Empire Solar Systems Pty Ltd

Empire Solar Systems Pty Ltd Reviews

Empire Solar are your Solar and Battery storage specialists! We have years of experience in the industry and love to see it thriving the way it is.

"We actually care!"

- We don’t use sub-contractors. All installers are Clean energy council approved in-house trained employees with Industry best standards

- Your quote will include everything. There will be no hidden charges.

- We only use QUALITY Panels and Inverters that we would have on our own homes.

- Empire Solar is a certified installer of TESLA Powerwall and LG Chem Batteries.

Reviewers report paying: $4,300 - $9,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Empire Solar Systems Pty Ltd Reviews (75)

Professional Service

Hi - Empire Solar was recommended by a friend who had installed solar panels last year (always the best type of recommendation). Daniel was easy to deal with in providing options and answering my questions promptly. Once we made a decision, the installation was very smooth - the team arrived when they said they would and once installed explained the inverter and the next steps with the Electricity company. Everything was easy and happened as said by Daniel and the team.

Great team to deal with.

From the initial meeting right through to an installed system the team at Empire Solar were awesome to deal with.

Their quote wasn’t the cheapest but it was really clear. We were provided multiple options for both panels and inverters and the gains were easy to follow & were honest about future bills.

We never felt pushed to sign up even after taking another year we just picked up we’re we left off.

The install team was fantastic to deal with and had a massive crew on the day. We had a 10kw system installed in just under 6 hours. All rubbish was removed and the system was functional straight away.

Even after the install they have been helpful with follow up calls and assisting with the smart meter install.

I would highly recommend Empire Solar to any of my friends or Family.

Return Customer - Extremely Satisfied

Daniel and his team had installed a modest 2.7kW system almost 5 years ago, and it was time to upgrade the capacity, as well as check the performance of the install. After a visit from Matt to inspect and check the current solar panels and inverter (which were all functioning well) we discussed options for upgrading the system as I now have an EV and am gradually migrating to an all electric home. The idea of moving the exisiting panels to the western facing side of my roof and freeing up the larger flat roof at the rear of my house was hatched. I requested a quote for the addition and the price was very competitive considering it included the addition of a second inverter, 16 x 415w panels and the relocation of the current panels.

The install was delayed with the recent Sydney weather, but Daniel and his very hard working team have just finished the install. Very pleased that they tackled a very challenging task, moving the old panels onto an old terracotta roof. A few broken tiles but this didn’t dull their commitment to getting the job done. The new panels are installed and I now await the first full sunny day to see how much power my suburban power plant will produce.

Thank you Daniel and team - one very happy customer who will be using you again.

Thanks so much to Daniel, Matt, John and the rest of the team at empire solar. During the quotation process they gave me a clear understanding of the system and what I needed to look out for (even if I didn't choose to use them.) They were responsive to further questions that I had when making my comparisons. The guys arrived and finished on time, were polite and helpful and were also kind enough to let me know of some pre-existing issues with my roof that I was able to then get fixed before our next bout of heavy rain. Thanks so much guys!

Great experience from start to finish!

I highly recommend Daniel, John and the team at Empire Solar. John was very helpful with the quote, he provided a lot of information and explained things clearly, without any pushy upselling. Daniel and the rest of the installation team were great. They were punctual, polite and cleaned up after themselves. The install went smoothly and the system is working exactly how they said it would.

Very happy with everything

I can definitely recommend Empire Solar who I sourced through Solar Quotes. My experience has been a very postive one so far with the system being installed and fully operational yesterday. The sales and quoting process were very good. The sales person was very thorough and honest and the responsiveness was super fast to queries.
The delivery was on time and performed efficiently. The installers were courteous and there was good communication. They left the place clean and tidy and the system was installed and running on the same day.

I'm very happy I chose Empire Solar and am grateful to them for providing a value for money product and service.

Professional and high quality installation

If you are looking for high quality, Australian Standard components and installation, Empire Solar Systems should be your first choice. The quotation process was detailed, informative and explained the entire installation process.
The installation was extremely clean and professional - with all cabling running within the cavity wall. No exposed ugly conduit running on the outside of the walls. The installation team was punctual, polite and left the work area tidy.

