Stag Electrical Solar and Refrigeration

Stag Electrical Solar and Refrigeration Reviews

We help families and business save money by pioneering renewable energy and reducing downtime, without the trust or reliability issues associated with the industry.

At Stag Electrical we know response time is paramount and we are waiting for the call to keep your business running when it matters the most.

We are the leading authority on renewable energy and believe that educating our customers to make the smartest decision for them sets us apart from our competitors.

Established in 2007, our team of 22 at Stag Electrical Solar & Refrigeration have over 13 years of experience providing expert customer service.

Sam Friend the managing director has slowly grown the business to this size refining the process along the way to ensure a solid foundation and will be here for years to come!

We currently offer our services across 2 states ACT and NSW. We have offices in Canberra and Young servicing Murrumbateman, Temora, Cowra, Yass, Boorowa, Cootamundra, Grenfell and Harden. With our 24-hour call-out service and office staff at the ready, we ensure to never let you down! We are a one-stop location, offering expert services in many fields making it easier for our customers.

All you have do is call and let us take care of the rest. Above all, we hold our stand of work at the highest regard and guarantee our quality of workmanship 100%. At Stag Electrical Solar & Refrigeration great service is just the beginning.

Reviewers report paying: $5,729 - $6,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Stag Electrical Solar and Refrigeration Reviews (10)

Original Review on 13-01-2021:

Great, very quick service.

All the installers were polite, friendly and well dressed. We were impressed by their professionalism and their work ethics and how quickly they worked as a team. Would happily recommend them to anyone, and would not hesitate to use the company again. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Des: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Hard to judge at this time as I have had credit from my previous address.

Good to do business with

Quoting process was very informative. Polite tidy and punctual! Helped organise grid conection

Very helpful clean and tidy

They organised everything very polite no fuss felt that I could trust them quoting system easy to understand

Good installation

Good work all round, will tell all friends and relies what a good job they did.

Quality work by a professional team

The guys from Stag installed a solar power system and aircon unit at my off-grid cabin near Boorowa. They were friendly, efficient and professional, turned up on time for the two days that they were there, and left the place clean and tidy. I'm very happy with the quality of their work.

Stag Electrical

Total package was excellent. Definitely use them again. Good company to deal with.

Very easy to deal with. Great communication.

Cannot complain at all. Communication was fantastic right from the start. Quotes given were detailed and easy to understand. Staff that attended our home were polite and easy to talk to. System was installed with ease and on time.

Highly Recommend

I recently had Stag install Solar at my home and I couldn't be happier with how it went. From the phone consult, to the home inspection and installation, I was genuinely suprised how respectful and friendly every team member I dealt with was. The install was very efficient, and they were very tidy, leaving the area exactly how it was before they came. I couldn't be happier with the team from Stag and would recommend them to anyone.

Very Good Team of Installers - We feel confident that the install was completed to a very high standard

We liked the time that our STAG representative took to physically turn up and evaluate the requirements, leading to an accurate quote that allowed for double brick, high house from the ground, thick terracotta tiles, and the complexities of the home itself. STAG was by no measure the cheapest system - we were not after the cheapest - we wanted a quality installation by qualified technicians and we wanted respectful, efficient and effective installers. The team were excellent during the instalation, with every effort being made to assist where they could in maintaining a neat and tidy workplace and also in working with us, assisting to complete a tidy up after the job. We dealt also with the owner and he ensured that the team allocated to our job was the best available. We explained that the cost was a significant investment for us and that our wishes were that the installation was done extremely well and that there was a good level of warrantee applied to all components. The owner was receptive and accommodated our requests by extending the installation warranty and including a usage monitoring device also. We think that many systems out there in the market place would be half the price - but also half the quality and we would rather pay more up front and set and forget the system - knowing that the work was completed competently and that the team of installers were well qualified and attentive in their work.

Great workmanship & Solar expertise!

A quick and easy quoting process, very competitive local rates.
Ordered and installed within 7 days of final order!
The team were very fast, efficient and incredibly meticulous in they're craft and showed great workmanship in both their solar and general electrical work.

I’d definitely recommend Stag electrical for not only solar installation but all aspects of electrical work. I look forward to there ongoing support and remote monitoring of my new system and hope others can experience the same great service that I have. Thanks Stag Electrical!