Empire Energy Reviews

About Empire Energy, Solar Installers

Empire Energy
Empire Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 83 660 029 718  ABN active since 20 Jun 2018 | Empire Energy
ACN: Not required for Sole Trader
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 218056C Wayne James Hinton

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Empire Energy is a trusted Australian brand that’s working to the highest industry standards. We are committed to a high standard of quality and service.

By energising your home with Empire Energy, you can be confident you have one of the best energy sources under the sun. We are here to support you throughout your solar journey, from call to install and beyond.

Empire Energy Solar Reviews

review for Empire Energy

quoting was good, explaining the different systems.
installation was polite, tidy, on the day and time quoted
very good customer service, helpful, doing things beyond my expectations.

Use Empire Energy, fantastic installers to deal with

From start to finish everything was hassle free, easy going and professionally done. No pushy sales, great prices, they came out to check the site and more importantly gave me honest advice on what type of system (string vs micro in erters / optimisers) install options, saving more money for me. Installation was seamless and very clean and tidy! The whole process can be followed in a link I got given also, which was great to be kept in the loop. If you're in NSW, you would be crazy not to use Empire Energy based in Tahmoor. Highly recommend! A+++++. THANK YOU GUYS!

Ps: ended up getting 7.92 system. Solaredge inverter / optimisers and trina panels with solaredge consumption monitoring. Which are all working great!

Fantastic Company

All my experience and my dealings with Empire has been exceptional. Can't fault them. Polite and punctual and arranged everything. All went smoothly. Would highly recommended. Show additional information

Lovely Installation

Very easy process from start to finish.
Great guys to deal with, knowledgeable and installed when scheduled.

Super efficient, knowledgeable and well priced!

Incredibly efficient from quoting right through to installation. I was kept informed through the whole process. They are genuinely nice guys. Most incredible experience of dealing with a business. Competitive pricing, knowledgeable, answered all my questions and just fantastic. I have high expectations for service and they actually exceeded it! They arranged everything for me. Left site super clean, professional installation, polite and friendly - and would recommend to all! Show additional information

The most amazing service, product & installation

When we decided to install solar at our home, my husband organised approximately 5 written quotes from different companies. Wayne from Empire Energy provided the most detailed quote with links to follow for even more detail with an amazing price to match. Wayne has been super helpful throughout this whole process. He even installed the panels. Will definitely recommend Empire Energy to all our family & friends. It’s great to know we are supporting another local company & family. Thank you from Drew & Lezah Harrison. Show additional information

Couldn’t be Happier with Empire Energy

Great people, installation product. The whole process was quick, easy and very smooth. I never once felt pressured, like some other companies make you feel. The system has been faultless since it was installed and I can even see the amount I’ve saved since I also purchased the Analytics option.
I really couldn’t be happier.
Thanks Empire Energy and Solar Quotes.

Great to do business with from start to finish.

Very professional friendly team that delivered as promised. I have recommended them to my daughter for their solar. Show additional information