I cannot speak highly enough of the workmanship and professionalism of the team at Empire Solar Systems.

A job well done

The process from obtaining quote to installation was seamless. Staff were very corporative due to postponement because of rain and the job was finished professionally.

Great Experience

We did our research and although we had 3 quotes Empire were the only installer to engage with our questions and readily supplied additional information. Having asked for several iterations of the design Empire were patient and promptly delivered adjusted quotes every time. The installation ran to schedule and, after accessing the roof, the installer suggested panel relocations that helped compensate for tree shade. They replaced damaged tiles, answered all our questions throughout the install and cleaned up after themsevles. We made contact the next day to have our SolarEdge app enabled for compsarison monitoring and it was available exactly when they said it would be. Really happy with the work.

Fantastic installation. Neat and tidy. Very professional.

Sales and quoting was professional and informative. Installation was very professional, all the staff were polite and tidy. The grid connection has been organised.

Empire solar systems

We would like to acknowledge the professional and friendly work done by Empire Solar systems on our residence recently. Daniel and his team, although hampered by the weather tried their very best to accommodate our needs promptly, using quality materials. Prices were very competitive and explanation of usage and follow up was most appreciated. We have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is considering solar energy for their use.

Empire Solar could not be faulted

They were recommended by Solar Quotes, together with 2 other installers. Empire Solar had the best ratings so I opted for this company. The process of obtaining quotes from John was smooth and fast as I enquired about a few different brands and sizes.
The installation was fast. Ben and the company arrived at 8am sharp and finished well before 1pm. They even replaced a few broken roof tiles. Everything ran like a Swiss watch.
The only problem was with the software setup of the Fronius inverter but I knew from other reviews that it would be a tricky one. Anyway, Ben did his magic and I’m a very happy customer.
I can confirm that the Fronius inverter (6kW) is not noisy at all. And after the sunset it produces 0 dB.

Easy company to deal with

The quoting process was easy and because I had done my research ( thanks Solar Quotes and Whirlpool ) we were able to have an informed discussion about options and come up with a solution that suited our house and our budget.

The installation by the company owners was neat, tidy and surprisingly quick. They were very professional and have orgainised the change to a smart meter that we require.

Fantastic install and weren't pushy with sales

The sales and quoting process was very smooth with John essentially walking me through the different options available i.e. panels and inverter, advantages and disadvantages, how the install was going to be carried out, timelines. This was a wealth of information but in a good way as he educated me on most things regarding solar, which became handy when speaking to Ben and Matt. One of the benefits of using Empire was that all installs, follow-ups, technical chats are with them - I was seeking out a company that did not subcontract out their installs in case there was an scenario where I would have to chase up an issue. You pay a little extra, but at least you know that the install is done properly by the company.

I had 24 panels installed essentially on a 3-level house, and it took two trips to finish the install mostly due to the heavy rain the first time around. Overall, very happy with the install and the recommendations that these guys had with our friendly chats during the install and setting up of the grid connection.

Excellent experience, informative and helpful team

John from sales was very prompt and answered all my questions about installing a solar system and provided helpful information about brands, sizes, cost/benefit etc.

Once it was booked in Ben and the team arrived promptly in the morning and got to work. The whole team was very professional, everything went smoothly and after lunch we were up and running.

I couldn't recommend empire solar highly enough and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

A recommended supplier/installer

We found Empire's sales and quoting experience to be professional and actually saved us money.The sales guy adopted a different approach to the others who quoted, catering for what our actual needs were.
The installation process was a breeze, They turned up when thay said they would, did the job, made a tidy installation and then cleaned up before leaving.
They also advised us the best approach with negotiarting a retailer and changeover to a Smartmeter.

Overall, couldn't be happier.

A system that is just right! Properly installed with great pre and post sales service.

The sale process was very informative and John was very patient. The more research I did the better his offering looked. We were able to find a real sweet spot between quality of components and payback period.

The installation was completely seamless, I came home from work on the second day and it was working! They replaced a few tiles that broke and cleaned everything up. I made sure they had a good clean roof to work with. I had it pressure washed and re-pointed a month ago and removed the old pool solar collectors. I wanted the panels to go down on a clean roof in great condition.

