Solar Right WA Pty Ltd Reviews

About Solar Right WA Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Solar Right WA Pty Ltd
Solar Right WA Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Yanchep and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Right WA Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Solid work

All aspects of job well carried out prompt and tidy. Show additional information

Great Service and Experience

Wayne March from Solaire Connect was very professional and asked me questions about solar and what I would need before diving into selling me a system. It was fantastic that he took the time to make sure my understanding was sound and tried to get something right for me.
The installation was done in 5-6 hours and they offered to replace any cracked tiles with spares we had in the event there was any cracking during the install.
Grid connection was organised, we didn't need to lift a finger to sort any of that out.