Positive Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

DETAILS
93% 0%
4.9

Based on 101 ratings

Positive Energy Solutions is a market leader in solar power, battery and solar panel installation. Our reputation is built around our no pressure, consultative approach and delivering the highest quality installations and systems.

We’ve installed solar panels throughout Perth & WA, for residences & businesses

We not only pride ourselves on the high quality of our work, we also won’t rest until you are completely happy with the final product on your roof. With Positive Energy Solutions, you can always rest assured that you are dealing with a solar provider who is genuinely here to help you.

What can you expect with Positive Energy Solutions?

All our professional Energy Consultants are fully trained and conduct themselves with the highest integrity. They will be able to answer any question you can throw at them. We’ll give you straightforward and honest advice on a full range of products that you may be interested in. With our extensive access to the largest range of solar and battery products we can ensure we get the right products and solutions to suit your needs and budget.

We use premium quality solar panels, solar inverters, Solar Batteries, and mounting systems

Cheap solar panels may seem very appealing at first glance, but we know they will cause you heartache down the line. They are generally very inefficient and often coupled to a cheap solar inverter. Cheap inverters are the first thing to fail on these inferior systems. Put simply, a cheap solar system will cost you a lot more money in the long term.

Positive Energy Solutions only uses premium quality solar panels, solar inverters and mounting systems from world leading solar brands such as Fronius, SolarEdge, SMA, Huawei, Sunpower, Canadian Solar and Q-Cells.

You get a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer

Positive Energy Solutions has been awarded the Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer status. Why is this so important? We are bound by the CEC code of ethics authorised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC). We highly recommend you ask anyone providing you a solar quote if they are CEC Approved Retailer (not just a CEC member or Installer).

All Positive Energy solar installers and system designers are fully licensed qualified electricians and also accredited with the CEC Installer status. No corners are cut with unqualified people installing your system and being signed off by a separate CEC approved installer after the fact.

In Home Assessments

At Positive Energy Solutions we are always happy to come out to your home or business and explain how solar power can help to reduce your electricity bills for many years to come.

What you can expect to gain from our obligation free in-home assessment:

• A no pressure consultation explaining how a solar power system works.
  • An assessment of your roof in terms of its suitability for solar panels
  • Advice on the best sized solar system to suit your needs.
  • Expected investment returns and payback periods.
  • Information on selecting the right panels and inverter to suit your needs.

We’re also more than happy to provide information over the phone or via email if that suits you better.

Reviewers report paying: $4,486 - $12,994 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Positive Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (101)

Two great installations

Louis and his installation team (SSC Electrical Group Pty Ltd) recently installed solar systems for us in Dunsborough and Floreat. We reviewed a number of options and are delighted that we chose Positive Energy Solutions given the quality of the equipment and the installation process.

Couldn’t have done it better myself

I work in the industry but I live in melbourne, so when my brother and his wife wanted solar, I couldn’t help them out.
They decided to go with Positive Energy Solutions. Their design, delivery and install quality is great! Their pricing is competitive and they only use quality gear.
Seamless, hassle free, on time and great customer service

An incentive was offered by Positive Energy Solutions Pty Ltd for this review. Learn more here.

Excellent service!

Great communication and flexibility form quotation to installation, friendly clean tradesman, 100% recommend!

Excellent company to deal with for solar and battery storage

Overall extremely good was my personal experience. Sales and quoting by experienced knowledgable team. Installation polite tidy and very punctual. All organised well with grid connection and app monitoring setup easily done.

Great Job

Answered all of my queries in a logical, believable manner at the same time using language that I understood.
I sent an email to Louis at 9.00pm and I had a detailed response in 10 minutes.
The 2 guys who did the install were competent and explained all aspects thru out. They had been installing for over 10 years. Cleaned up after. All aspects of the necessary connections both before and after the installation were carried out by Positive Energy Connections.

Extraordinary job from beginning to end

A great experiece with Positive Energy from the sales team to the installation.

We had an excellent experience dealing with Positive Energy Solutions. Louis visited our home, inspected the structure, and assessed the possible number of panels based on the exposure to sunlight. Lousie explained the pros and cons of the basic system and the variables in using a battery. We did not feel any pressure from him during or after the meeting, to purchase the product. Though the price was higher than other quotes we obtained we selected Positive Energy as we felt that the product and the assured after-sales service seemed superior. The installation team was very friendly, and professional, took time to explain many of our questions, and was extremely efficient, despite the challenges they faced. We were extremely satisfied with both pre and post-purchase and installation by Positive Energy Solutions. Very much a "positive" experience.