The team are helping me with the grid connection - and they are great answering about 15 emails within seconds. The energy retailer is not so helpful!

Professional from initial enquiry to install completion

During the enquiry and quoting process John was patient and very informative. On the install day the team turned up on time and got straight to work setting up their safety equipment and then went about installation all very efficiently. Good and polite communication by all including talking through a couple of options to the original plan and how that might affect the look of the completed job. The grid connection/new meter was ordered the next day. All in all a very professional and customer focussed approach.

Lived up to the promise

Couldn’t be happier with the system Empire installed.
Excellent sales advice and direction from John. He came up with perfect solution to satisfy our need for N, E, W facing panel arrays and one 3 array inverter.
The installation went perfectly to plan. Daniel and his team were very professional and did the job in less than a day.
I have been monitoring the performance of the system for the last month. It is meeting my expectations and the quoted performance levels.
I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Empire Solar.

I’m feel confident to recommend Empire Solar Systems Pty. Ltd.

Having my solar just installed with Empire solar has renewed my confidence in an efficient, friendly and professional company. John their sales consultant was down to earth, friendly and explained the different brand systems that would work well for me. He kept me informed in all my process leading up to my installation. They were very considerate in delaying my installation on my request due to my roof being repaired and painted prior to solar installation, that tool longer than expected due to the long periods of rain.

Daniel and Ben’’s team, turned up on time and installed it in one day with no problems. Friendly, courteous, and explained the wi if process and how it works. Left no mess. Their price was very competitive. I’m glad I got the bird wire installed at the same time. I’ll gladly recommend Empire Solar.

Pleasure to deal with

Empire Solar were a pleasure to deal with. Customer service was excellent. The guys were punctual, friendly and got on with the job. No mess left behind. I highly recommend them.

Great Job

The sales/ quoting process was in depth. I was informed of exactly what was being provided.

Installation took less than a day and was done in a professional manner. I was impressed with the safety railing put up to protect the guys working on the roof. The installed panels look very neat, with all wiring neatly run; there were plenty of saddles used on the cable conduit and all additions to the existing fuse box well labelled.

I was advised of the connection process I had to follow- apparently my energy provider (Alina) will only deal with their customers and not a third party solar installer. This was quick and easy to accomplish.

I'll be recommending the team from Empire Solar

Through Solar Quotes I was recommended three installation companies. All were great but Empire stood out from the rest. It started with great recommendations and consultancy from John to a "well oiled" installation. Three vans arrived dead on time and things started to happen with military precision. Matt, Ben, Daniel and Tyson all communicated well, introduced themselves then went about their assigned tasks. Working at height is always dangerous so it was great to see harnesses used and railings secured around the perimeter. The team recommended minor changes to panel positioning to improve what was already a good aesthetic (as much as panels can look good). Had it not been for the high wind gusts, the installation would have been completed in a day. However, the team fronted up the following morning at 0700 to complete the installation. WiFi was connected and I can now monitor Kw production. The smart meter has been arranged by Empire and all should be switched over within the next couple of weeks. I can't recommend the team highly enough, and I'm hoping for wonderful and trouble free solar performance into the future

Empire - Excellent From Start To Finish!

The experience was seamless professionalism. Starting with John, with his knowledgeable sales advice, through to Daniel, Ben and Tyson who installed the system. All are great communicators, consultative and articulate. The instal process was executed with military precision - three modern work vans arrived together and everyone immediately attacked the task with well-defined objectives for each role. As a former mechanical engineer, I immediately appreciated the beautiful workmanship and precision. The panels were delayed on the dock for a few days after the electrical and inverter work was done, with a promise from Empire to return, as soon as they arrived. Three days later and the job was completed! They greatly assisted with internet connection (so the output etc can be monitored, if you want to) through to the paperwork required for the smart meter supplier connection schedule. All done by the Empire Solar guys - so no stress for us.
We researched quite a bit in the initially unfamiliar and complicated areas of how to go about solar...what size...is it worth it? (And many other considerations.) All resolved and well explained by the Empire guys.
My opinion is...you will not find a better, more professional, value for money solar company than Empire Solar Systems.

