Sunrise Power Solutions Pty Ltd

Sunrise Power Solutions Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Installation Audit Participant

Latest audit: 22/06/2021

See full audit history

Design Steps
  • Cable selection based on voltage rise and drop
  • Production Estimates of the system
  • Isolator selection calculations
  • Calculated the correct voltages and current for labelling
  • String configuration voltages
Installation Steps
  • Job Safety Analysis
  • Panel Mounting
  • Inverter Mounting
  • AC/DC Cable Runs
  • Rooftop Isolator

Photos from the audit

Sunrise believes in the positive energy of sunshine, and the power of the sun to uniquely power our world. Whether you want more control over your electricity costs or an easy way to join the growing movement to power the world with clean, abundant sunshine, we make going solar a positive experience.

Our customers are the centre of our energy systems. Everything we do revolves around ensuring you get the Solar Spectrum Energy System that is right for you – both today and tomorrow. Plus, sunshine improves the environment by tons – literally. So together, we can make a huge difference.

Please come and visit our store located across the street from the post office in Wodonga.

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $14,826 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

Sunrise Power Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (163)

Very professional installer. A good experience all round.

The team at Sunrise Power Solutions were very helpful and professional. David answered all my questions, without being pushy in any way. The installation went smoothly. I like the fact that they are a local company, and are keen to have an ongoing relationships with us, giving us advice as we need it, on appliances, batteries and making the most of our solar power. I know that if anything eventually breaks down, they will still be here to fix it, unlike some companies. I highly recommend Sunrise Power Solutions.

Original Review on 11-05-2021:

Professional and friendly team.

We could not find fault with this company,
from start to finish.

8 months later we asked Chris: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed to our expectations
and we are very satisfied with it all round.

Very informative and great attention to detail

The sales process was terrific, good knowledge of products they have to offer.

Quote was clear and easy to understand and in the installation went very well with great placement of the inverter and panels.

Great support setting up the app to monitor the system.

Excellent customer service and well-designed system.

Very pleased with the quoting and sales process. Quality Solar Edge system performing very well in all seasons. A 6.6kW array spread across three aspects of roof: West, North and East.

Great communication and professional trade installation. Recommend. Good follow up on invoices and receipts.

A no fuss approach with quality and seamless install.
t communication and professional trade install

fantastic company to deal with, great sytem and installation

the quotation process was clear and fully explained through out
the installers were polite, knowledgeable and again explained the system once installed
Sunrise Power Solutions are still in touch and will review my power bills once we have had a full billing period on solar.
Very happy i went with this company

No Nonsense Installation

This instillation was an extension to an existing system and the sales person was able to find a way to add on to the system with only minor changes to the existing system. The new design was quoted and displayed with a brief visit from one of the sales team, the simplicity of the new design gave Sunrise the successful quote.
The instillation was extremely well organised, and all tradesmen came on time, and left as planned, with the system up and running with very little interuption to our daily routine.
Sunrise staff contacted us soon after the instillation to check that the system was operating satisfactorily, because this was an extension to an existing system there was no need to organise a grid connection.

Professional Installation and exceptional customer focus

Careful assessment of teh most suitable system for my needs.
Professional and courteous installation process.
Good follow up to ensure WiFi connection

Excellent

Excellent job & well done to Sunrise Power Solutions for everything.

Overall Satisfactory Result

The quoting process was disappointing as only one company visited and quoted. Two others promised but did not arrive One Melbourne based company quoted without visiting. I don't know how they got our details.

The salesperson was prompt, pleasant and informative.
The installation was disappointing as the 6.6 kw system requested was not installed. The installers claimed the top level of the A Frame building was not suitable for panels something the salesman did not comment on or that I could dispute at the time.
We now have a 3.5 system instead.
Apart from that issue everything went smoothly.

Great service right from the start! System seems to be working well. Installation a breeze!

From the first phone call after we contacted Sunrise, we knew that we had made a great choice. Quoting process was very smooth with all our questions answered clearly. When we came down to two quotes, we asked both companies to compare and tell us why we should go with them. Again, Sunrise were clear in their response and explained what we needed to know to make a decision. Even though Sunrise was slightly more expensive, we went with them and we are very glad that we did. Removal of the old system and installation of the new all went very smoothly and well within the acceptable timeframes.

The installers were magnificent, polite, and accepting of our wishes. They went beyond their remit to explain a few technical matters and we were left assured. They were some of the tidiest tradespeople we have had around for a good while. It is early days yet but the system seems to be working very well, reaching its peak output on sunny days as might be expected, but also working quite well on overcast days. Customer service throughout has been excellent. Sunrise Power Solutions is highly recommended.

I love my new solar

I am now paying my whole gas bill with my solar credits. It has been excellent service all the way through.

