Auswell Energy Pty Ltd

DETAILS
90% 0%
4.9

Based on 54 ratings

Auswell Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Coomera QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $7,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Auswell Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (54)

Original Review on 18-04-2023:

Great Job

The process from quote to installation was handled in a professional manner, all my questions were answered promptly.
Installers arrived at designated time, they were courteous and skilled.
Unfortunately there was a fault with the inverter which was promptly corrected the following day.
I would highly recommend the team at Auswell Energy

10 months later we asked Brian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed better than expected. We are unable to receive input credits due to the complex we live in but have not had an electricity bill in the last 12 months.
Very happy.

Great Installers

Great company to deal with. The installation went perfect with Joe and his team; great workers, polite, tidy and punctual and nice to have around your home. So pleased we went with Auswell.

Auswell were amazing, shame about the interest

Cara from Auswell was incredible from start to finish. Very helpful and knowledgeable. And if I could afford to purchase the system upfront, I would have.

But the lack of interest free options meant that a $5000 system would end up costing closer to $8500 once you pay all the fees and interest. Not great when so many companies are offering true interest free.

Great customer service, excellent installation

Cara was very helpful with getting me the quotes. The presentation of the quotes was very professional and easy to understand with all the necessary information neatly presented. As the quote was given and accepted towards the end of the year and installation could not start until the year after, they were happy to honour the quote and government rebate discounts.

The installation team was very professional as well. They were very punctual with good communication, giving us good notice ahead of time to when they would show up. Bryce was leading the team from my understanding and he was very polite and respectful, as well as taking his time to explain everything to me about the installation process. The initial installation happened on an extremely hot day reaching 38 degrees so unfortunately they had to pause the installation and returned 2 days later to finish the job. Even with this little hiccup the process was still very easy and hassle free for me.

They stayed until they made sure the system was up and running, and helped us organise to grid connection as well. Cara even sent through some helpful links and articles to help me decide which provider would give us the best feed-in tariff.

Overall I'm very happy with how things have turned out with Auswell, and would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone wanting solar for themselves.

Exceptional service, support and quality

Cara and the team at Auswell have done a stellar job with my solar install. Everything went smoothly and the installation went off without a hitch. The system on the roof is neat and tidy, the inverter installation is in the garage and is also neat and tidy. Next step will be a battery a little down the line and I have no doubts that Auswell will be the team to do that installation as well. Half the array is in the photos below.

An absolute 5-star end-to-end journey. Massive kudos to Auswell teams <3

I must say, Auswell did a fantastic job in looking after their customers, in particular, Kasey... Her knowledge, patience, sense of humour and warm personality was the cream on the cake. She made sure everything was in order and regularly maintained contact to keep you posted.

The installation was done very professionally by 2 Joels (I called them Joel 1 and Joel 2 haha). They were punctual, explained all the processes in case it would rain at noon, which could've delayed the installation til January. Luckily the rain had stopped before noon and they had managed to get both the inverter and the panels installed in no time. They hand held you in setting up the app, showing how to read the graphs, and organising the grid connection with my energy retailer.

To summarise it all, by far, my best customer experience in 2023 is definitely with Auswell. Kase is truly an asset to the company, so are the Joels!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024 to you and the stellar teams.

Great buy

Cara was great, everything went pretty smooth from installation to understanding the process.

I would not hesitate to use Auswell again!

The whole process went smoothly from start to finish without any issues. I compared the type of solar hardware available and enquired with Solar Quotes about the equipment supplied and they responded quickly. From this research I found that Auswell provided slightly better quality Solar panels compared to the other quotes at a considerably better price.
So far the aftermarket service has been great.

6.6KW 15 Panel Goodwe/Jinko install SE QLD

Quoting process with Auswell was easy and all my questions and requests for various quotes were answered promptly. They were able to schedule an install within a couple of weeks of the quote acceptance. Install went well except for the fact that one row of panels x 4 on the southwest side of the roof had to be made into a row of 6. This meant that the whole row of panels now sits lower on the roof. This potentially reduces generation due to shading from trees in that direction (I wanted the panels higher up the roof due to this during the quote stage). However, problems with alignment with existing roofing, and holes made by the old solar system, forced relocation of 2 panels. This was the best solution the installer came up with on the day. They did a really good job of the install - no complaints there. Just bear in mind that you may need a plan B for panel locations, and you may not know if you need it until actual install. Install went smoothly, and the guys were professional and polite and cleaned up thoroughly. I can't really comment on the quality or longevity of the panels and inverter, since it's only been operational for a couple of weeks. I don't have wifi in my house yet, but monitoring using a mobile hotspot and the app gives me the data I need. For others with no wifi like me: give the inverter wifi and the app a few minutes to actually connect-there's a lag. Inverter is Goodwe GW5000D-NS, panels are Jinko Solar Tiger Neo (440W).

