Sunrise Power Solutions Pty Ltd

Sunrise Power Solutions Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Installation Audit Participant

Latest audit: 22/06/2021

See full audit history

Design Steps
  • Cable selection based on voltage rise and drop
  • Production Estimates of the system
  • Isolator selection calculations
  • Calculated the correct voltages and current for labelling
  • String configuration voltages
Installation Steps
  • Job Safety Analysis
  • Panel Mounting
  • Inverter Mounting
  • AC/DC Cable Runs
  • Rooftop Isolator

Photos from the audit

Sunrise believes in the positive energy of sunshine, and the power of the sun to uniquely power our world. Whether you want more control over your electricity costs or an easy way to join the growing movement to power the world with clean, abundant sunshine, we make going solar a positive experience.

Our customers are the centre of our energy systems. Everything we do revolves around ensuring you get the Solar Spectrum Energy System that is right for you – both today and tomorrow. Plus, sunshine improves the environment by tons – literally. So together, we can make a huge difference.

Please come and visit our store located across the street from the post office in Wodonga.

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $14,826 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sunrise Power Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (144)

Excellent service from Sunrise

I couldnt be happier with Sunrise. Brianna was so responsive at all times and provided really good information about the products and the process. Thank you.

Phenomenal service from start to finish!

The team at Sunrise Power Solutions have been attentive to all my inquiries throughout the installation of our new Tesla Powerwall 2. David receives a special mention here for keeping me in the loop every step of the way and made the entire process hassle free for us.

I had been considering a Tesla Powerwall battery for a few years prior and had a poor experience dealing with metro-based suppliers prior who gave false promises on delivery times / installation dates etc .. the moment I saw that Sunrise Power Solutions had become a certified installer I got in touch right away and the entire process was less than 3 weeks from order placement to install and activation.

It goes to show what supporting local businesses can do especially in these challenging times where customer service has gradually been replaced with cut-throat pricing / pressure sale tactics when in our case dealing with Sunrise Power Solutions proved that old fashioned customer service should never go unnoticed hence why I felt compelled to write this review to inspire those in the market for anything solar to make them your first stop for the best service in town.

Excellent service & installation from start to finish

Sunrise Power Solutions P/L Wodonga 3690 , was so great to deal with they came around looked at our requirements worked out the best package for our needs they was helpful with filling out paperwork , and the installation went so smooth and the tradesmen was so helpful and they cleaned up on completions of the job and then they took us though the operation of the Inverter they was so polite to deal with, as was the Office staff , we have been puling of as we did not
want the hassles but now we are so happy as it was so smooth from start to finish .

Original Review on 01-12-2020:

So quick and efficient. Excellent consultation all the way. A pleasure to deal with them all.

I rang on Monday and the initial consultation was the next day. I was very impressed by everything done.
Installation was professional, polite and they phoned to advance to change my installation day which was great. Punctual, neat and tidy workers who worked as a excellent team.
Customer service was good, though I had a problem to connect with the grid ( I’m not very computer savvy) So once I explained my problem it was quickly sorted out.
These people are local which is very good.

8 months later we asked Kathleen: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. It’s been really efficient and
Has reduced my power bill.

Great company!!!!

Fantastic company to deal with. Explained everything and the after same service has also been great!

Brilliant customer service experience!

From the time I contacted Sunrise and for weeks post installation, no question or follow up was too hard. I can't speak highly enough of the customer service representatives especially Brianna who exceeded expectations and was only too happy to help through every step of the process. She ensured I was fully understanding of the product they were able to offer me and I trusted her thorough knowledge of the product. Would highly recommend!

Superb service, great installer!

Easy and understandable quote, installation was a dream and the guys were extremely polite and tidy.
Every question I've had has been answered in a timely fashion and very helpful in general.

Met all expectations really well

All went really well from the initial quote until final inspection and approval. A good local company doing good things, another reason to support local businesses rather than those that have no interest in our region.

Brilliant service from start to finish

We had a 6.65kw system put in, every contact we had during the process was professional, friendly, informative and willing.
The assistance during quoting was terrific, the guys that did the instal were brilliant, punctual, clean and tidy, friendly and professional.
We had a follow up with Andrew as we didn’t have wifi when it the system was installed (new build) who came out and set it all up.
Brilliant service and highly recommended

Original Review on 04-12-2020:

Project delight

Quoting was provided a day after discussion on what I enquired about. Adjusted positioning of panels on speaking with Simon the installer on the team arrival. The guys were polite, worked very efficiently and finished the job by 5.30pm after beginning at 7.30am. The customer service at the office was great with enquiries dealt with in a prompt fashion by front of office staff and Andrew Original ratings

7 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

All good in summer and autumn. The cloudy skies this winter have markedly reduced production from about 58kV/day to average 13kV. Unfortunately, winter is the time you use a lot of power especially with underfloor heating. Roll on spring, summer and autumn!

