Auswell Energy Pty Ltd

Auswell Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Auswell Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Coomera QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,899 - $5,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Auswell Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (9)

High Quality Installation at a Reasonable Price

I had a great experience using Auswell Solar, the sales rep Tommy was very friendly and answered any questions. Their team installed the system in record fast timing including removing the old system and removing all rubbish. The install team was friendly and arrived on time.

Overall a great success with no issues at all.

Professional Company & great customer service.

The salesman was very thorough with explaining the system & sent through a comprehensive quote for a couple of different sized systems. He contacted me a few times to see if I had any questions without being pushy.
After getting three quotes I decided on this company even though the price wasn’t the cheapest.
I believe the quality of the panels & inverter were superior.
Installation went very smoothly. They arrived when they said they would be here & all the tradesmen were friendly & polite. They knew exactly what had to be done & went about the job without any problems.
The electrician showed me how to manage the system with an app and how to track the power it was generating. They organised everything with my current energy provider. I didn’t have to do anything. Original salesman contract me a few days later to check that I was happy with everything. Wonderful service.

Great Installation, Great Customer Service - Highly Recommend Auswell Energy

Auswell Energy were great to deal with. After researching and talking to various other companies, receiving quotes, it def is alot to take on board and try to understand. Nick at Auswell was great, gave detailed quotes on different types of systems. Any concerns and questions I had either by email or phone, Nick was able to answer my questions promptly.
Installation was done smoothly and professionaly.
Highly recommend Auswell Energy and the team to give great advice and professional workmanship when installing on the desired day.

Auswell Energy was outstanding

Highly recommend Auswell Energy. Great service and provided everything I was looking for. Installation was seamless and couldn't be happier. Thanks SolarQuotes for putting me in touch.

Really good choice of installer

Quoting process was very good and sales person provided various quotes promptly, kept in touch without pressuring us into a decision and was knowledgeable about the products.

The installation was excellent and the team of three worked from 8am to 6pm to ensure the install was fully completed in 1 day. The team were friendly, neat and hardworking. The install was not easy as I have a 32 degree pitch on the roof

Customer service was very good with assistance given to me on all Energex related paperwork plus revisits to check on the system and paying for the repositioning of my roof aerial.

Exceptional Installation

Sales & Quoting: The process was a breeze.We left satisfied with everything explained and was keept in the loop when installation would happen.
How did the installation go: The installers arrived explained everything that would happen.They then removed old panels and then installed new panels and new inverter leaving no mess what so ever.
How was the customer service: When the installers finished they explained everything that had to happen after the install they explained the workings of the inverter and the grid connection then left with the solar working and a great job was completed.I would recommend to anybody about this company and it's work.

All questions answered.

We knew very little about the whole process and had lots of questions. Nathan from Auswell explained everything and left us feeling confident we had made the right choice.
Installation was effortless, experienced team.

Auswell Energy, best of the best.

Auswell Energy installed Longi Solar 370-Watt Panels, with a Sungrow premium inverter for me a few months ago. The Auswell team were incredibly friendly and professional, making the entire process easy and worry-free. My solar system has been extremely effective in reducing the cost of my power bill, and I could not have asked for a better system and experience than what I received from Auswell Energy! I cannot recommend these guys enough!

Excellent service and super problem solver (Auswell)

I have a newish double-storey house with the electricity meter box inside the garage. I didn't want to ruin the aesthetics of the exterior but was told by a couple of solar installers that an exposed conduit behind a downpipe at the front of the house would be necessary to connect the solar panels to the electricity meter. Then came Robbie from Auswell who offered a very clever suggestion to run the conduit down one of the side walls which would be far less obtrusive. On the day of the installation, Robbie found an even better solution which I am completely happy with. From talking to Robbie, it's obvious that he has a lot of experience and is a super problem solver. Nothing seems to be too difficult for him.

Robbie and his mate turned up early on the morning of the scheduled installation, worked very hard non-stop for two full days, did an excellent job, produced very neat work and the garage looked more appealing than before the installation. Overall, I had a super easy job before and after the installation - just sat back and relaxed. Auswell took care of everything including the paperwork.

Great work, Auswell !!! Keep it up.