Very smart team, great job all round

Auswell did the best quoting job out of the 3. Attention to detail, very knowledgeable and genuinely felt like they were in this to help. My system is incredible.

Installation was great, turned up exactly when said and the team got it done quickly with no issues, which is surprising because my house is 100 years old and very weird.

I do felt like this was the best value for money, while I could’ve paid more for a higher end system, I do not feel like I’d really get much more out of it than this more affordable system.

An excelent service provider

The quoting and provision of options process was perfect Kasey answered all my questions professionally promptly and politley and clearly enjoys her work.
The installation team were on time and fully involved me in the process providing explanations and details of my system as the installation progressed.
Customer service has been excellent with attention to my needs and prompt responses all along

Good price and installed quickly

Everyone seems to be quoting for the same products, but these guys offered the best price and the earliest installation date so it was a no brainer.
I did have an issue where the solar stopped generating whenever I turned the aircon on, which was the whole point of getting solar. This was apparently due to an overeager safety feature, and has recently been resolved with a firmware update.

Great all round experience.

Sales quoting process was very professional, polite and punctual.

The installation was without any dramas.

The sales team organised grid connection, powerbox upgrade and partial financing.

Original Review on 12-12-2022:

Great sales service, huge option of systems and prices, knowledgeable trade for onsite assessment, fast and quality install.

Great sales and quoting process. More than happy to keep reconfiguring array and inverter options. Knowledgeable on-site trade assessment. Fast and efficient installation. Polite and efficient trades. Hassle free process. Original ratings

10 months later we asked Nathan: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

12 months on and the system is still going strong.

Great installer

The company was really easy to deal with explaining all our options clearly. They dealt with our follow-up questions in a timely and effective manner. They meet their installation date and the electrician was very clear in explaining the App. When we had fofurther questions later they were quick to respond and gave us very clear explanations. We are happy to recommend them to others.

From our first contact with Kasey to the installation everything was very easy. All our questions were answered and the service was first class..
The sales team and the installers were very friendly and helpful at every stage of the installation.

I highly recommend Auswell Energy.

Fantastic installer

From the friendlyness of the sales consultant over the phone and messages, to the professionalism of the installers who did a very neat install. I couldn't recommend them any higher to anyone else. Thanks Auswell Energy

Great installer.

Everything from start to finish was excellent.
Salesmen Tommy was friendly, helpful & not pushy at all. Top bloke!
The installation team were punctual & professional. Sparky Bryce explained things thoroughly & was always polite. Workmanship was spot on.
Lucas also done a fantastic job with bird proofing as well.
Overall can not fault these guys!
Highly recommend Auswell!!

Auswell Energy has an excellent overall Team

Tommy Martschinke as the sales representative for Auswell Energy was extremely helpful in assisting as to the best 6+KW solar system that would also suit my budget and he provided 4 different variations using either 14 or 15 solar panels with a full layout on our roof being provided. I can highly recommend Tommy for his professionalism and patience while the other solar companies sales reps would only provide me with one quote (well over $6K) and when I questioned them, they stopped contacting me.

Once I had paid my 10% deposit, the installation crew were onsite within 3 business days and arrived as scheduled at 7:45am and finished at 2pm. There were two installers on the roof and one installer hooking up the Inverter in my garage.

Two days after the installation, I received a call from the Inverter installer that he was monitoring the install and the readout was not to his satisfaction and after he finished a job in Ipswich, he drove 30 minutes back my premises to make some final adjustments to ensure that the panels and inverters were providing the correct read out.

I was asked to pay the balance within 3 days after the full installation which I was very pleased to do. The panels are all in black with a black frame and now a bird proof s/s wire mesh has been expertly attached as pigeons are a problem in the area.

I also received a fully detailed statement outlining the details of the panels and the inverter for use in covering them with our home insurance and for the lengthy warranty. I cannot see any detail was missed out.

I can highly recommend Auswell Energy and their team and have to say that of he other two companies recommended to me Solar Quotes, one never contacted me and the other was not interested on discussing their price which was over $1,200 more than Auswell Energy.

Original Review on 01-11-2022:

Great people to deal with

Very friendly, quality workmanship, fair price, installed on time, what more could you want. Original ratings

10 months later we asked Bob: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, the performance is as good as the day it was installed

Great customer service on this.

Kasey was easy to deal with and responsive, knowledgeable and gave it in clear language.
The installers came and discussed the process prior to starting so we were all on the same page before they did any install.

Fantastic installation

No hassles on quoting
Great installation, left the site clean
Fantastic company to deal with

Great customer service throughout!

Kasey from Auswell took the time to really help me decide the panel and inverter combo I’d be happy with. She also answered so many questions I had. The install team was great, tidy and efficient. If the panel and inverter turn out to produce the numbers that were calculated I’ll be one happy Auswell customer ????

