Empire Energy

Empire Energy Reviews

Empire Energy is a trusted Australian brand that’s working to the highest industry standards. We are committed to a high standard of quality and service.

By energising your home with Empire Energy, you can be confident you have one of the best energy sources under the sun. We are here to support you throughout your solar journey, from call to install and beyond.

Empire Energy Reviews (12)

No Concerns

The sales / quoting process was all online and phone calls, which suited us as we had already had 2 other companies give us quotes and take up much of our time. No complaints at all.

Installation was over two days which is what they told us to expect. We had a house full of family either working or studying and the noise level was very quiet. They cleaned up all the mess to our satisfaction. Very happy with the installation overall.

Customer service and followup has been great. We are in challenging times with the latest Covid outbreak so face to face service has been kept to a minimum. They have helped with grid connection along with the option we had to purchase the Solar Analytics program for measuring our consumption and output.

Overall we are satisfied with everything up to this point and have no reason not to recommend Empire Energy to anybody else considering solar.

A great team and the installation went very smoothly. I was very disappointed that I am unable to monitor the performance of each solar panel as was the promise prior to purchase.

All the service was terrific. The installation was extremely efficient with Wayne and his team very vert tide and spared no effort with the installation.

Customer service was great and they arranged the grid connection and assisted with the feed in tarrif.

Original Review on 16-06-2020:

review for Empire Energy

quoting was good, explaining the different systems.
installation was polite, tidy, on the day and time quoted
very good customer service, helpful, doing things beyond my expectations.

8 months later we asked Margaret: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, our electricity bill has been reduced to about a third. This is what we intended as we use a lot of power.
Very happy with the system.

Outstanding quality installation.

I contacted Adam from Empire Energy to give me a quote on solar installation after the company installed a substantial system on my son's newly renovated house in Elderslie.
Adam contacted me in a timely manner, discussed my needs and recommended a 7.7kw Solar Edge solution based on my existing energy usage. I had just installed a pool with a heat pump and noticed my energy consumption was climbing to uncomfortable levels. The quote was thorough and he followed up with a meeting to make sure I understood all the details, costs and savings associated with the installations. He was able to answer any question I asked and I was impressed with his in depth knowledge and no pressure pitch. He knew he had a great product and let it speak for itself.
I had done fairly rigorous research into solar energy benefits and was convinced that Empire Energy had the balance between quality components and outlay $$ just right so I proceeded with the purchase.
Wayne and his team turned up well within the time frame discussed and completed a quality installation with showed great attention to detail. They were obviously skilled, knowledgeable and went well beyond requirements to maintain a clean worksite and showed care to and respect for my property.
Needless to say I am completely happy with the choice of components, the ease of the process from quote to completion and the excellent follow up provided.
You can get cheaper systems but I believe that Empire Energy provided outstanding value for what I purchased. With monitoring software I can easily keep track of input and output therefore modifying my energy usage to take advantage of the system.
Empire Energy is a family based company and does not employ specialist sales staff, this was an important fact for me as I had been turned off in the past by high pressure salesmen and their obvious inability to answer questions to my satisfaction posed about quality and reliability of their products..
I feel very confident that Wayne and his team will be available in the long term to provide any backup should it be required.
Obviously I am extremely satisfied with the whole service provided by this company hence this very strong recommendation.

Terrific team.

They were professional, friendly and did a great job with the installation!

Very pleased

Use Empire Energy, fantastic installers to deal with

From start to finish everything was hassle free, easy going and professionally done. No pushy sales, great prices, they came out to check the site and more importantly gave me honest advice on what type of system (string vs micro in erters / optimisers) install options, saving more money for me. Installation was seamless and very clean and tidy! The whole process can be followed in a link I got given also, which was great to be kept in the loop. If you're in NSW, you would be crazy not to use Empire Energy based in Tahmoor. Highly recommend! A+++++. THANK YOU GUYS!

Ps: ended up getting 7.92 system. Solaredge inverter / optimisers and trina panels with solaredge consumption monitoring. Which are all working great!

Fantastic Company

All my experience and my dealings with Empire has been exceptional. Can't fault them. Polite and punctual and arranged everything. All went smoothly. Would highly recommended.

Lovely Installation

Very easy process from start to finish.
Great guys to deal with, knowledgeable and installed when scheduled.

Super efficient, knowledgeable and well priced!

Incredibly efficient from quoting right through to installation. I was kept informed through the whole process. They are genuinely nice guys. Most incredible experience of dealing with a business. Competitive pricing, knowledgeable, answered all my questions and just fantastic. I have high expectations for service and they actually exceeded it! They arranged everything for me. Left site super clean, professional installation, polite and friendly - and would recommend to all!

The most amazing service, product & installation

When we decided to install solar at our home, my husband organised approximately 5 written quotes from different companies. Wayne from Empire Energy provided the most detailed quote with links to follow for even more detail with an amazing price to match. Wayne has been super helpful throughout this whole process. He even installed the panels. Will definitely recommend Empire Energy to all our family & friends. It’s great to know we are supporting another local company & family. Thank you from Drew & Lezah Harrison.

Couldn’t be Happier with Empire Energy

Great people, installation product. The whole process was quick, easy and very smooth. I never once felt pressured, like some other companies make you feel. The system has been faultless since it was installed and I can even see the amount I’ve saved since I also purchased the Analytics option.
I really couldn’t be happier.
Thanks Empire Energy and Solar Quotes.

Great to do business with from start to finish.

Very professional friendly team that delivered as promised. I have recommended them to my daughter for their solar.