Highly recommended - very friendly & professional installers

Great experience with from start to finish from Ben and his team.

Very helpful through the quoting period. Visited site in the early stages before putting together an actual quote.

Installation was over multiple stages due to the site being a new build.

Very clean and professional installation period - no issues at all.

Ben has been very friendly & helpful with any further questions post installation.

Highly recommend these guys. Great value and super professional.

Professional Installation and clean up, high quality system

Empire Solar Systems were professional in their descriptions, accurate in their quotation and high quality in their Installation, on budget on time.

Highly Recommended.

Daniel was most helpful. I had three quotes, and Empire solar was the only company that came out on-site, got on the roof, and worked out how they were going to put the solar panels. This was before I signed the contract. Most impressive. Their work was excellent, tidy, and finished on time. Highly recommended. 6 stars rating.

Faultless service

From engagement to installed system the Empire team have been excellent. John in the sales team was patient answering all of my questions and provided a number of options. It was quick and easy to get started. The install was conducted in 2 parts due to the weather. Ben and Daniel have done a great job on the install, it's neat and tidy, with the piping being installed next to the drain so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, small things like this make the difference. The have organised the smart meter install which should happen in the next couple of weeks. I've already recommended Empire to a colleague.

Solar panel installation

Sales and quoting was efficient and easy to understand. Daniel was knowledgeable and informative on all elements of the system and installation process. On time and install complete with a minimum of fuss and site left clean as a whistle

Smooth and easy process

Very happy with the quoting & installation which was all done with minimum fuss. The installers were very quick and tidy and assisted in setting up the app to monitor the system. Would definitely recommend them.

Incredible Service: Knowledgeable, Patient, and Efficient

My partner and I had a wonderful experience with Empire Solar Systems. Matthew was incredibly attentive to our needs and went over and above our expectations by explaining every detail of the process in depth. He helped us to pick the best system for our house and showed us how to monitor usage via the phone app. He even checked in on our system efficiency and helped us to get the best deal with our electricity provider after installation.

The team that installed our panels were friendly and worked diligently to get the job done. We had a wonderful experience and will be recommending the team to all of our friends and family.

Highly recommended, professional and personable!!

Ben was extremely quick to quote me a couple of options (and the right ones) without any bias.Quotes were easy to read, clear and also took time to explain everything I needed and never pushy!

Installation date was set, the whole team was on time, friendly, very courteous and professional. Process was a breeze, Daniel then explained the setup and the necessary things about the system.

Overall, I wouldn't think twice of recommending them to anyone. I'm personally extremely happy with the installation.

Top Class!

The Team at Empire have been awesome to deal with. By far the best of 5 companies I received quotes from - a very personal service, with nothing too much trouble - even for a newbie like me.

I got a premium set-up with Enphase, and Aussie MSquare panels (by the way - all but one of the other companies were only just trying to source these - Empire ahead of the game here) - and love it so far. A few days in, and I can see all the data, and how each panel is working.

Installation by Daniel and his team - all great guys, nice and clean and professional, and showed me all the components and how to use the app afterwards, finished off by them contacting my energy company to get the meter sorted for the new set-up! Many thanks guys - would highly recommend.

Quick and efficient, very easy to deal with

Empire Solar Systems was easy to deal with from the very beginning! Ben came back with a quote very quickly, and helped me to provide the information needed to get the most relevant quote + system. The installation process was efficient as well. I'd happily recommend Empire Solar Systems!

Very happy with quick and professional installation.

Sales process went without hitch, and John was obliging to look at other requested options, and willing to answer questions. The installation was terrific, the team came on time, finished on-time, and cleaned up after themselves. We're just waiting on the grid connection, now. So far very happy with the installation!

Job well done in difficult circumstances

Despite all occurring through the Sydney lockdown everything went smoothly. The initial quote was simple to understand and well explained.

Happy Customer

A very professional operation. Very efficient and seemed to work very well together.
Arrived on time, we’re very agreeable and tidied up on leaving.
Have arranged grid installation soon after completing the job

Outstanding

From the sales person to the installers, they were all professional and polite. They walked us through what can be a complicated process and I feel they went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them.

