were good to go. The installers were very professional and also answered any questions we had on the day. Adam called us that afternoon to confirm that we were happy with the install and to reassure us that we could contact him if we had any further questions or concerns. Overall it was a pleasure doing business with Adam Solar made easier by having access to reputable company reviews via the Solar Quotes website. Thanks for making the process so easy. Show additional information
Adam was brilliant. He could not do enough for me, even though he was not the cheapest.
Very satisfied.
Adam was very approachable, explained the process in details and always available for questions. His response to our queries were very quick and also he was very patient in explaining things to us.

Adam also took time to explain the differences between the solar panels and the inverters and what we should be looking for etc.

We went with Adam as he gave us a competitive price and Tier 1 quality product.
We were forewarned by Adam that there is a backlog to have our import/export meter installed by Power Networks SA. It took 12 days from the initial request for quotes from Solar Quotes to having a 10kW system on our roof. It will take 8 weeks since installation to have the import/export meter installed (assuming it is installed on time). Certainly not the fault of Adam or his team but frustrating to have to wait two months to see any benefit to having a solar system (not to mention paying more for power in that time) Show additional information
We did a lot of research when we made the decision to install solar panels. We knew what we wanted and had a fair idea of how much our potential costs would be.

After a lot of consideration of several variables, we short listed 3 reputable South Australian companies, including Adam Solar. All 3 companies conducted a site visit and offered us their best products at competitive prices but there was something about Adam Solar.

The first company sent us an experienced sales director who discussed our requirements with us using panoramic shots of our roof space. That company did not stock the panel brand we wanted. The second company sent us an experienced workman who went up on the roof and brought a very convincing report on his way down. However that company did not stock the microinverters we wanted. The third company was Adam Solar. They had everything we wanted and more.  Adam sent us Don who came and performed an assessment of the roof space and the solar energy controlling variables at our site. He went back with some comparative data so his company could assess the feasibilty of having solar panels on our shaded roof and the efficacy of our selected products. Don collaborated with Adam and we received a good report; It was possible to have solar energy. All the merits and demerits of the system were explained to us appropriately.  No pushy sales; no extravagant charges; no arrogance; no drama. It was all just so pleasant dealing with Adam; such a personable and warm disposition he has.

We opted for the LG320 panels and the Enphase microinverters with the Enphase Enlighten monitoring system. The latter keeps an eye remotely/wirelessly on our solar production and consumption as well as export and import power to and from the grid, by the minute. It is a fabulous system.

On the day of installation, Don's guys rocked up in the morning and just did a fabulous job with no fuss. What an A Team! Ben, Damien, Nick and Nick - awesome job, gentlemen.

Adam kept in touch throughout the whole process and called to check on progress and performance after installation.  No question was/is too hard for Adam and/or his team to answer. After sales and installation service have also been absolutely brilliant.

I strongly recommend Adam Solar. Adam Solar is simply the best! Better than all the rest in the solar energy paradigm. ????
Great service from Adam @ Adam Solar. I would recommend him to anyone! Show additional information
Many of the quotes were top end with the suppliers very much pushing the quality line.
I do not drive a Mercedes and my kitchen appliances are not Miele. My choice was on value for money (bang for buck)
I have a technical background and chose what suited me.
We were keen to use Adam Solar because of the reviews on Solar Quotes and we were very happy that we did. Adam was the first to respond to the 3 Solar Quotes requested and appeared to be the least expensive of the quotes. Adam was also aware of imminent changes brought about by Power Networks SA that would have affected the size of the system I could install. I was initially a little wary about the information as I thought I'd done my homework but a call to Power Networks SA confirmed what Adam had told me and so I was very grateful that he was up to date with his knowledge. I made numerous calls to Adam and they were always answered and Adam was only too happy to discuss any issues I had. The installers appeared to do a very professional job. They arrived when they said they would arrive, left our place clean after they had finished and the inverter(s) were tucked away and well mounted. Just have to wait for Power Networks to install their meter for us to be able to make use of the system. The 'vibe' from Adam and his team was great from the get go and again we're very happy we choose to go with them. .... and a thank you to Finn and the Solar Quotes team. I hadn't heard of Adam Solar prior to visiting the Solar Quotes web site and am very grateful for the service they provide! Show additional information
Great, professional service from Adam and his installation team at Adam Solar. I would recommend them to anyone.
Many thanks for the quick installation too!
Adam was extremely helpful with information regarding different solar panels, inverters & systems in the quotation phase. He was honest & upfront about the pluses & minuses of all the different options. This enabled us to select the best system for our needs & budget. We were also very impressed with our installer Damien. He was a really great guy who was a pleasure to deal with and to have around. He worked very efficiently and our job was finished in under 2 days. The installer working with Damien was also excellent..not sure of his name. Show additional information
1st company i rang was euro solar, was pressured into a $300 deposit just for a quote. Wasnt to happy with that went ahead with it anyway, did my research to find out euro solar offer one thing and either give you something different or not at all, Ended up getting my refund back. While finding bad reviews on euro solar i seen adam solar with awesome reviews and lots of happy customers, i rang adam and organised a quote. Was happy with the quote and quality products his company uses, didnt have to pay money till install date. The guys that come out to install were awesome easy to deal with and done a great job, very happy so far with the whole install.
Adam personally rang me the day after install to make sure i was happy with the install and to see if there was any questions i needed answered and told me if i have any problems or questions in the future just to give him a call.