Fantastic service all round couldn’t be happier!

Brilliant in every way, can’t fault anything from the salesman to the installation!

Clear skies

The salesman was very informative, friendly and not pushy. Installation was carried out professionally with everything installed neatly.
Would have liked a bit more information regarding the wifi read out for usage and also meter installed in house switchboard.

Installation and service great will see in 3-4 years if value for money and quality system, but confident.

Sales quoting great, installation exceptional guys were punctual, tidy, helpful and made sure everything was working before they left.
Customer service again great they did nearly all grid connection after install.

A trust worthy company

This company is a pleasure to deal with especially Kasey easy process from start to finish and would recommend them.

Hi Mick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the quality of our installation.

The hard part is now done, but I'm looking forward to supporting you and Donna, and your system and warranties for many more years to come.

Speak soon, Kasey

Great Products and Service!

Tommy from Auswell Energy has been great! He has been easy to deal with, have provided great advice and responsive to my questions/clarifications. The installation team was great, arrived on time and did the clean up after. Auswell Energy did all the work around grid connection etc and I don't have to do anything. We are happy with the service and the products! Thank you.

An excellent company to deal with.

Everything from the quote process through to the installation was seamless and to the highest standards. System performance is as it was described and am very pleased with the result.

Solar with Auswell - very pleased

The quotation process was easy and the sales consultant was very prompt and informative. I got various quotes from other installer’s as well as options with Auswell on systems and panels.

The installers were really polite and great to work with. So far I am super happy with the system, the customer service was excellent throughout the process and continued after the fact, providing ongoing support.

Great service and communication.

The whole Auswell team were friendly and knowledgeable. The only provider that actually came onsite to inspect before giving a quote. Really happy with the system and just an easy company to deal with.

Very clean and tidy workmanship . Great service

Everything was smooth. Installers were punctual. Still awaiting a smart meter for grid connection

Great Experience with Auswell

Tommy @ Auswell went above and beyond, matching my initial quote requirements for a comparison before offering up other more cost effective solutions. After sending through some photo’s he put me onto their lead Sparky who ran through additional upgrades my current board would require to come up to code. Glad this wasn’t a surprise at Install
Time! Clean and professional install and system up and running within a few hrs. Very happy with these guys. Many thanks

Great installer with Auswell

I found the process with Solar Quotes very good. I had 2 companies get in touch with me, but one was not really interested and did not send a quote, despite taking my details and getting my last power bills.

Auswell were quick to respond and also came out to look at the site and understand what we needed.

The comms were very good, and I was kept in the loop about what to expect with the process. I am waiting for the energy provider to set up the grid connection. Auswell has completed the paperwork for this, and I have it all booked.

Very happy with everything and taking the plunge and getting solar.

Outstanding Sales Person - great team

Sales / quoting process:
Albeit the quote was not the cheapest we choose Auswell as we felt this team put the most attention on the details and follow up afterwards. Very satisfied so far.
They had multiple visits on-site (sales rep, sparky etc) to understand the needs and challenges (townhouse complex...)

Installation:
The year end is usually chaotic due to holiday season, government subsidy and regulation changes etc. so we knew that from the sign of the contract to the final install there will be weeks and weeks pass by.
The guys were pretty helpful to keep in touch during the process and, despite the things mentioned earlier, they managed to squeeze in an appointment for mid Jan.

The 6.4 kW system just got installed yesterday. The team was on-site bang on the promised time and by lunch time we had a working system installed at our home. Really nice chaps, did an outstanding job, kept asking all time if we are happy with everything etc.

Customer service:
Our situation is a bit tricky as we need a new meter box to be put in place in a townhouse complex, but the guys handling it professionally and following up on the details at the moment (promised to finish everything really soon).

Highly recommend Tommy and the team - A+ service.

Fantastic installer and services

Very helpful for everything we need to know, explanation very well, clean up after done their job, they helped us organize the grid connection after installation, highly recommend it.

Good Solar Company

Quoting was easy and took 3 weeks for the next appointment. The price is very competitive, good installation team; fast, efficient and clean.

Amazing company! Highly recommend.

Our experience with Auswell Energy for the installation of residential solar has been amazing. After submitting my online enquiry Cara phoned me almost immediately and was wonderful with providing me all the information we needed. She put together a comprehensive quote and explained our options thouroughly. She really knows her stuff! The installation team were equally amazing, completing the job so quickly and with minimal interuption. I highly recommend this company! Thank you Cara and team :)

Clean Installation, Good deal & Fast turnaround

Clean Installation, Good deal & Fast turnaround. No complaints & good energy production.

Best value for money

The quote process was clear and concise. The reps/installers treated us with respect and timely and client service was excellent. All relevant information was explained and queries were responded to satisfactorily. Mechanism for follow-up was set-up clearly.