Amazing experience and quality workmanship

I've had the best experience dealing with this company. Louis was a pleasure to deal with, very professional and knowledgeable, he went out of his way to alter the quote several times to get us the perfect custom-built solution. We ended up getting Jinko Panels with Sungrow Inverter and Sungrow battery.
The installation process was seamless, Hiroshi and his team worked out in the hot sun with no breaks to get the job done and the finished product speaks for itself. Rubbish was taken away as well which was an added bonus.
Highly recommend this company and their workmanship.
Thanks again.

Hiroshi and Sergio smash the installation in 40 degree days

I had a great experience with Positive Energy Solutions. They are a local company that provides high-quality solar panels and battery solutions. They were very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. The installers, Hiroshi and Sergio, did an excellent job installing the system on my roof and in the garage. They were very careful, efficient, and respectful of my property. They also explained everything to me clearly and answered all my questions. They run into a little bit of trouble during the installation but they never let it affect the quality of their installation, nor did they cut corners. They discussed the variations and took the extra time to produce a great result. I am very happy with the results and I would highly recommend Positive Energy Solar to anyone looking for a reliable and sustainable energy solution. I look forward to Hiroshi and Sergio installing my EV Charger when the time comes.

Note: Photo was taken before bollard was placed there.

Very happy with the whole process

From start to finish Positive Energy Solutions were the stand out of the three companies I got quotes from based on the recommendations provided by your web site. Everything was great....other than the back end support re deposit to be paid and the final bill...but advised Louis of the problem and he apologised and took the comments on board. Hence the less than 5 star rating. Overall highly recommended.

A job well done.

Louis was very knowledgeable and explained the pros and cons of each system. For the install, it could no have been done better. To start, they arrive at 7.30 as arranged and left at 7pm when it was done. The site team were a pleasure to deal with. They left my home neat and tidy. Highly recommended

Professional install

The sales and quoting process was easy and helpful.
The inspection and installation was done in a very punctual and professional manner. The installers were very polite, considerate, neat, tidy and efficient, advising of processes at every stage.
Connection to the grid was organised and the overall customer service was impressive.

Positive Energy was excellent and I throughly endorse

Sales/quoting process was transparent knowledgeable and trustworthy.
The installer was knowledgeable and helpful. He maintained a high level of communication throughout the process. Our roof was complex and other installers told me it was not possible to install the size of the unit I requested. Customer service remained exemplary after installation in troubleshooting an error message on our unit.

PV Solar Cells are a must for all homes!

The pricing process was excellent, with PES giving us 3 price range options to choose from. There were no pressure influences to choose the cheaper or more expensive packages. We decided on the mid range option in the end, and so far, it's been a good choice.
The installation team were extremely efficient, neat and professional, giving good advice as to the location of the panels and the inverter. There was no mess to tidy up in the end, it was all done as part of the service.
The grid connection was all sorted for us, we just sat back and enjoyed the free energy from the sun.
Great job Positive Energy, from start to finish!

Simple and efficient installation

I was very impressed with the whole service from start to finish. To start with, Louis visited me at my home to discuss the install as well as my various options. None of the other installers I approached visited my house, instead discussing my options over the phone using satellite photos. Once I’d decided on the right combination of panels and inverter for my circumstances, Positive Energy installed everything quickly and efficiently. The installation crew were excellent. I therefore highly recommend Positive Energy.

Top quality products and first class installation.

The whole process from our initial consultation through to installation and commissioning was caring and professional. Whatever questions we had (and there were a few) were answered in a timely manner and additional supporting information was provided as required or deemed helpful. Installation took a bit longer than initially proposed due to a run of wet weather which made it unsafe to access our steel roof, however, the work was completed as quickly as possible. Our lead installer was amazing; the positioning of all the components was carefully considered and discussed with us prior to installation and the attention to detail and quality of the install could not be faulted. The installation of our new "smart meter" took a couple of weeks but that was due to a third party contractor, not Positive Energy Solutions. Overall we are delighted with our solar system and would highly recommend Positive Energy Solutions.

Really happy with the installation!

Positive Energy installed a high quality system. They gave us multiple options and we settled on one that was mid priced. Everything was done professionally and they worked around the other trades on site very well. Ultimately one set of panels got installed a metre or so more into the morning shade than was planned, hence the 4 rather than 5 stars for installation.

