Sunterra

Sunterra Reviews

As per their website:

"Sunterra was established in December 2010, Perth, Western Australia.

Since then, we have expanded our operations into New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia."

Reviewers report paying: $2,250 - $10,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sunterra Reviews (285)

4.4/5

Great overall Experience

The whole process was made very easy. Through initially speaking with Dean and Phillipe coming out to so the site inspection, the quote arrived a few hours later and very reasonably priced.

On installation day the crew arrived slightly before expected which was great (previous experience is these types of jobs always running late) and they got to work straight away. Very neat job and efficiently installed in around 7 hours. All the guys involved were very professional, polite and respectful.

I would have no issue in recommending these guys to anyone looking for a solar system installed.

Professional and trouble free installation.

Whole process from enquiry , quote, order processing, communication and installation was very efficient..
Installation team arrived promptly in early morning ,after journey of over 250 km from Perth and started work immediately.
Application of every team member was diligent and industrious until job was completed.
Verbal interaction was polite and respectful, both with each other and with us the customer.
Whole work area was left tidy .
Their own Team of Installers , including Electrician , and Office in Perth WA influenced our choice of Sunterra.
No regrets. Have already recommended Sunterra to others.

Excellent company to deal with.

The team from Sunterra have provided me with a solar solution tailored to my needs. The quote was detailed and my contact at Sunterra always receptive to my questions and quick to reply. The delivery of the system was quick once I gave the go ahead and the installation team did a remarkably good job and tidying up after they had finished. The grid connect was also arrange quickly with the system up and running soon after installation. The system is a 7.92kW with battery and to me is excellent value for money and has changed for the better how the household uses energy.

Friendly and fast installation

When I called, I spoke to Graham, who dealt with my brother's solar panels. The installers were fantastic. Stefan was very helpful with his the explanation of how and when to switch it on. Thanks Sunterra.

Professional service

Very pleased with Sunterra. The team was very professional from sales, scheduler to installer and electrician. Glad to recommend to anyone who is looking for new solar panels.

Friendly and helpful

Not yet installed, our request. Happy to accommodate our needs.

Great value, efficient installation

Sales and quoting efficient comprehensive and helpful.
Installation very efficient and quick. Cleaned up very well.
Provided all paperwork and obtained all approvals and organised meter upgrade and connection.

Drawn out installation

Sales quote was very good
Polite installer. But only one person sent. The job of removing and install to big for one person.
Huge screws left on driveway
Grid connection delay due to electrician not returning
The poor installer was working solidly for 12 hours

Sunterra solar

All I can say is, thanks Sunterra for your professionalism and dedication to customers".

After long research about system and companies,I have picked Sunterra.
Their own installers,electricians,Perth office and excellent reviews made my choice.

No regrets at all.

3 weeks after initial call from sales rep(Ross) system has been installed !
Installers( Jorge and Javier) and electrician Steven were excellent!
I can highly recommend Sunterra !

How Easy Was That!!

Very efficient quote, order and installation process.
Excellent price. Great follow up.
Everybody who contacted me from initial call to installer were very professional and courteous.
Whole project finished in less than a week.

Great business to deal with

I have had a great experience with Sunterra. I believe they offer great value for money, friendly, prompt service and are reliable with scheduling and always willing to accomodate to my own often demanding time frames. Absolutely everything was taken care of.

The finished product is very professional and all staff involved in the process have been fantastic in particular the assistance from the sales leader Landon.

I would have no hesitation in recommending the company to anybody I know who is looking to install solar.

Yours truly

John

A very positive experience

Right from the start the service provided in all aspects was very efficient, friendly and professional.

Like a well oiled machine

A smooth hassle free process from go to whoa. Competent consultants, engineers, installers and electricians. Readily available parts led to almost immediate installation, a rare event in this Covid era.

Some issues encountered with achieving full functionality of the app coupled with smart meter installation. However, technical support was at hand and issues promptly resolved. Installation of a smart meter provides very useful information and worth the extra expense.

The experience was sufficiently positive to make a no-hesitation recommendation to a close family member who now also enjoys the benefits of a solar installation.

Sunterra - positive and cheap

Very happy with the process, competitive quotes and systems provided had a long warranty, no concerns overall.

Couldn’t be happier

I can’t fault Sunterra from initial quoting, to property inspection & installation. Very professional company that was smooth transitioning through the whole process. Thank you Landon for delivering everything you promised exactly as you said it would happen, couldn’t be happier.

Sunterra

Extremely happy with the service and installation of our Sunterra 6.6 kw solar system. I recommend them to all our friends and anyone thinking of purchasing a solar system. 5 star service and installation.

Great installer

The installation went smoothly on the day. The 2 men were very polite and helpful. Perfect clean up too. The customer service department helped organise the grid connection, which should happen within the next 3 weeks. A big thank you to Michael and Ryan.

No Fuss & excellent outcome

Very satisfied with sales representative from quote to completion.
Installers were polite & professional in their approach & work undertaken.
Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Fast, efficient and great value

Really happy with our solar/battery install. The Perth installation team were fantastic and kept me informed throughout the process. The systems working well and I'm so pleased I went with Sunterra

Fantastic quick and very responsible worker. Thanks Sunterra, well done.

