Midland Solar Pty Ltd

Midland Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

We are a local, independent, CEC (Clean Energy Council) approved solar retailer based in Central Victoria. With over 25 years’ electrical and solar experience we understand exactly how to help people save on their energy bills and contribute to a greener economy.

We pride ourselves in making sure every customer is 100% satisfied with our service and their solar system, from initial consultation right through to installation, and beyond.  We only use professional local installers and the most trusted solar brands.

We specialise in solar systems for residential, commercial businesses and rural farms. All consultations include comprehensive savings calculations, site inspection and roof suitability inspection prior to installation.

To check out some of our installations follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/midlandsolar.au

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $8,063 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Midland Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (17)

A job well done!

The whole process of organising a quote, accepting the quote and the installation of the solar panels was easy and efficient from start to finish. Nothing was too much of a trouble and the communication excellent.

Great installation, looks fantastic with outstanding follow up service.

Midland Solar were very easy to deal with, and extremely honest upfront around costs and benefits. We installed Micro-inverters, which although more expensive, suited our location better. The results have spoken for themselves.

All time frames promised were met, and the final installation of the black panels on a dark roof look fantastic, including painting the end of the rails where they were cut so they were all black and matching.

Midland Solar also made the connection to the grid seamless.

The follow up service around finding us the best deal on our electricity provider was spot on. Took all of the hassle out finding the cheapest provider.

I am more than happy to recommend Andy and the team...

Great knowledge and service

The knowledge and skills were second to none. Factual information and ease of product understanding and explanation to us ensured we got the perfect product to meet our needs. We were kept informed and updated in respect to installation and after market follow up. A very friendly and professional team. Very happy with our system and have recommended them to others interested in purchasing a solar system.

Very happy with the service start to finish

Very professional team from quote to installation, the solar installation is very neat an well presented, all questions were answered in a prompt an professional manner. We will be highly recommending too others.

Really impressed with service both online, on the phone and in person.

Midland Solar was a fantastic company to deal with from start to finish. Polite, on time and informative on every step of the way. Highly recommended.

Happy customer

The sale process was made easy with full explanation and assessment of my needs
The installation was seamless Punctual and efficient
Customer service was excellent with help for the rebate scheme. Service with a smile.

Awesome

The process was smooth, was kept informed at every step. Great company to deal with.

Easy to Understand and Deal with.

The sales team were so friendly and explained everything. It made it so much easier to understand as a lot of it was over my head.

The Installation guys left no mess, explained what would happen next and even played with our dog.

From start to finish everything was explained and they did it all. I didn't have to do a thing. They even sent the information to Powercor and our retailer.

Very helpful customer service. Haven't completed installation yet - but so far so good.

Took the time to talk me through the process, provide practical advise. No bullshit.

Quick, Clean and Efficient

Having dealt with another company and getting nowhere for 5 months, Midland Solar provided an immediate and satisfactory quote, chased up Powercor for approval for an export capacity of 5.0 kVA, something we did not think we would get! Within 2 weeks of the quote we were up and running with solar. During the whole process we were kept informed and the actual installation went like a dream.

Good advice, good service, highly recommended.

I found Midlands Solar to be really helpful to deal with they gave me sound advice right from the start. I was kept fully informed through out the process, installation was quick, clean and to a high standard.

I can't say much more other than the fact that I could not recommend them more highly, particularly as they are a locally owned busienss.

Couldn’t be happier!

We highly recommend Andy and the team at Midland Solar! Andy was able to explain the process and associated solar jargon in plain English for us to understand. Once we had decided on our system, we were continually updated with the progress of our order. The installation was completed so quickly, and we were receiving feed-in credits in no time.
Even after the job was completed, Andy compared retailers for us, to ensure we were getting the best deal with our new solar. Thank you Midland Solar!

Happy Customer – From start to finish.

Midland Solar were recommended to me by a friend who, like me, had a fantastic experience with them.
From my initial enquiry to post installation follow up, the team have been incredibly efficient and responsive.
Always available to answer queries throughout the process and were happy to pop in and see me in person to take me using the app on my phone for the inverter.
They made the solar grants process so easy, it was a non event. They were prompt and turned up when they said they were going to.
The team that did the install were fantastic, I couldn’t fault them either. They were all personable and friendly and the quality of the install is perfect, everything is symmetrical, square, well placed and neat.
Not rushed or done with out care. I’ve now recommended Midland solar to my own family and friends. I really couldn’t speak more highly about.

Easy and efficient from start to finish

We had looked at getting solar previously and our experience during the quote process had left us less than impressed. A friend recommended Midland Solar, so we gave them a call.

From the moment we started communicating we were struck by how professional and thorough the team at Midland Solar were. They took time to understand our energy usage and habits and there was no attempt to sell us a large system just for the sake to it. The process of quote to install was handled so well, every step was explained and easy to follow. The team that undertook the install were incredibly efficient and did excellent work - we needed 2 inverters due to being on 2-phase and the installation is incredibly neat, it looks fantastic.

When we installed Powercor advised we were not able to feed back in to the grid, so it was a great surprise to get a call from Andy, over a month after our system had been put in, letting us know that Powercor had increased their feed-in limit in our area and that Midland would be coming to get our system set up to feed in!

We cannot recommend the Midland Solar team more highly. From start to finish and even beyond, they provide such fantastic service.

Brilliant service and full explanation

Brilliant service offered and received. They fully explained the system, rebates and cost. Courteous and prompt.

Andy was very approachable & honest with his opinions. Everything was done in a timely manner & professionally installed. Customer service including post installation follow up has been great.

Total ease of process from start to finish.

I was recommended Midland Solar by a good friend and have no regrets what so ever. From the initial quoting process, no question was to stupid, and all the help with the forms that had to filled out. Nothing was a problem. The installation guys turned up at the time I was told. They were polite, well mannered and even had a joke or two. When the installation was done they totally tidied up and you wouldn't have known they had been there. Very impressed.

I have no hesitation in recommending Midland Solar to anybody who is thinking of getting solar panels.