More Green Energy Reviews

About More Green Energy, Solar Installers

More Green Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Blacktown and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

More Green Energy Solar Reviews

Be prepared to face some disappointments. The difference between before (everything is achievable) and after sales (everything is impossible) was like a roller coaster ride.
Worst.. the installer (not their own staff) doesn't turn up on the promised installation date. Not even inform me about it until I called up and ask about it. I've took a day off but ended up like an idiot sitting at home for nothing. I've cancelled the order and moved on to a more established company.
One of the worst companies I've dealt with and I suggest not to deal with this company. Going to Fair Trading to lodge a complaint, the salesman I believe lied and does not have any business ethics and customer service never gets back to you or returns your call.

They have kept dodging for last four weeks and giving me false hopes and promises and go missing until we trace them back. I have cancelled my installation and escalating this to Fair Trading.
Couldn't supply initial system they quoted for - numerous phone calls / emails re options. Finally provided a better quality system at agreed price. I added a clause in the contract that the whole system (including meter conversion) was to finalised within 6 weeks maximum (after salesperson guaranteed it would be done within 3 weeks!).
So far, system was installed last Saturday (4 1/2 weeks later) still waiting for the meter installation.
We got 5.4kw system plus a 6.4 kw battery. Fully installed. Show additional information
After installation of the panels and inverter there was a delay of 5 weeks before the NET meter was installed.

After installation of the panels, communication with More Green Energy was very poor. In the end they would not return phone calls.