Empire Solar Systems Pty Ltd

Empire Solar Systems Pty Ltd Reviews

Empire Solar are your Solar and Battery storage specialists! We have years of experience in the industry and love to see it thriving the way it is.

"We actually care!"

- We don’t use sub-contractors. All installers are Clean energy council approved in-house trained employees with Industry best standards

- Your quote will include everything. There will be no hidden charges.

- We only use QUALITY Panels and Inverters that we would have on our own homes.

- Empire Solar is a certified installer of TESLA Powerwall and LG Chem Batteries.

Reviewers report paying: $4,400 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Empire Solar Systems Pty Ltd Reviews (41)

Very happy with quick and professional installation.

Sales process went without hitch, and John was obliging to look at other requested options, and willing to answer questions. The installation was terrific, the team came on time, finished on-time, and cleaned up after themselves. We're just waiting on the grid connection, now. So far very happy with the installation!

Job well done in difficult circumstances

Despite all occurring through the Sydney lockdown everything went smoothly. The initial quote was simple to understand and well explained.

Happy Customer

A very professional operation. Very efficient and seemed to work very well together.
Arrived on time, we’re very agreeable and tidied up on leaving.
Have arranged grid installation soon after completing the job

Outstanding

From the sales person to the installers, they were all professional and polite. They walked us through what can be a complicated process and I feel they went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them.

Professional Installer - Highly recommend

I would definitely recommend Daniel and his team at Empire Solar their professionalism in the entire process was exceptional. The team were quick and efficient. They did a great job installing a 11kW Solar System at our house. We found the whole process from the initial quotation to installation of the system was extremely professional. Our questions were answered quickly and nothing was too much trouble. We would have not hesitation in recommending Empire Solar. It was certainly a pleasure undertaking business with you.

Professional Perfection

What a breeze. I was dreading the prospect of chasing quotes, organising times and tradesmen to get a solar job done.
Ben and Daniels helpful informative explanation of all things solar in the quoting process made the decision so much easier.
The installation team were prompt , professional, and polite. Incredibly clean and tidy. Very considerate of our own business being run at home at the time of installation.

Outstanding

The empire team were very professional and knowledgeable about what system I needed. Daniel came out and looked at my roof as many other solar companies did not. I got a tesla battery and a 6.6kw solar system installed all
in a days work. They turned up on time, we’re polite and most of all, cleaned up when they were finished. Very happy with the work they did and would definitely recommend them.

10/10 best decision we've ever made!

10/10 experience! Prompt installation, excellent value for money and great customer service. Would highly recommend Empire Solar Systems to anyone!

Highly recommended

Ours is a difficult site, with some 100 steps on a sloping site. I was really impressed with the way the team worked together, really professional and friendly and no complaints about the steps. They were like a well-oiled machine, everyone had their job to do and they completed the installation of some 22 panels in amazing time.
Would highly recommend them in terms of advice, value and installation.
Ben helped me set up the online monitoring and gave us a good brief on how to get the most from the setup.

Excellent Service

Highly recommend Empire
- Daniel and his team are helpful and very friendly.
- He gave good advice during the quoting process and came round to inspect the premises to make sure he was fully across the site.
- Installation was all professionally done in a day. No mess.
- Set us up for monitoring performance.
- Checked in to make sure everything working as expected.
-came back to check that my app was working correctly.
Highly Recommend Empire

Great job Empire Solar

Very pleased with the solar system Empire Solar have installed for us. They visited to quote, advised on options and answered all our questions to help us make us make our decision. Installation on the day was fantastic. Checked issues with us before proceeding, very neat, tidy and obliging. Great job. System is working very well.

Great service all round

Highly recommend Empire.
- Daniel is personable, helpful and unbiased.
- The quote was competitive.
- Installation was all professionally done in a day. No mess.
- Set us up for monitoring performance.
- Helped with the paperwork with our electricity provider to return excess generation back to the grid.
- Checked in to make sure everything working as expected.
First rate, thank you Empire.

Great company highly recommend!

Fantastic service. All the workers that came to our house were extremely polite, friendly and punctual. The quoting process was a breeze. I 100% recommend empire solar systems and would stick my neck out to say they may be the best solar company in NSW. We also havent paid a single bill since installation and have a 6 bedroom 4 bathroom house

Could not be happier!

Ben and his team did an amazing job installing our solar system and Tesla Powerwall 2.

They were very professional, polite, and cleaned up after the installation.

Communication between us and Empire before and after the installation was great and the they were happy to answer any questions.

All the paperwork was completed by them and they guided me through the process of contacting my retailer to have my smart meter upgraded.

Would highly recommend to anyone after a great team who do quality work!

Friendly and professional

We approached Empire solar for a quote and I ended up asking Daniel to give a a further 2 quotes for different sized systems. He was super helpful and gave me lots of info. Installation was a breeze, everything done so quickly and without issues. I could not be happier with the 10kw system we got, I would definitely use Empire for the battery install in the future and any additional panels.

