• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Home and Energy Reviews

About Home and Energy, Solar Installers

Home and Energy installs solar panels and batteries in homes and businesses around the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, helping more and more people discover the benefits of generating their own clean energy.

We’re not tied to any manufacturer, which means our customers always get the solar panels and equipment that make sense for them – not us.

Since starting in 2011, we have installed solar panels in thousands of homes and businesses. Our design and installation team has full CEC accreditation, Advanced Diplomas in Renewable Energy and over 20 years of electrical installation and engineering experience – all of which makes us uniquely qualified to create top-tier solar power systems quickly and efficiently.

As the Sunshine Coast’s leading end-to-end solar energy company, we can help you go green in your residential or commercial property. We work quickly and efficiently, so you can start cutting your carbon footprint and utility costs with end-to-end services including installation, financial planning, system design and monitoring.

With an emphasis on quality design and engineering, an honest, no-pressure approach to sales and an excellent track record for customer service, we consistently receive excellent customer feedback and are especially proud that over half of our new customers have been referred to us by previous clients.

Home and Energy Solar Reviews

The solarquotes website was very informative and the info was most useful to evaluate the quotes and systems on offer.
The 3 vendors that contacted were all competitive on price and i'm sure would all have done a good job.
I went with the local installer (Home and Energy) and experienced a quick and trouble free installation, and am very happy with the system output.

I have chosen ClickEnergy as my electricity provider as it has the best feed in Tariff, although the usage tariffs may be higher. This suited me because I have a relatively low usage but high feed in. However, it was difficult to calculate the best provider as no available tool that does the cost comparison with the FIT in the calculation.
After Installlation support and service on any issues has been fantastic. Show additional information
Home and Energy did a great job of installing solar power at my parents’ house back in 2012. Recently we noticed the inverter had stopped working so we called Home and Energy for advice. Within the week they replaced the inverter and took care of the whole warranty process for us free of charge. Show additional information
Any queries I had regarding the purchase and installation of solar power were dealt with promptly by e-mail. In fact most all communication was dealt with by e-mail once we had signed the contract and paid the deposit. Show additional information