Banana Solar Reviews

About Banana Solar, Solar Installers

Banana Solar

Banana Solar - Sit back and enjoy the sunshine.

Three reasons people choose to go with Banana Solar:

1. We have a high quality sales and design process, high quality products and five star customer service rating.

2. We monitor your system remotely after installation - your investment is safe with us.

3. We are locally based and 100% Australian owned.

Need help with your bills? We can help you choose the right energy plan to maximise your savings with time of use and feed in tariff analysis.

Banana Solar Solar Reviews

It is the best decision I have ever taken over the last 10 years. I recommend Banana Solar to everyone in Australia. Show additional information
Perry was very helpful during the entire process from quote to installation, answered our many questions quickly and honestly, Great to deal with. Show additional information
Prompt and reliable with quotes and service. Great team on the ground too. Show additional information
Perry at Banana Solar and his team were extremely helpful in answering all of our questions The service at Banana Solar was prompt and extremely efficient offering us great value for money with an exceptional quality product delivered on time. Thank you Banana Solar we would highly recommend Perry and the team to anyone thinking of installing solar. Show additional information
Thoroughly recommend Banana Solar. I was initially hesitant in signing with these guys given it was such a newly formed company but the entire experience has been very positive.
Competitive pricing for a quality system, prompt clear communication, short wait for on time installation, pride in their installation and electrical work performed with attention to detail to provide the most aesthetically pleasing result. Attentive after sales service and follow up information.
Banana Solar were the only company I contacted who did not try and do the hard sell. They made the effort to come to our home and scope the works required and discuss the system proposed and the alternatives.

The installation was seamless and they delivered on time.

They have been very helpful throughout the process and I would recommend them to anyone considering a solar system.
I highly recommend Banana Solar to anyone thinking about installing solar.

My Solar Journey began some 4 years ago. After over 10 companies visiting my house through these years, many looked at my Terracotta tiled 30 degree roof and ran away, all too hard and too difficult. I had even signed Contracts with three of these companies that claimed they did Cathedral roofs, again only to be disappointed by their specialists installation teams running away.

Then I came across Banana Solar, these guys were committed, professional and ready to face the challenge. Even after going through my rigorous questioning (as I am an electrical engineer), having their installation team inspect the roof pitch, signing up the contract, Banana Solar finally installed the system on my roof.

I found the guys at Banana Solar very knowledgeable. They understand the importance of selecting quality components and installing them with quality standards. This ensures that minimal or no warranty claims occur. Banana Solar use their own installation team to maintain this high standard of install, where others Solar Suppliers subcontract their installation resulting in reworks and eventually closing their doors. As a client, I prefer a good installation of quality items so that the system doesn't need to be repaired and I don't loose on any electricity production resulting in loss of revenue from my feeds into the grid. Banana Solar also include in their packages a predictive Solar System Analysis tool that helps ensure you maximise your return on investment by alerting you to faults and low performance from the system.

I was very impressed with their quality of installation and their principles, no corners were cut and they refused to. In fact they surprised me by their insistence in meeting their own high quality standards during installation.

Banana Solar's during & after sales service is also timely and of high quality. Continue the great work Banana Solar.

I highly recommend Banana Solar to anyone wanting to install a Solar System on their roof.
Perry from Banana Solar has always been helpful and great to deal with!. Quick to respond to our concerns and make us fell confident in our new solar system, for a new company they are starting off very well! :) Show additional information
Initially I was a little overwhelmed getting solar. There are so many companies and so many options (panel type, inverter type, number of panels, etc.). However, I am glad to have gone with Banana Solar. I had cheaper quotes (some seemed too good to be true) from other companies but Perry @ Banana Solar proved to me why it is worth paying a little extra to get a quality product & service as solar is a long term investment. The install was seamless and the after sales service from Banana Solar is great (they are frequently checking in to make sure everything is working as expected). I can see my savings everyday using the Solar Analytics device that was recommended. Linda. Show additional information