Worth every Cent

I cannot recommend Empire solar enough, we had a few quotes from different suppliers and found Empire solar really showed interest in our situation and how to select the best solar system for our needs. The entire process was seamless from quote to installation. Nothing was to hard and every question was answered in a timely matter without any pushy sales tactics.

The 4 men turned up on the day on time and completed the job within 7 hours and left the place clean and explained how everything worked and how the monitoring app looked!

6 Stars out of 5

Professional services and a great customer experience

I recently had solar panels installed on my house. I would like to thank the team at Empire Solar for their professionalism in the end-to-end process. In particular, Empire Solar:
- Visited me at my home to answer specific questions I had regarding a tricky install on a pitched roof
- Provided comparative quotes and service offerings
- Informed me of useful resources and blog posts that I could visit, to gather more information
- Provided timely updates to the quotes when I requested changes

On the day of installation:
- The team arrived in time
- The team were quick, efficient, neat and professional
- The installation of 18 panels was completed in no time
- Timely response to a follow up SMS regarding the smart meter installation.

All up, the process of deciding on, ordering and installing solar panels was made easier through my engagement with Empire Solar.

Fantastic installation by great installers

The process from quoting to install was great. Good communication. The install was fantastic. Everything was supplied to get us connected to the grid without too much trouble. Great team

Strongly recommended

Great service, no surprises, professional staff that made it a very enjoyable experience overall. Strongly recommend

Great Customer Service experience, great system and good price

With one month on, we are very happy with our solar system installed and can highly recommend Empire Solar. John, Daniel and the team are highly professional with great knowledge. They were happy to answer to all our questions (we had a lot) and give us alternative designs/pricing to decide over the best solution.
Empire Solar don't work with subcontractors and don't require system check up after 5 years to maintain warranty.
Very professional team with competitive price, couldn't be happier.

Fantastic installer very easy to deal with, was not a hard decision to go with this company

The sales /quoting process was easy, saes was very accommodating
Thee install team was very nice and polite, went through the process and they left the place clean.
Haven't had to deal with customer service as yet so can not comment on that.

Highly professional Solar installer

Daniel and his team were very straightforward during the quoting process and were happy to explain things. The installation was hassle free, the team was polite and punctual. They offered great customer service and will highly recommend them.

Satisfied Customer End-to-End troublefree

From the responses of the 3 companies I received from SolarQuotes, Empire Solar was the only one where someone (John) came out to check out my place and sat with me for 90 minutes before providing the actual quote. John (and Daniel) were responsive with their emails, especially towards the beginning of the engagement when I had a lot of questions and concerns.

Installation day was trouble-free, with both Daniel and Ben turning up at my place 30 mins earlier than scheduled time. A team of 4 people installed the system, while answering any further questions I had on the day.

Happy Customer from Northmead

Empire Solar has been great to deal with, their quote was good value compared to others, and they were very happy to answer all of my questions quickly.
i had to wait for a few months from time of quote to install due to our Strata Bylaw process dragging on.
Sales were not pushy with phone calls like others, very understanding.

Daniel and his team did the install in a day, very friendly and informative which is a plus.
and the installation went though with no issues, all works are neat and tidy.

The system is currently generating as expected. Extremely happy with Empire Solar.

i am recommending them to my neighbors.

Full rewire of self-contained granny flat + installation of Tesla battery system

Ben and his team have worked on two projects for us recently in 2020/21. The rewiring project was great and good value with good teamwork with our renovating builder and attention to our details.

The installation of the Tesla battery, interfacing with existing solar panels, in early January 2021 was really well analysed to establish feasibility and best system selection, and on the day the team were prompt, efficient and professional. We are delighted with all aspects of the installation and with the capability of the Tesla battery control system Empire Solar installed.

Great to deal with and hassle-free installation

Good sales, good advice, easy to deal with.
Very happy with the entire process

Very Happy Customers

We recently installed a 3 phase system. I was extremely happy with the whole process. From quoting to installation, everything went smoothly. Nothing was a problem for them. Daniel & his team at Empire were punctual, friendly & helpful. I would be happy to recommend them.

happy customers

Sales and quote process was in depth and seamless.
Installation was completed in one day, by experienced and polite tradesmen. arrived on time and left nothing behind.
Very good customer interaction, very informative in relation to grid connection.
overall we were very impressed with the whole process.

Very happy

I would like to Thanks Daniel and his team at Empire Solar. I’m very happy with the service, results and workmanship. From the first Inquiry to the quote and all the questions in between they were nothing but helpful. I highly recommend them.

Solar Panel installation Strathfield

According to Solar Analytics this system is performing very well.

Tidied up well before going

A good experience with but one hitch

Empire's response was quick and we liked their representative John, who was willing to come to our home and take on some of my sticker questions (inspired by Finn's videos).

Based on our questions John was happy to re-design the solar plan (I think it helped that we were wanting to go for a more expensive plan with better quality panels and inverter!)

