Solargain Hastings

Solargain Hastings Reviews

Solargain Hastings is a Solar Power Installation company based in Hastings and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

Solargain Hastings Reviews (9)

4.4/5

Solargain Hastings were excellent to deal with. There sales and solutions were practical and price was competitive. The installation team did a sensational job and we are extremely happy.

Sales and quoting was professional and easy and catered to our needs.

Original Review on 06-03-2021:

Great system

Juist replaced my 3kw 10 yr old solar with a new 8kw system, Solar 365 were great to deal with, prompt service, knowledgeable sales staff and quick installation by a great team, the system is performing above what I expected, on a sunny day 58KWh, I had half the panels facing NE and the other NW, taking advantage of sunlight all day, very happy with Solar 365. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Andrew: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Above and beyond, with 7.7kw of panels, 5kw inverter and 13.2kw of battery storage I'm very pleased.

Fantastic personalised service & local!

Solar 360 Provided fantastic personalised service. None of this doing it all over the phone they were there and available for me to contact at any time about any aspect of the installation. Josh was my contact person and was, and still is, fantastic; continuing to be there to follow up with bill costs. The installation team are fantastic too. Recommended by my neighbour. Word-of-mouth is very important. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough and we are supporting local business.

Neat efficient installation

Salesman explained everything clearly, no pressure to sign.
Whole process went smoothly.
Quick and neat installation.

Great Installers

The quoting process was good and I was given several options from basic, mid and top systems and everything was fully explained however, they messed up with the installation arrangements blaming the computer system but I was not convinced. The guys who installed were excellent very professional, polite and tidy and informative especially as the weather was not great but they carried on to get the system installed for christmas. Still waiting on someone to come out and give it the tick of approval so that we can be connected. Do not get this done over the holiday period as everything takes ages to get approved and connected (not the fault of the installer). Hopefully its all good and we will be up and running asap.

Great

Have done my heatpump HWS and solar panels. Great workmanship and very good dealing with all the paperwork. Even used the plumber I requested.
There were a few follow-up phone calls and Solar 360 were always polite and well informed. Our only problem is that the inverter keeps shutting down we think because of the voltage in our area. Solar 360 has contacted United Energy but it is still proving a problem.
Panels and system installed very quickly.
I would highly recommend Solar360 Australia to get panels and inverter installed.
Their service is fantastic, they care about the customer and are still following up as panels are not yet connected to the grid.

Still struggling with my energy supplier (Energy Australia) to get the panels connected to the grid.
I will possibly change energy suppliers in the future once I know exactly what they can offer.