Thanks adam solar.
There was a bit of a trade off in Component quality vs cost, but I deliberately chose the best value for money option Show additional information
They are very nice people to deal with from Adam himself, Spenser and the guys who did the installation. They arranged everything and nothing was too much trouble. I just hope I'll be just as happy when our first bill comes in. Show additional information
Best quality service provided by Adam Solar, always ensured questions were answered with great knowledge of their products, efficient and friendly.
Installation day they were on time and ensured the job was done correctly and were happy to answer any extra questions we had.
Adam solar go beyond to ensure that their customers are happy and satisfied.
Would definantly recommend them!
After receiving 3 different quotes for the same system I was concerned that the quote I received from Adam Solar was quite a lot cheaper than the others that I had received (they were all quoting on the same system). I thought that they must be cutting corners somewhere but I received a follow up call from one of the other suppliers asking about their quote, I explained that I had received the quote from another supplier that was $1000.00 cheaper. The other suppler asked me which company had supplied the quote (he said that he didn't mine loosing to good company but was concerned that the quote may had come from a dodgy supplier) I told him that it was Adam Solar and he said that they were a very good company and their installers were the best (its not often that a company recommends one of their competitors). After receiving such a great review I had no hesitation about using the services of Adam Solar.
Adam (the owner) kept in communication all the way through the process and gave me the confidence that I had made the right decision to use his company.
I know that someone people may have concerns that Adam Solar uses contractors to install their systems but we (my wife and myself) could not speak highly enough of the contractors that installed our system, they were very professional, polite and nothing was to much trouble and they were very clean (blower vacuuming the driveway when they had finished)
Yes I would recommend Adam Solar to anyone who was looking to solar installed.
I have only had the system installed for a week and hoping that the fantastic service that we have received continues going forward

A big thank you to Adam and his team
Excellent service from start to finish. The system was installed within two weeks of paying our deposit and the installers were very efficient and did a neat and tidy job - they left the side of our house cleaner than we had it before they came! Adam is very 'hands on' and phoned us to keep us informed and phoned after the installation to ensure we were happy. I would definitely recommend this company for new solar systems or in our case a system upgrade. Show additional information
Adam Solar went above and beyond normal service.

Even running a data line back to my wifi.

Nothing was too much trouble.
Our experience with Adam Solar was so incredibly easy and straightforward. Both Adam and Spenser were always available to answer any queries we had in a professional manner. Installation was prompt and the installers did a great job. We would highly recommend Adam Solar to any of our family or friends. Show additional information
Adam Solar have been great. Whilst they weren't the cheapest quote we obtained, it was best bang for buck of the best quality panels and inverter.
Adam is a great communicator and was not pushy at all unlike some others. He also came to the home to inspect, rather than simply using Google Maps.
Whilst there was a minor issue during the installation, their communication to resolve our concerns were second to none and we mutually agreed on a resolution.
No dramas recommending Adam Solar.
Great team at Adam from sales to installation, easy to reach and THEY ring you with updates etc. what another solar company thought was too hard, Adam sorted it out in 24 hours and their price was around the mark, great to do business with, thanks Adam. Show additional information
Very comprehensive & helpful, yet not aggressive sales. Installers very professsional Show additional information
Adam were great to deal with from start to finish. Their installers were very clean and professional and the system is excellent value for money. Show additional information
By far the best solar company to deal with. After ringing multiple companies getting information and quotes, Adam solar is the most upfront and honest. It made purchasing solar a pleasure. No pushy sales people, educated staff that can answer any question you throw at them. Adam solar was referred to me by a friend, and I will be sure to refer them to my friends and family. Show additional information
The Adam solar were very easy to work with and provided great customer service. Would recommend them anytime. Show additional information
I would recommend Adam Solar to others including any friends & family considering installing solar panels.
I believe that Adam & his staff would deal with this in an excellent manner.

Not yet operational - waiting for connection to grid.