The only fly in the ointment was the installation of the inverter.
We thought we had agreed with John on a certain spot above the power board but on the day it was installed in a different spot. The inverter is now very intrusive and in people's eyeline as they approach our front door (see photo). Unfortunately we did not realise what was going on until it was almost finished being installed and did not feel we could remonstrate.

When, in the next few days, we realised we really did not like where it was, Empire quoted us $400 to move it.

We have decided to see if we can live with it.

Job well done - thank you!

We are very happy with the quality of work supplied by Empire Solar Systems.

We had a long lead time, caused by the Insurance company, during which Daniel was always supportive and prompt with his support, supply of information and encouragement. We found him to be professional, courteous and helpful.

On the day of installation, the team arrived on time and they worked efficiently to remove our old system and to install the new. At all times the crew were polite and on task leaving the finished job clean and tidy.

We are happy to recommend Empire Solar as reliable, capable and professional.

Exceptional

We felt that Empire Solar stood out from the crowd. As well as being knowledgeable and competitively priced, nothing was too much trouble and Daniel consistently and patiently answered our many questions without any hard sell. After visiting our property, Daniel left us with complete confidence in Empire Solar and the process that was to follow. Empire arranged everything, were extremely efficient, punctual, pleasant and an absolute pleasure to have done business with.

Fantastic from start to finish

Daniel was fantastic from our very first inquiry about solar, he has a wealth of knowledge about the different brands of solar panels and inverters out on the market, he answered all our questions and explained everything so we could understand it, on the day of installation Daniel and he's team arrived on time introduced themselves and were very neat and tidy and well mannered while on our premises.

Excellent installation from start to finish

Daniel and his team did a great job with the installation of solar panels on my Leichhardt home. Daniel took the time to come and say hello and have a look at the house before sending his quote. He asked a lot of questions to understand what type of system I was looking for, rather than trying to sell me something I didn't need.
All work was done on time, on budget and to a very high standard. After the Empire team finished the job, there was no mess- I could hardly tell they had been there! I highly recommend them for your solar job.

Best Customer Service experience and faultless installation

After requesting 3 Solar Quotes, Daniel from Empire Solar responded within 2 hours. After our initial phone conversation to get an understanding of what we were looking for in Solar, Daniel visited our home within a week with a very professionally prepared quote, and spent a considerable time with us surveying our roof and explaining everything we asked about solar systems. Daniel is an electrician and one of the installers, not a pushy salesman, and his knowledge, experience and courteous attitude left us with an immediate good feeling about his business.
Over the next couple of weeks Daniel promptly responded to our every phone call or message - nothing was too much trouble, even when we asked for another quote on an alternate system design.
We felt confident in signing the installation contract with Empire Solar. An installation date was set and the team of 4 arrived on time and completed a vey tidy installation of 38 panels and inverter in around 6 hours.
With COVID-19 delays, the smart meter change and grid connection took around 4 weeks, but we were producing and using solar power during that waiting period. Once the smart meter was installed we discovered the Solar Edge app was not displaying the power being exported to the grid. Empire Solar quickly returned to troubleshoot the problem which turned out to be a faulty node in the meter box, and it was ordered and replaced within a week.
All in all, we would highly recommend Empire Solar for solar installations.

Great from start to finish

From the very first contact, we were impressed with Empire. Clearly they know their stuff when it comes to solar, and they were also great at keeping in touch and letting us know where things were up to (rarer than it should be nowadays!). The installation was very impressive - punctual, tidy and the positioning of the inverter and associated conduit was very neat.

Great experience and good installers

Great installers and a positive experience:
Empire Solar were polite and patiently answered my many questions (providing not just answers, but context and further explanation to make sure I understood and was comfortable).

They respected my brand preferences and provided 2 quotes outlining different options.

They were also quick with assistance and answers to the questions occurring after the installation (not due to any issues in the installation!)

I'd have no hesitation recommending them to others

Fantastic Installers

Empire Solar Systems ticked all the boxes. Courteous, efficient and skilful. Two previous installers reneged on their deal after taking a deposit. Said it was too hard. Empire installed an 8.4 three phase system in under eight hours with three tradesmen. Their secret is that the person doing the quote does the install. Everything is clear and up-front from the start. Six stars out of five.

Excellent Service

Daniel provided easily understood information during the quote process & answered all our questions. The Empire Solar Systems quote was the most competitive of the 3 quotes obtained but still included the high quality components we wanted. The installation process was very efficient & the installers cleaned up after completion. It was important to us that the installers were not subcontractors. Although the system has only been in place for a few days it is performing as specified. We would happily recommend Empire Solar Systems.

Trouble free solar installation with excellent service

Our contact was with Daniel and he was an excellent communicator and answered all our questions promptly. He undertook a site visit and explained why he was recommending a particular system for our roof. We had confidence in him from the beginning. The date was set for the installation and everything went very smoothly. 4 - 5 people came on the day including the two business partners. They accommodated our requests. Everyone we met was pleasant and courteous and the team worked very well together to get the panels installed by 1pm. Our place was left spotless.