Real professionals

Our whole experience with Positive Energy Solutions was terrific - and in contrast to the low standard we've regularly experienced from other building and renovation businesses we've dealt with in recent years.
Louis was thorough with the quoting process and made sure we ended up with the best overall solution for us at a reasonable price. We got other quotes but they felt more like a sales job and didn't really pay attention to our needs.
The installation team were on time, communicated well and did a great job. I haven't found any bits of their offcuts or other rubbish anywhere (again an unusual experience). The finished result is very smart looking - although you have to get on the roof to see it!
The whole system just worked from day 1 and has given no problems since. I expect we'll get a bigger battery at some point and I will go direct to Positive Energy Solutions with complete confidence.
Thanks guys - it's nice to have a really good experience!

Great experience and customer service

Louis and the team were professional and helpful from the first quote to installation. Using top quality panels and inverters positive energy we able to provide us with the best system for our needs.

Great system professionally installed on East / West roof area.

We are very satisfied with our East /West facing system which was installed on a roof with very limited North facing roof area. Installed very proficiently 10/6/21 and has not missed a beat or caused us any worries.

Absolute professionals

Positive Energy have now done solar for both myself and my parents and on both occasions the whole process from start to finish was exceptional

Would highly recommend to anyone considering solar

Positive Energy Solutions - Good People!

Michael and the team at Positive Engery were fantastic. They were the only quote that pointed out the higher post 3pm rebate which has led to a better rebate outcome.

Polite? Good Fellas!
Tidy? Yes, they took their crap away...
Punctual? They were on time - major plus!

Everything was very thorough and professional. Would recommend at a minimum getting a quote.

6.5 kw with battery unit

From quote to final commission all was great.
The staff were all helpful during quote to getting the system up and running.

Well spent money...

From the first phone call to the day of installation and after great service from Mike.
Solar is keeping our bills down from $560 to $5.20 its saying everything how good solar is. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase.

6.6kw Sungrow Jinko panels

The process was easy after a bit of panel configuration decisions. The installation was quick and the tradies were excellent, very polite.
The system produces for an average of 8hrs per day with 60% panels North and 40% West, ideal for my usage. It seems the production and usage of the power should reduce my bill by 2/3rds according to the app. I am awaiting my first bill.
Great job, excellent service, nice people.

Fantastic people to do business with

Sales and quoting process by Michael was professional easy to understand and nothing was too much trouble.

Installation was exceptional, two young men turned up on time got the job done no mess helpful, friendly obviously knew what they were doing.

Customer service exactly what I expected, no doubt due in part to most of them being involved in the company Infinite Energy who installed the solar system on my previous home.

All said and done great staff (Sales) efficient installers great follow up when job completed.

Great service with a smile!

I researched solar throughly beforehand and contacted a few providers for quotes. Positive Energy Solutions (PES) were very professional and not pushy. One provider rang me daily after they had quoted, I almost had to threaten to call consumer affairs to stop the barrage!
PES arrived on time and the tradesmen were polite and respectful. What impressed the most was the system they suggested is totally appropriate for our situation. We have a small house with limited space for panels. Rather than smother the roof with cheaper Solar at a discount, PES suggested paying more for fewer panels but of superior quality.
The result is our panels generate 24 kw of electricity daily which more than adequately covers our needs.
What more can I say, if you want good honest Solar give Positive Energy Solutions a call.

Fantastic experience from start to installation

Had a fantastic experience with Positive Energy. When I decided to install solar panels on my recently bought property I contacted a couple of other companies as well. As soon as I spoke to Mike from Positive energy I decided I would go with them. He was knowledgeable of the products on the market and answered all my questions without being pushy and we decided together what was the best plan for my small roof space. The installation process was also very quick and easy, everyone was a legend. Mike also kept in touch to make sure the system was performing as expected and to check if I was happy. Excellent costumer service and product 100% recommend

Great communication throughout the journey!

The whole entire journey with Mike D from Positive Energy was second to none and their installers were very professional with the installation process. Those black panels look modern sitting on the roof.

Would highly recommend Mike and his team !

Amazing team and install!