Helpfull installers

Helpful installer that changed the placement of the panels to increase the power output

Great company, honesty and quality systems.

Quote was simple, I know the solar market and this company was offering great products with fair pricing. Trades people installed the system without a fuss the only electricians I know to clean up there mess. Would recommend.

Friendly, helpful and efficient.

It has been a painless and flawless transition. From help with providing finance support to constant contact re progress of quote to installation, to dealing with one's power provider to after instillation support. Typically responds to emails within 1 hour and always returns phone calls if you leave a message and can't get onto them straight away.

The installers lacked a bit of common courtesy, smoking inside our yard with nil regard to owners preference and not cleaning up after themselves. (Still finding bits of wire off cuts in lawn and gutter). They were however, quick and efficient in their instillation and it looks like they did a good quality job.

Quality and first class install.

The Sunrise Power Solutions team arrived on time and wasted no time in making a start. 4 qualified electricians got to work and literally wasted no time in completing the job. By 4.00 pm, they had installed a 10 kwh micro inverter system on the roof of my house and I was already saving $$$’s off my power bill. And despite the system coming with a high level of packaging, the boys left the place as clean as when they arrived, all waste going back in the truck. The install is perfect, tidy, looks good, and with the provided app I can see exactly what the system is doing at any time of day. The only issue was with the control panel being located a distance away from the router which meant the required wifi connection to access the app was not possible. No problem, Andrew, the owner of SPS was over a couple of days later to install a wifi extender. Plugged it in and we’re all good.
Highly recommended.

Fantastic customer sevrice

I felt really comfortable during the whole process. It feel like the team actually care about their customers and getting what is right for you.

Quality across the board

The whole process was fantastic. From the initial site visit, planning meeting, installation and review, Andrew and his team were top professionals. Andrew was great at developing a plan that accommodated the orientation and logistical problem of our two storey house. He was very clear and honest about the projected performance of each panel system and what would best suit a variety of lifestyle situations.

The installation team were great on the day. Arrived on time, didn't leave a mess and stayed back to discuss the install with me. I received a phone call not long after to check on how the installation went and to coach me through the next steps.

Very happy with the whole process and the amazing professionalism of the Sunrise Power team.

Finding the right solution for our situation

We have a rather complicated situation involving the removal of our current solar systems and consolidating into one system with a battery. Installation yet to happen but Sunrise Power Solutions conducted a thorough review of our usage and future needs before providing us with a solution. Their cost was similar to others we received but they are local and their customer service was excellent.

Professional and friendly team.

We could not find fault with this company,
from start to finish.

Seamless Service

From the first meeting with Andrew, through to the quotation negotiation, through to the installation and finally the post installation connection & app set up - it has been seamless. I would recommend anyone interested in exploring Solar to seriously consider Sunrise Power and certainly have them on your shortlist of suppliers.

Excellent installer and great installation!

Sunrise are great people to work with.
Quotation process was easy and they were helpful and well informed.
Installation was on a date that suited us.
Installers were punctual and polite and did a great job.
Grid connection was also quick and Sunrise provided the required guidance and forms very promptly.

Excellent customer service. Very quick installation. Easy process.

Easy to understand quoting. Very friendly and helpful service. Very quick turnaround, installed within a few days. Polite and tidy installation. Everything organised for me, didn't need to do anything to get connected. Would highly recommend.

Awesome great to deal with

Was very happy with service and product
Installer was very polite tidy and punctual

Happy Result

Jacob & the two boys who installed the solar were excellent, were professional & tidy. Job Well done!
All the team at Sunrise were very helpful with everything along the way as to setting my system & I would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Couldn't ask for more

From the time that we arranged for a quote fro David to the after sales phone call post installation we couln't have asked for more. The quote was done professionally and all of the concerns we had were addressed. The system they quoted on gave us the benefit of good quality panels and inverter as well as power optimisers on each panel to alleviate our concerns with the possibility of damaged panels (from stray golf balls). The price was in the ball park of the range of quotes we received and was acceptable for our budget. Everything in the pack provided, helped us to make our decision to accept the quote. Specs on each of the alternatives provided all the technical information we needed. The quote was straightforward and easy to understand, giving us projections of what we could expect from the installation.