Awesome from start to finish

We needed to update quotes and sunrise power solutions were more than helpful even telling us there was a better system available for less, which actually allowed us to go up in size for even more power.
The installation was well done and the trades people used polite, informative and top quality.
Customer service was exceptional with calls returned quickly if not answered directly, updates on installation and arrival times made for a seamless installation.
We highly recommend Sunrise Power Solutions to anyone looking to install solar, we will be dealing with them again with future projects at the Branch.

Original Review on 29-01-2021:

Fantastic Service

The sales/quoting process was relaxed and truthful and very informative especially about the differences between the string effects of the panels and having individual inverters on each panel plus they asked what I wanted rather than tell me what they will give me. The installation crew were great,friendly,punctual and tidy,got it all installed on 21st of January 2020 and good follow up by all involved and had me connected in a coupla days (already had smartbox installed from previous small system) so updating system worked out well.Thanx very much for your suggestions. Original ratings

9 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Energizer HOMEPOWER HP-6M/1S 12.28kWh Battery. The system has been working great. Only problem I've had is having a 5kWh reverse cycle air conditioning system on a cold night with only 2 out of 5 units on heating the house the battery runs out of power during the night and goes back onto the grid. (should've thought about putting in 2 batteries) no problems otherwise, I'm saving up the pennies towards an extra battery.

It just works

A few years ago, Sunrise set me up with a 6.6kW solar system, which has alway done exactly what it was supposed to do, with no problems. So, when I wanted to extend with another 4kW of solar and a Powerwall 2, I went straight back to them and again, it went in with no problems and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Impressed with Sunrise Power Solutions Pty Ltd

Jodi and I have been thinking about Solar Power for 12 months or so. We spoke to several companies and obtained quotes. A friend, who had a system installed by Sunrise Power Solutions, recommended them to us. We spoke to them over the phone and were given several options. We then attended their office in Wodonga and were given further information about the options available along with literature which was relevant to what were looking at.

Several months after obtaining the quote we again attended the office of Sunrise Power Solutions and further discussed what we wanted and again obtained another quote. Several days after obtaining this new quote we purchased a solar system from Sunrise Power Solutions.

About two weeks after paying the deposit the system was installed. The installers attended a day earlier as it was forecast to rain on the date instillation was to take place. Installation was completed in a day. The installers were very efficient, polite and talked us through how the system worked.

We could not be happier with Sunrise Power Solutions. They completed all the work and lodged paperwork to the energy company to have them attend and connect our solar system to the grid. We have nothing negative to say about Sunrise Power Solutions. The things that impressed us most about them are : There was no pressure on us to purchase by the salesperson. They listened and advised us of the best system for us and explained the reasoning for this. Installation was completed in a timely manner and very professional manner. Follow up from them after the system has been installed.

Solar Install Excellent

Simple & easy to understand & Coffee Mug was excellent.
Polite & very tidy & punctual.(Installer)
Customer Service was excellent with all the Staff.

Streamlined process

The process from start to finish was flawless and very professional.

Very Happy

Chris was very professional and definitely knew the products. He didn't try and sell a system we didn't need, instead he tailored and made the solar package to our exact requirements. Thank you very much.

Great service and installation.

Everything was easy and smooth. Quote was easy to understand. Installation was quick and easy. Grid connection went really well. Not one complaint.

Awesome customer service

Everything about this purchase was positive. The sales/quote process was simple, informative, responsive to questions, clearly passionate about their product but without being pushy or forceful. Installation was prompt, professional, non-disruptive, going above and beyond. Quality products installed and great ongoing communication and support.

Excellent service from Sunrise

I couldnt be happier with Sunrise. Brianna was so responsive at all times and provided really good information about the products and the process. Thank you.

Phenomenal service from start to finish!

The team at Sunrise Power Solutions have been attentive to all my inquiries throughout the installation of our new Tesla Powerwall 2. David receives a special mention here for keeping me in the loop every step of the way and made the entire process hassle free for us.

I had been considering a Tesla Powerwall battery for a few years prior and had a poor experience dealing with metro-based suppliers prior who gave false promises on delivery times / installation dates etc .. the moment I saw that Sunrise Power Solutions had become a certified installer I got in touch right away and the entire process was less than 3 weeks from order placement to install and activation.

It goes to show what supporting local businesses can do especially in these challenging times where customer service has gradually been replaced with cut-throat pricing / pressure sale tactics when in our case dealing with Sunrise Power Solutions proved that old fashioned customer service should never go unnoticed hence why I felt compelled to write this review to inspire those in the market for anything solar to make them your first stop for the best service in town.

