Charged Energy Reviews

About Charged Energy, Solar Installers

Charged Energy
Charged Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Charged Energy Solar Reviews

Top Advice

We had three quotes, all fairly equal, but something about Chris, and his presentation was not so much as a salesperson but as a very knowledgeable man.
He advised me on somethings I and the others had not thought off. Explanations and knowledge first rate, about this time I found out that Chris was the boss. His advise proved to be most accurate. We decided to give this company a go and we are so so glad we did.
The installation day arrived very quickly his office proved to be very efficient at doing all our paperwork. The team turned up removed my old system and even in the heat of day installed our new system in very quick time. The team was a team all knew what they were doing and. completed the job in very good time. Mess none,all cleaned up.
The connection with supply company was all done with no drama on our part. Any one near Jindalee is welcome to see our system
Received our first power bill today lost our 51 feed in and got the 13 cent one. AMAZING WE ARE IN FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN CREDIT. now we have medical condition that require us to use a lot more than the average, we have oxygen converters inducted air conditioning, has to run most day and night. Customer service not only from Chris but the company he recommended. We get a weekly report on how our unit is working, as well I have a icon I can see whats happening any time .

Competitive Price for Quality Solar System, Great Service

New company. Built the confidence of mine after the had phone calls with sales person ( Sharni) & meeting the installer. He is Chris & he is accredited electrician & Solar installer & designer. Himself & team was great. They are a family business & thought give an opportunity to some trying to get up by their own with genuine & quality service. Did the installation on scheduled date. All paperwork done promptly. System is working fine so far.Sales person & Admin person (Amanda) provided a good service too.

Pricing was competitive for quality solar products.

We wish them all the best based on the service provided to us & recommend to others.

Excellent customer service, great price and quality products

Excellent competitive pricing. Installation was smooth, tidy and very customer friendly focused. Helped from beginning to end and even had follow up calls after install to reasure that I was happy with everything as well as making sure the system was working to it maximum potential. Show additional information