Seamless experience throughout the whole process, from in home consultation and quote to pre-install communication and installation. We got a solar and a heat pump hot water installed at the same time. Team arrived at the scheduled time and were complete professionals, friendly, happy to answer questions, and clearly communicated time frames for water & power outages. They even had a Jeri battery box to give us backup for fridge and modem while the power was out!
They had the Best range of product configurations compared to other providers and very competitive prices for combo deals on Solar & Hot Water. Good to know the local team has been operating for a long time as well. System was so well designed that it was generating maximum output almost immediately after installation. Highly recommend you reach out to Louis at Positive Energy Solutions for a quote

Top installer, recommended

Louis arrived promptly and covered many of the options, features and benefits of recommended inverter and potential future upgrades. Was easily able to answer all of my questions.

Installers arrived on time and were professional. After install all features and procedures explained and all questions answered.

Install was relatively hands off as Louis and team took care of grid connection and all I had to do was pay final invoice.

Clear and helpful answers, professional service

We solicited quotes from several solar installers, and ultimately chose to go with Positive Energy for our solar system for two reasons: (1) they communicate quickly and provide clear and thoughtful answers, and (2) their installers had already done a very good job installing our heat pump. With the heat pump, they provided us next day installation, so that we could get our hot water back.

With the solar system, they looked up our house and came up with ideal system designs based on our roof space. They included these designs as schematics in the original quote. They quoted us what we first asked for, and also explained how we could use a hybrid inverter setup to provide even more of our own energy while avoiding the added cost of upgrading to Stage 3 wiring.

The installers, Hiroshi and his apprentice Sergio, did outstanding work and in 40 degree heat on top of a steel roof. Absolute professionals, and possibly superheroes. They communicated clearly about any cosmetic deviations from the original drawings, somehow survived temperatures that boggle the mind, completed the work ahead of time, walked us through the setup of the monitoring app, and left the site very clean. Thanks, Hiroshi and Sergio! You rock!

Solar panels

Great all round service and quick install.
Recently bought our first home and upgraded it with solar to keep our bills down. Couldn’t be more happy with the purchase

new solar system

My wife and I are so happy with the new solar system
They came to our house and quoted and after looking at a few other brands we went ahead with the install. Couldn’t be happier how smooth the process was and the savings we are now getting from our bills.
Great customer service and price

A positive experience with Positive energy

Louis provided a great and comprehensive initial consultation. The service was booked and the installation team arrived on time , were polite , professionally and very tidy. Some follow up issues ) from me not understanding things) and very quick response to help me along. I would highly recommend Positive Energy.

Quality all round

Very happy with our decision to engage Positive Energy for our solar and battery requirements.

We found Louis to be extremely knowledgeable and were quoted multiple options to suit our energy usage, layout of our roof and budget. He took shading from a large tree into consideration and explained the importance of having one string on optimisers which other companies failed to mention.

Very happy with the service provided!

Positive!!

Discussions on what to expect were great, and precise.. salesman was a pro for sure.
Got exactly what we wanted, no issues.

Fast, Easy and Efficient From Start to Finish

Our experience with Positive Energy Solutions was 100% positive.

The installer was knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Having not personally been in the ceiling, I can't be certain, but from my interactions with them, I feel like they would only do a job they were proud of.

There back office processes are smooth, organised and efficient.

And the post install paperwork was done quickly and accurately. They even provided a custom owner's manual - a very nice touch.

Patient salespeople, respectful installers!!

Brilliant!! Patiently explained tech details of different options during sales. Installers were polite, respectful, quality work as promised!!

Overall great experience

Overall a great experience from initial consultation to final installation

Knowledgeable, responsive and they delivered all they promised

The quotation process was clear and responsive and they were very knowledgeable about options. I’d learnt all I could before I made contact and they addressed all the gotchas I’d read about before I even mentioned them.
The installation was on time and the guys were polite and clean around my house and grid connection was already enabled. The monitoring app was explained and has worked well.
I’ve even had questions on what I’ve seen the system deliver since installation and received quick clear responses each time

As smooth and satisfactory experience from start to current operation of PES QCell total package

We have PES install QCells total package. All work seamlessly. Working with PES Louis (Director)and his team was smooth and positive. My January Synergy bill (for the period Oct-Dec) just came, but my installation was only from Dec. I deduce probably a saving of $40 to $70 a month. I am not sure if the system will ever pay itself eventually but we are totally happy with the service PES has provided.

Hi Jeff. Thanks for your lovely review and I am glad you had a great experience.

We have pulled a report this morning to review your savings and am pleased to see you have done very well for you first month.