The installation was event free. When Jessie, Henry and the boys turned up at the agreed time they took us through the process and then suggested some minor changes to the installation (including removing the Foxtel dish that would have shadowed one of the panels). Everything they did was done without any hassle and they cleaned up afterwards. The system was up and running in no time. Some minor problems getting the Solar Edge app installed were sorted out and everything is now working fine.

From the information being relayed from the app our system is working fine and we're getting the type of solar production we were expecting. its great looking at the amount of self consumption and knowing that we're well on the way to saving some considerable dollars from this installation.
A big thank you to Sunrise Power Solutions, you've done a great job.

Friendly Staff & Excellent Customer Service

I have enjoyed the service received at Sunrise that I have referred 5 of my closest friends.

Trouble free and friendly

David from Sunrise provided us with a completed quote via email prior to coming out to see us. This gave us the opportunity to digest his suggestions, check up on the products he was recommending etc. Once he came to our home, he was very friendly, courteous and enthusiastic about both the product and the benefits we would get from it. The installation was quicker than we anticipated ... all the guys were very nice to deal with and tidied up after themselves. The customer service was absolutely fantastic ... everything was done for us ... we didn't have to chase anyone or anything up ... it was completely hassle free. Running our own business where we always aim to give great customer service - it was so very nice to receive some back. Graeme and Jenny

Everything was installed as promised and in great time.

From the moment we walked into the office we were treated to great service. The quotes were completed and explained to us as they were generated. An on-site inspection was conducted and required roof repairs addressed. Communication was consistent and regular. The installers arrived on time, courteous, worked quietly for the first hour before putting on music and using power tools. Cleaned up and took everything off-site. Follow up and their role in connection to the grid has been timely. Thank you to all the team.

Made so easy for us ...

Right from when we first contacted Sunrise Solar - everything was very easy, friendly and helpful. The first thing that occurred was that we were sent a detailed quote that we had plenty of time to study before meeting with David. That meant that we could be prepared for the meeting and not overwhelmed with information - it was more of an opportunity for us to ask specific questions. David was so helpful and friendly that we made our decision almost immediately to us Sunrise Solar! From then on it was quick and simple ... from the paperwork thru til the end of the installation, everything ran smoothly and even ahead of time. Great job everyone ... many thanks ... Jenny & Graeme

2nd time lucky

Having been messed about with another company for nearly a year I finally gave up on them and went with Sunrise Solutionts. I should have done this months ago. Though we live in Khancoban, some distance away and expect delays they were quick and efficient. Within 3 weeks of my original phone call the solar was up and finished. A great company to deal with, very helpful staff and workmen. They actually hooked me up on the day it was done and showed me how it all worked. All I need now is the power supplier to install a new meter which Solar have arranged with them. Thank you everybody for a job well done.

Hassle free process!

Easy to deal with, fairly priced, installed quickly and neatly on the day organized without any issues.

Pleasant experience

Since building new home I haven't been impressed with the quality of work from contractors so far, there are many reasons I have this opinion & not because I'm hard to please but because I'm a tradesman myself so have insight into what one should expect. Sunrise Power Solutions installed my solar system & finally a company with tradesman who are pleasant, on time, do quality work, clean up after themselves & office staff that actually return calls/emails. Overall a pleasant experience & would recommend them without hesitation.

First class installation

The quotation process was factual, accurate and offered options. The installation was professionally done in a timely manner. The workmen on site were polite, helpful and ensured their safety on site. All waste was cleaned up and the garden left clean and tidy.

Yvonne and John

Happy to recommend, very professional, friendly and helpful. David and the staff were great to deal with. Installers were great and cleaned up when finshed. Their products are high quality.

Great experience all round!

Great experience all round!
From initial contact and quote to installation & final payment the process was seamless.

The boys who installed the system were lovely & looked for the best installation configuration to suit my roofline.

I’m very happy with my decision to go with Sunrise Power Solutions. Both Simon & Kisha were helpful & great to deal with. I’ve already recommended them to a few of my friends!

Outstanding

This was my second system purchase from Sunrise, I was so impressed the first time with their customer service and professional installation that I had no hesitation in engaging with them again. The installation team were punctual, friendly and efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Should I decide to build again, I will not hesitate to contact Sunrise.

We were given the best professional service from the start to the completion of the Solar System. Would recommend the business to for everyone to go to.

Sales person very professional, pleasant.
Trades personal were punctual, polite, professional.
Customer service could not be faulted.

Professional

Professional service from start to finish. Quality product an fantastic install.
I highly recommend Sunrise power solutions.

Fantastic service, great price friendly knowledgeable staff highly recommended

Simple quote process.
Installation was quick and they even cleaned up.
Organised grid connection and app setup, all very easy and staff were great.

