Adelaide SolarSafe Reviews

About Adelaide SolarSafe, Solar Installers

Adelaide SolarSafe
Adelaide SolarSafe is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 80 565 592 205  ABN active since 01 Jan 2005 | The Trustee For The Turner Family Trust
ACN: 084 193 055  ACN active since 03 Sep 1998 | A J Turner Investments Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 170064 A J Turner Investments Pty Ltd

Adelaide SolarSafe is an Adelaide based solar energy company providing solar energy solutions in the South Australia Capital. The company is a member of the Clean Energy Council and they say that their team of accredited designers and installers can provide easy step by step solutions for customers’ needs. They also say that they will do all the paperwork and coordinate all the processes on a customer’s behalf. Adelaide SolarSafe say that they can also provide ‘Safe Light’ and ‘Safe Power’ systems with their grid connect solar systems, and that these are back up systems in case of grid failure emergency conditions. The company says that it provides a 25 year performance warranty on all solar panels and 5 – 10 years warranties on inverters. Among the companies brands are SMA, Solaredge, Fronius, Sonnen and LG.

Customer testimonials for Adelaide SolarSafe are available, and include the following:

“ The salesperson who came to our home to measure and quote was the business owner, and was very knowledgeable and helpful.”

“ Thank you Andy and the team at Adelaide SolarSafe. After researching and and obtaining three quotes, we found the company and service to be exceptional and of a high professional level.”

“ Wow, what a pleasant change your company has provided us. We really appreciated the honest up front personal service provided by Adelaide SolarSafe. We will continue to recommend your company, and good luck in the future.”

Adelaide SolarSafe Solar Reviews

Quality Installation

Andy from Adelaide Solar Safe came around to explain the operation and components of the system. My installation was on north and west facing roof areas to allow for a more sustained production of power through the day without a sharp unusable peak at midday. I can cook my dinner on getting home at 6pm still using power from the western panels.
The system cost more than a budget system but the power generation should be more uniform. I also went for a battery ready system the Solar Stor so when the battery technology has become more mainstream it will be an easy upgrade.
The fitters, Brett did a great job on a very warm day (mid 30's) and the inverter is protected from the elements being fitted in the garage.

Seemless

Quoting process was good, one didn’t get in touch until I had already made my decision so was only quoted by 2. Installation was great (only this week) and the lads answered all my questions. Customer service from Adelaide solar safe was great, Andy was why we chose to go with them, had done a lot of research myself but was still a bit nervous about it and he was great. We paid more than we wanted to but were happy to because we felt we could trust him and that he wasn’t trying to sell us anything we didn’t need. Show additional information

Best Knowledge & workmanship

Best service and advise on the wright system for me.
I found Andy to have a great knowledge on solar products,very switched on bloke
it took me 3 months, 4 different solar installers to understand about different panels / how solar works
it was a huge investment and found Adelaide solar-safe were the wright ones, that they will be around for a long time if i need them
like to thank Ricky and his team for a great job installing everything & staying back late to show me the system ,very neat & clean work
will recommend to everyone ,as you wont find better knowledge & workmanship
Great experience from start to finish. Came out to look at job rather than just over phone. Andy was very knowledgeable about products and helpful even down to looking at my electricity bill and suggesting I should be on a better deal. Install team on time, easy to deal with and offered direct number if any questions. Performed top looking work. Quality team, quality finish! Would not hesitate to recommend! Show additional information
Andy Turner gave us outstanding service. He knew his product inside and out, which was very important for us, because we asked A LOT of questions.
He got back to us when he said he would.
He was competitive with other quotes that we gave him.
He was available and always answered his phone when we rang him.
The installer Rikky was also exceptional.
He stayed back late to finish the job, and he showed us how to use the app.
I would highly recommend Adelaide Solar safe to anyone.
There are several things that made this company stand out from the rest.

The owner - Andy, was a fella that was passionate about the technology, new what he could do for us and provided alternative solutions. He was very confident with the product, communication was excellent and the installer was a pro. They pitched the price just right and they cleaned up after themselves - can't go wrong.
Friendly family business with great service Show additional information
The person who sold us the system had a great product knowledge, he really listened to our needs and supplied the best suitable system. Show additional information
The salesperson was the owner of the business and approached the sale with all the info we needed, gave us advice, and was able to make decisions as he was the owner.

Very pleased with the professionalism of the company thus far.
The salesperson who came to our home to measure and quote was the business owner and was very knowledgeable and helpful. Show additional information
The salesman spent two hours talking to us explaining everything got up on the roof and told us the best place to put it. As where other companies just googled my house and 1 didn't turn up when we made a time and date, and still haven't heard from them. Show additional information