Your next bill will be even better will a full billing cycle with your solar and battery installed. We are always happy to share these reports with you to ensure you are getting the savings you expected.

Date Installed: 08/12/2023

# Days installed: 31

Total PV Generation Amount: 1,274 kWh

Total Solar Exported / Feed-in Amount: 582 kWh

Total Solar Consumed: 692 kWh

Approx Total Savings: (692 x $0.308) + (582 x $0.03) = $230

Positive Experience with Positive Energy

Very helpful with our queries and made it easy to understand. Dale and the team were great. Quality install too.

A genuinely pleasant experience

Working with the team from Positive Energy Solutions has been a genuinely pleasant experience. Everything ran smoothly from the immediate response to the request for a quote through the SolarQuotes website; to the next day on-site visit when Louis talked us through the various options suitable for us; to obtaining the necessary permits and approvals from Synergy; to the neat and efficient installation by Kyle and his team; to the post installation follow-up to make sure everything was operating ok. We were kept in the loop every step of the way; the whole process was effortless and our PV system is working perfectly. We’d confidently recommend Positive Energy Solutions to anyone considering a solar installation.

Five star installation

Excellent sales pitch from Louis Stone explained all aspects of the various quotes with no pressure in signing or accepting the quote. Very knowledgeable person and had a good technique explaining in simple terms. Every thing he said he would do was done on time.
The installation was very professional, the installers responded well to my requests regarding the de commissioning of my old system. They were very polite, and the work was carried out in an efficient manner. They cleaned up the site on completion of the installation and explained the workings of the smart meter.
The customer service was excellent and organised the necessary requirements for grid connection etc. It was a excellent experience from the first phone call to completion and handover.
A Five Star experience in every aspect.

Top quality advice and installation - and good value

Louis came to visit, I felt he understood our needs well, and got a good understanding of the installation challenges at our large two story house with multiple roof levels.

We use a lot of electricity with three big teenagers! After looking at our electricity bill Louis sized an 11kW system for us, feeding a 5kW inverter and 6.8kWh battery to provide some cover into the evening. The battery is modular so we can expand later if needed. I wanted some northern panels for better winter coverage and he selected optimisers for that - usually panels are just on two sides.

Hiroshi was in charge of installation and worked out a plan with no visible cable conduits, we really appreciated the extra effort. Hiroshi and Sergio were polite and we really appreciated their expertise. My husband and I are both engineers, the standard of installation is very high.

Now we can see how our electricity flows over the day - the phone ap and internet version are clear and helpful. Louis got the system size just right. We are delighted.

You won’t be disappointed

Stress free experience from start to finish. We had several quotations and Positive Energy were the only ones that explained things in an easy to understand manner. And unlike the rest there was no pressure to buy which was a big plus for us.

Installation was neat and tidy and the installers were polite, showed up on time and they showed me how to navigate the monitoring app before they left. You will not be disappointed if you go with Positive Energy Solutions

Efficient and tidy.

So the big this I found with these guys compared to the other solar installations I've had over the years is that the initial quote they gave me was the price I payed.
All other experiences I've had , I had been lured in with a relatively low price and when they came for inspection they made up all these bogus extras to bump up the price to be around the going rate anyway.

And this company doesn't operate like that , which was refreshing and how it should be..

Then the whole process was seamless , I didn't have to do a thing they took care of everything..
clean tidy work ..
Absolutely will be recommending them to friends and family..

Highly Recommended

We got a lot of quotes over a lot of months, and for us Positive Energy was the right choice. They were the most knowledgeable and the most respectable in that they never pestered or hassled me along the way.

The installation was seamless with polite and tidy installers and after they were finished they took the time to run me through my monitoring app in detail before they left. I did a great deal of homework and I can comfortably say that Positive Energy does a spectacular job from start to finish.

Excellent Service and Installation

Louis and Positive Energy made our journey into solar easy and straightforward. From our initial consultation to the end result, everything went smoothly and we were well looked after. Any queries we had were promptly answered and we felt confident in our decision from early on. We are very happy with the outcome and are grateful to the Positive Energy team.

Very good - would recommend

Michael is very professional, he explained everything clearly without being pushy. The installation went well, but they had to come back the next day to install more efficient lines. They also came back for a minor adjustment of the inverter reading a few weeks later (the inverter worked perfectly fine, it was just giving us incorrect read back information).
All the way we had prompt and responsive support from Michael and his team.
I would definitely recommend them if you want to instal solar panels.