Skilled Installer and Solar Technician. Good customer service, Always available for any question.

Explain every piece of the process, How solar is working and how is benefit for us. Design different solar system with different option to make a decision by us.
Installation was very quick and accurate and properly.
They Installed the system and make and contact with Energex for changing metering. and also they provide finance option for payment. and also after wrong monitoring they tried to fix it and as soon as possible.

All’s well with Auswell

Tommy from Auswell Energy was informative, friendly, not at all pushy, and helped us make an informed decision about the best system for us. We were kept informed during the process and the install happened very promptly and went really well! We are very happy with the products and the service!

Very happy!

Where do I start!

Auswell Energy have been absolutely phenomenal, from start to finish the experience has been great, Nick ( the sales manager ) was very knowledgeable, professional and not pushy at all, he answered all my calls/text whenever I reached out ( literally within minutes I got a reply ) and he would touch base throughout the process regularly, he is an asset to the Auswell team for sure - thanks again Nick!

The installation teams on the day were also fantastic, they arrived on time, very professional, easy to talk to and explained everything to me as they went along and installed the system, I had hoped for my panels to be laid portrait and whilst I was told it may not be possible after the initial site inspection, the team went above and beyond and executed the job perfectly in portrait style, I was very confident in their experience and abilities on the day, I saw they took the time to do the job properly and I am very happy with the end result - shoutout to the sparky Bryce and his A team on the day - thanks again guys.

Important to note: I spent many weeks researching who to install my solar system, after looking at multiple different companies, Auswell ticked all the boxes for me and the pricing was very competitive as well, I would suggest anyone reading this to do your research on the products you want first, panels, inverter, etc, then reach out to the company you want to get the system installed with, I would highly recommend using Auswell Energy.

Other things I liked from Auswell:

- Online quote viewing system using Pylon, this is excellent software and really helps the customer know everything they need to know about what they are buying.
- Initial 10% deposit and then balance paid once the system is installed - gives the customer a lot of confidence knowing once it's fully installed they can pay the balance knowing everything has been done.
- Auswell is a sister company to a much larger commercial solar business "Edisun Group" which gives you confidence they are backed by a larger company as well.

My system: 14.52kw, 35x Seraphim panels and 12.5kw Fronius inverter ( great products! ) paid around 11-13k - worth every dollar.

Great to get solar

Have to say that dealing with all three companies during the quote process was a breeze. Each interaction was a further learning experience. We decided in the quote from Auswell that wasn’t the lowest, nor the highest. The installers worked like Trojans on the day and the follow up work was well explained. We had a great customer experience.

Fantastic communication

Fantastic communication from the sales rep. Nick came highly recommended. The installation was professional and Bryce was fantastic.

High Quality Installation at a Reasonable Price

I had a great experience using Auswell Solar, the sales rep Tommy was very friendly and answered any questions. Their team installed the system in record fast timing including removing the old system and removing all rubbish. The install team was friendly and arrived on time.

Overall a great success with no issues at all.

Professional Company & great customer service.

The salesman was very thorough with explaining the system & sent through a comprehensive quote for a couple of different sized systems. He contacted me a few times to see if I had any questions without being pushy.
After getting three quotes I decided on this company even though the price wasn’t the cheapest.
I believe the quality of the panels & inverter were superior.
Installation went very smoothly. They arrived when they said they would be here & all the tradesmen were friendly & polite. They knew exactly what had to be done & went about the job without any problems.
The electrician showed me how to manage the system with an app and how to track the power it was generating. They organised everything with my current energy provider. I didn’t have to do anything. Original salesman contract me a few days later to check that I was happy with everything. Wonderful service.

Great Installation, Great Customer Service - Highly Recommend Auswell Energy

Auswell Energy were great to deal with. After researching and talking to various other companies, receiving quotes, it def is alot to take on board and try to understand. Nick at Auswell was great, gave detailed quotes on different types of systems. Any concerns and questions I had either by email or phone, Nick was able to answer my questions promptly.
Installation was done smoothly and professionaly.
Highly recommend Auswell Energy and the team to give great advice and professional workmanship when installing on the desired day.

Auswell Energy was outstanding

Highly recommend Auswell Energy. Great service and provided everything I was looking for. Installation was seamless and couldn't be happier. Thanks SolarQuotes for putting me in touch.

Really good choice of installer

Quoting process was very good and sales person provided various quotes promptly, kept in touch without pressuring us into a decision and was knowledgeable about the products.

The installation was excellent and the team of three worked from 8am to 6pm to ensure the install was fully completed in 1 day. The team were friendly, neat and hardworking. The install was not easy as I have a 32 degree pitch on the roof

Customer service was very good with assistance given to me on all Energex related paperwork plus revisits to check on the system and paying for the repositioning of my roof aerial.