Empire Energy

Empire Energy Reviews

4.9

Based on 10 ratings  - Aus Ranking

Empire Energy is a trusted Australian brand that’s working to the highest industry standards. We are committed to a high standard of quality and service.

By energising your home with Empire Energy, you can be confident you have one of the best energy sources under the sun. We are here to support you throughout your solar journey, from call to install and beyond.

Reviewers report paying: $7,000 - $7,900 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Empire Energy Reviews (10)

Hanwha Q CELLS

Fronius

Original Review on 16-06-2020:

review for Empire Energy

quoting was good, explaining the different systems.
installation was polite, tidy, on the day and time quoted
very good customer service, helpful, doing things beyond my expectations.

Follow Up Review on 16-02-2021:

Yes, our electricity bill has been reduced to about a third. This is what we intended as we use a lot of power.
Very happy with the system.
Hide Margaret's Comment

8kW

Solaredge

Outstanding quality installation.

I contacted Adam from Empire Energy to give me a quote on solar installation after the company installed a substantial system on my son's newly renovated house in Elderslie.
Adam contacted me in a timely manner, discussed my needs and recommended a 7.7kw Solar Edge solution based on my existing energy usage. I had just installed a pool with a heat pump and noticed my energy consumption was climbing to uncomfortable levels. The quote was thorough and he followed up with a meeting to make sure I understood all the details, costs and savings associated with the installations. He was able to answer any question I asked and I was impressed with his in depth knowledge and no pressure pitch. He knew he had a great product and let it speak for itself.
I had done fairly rigorous research into solar energy benefits and was convinced that Empire Energy had the balance between quality components and outlay $$ just right so I proceeded with the purchase.
Wayne and his team turned up well within the time frame discussed and completed a quality installation with showed great attention to detail. They were obviously skilled, knowledgeable and went well beyond requirements to maintain a clean worksite and showed care to and respect for my property.
Needless to say I am completely happy with the choice of components, the ease of the process from quote to completion and the excellent follow up provided.
You can get cheaper systems but I believe that Empire Energy provided outstanding value for what I purchased. With monitoring software I can easily keep track of input and output therefore modifying my energy usage to take advantage of the system.
Empire Energy is a family based company and does not employ specialist sales staff, this was an important fact for me as I had been turned off in the past by high pressure salesmen and their obvious inability to answer questions to my satisfaction posed about quality and reliability of their products..
I feel very confident that Wayne and his team will be available in the long term to provide any backup should it be required.
Obviously I am extremely satisfied with the whole service provided by this company hence this very strong recommendation.

Hide Frank's Comment

SolarEdge

SolarEdge

Terrific team.

They were professional, friendly and did a great job with the installation!

Very pleased

Hide David's Comment

8kW

Solaredge

Use Empire Energy, fantastic installers to deal with

From start to finish everything was hassle free, easy going and professionally done. No pushy sales, great prices, they came out to check the site and more importantly gave me honest advice on what type of system (string vs micro in erters / optimisers) install options, saving more money for me. Installation was seamless and very clean and tidy! The whole process can be followed in a link I got given also, which was great to be kept in the loop. If you're in NSW, you would be crazy not to use Empire Energy based in Tahmoor. Highly recommend! A+++++. THANK YOU GUYS!

Ps: ended up getting 7.92 system. Solaredge inverter / optimisers and trina panels with solaredge consumption monitoring. Which are all working great!

Hide Thomas's Comment

$2,000 to $4,000

Seraphim

Sungrow

Fantastic Company

All my experience and my dealings with Empire has been exceptional. Can't fault them. Polite and punctual and arranged everything. All went smoothly. Would highly recommended.
Hide Margaret's Comment

Lovely Installation

Very easy process from start to finish.
Great guys to deal with, knowledgeable and installed when scheduled.
Hide Liz's Comment

Seraphim

Sungrow

Inverter Brand

Super efficient, knowledgeable and well priced!

Incredibly efficient from quoting right through to installation. I was kept informed through the whole process. They are genuinely nice guys. Most incredible experience of dealing with a business. Competitive pricing, knowledgeable, answered all my questions and just fantastic. I have high expectations for service and they actually exceeded it! They arranged everything for me. Left site super clean, professional installation, polite and friendly - and would recommend to all!
Hide Belinda's Comment

5kW

$2,000 to $4,000

Cost

The most amazing service, product & installation

When we decided to install solar at our home, my husband organised approximately 5 written quotes from different companies. Wayne from Empire Energy provided the most detailed quote with links to follow for even more detail with an amazing price to match. Wayne has been super helpful throughout this whole process. He even installed the panels. Will definitely recommend Empire Energy to all our family & friends. It’s great to know we are supporting another local company & family. Thank you from Drew & Lezah Harrison.
Hide Lezah's Comment

SMA

Couldn’t be Happier with Empire Energy

Great people, installation product. The whole process was quick, easy and very smooth. I never once felt pressured, like some other companies make you feel. The system has been faultless since it was installed and I can even see the amount I’ve saved since I also purchased the Analytics option.
I really couldn’t be happier.
Thanks Empire Energy and Solar Quotes.
Hide Claude's Comment

6kW

Fronius

Inverter Brand

Great to do business with from start to finish.

Very professional friendly team that delivered as promised. I have recommended them to my daughter for their solar.
Hide Mike's Comment