Excellent service & installation from start to finish

Sunrise Power Solutions P/L Wodonga 3690 , was so great to deal with they came around looked at our requirements worked out the best package for our needs they was helpful with filling out paperwork , and the installation went so smooth and the tradesmen was so helpful and they cleaned up on completions of the job and then they took us though the operation of the Inverter they was so polite to deal with, as was the Office staff , we have been puling of as we did not
want the hassles but now we are so happy as it was so smooth from start to finish .

Original Review on 01-12-2020:

So quick and efficient. Excellent consultation all the way. A pleasure to deal with them all.

I rang on Monday and the initial consultation was the next day. I was very impressed by everything done.
Installation was professional, polite and they phoned to advance to change my installation day which was great. Punctual, neat and tidy workers who worked as a excellent team.
Customer service was good, though I had a problem to connect with the grid ( I’m not very computer savvy) So once I explained my problem it was quickly sorted out.
These people are local which is very good.

8 months later we asked Kathleen: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. It’s been really efficient and
Has reduced my power bill.

Great company!!!!

Fantastic company to deal with. Explained everything and the after same service has also been great!

Brilliant customer service experience!

From the time I contacted Sunrise and for weeks post installation, no question or follow up was too hard. I can't speak highly enough of the customer service representatives especially Brianna who exceeded expectations and was only too happy to help through every step of the process. She ensured I was fully understanding of the product they were able to offer me and I trusted her thorough knowledge of the product. Would highly recommend!

Superb service, great installer!

Easy and understandable quote, installation was a dream and the guys were extremely polite and tidy.
Every question I've had has been answered in a timely fashion and very helpful in general.

Met all expectations really well

All went really well from the initial quote until final inspection and approval. A good local company doing good things, another reason to support local businesses rather than those that have no interest in our region.

Brilliant service from start to finish

We had a 6.65kw system put in, every contact we had during the process was professional, friendly, informative and willing.
The assistance during quoting was terrific, the guys that did the instal were brilliant, punctual, clean and tidy, friendly and professional.
We had a follow up with Andrew as we didn’t have wifi when it the system was installed (new build) who came out and set it all up.
Brilliant service and highly recommended

Original Review on 04-12-2020:

Project delight

Quoting was provided a day after discussion on what I enquired about. Adjusted positioning of panels on speaking with Simon the installer on the team arrival. The guys were polite, worked very efficiently and finished the job by 5.30pm after beginning at 7.30am. The customer service at the office was great with enquiries dealt with in a prompt fashion by front of office staff and Andrew Original ratings

7 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

All good in summer and autumn. The cloudy skies this winter have markedly reduced production from about 58kV/day to average 13kV. Unfortunately, winter is the time you use a lot of power especially with underfloor heating. Roll on spring, summer and autumn!

Helpfull installers

Helpful installer that changed the placement of the panels to increase the power output

Great company, honesty and quality systems.

Quote was simple, I know the solar market and this company was offering great products with fair pricing. Trades people installed the system without a fuss the only electricians I know to clean up there mess. Would recommend.

Friendly, helpful and efficient.

It has been a painless and flawless transition. From help with providing finance support to constant contact re progress of quote to installation, to dealing with one's power provider to after instillation support. Typically responds to emails within 1 hour and always returns phone calls if you leave a message and can't get onto them straight away.

The installers lacked a bit of common courtesy, smoking inside our yard with nil regard to owners preference and not cleaning up after themselves. (Still finding bits of wire off cuts in lawn and gutter). They were however, quick and efficient in their instillation and it looks like they did a good quality job.

Quality and first class install.

The Sunrise Power Solutions team arrived on time and wasted no time in making a start. 4 qualified electricians got to work and literally wasted no time in completing the job. By 4.00 pm, they had installed a 10 kwh micro inverter system on the roof of my house and I was already saving $$$’s off my power bill. And despite the system coming with a high level of packaging, the boys left the place as clean as when they arrived, all waste going back in the truck. The install is perfect, tidy, looks good, and with the provided app I can see exactly what the system is doing at any time of day. The only issue was with the control panel being located a distance away from the router which meant the required wifi connection to access the app was not possible. No problem, Andrew, the owner of SPS was over a couple of days later to install a wifi extender. Plugged it in and we’re all good.
Highly recommended.

Fantastic customer sevrice

I felt really comfortable during the whole process. It feel like the team actually care about their customers and getting what is right for you.

Quality across the board

The whole process was fantastic. From the initial site visit, planning meeting, installation and review, Andrew and his team were top professionals. Andrew was great at developing a plan that accommodated the orientation and logistical problem of our two storey house. He was very clear and honest about the projected performance of each panel system and what would best suit a variety of lifestyle situations.

The installation team were great on the day. Arrived on time, didn't leave a mess and stayed back to discuss the install with me. I received a phone call not long after to check on how the installation went and to coach me through the next steps.

Very happy with the whole process and the amazing professionalism of the Sunrise Power team.