Fantastic Service

The sales/quoting process was relaxed and truthful and very informative especially about the differences between the string effects of the panels and having individual inverters on each panel plus they asked what I wanted rather than tell me what they will give me. The installation crew were great,friendly,punctual and tidy,got it all installed on 21st of January 2020 and good follow up by all involved and had me connected in a coupla days (already had smartbox installed from previous small system) so updating system worked out well.Thanx very much for your suggestions.

Seamless

From quote to installation it was a seamless experience. Quote was very informative. Finance was easy to organise. Installation was completed in a timely fashion at a time that was convenient to me. I didn't have to chase up the elec company they contacted me. Very easy process

Terrific Sales service and knowledgeable team

The sales person Bri, was polite efficient and knowledgeable. We correctly chose a system to handle shade conditions.
The installation guys were great, did a good job and yes, tidy and polite. Fitted into a tight schedule at the end of the year.
Customer service has been spot on. There was an issue in the installation that was quickly resolved and problem sorted.
They organised the grid connection and the lovely Bri. continually followed up.
In a busy time this was a job well done.

Nice installers

Two installers came in the morning and they finished about 2pm. Friendly people.

Good customer service. Great product knowledge.

Install went well. Assisted with tjegrid conection.
A job well done.

Sunrise Slice Court

Punctual, well prepared. I was given a presentation folder with information about the company, Solar products and options. Very knowledgeable,friendly answered my questions or contacted someone who could. Showed me on her laptop my roof and options for panels layout for optimal solar. Went through all Government rebates, and no interest loan,my final payment. Prepared the quote in front of me and emailed it to me. The steps to Solar in the State of Victoria in my presentation folder has been very useful. The Grid connection was delayed because of Covid and Christmas ,however an inspector approved the system last week and my electricity provider has been informed. I am now waiting on Ausnet to reconfigure my metre.I have recommended Sunrise Power Solutions to my friends and family.

Amazing installation

The team at Sunrise Power Solutions have supported us consistently from the first initial inquiry, throughout the sales and quoting process, applications for the government grants,installation and ongoing after sales customer service.

Briana, Charmaine and Kishna are to be commended for their professionalism and amazing customer service and sense of humour. There was never a question that was left unanswered and we felt valued as a customer.

The installer Zac and his "accomplice" Jacob, were, professional prompt,polite, consultative, informative and friendly.
They ensured that the solar unit was connected to the grid and operational, they also installed the Fusion App to my phone!

What we envisaged may be a stressful purchase and installation was actually completed without stress and with consummate professionalism.

Sunrise Power Solutions "Second to None"

Initial consultation with Andrew Purves was professional with prompt actioning to my request. On installation day "solar battery" with compatible inverter, the tradesman lead by Simon were professional with the installation. A good investment over all, power bill......what power bill.
Thankyou TEAM, overall a very satisfied customer, Sunrise Power Solutions - "Second to None"

Mission Accomplished

Great experience doing business with Sunrise. They were thorough in establishing what we wanted and designed a system to do just that. The installation is of the highest quality. The installation team turned up when they said they would and did a fantastic job fitting the system on one of the hottest days of the summer so far. It must have been like an oven up there on our tin roof but they went up and got on with it, without complaint.

Sunrise organised our grid connection but Origin let the side down a bit. It will be almost a month since the install before we get a new meter fitted and can go live. No hassles, just the Christmas holidays have slowed everything down.

Price wise, Sunrise were not the cheapest but price wasn't the primary concern here, quality was. And we certainly got that.

Would I recommend this company? Yes.

Would I do business with them again? Yes.

Perfect service! No matter how many times i rang and how many questions a had. The were always friend and prepared to explain and answer any questions. installation day as promised-big plus.

Great experience

Listened to what I wanted and advised a great solution, along with great customer service. I now heat my hot water from the sun, which is working beautifully so far but will have to wait for the winter to see how it performs. It works by sending any excess power to the hot water system rather than exporting it so works just like a battery without the expense. Best thing is I just use my current hit water service with no upgrades required. It seems like a top notch system with a great monitoring app. So far I can highly recommend the system.

Fantastic

The People at Sunrise Power Solutions are very helpful and friendly .

Brianna Helped me with the right Solar system for my house and she is a very polite person and she knows about each solar System she is selling .

The fellas that come and installed the Solar System were really good .
They were on time and did a fantastic job , They were very friendly and cleaned up after the job was completed .

The Customer Service is fantastic .
Sunrise Power Solutions are in the process of helping me connect to the grid