Professional Installer - Highly recommend

I would definitely recommend Daniel and his team at Empire Solar their professionalism in the entire process was exceptional. The team were quick and efficient. They did a great job installing a 11kW Solar System at our house. We found the whole process from the initial quotation to installation of the system was extremely professional. Our questions were answered quickly and nothing was too much trouble. We would have not hesitation in recommending Empire Solar. It was certainly a pleasure undertaking business with you.

Professional Perfection

What a breeze. I was dreading the prospect of chasing quotes, organising times and tradesmen to get a solar job done.
Ben and Daniels helpful informative explanation of all things solar in the quoting process made the decision so much easier.
The installation team were prompt , professional, and polite. Incredibly clean and tidy. Very considerate of our own business being run at home at the time of installation.

Outstanding

The empire team were very professional and knowledgeable about what system I needed. Daniel came out and looked at my roof as many other solar companies did not. I got a tesla battery and a 6.6kw solar system installed all
in a days work. They turned up on time, we’re polite and most of all, cleaned up when they were finished. Very happy with the work they did and would definitely recommend them.

10/10 best decision we've ever made!

10/10 experience! Prompt installation, excellent value for money and great customer service. Would highly recommend Empire Solar Systems to anyone!

Highly recommended

Ours is a difficult site, with some 100 steps on a sloping site. I was really impressed with the way the team worked together, really professional and friendly and no complaints about the steps. They were like a well-oiled machine, everyone had their job to do and they completed the installation of some 22 panels in amazing time.
Would highly recommend them in terms of advice, value and installation.
Ben helped me set up the online monitoring and gave us a good brief on how to get the most from the setup.

Excellent Service

Highly recommend Empire
- Daniel and his team are helpful and very friendly.
- He gave good advice during the quoting process and came round to inspect the premises to make sure he was fully across the site.
- Installation was all professionally done in a day. No mess.
- Set us up for monitoring performance.
- Checked in to make sure everything working as expected.
-came back to check that my app was working correctly.
Highly Recommend Empire

Great job Empire Solar

Very pleased with the solar system Empire Solar have installed for us. They visited to quote, advised on options and answered all our questions to help us make us make our decision. Installation on the day was fantastic. Checked issues with us before proceeding, very neat, tidy and obliging. Great job. System is working very well.

Great service all round

Highly recommend Empire.
- Daniel is personable, helpful and unbiased.
- The quote was competitive.
- Installation was all professionally done in a day. No mess.
- Set us up for monitoring performance.
- Helped with the paperwork with our electricity provider to return excess generation back to the grid.
- Checked in to make sure everything working as expected.
First rate, thank you Empire.

Great company highly recommend!

Fantastic service. All the workers that came to our house were extremely polite, friendly and punctual. The quoting process was a breeze. I 100% recommend empire solar systems and would stick my neck out to say they may be the best solar company in NSW. We also havent paid a single bill since installation and have a 6 bedroom 4 bathroom house

Could not be happier!

Ben and his team did an amazing job installing our solar system and Tesla Powerwall 2.

They were very professional, polite, and cleaned up after the installation.

Communication between us and Empire before and after the installation was great and the they were happy to answer any questions.

All the paperwork was completed by them and they guided me through the process of contacting my retailer to have my smart meter upgraded.

Would highly recommend to anyone after a great team who do quality work!

Friendly and professional

We approached Empire solar for a quote and I ended up asking Daniel to give a a further 2 quotes for different sized systems. He was super helpful and gave me lots of info. Installation was a breeze, everything done so quickly and without issues. I could not be happier with the 10kw system we got, I would definitely use Empire for the battery install in the future and any additional panels.

Worth every Cent

I cannot recommend Empire solar enough, we had a few quotes from different suppliers and found Empire solar really showed interest in our situation and how to select the best solar system for our needs. The entire process was seamless from quote to installation. Nothing was to hard and every question was answered in a timely matter without any pushy sales tactics.

The 4 men turned up on the day on time and completed the job within 7 hours and left the place clean and explained how everything worked and how the monitoring app looked!

6 Stars out of 5