Finding the right solution for our situation

We have a rather complicated situation involving the removal of our current solar systems and consolidating into one system with a battery. Installation yet to happen but Sunrise Power Solutions conducted a thorough review of our usage and future needs before providing us with a solution. Their cost was similar to others we received but they are local and their customer service was excellent.

Seamless Service

From the first meeting with Andrew, through to the quotation negotiation, through to the installation and finally the post installation connection & app set up - it has been seamless. I would recommend anyone interested in exploring Solar to seriously consider Sunrise Power and certainly have them on your shortlist of suppliers.

Excellent installer and great installation!

Sunrise are great people to work with.
Quotation process was easy and they were helpful and well informed.
Installation was on a date that suited us.
Installers were punctual and polite and did a great job.
Grid connection was also quick and Sunrise provided the required guidance and forms very promptly.

Excellent customer service. Very quick installation. Easy process.

Easy to understand quoting. Very friendly and helpful service. Very quick turnaround, installed within a few days. Polite and tidy installation. Everything organised for me, didn't need to do anything to get connected. Would highly recommend.

Awesome great to deal with

Was very happy with service and product
Installer was very polite tidy and punctual

Happy Result

Jacob & the two boys who installed the solar were excellent, were professional & tidy. Job Well done!
All the team at Sunrise were very helpful with everything along the way as to setting my system & I would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Couldn't ask for more

From the time that we arranged for a quote fro David to the after sales phone call post installation we couln't have asked for more. The quote was done professionally and all of the concerns we had were addressed. The system they quoted on gave us the benefit of good quality panels and inverter as well as power optimisers on each panel to alleviate our concerns with the possibility of damaged panels (from stray golf balls). The price was in the ball park of the range of quotes we received and was acceptable for our budget. Everything in the pack provided, helped us to make our decision to accept the quote. Specs on each of the alternatives provided all the technical information we needed. The quote was straightforward and easy to understand, giving us projections of what we could expect from the installation.

The installation was event free. When Jessie, Henry and the boys turned up at the agreed time they took us through the process and then suggested some minor changes to the installation (including removing the Foxtel dish that would have shadowed one of the panels). Everything they did was done without any hassle and they cleaned up afterwards. The system was up and running in no time. Some minor problems getting the Solar Edge app installed were sorted out and everything is now working fine.

From the information being relayed from the app our system is working fine and we're getting the type of solar production we were expecting. its great looking at the amount of self consumption and knowing that we're well on the way to saving some considerable dollars from this installation.
A big thank you to Sunrise Power Solutions, you've done a great job.

Friendly Staff & Excellent Customer Service

I have enjoyed the service received at Sunrise that I have referred 5 of my closest friends.

Trouble free and friendly

David from Sunrise provided us with a completed quote via email prior to coming out to see us. This gave us the opportunity to digest his suggestions, check up on the products he was recommending etc. Once he came to our home, he was very friendly, courteous and enthusiastic about both the product and the benefits we would get from it. The installation was quicker than we anticipated ... all the guys were very nice to deal with and tidied up after themselves. The customer service was absolutely fantastic ... everything was done for us ... we didn't have to chase anyone or anything up ... it was completely hassle free. Running our own business where we always aim to give great customer service - it was so very nice to receive some back. Graeme and Jenny

Everything was installed as promised and in great time.

From the moment we walked into the office we were treated to great service. The quotes were completed and explained to us as they were generated. An on-site inspection was conducted and required roof repairs addressed. Communication was consistent and regular. The installers arrived on time, courteous, worked quietly for the first hour before putting on music and using power tools. Cleaned up and took everything off-site. Follow up and their role in connection to the grid has been timely. Thank you to all the team.

Made so easy for us ...

Right from when we first contacted Sunrise Solar - everything was very easy, friendly and helpful. The first thing that occurred was that we were sent a detailed quote that we had plenty of time to study before meeting with David. That meant that we could be prepared for the meeting and not overwhelmed with information - it was more of an opportunity for us to ask specific questions. David was so helpful and friendly that we made our decision almost immediately to us Sunrise Solar! From then on it was quick and simple ... from the paperwork thru til the end of the installation, everything ran smoothly and even ahead of time. Great job everyone ... many thanks ... Jenny & Graeme

2nd time lucky

Having been messed about with another company for nearly a year I finally gave up on them and went with Sunrise Solutionts. I should have done this months ago. Though we live in Khancoban, some distance away and expect delays they were quick and efficient. Within 3 weeks of my original phone call the solar was up and finished. A great company to deal with, very helpful staff and workmen. They actually hooked me up on the day it was done and showed me how it all worked. All I need now is the power supplier to install a new meter which Solar have arranged with them. Thank you everybody for a job well done.

Hassle free process!

Easy to deal with, fairly priced, installed quickly and neatly on the day organized without any issues.