The quote was pretty easy, just wait for scope, than proceed with extra items, at my case was optimisers, Very polite and organised installers, in time. When they left everything was working already.

Inverter installation

The Electrician/installation was quick, smooth & professional. The Sparky was super helpful & informative.
Cheers
Andrew

Satisfied customer

Easy process from quote to installation,despite a hic up due to Melbourne lock up the rest went without a itch.

A week after installation,it was inspected yesterday and today the battery is fully charged and we are off the grid.
Great...

Professional experience

Easy process from start to finish. Highly professional, thorough workmanship, upfront with pricing and excellent follow up customer service.

Professional

Upfront and accurate
Punctual, polite and tidy
Customer service spot on rom scheduling through installation and connection to the grid

Can-do attitude

With the can-do attitude and the only one of my quotes that was willing to help me past the red tape in battery rebate, it was easy to make a decision on the day. I also received Solar Victoria's form to assess if I was eligible for the battery rebate, the same day. Despite the extended COVID19 lockdown in Victoria, Sunterra shone through in spades.

5 Star All The Way!!

From the day we contacted Sunterra, it was an absolute breeze!!

Graham was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable and was very quick to respond to the very many questions that I had.

On the day of installation, Sam and his team arrived right on time, were extremely friendly, courteous and professional, made sure that everything was up and running and ensured that they ran through the app with my husband and I had downloaded on our phones so that we understood what it was supposed to show us.

Thanks everyone for making the whole process plain sailing form start to finish!! :-) :-)

Sunterra were quick, friendly and cost effective

The team that turned up for the installation was professional and informative about the work being carried out. I would recommend Sunterra to anyone.

Good quality service

The team that turned up for the installation where professional and informative about the work being carried out. I would recommend Sunterra to anyone.

Very fast and professional service

I tried lots of other solar businesses, they were the best by alot ,and very good prices.Very knowledgeable and quick to reply to all my needs via email. Would recommend them to everyone, and the installer was fantastic.

Streamlined

Amr and his team have made the whole process of getting solar so easy! In around 3 weeks we have completed the installation and all the background hassles like having the meter changed and getting approval from councils have been taken care of. Would highly recommend.

Brilliant Service

1 year in and AGL decided to drop the feed-in-tariff and increase their prices. I decided to add another solar system to my previous one also from Sunterra. Sam, Josh and Kyle reached on time and did a fantastic job like the last time. I can't stop recommending Sunterra for their excellent service, competitive pricing and most importantly after sales customer service. It's hard to find such a customer centric company in today's age and time!

Outstanding service

No complaints about any of the service from the get go. They always kept me updated with what was happening. Even when i rang afterhours, some-one returned my call.

Top notch!

Too easy to organise, everything perfectly explained and the installer a professional, really happy with tue quality of the product and the installation.

A seamless process

When deciding to get a solar system, obtained the usual 3 quotes. Sunterra stood out because the people who did the sales, the site review and installation were all top notch. There were all willing to answer your questions and explain the whole process. And even the after installation staff were very polite and efficient in organising connection to the grid.
Would definitely recommend.

Exceptional Customer Service and Competitively Priced Solar System by Sunterra Solar.

Had great experience from Sunterra Solar and its staff. They have professional way of working and are very friendly at the same time which made me tilt towards Sunterra for having PV Solar system for my home. Their process of doing business is quite professional and trustworthy. One amazing thing I liked about Sunterra is their Price Match policy which gave them an edge to go for Solar installation with them.
They have latest Solar Panels and Inverter options to choose from. And the whole installation was completed in less than 2 weeks, which was a great surprise.

I must commend the sales & service support provided to me by Hakim. His knowledge in this field is exceptional and provided meaningful reasons for the products to choose.

He provide amazing and accurate knowledge to customers who are new to solar world with little to no knowledge of their own, without forcing you to go with them. I was able to reach him directly and helped me decide the best option for Solar system to go for.

Solar Panel and Inverter installation went smoothly without any hickups or issues. Installers did very well and professional installation with no water leakage guarantee.

I'd like to thank the whole team at Sunterra including the installers for doing a great job in putting the Solar on the roof of my house.

Fantastic all round

Whole process was super easy from getting the quote through to the installation. Great value for money. Highly recommend them. Sales team wasn’t pushy. They were polite and friendly. Kept me updated through the whole process. Installation team arrived on time. They were friendly and did a great job.

Fantastic installer and excellent service from whole team

Extremely happy with Sunterra, Adelaide. I got few quotes from interstate and when I talked to Sunterra sales person Hakim, he told me that he was ready to price match with any quote. To show me how the panels will look on top of my property, he sent me a photo from Google Earth with the panels on top of my roof. I accepted the offer and as assured they came and installed in 4 weeks. I am very happy with the product and the performance. Also, the office staff Linda and Josie were very helpful. They send the information to my electricity provider immediately and helped me with my 10 years extended warranty with Growatt inverter which I couldn't do myself online due to some issues.

Excellent team and a job well done.

The sales and installation team were great to work with. Informative and efficient. Hakim was very polite and guided us through the entire process. Could not be happier. Big thanks.

Great job

The guys did a great job - so meticulous - finished job looks like a work of art. The software allows me to see the money I am saving on an hourly basis. Can highly recommend.

On time installation and clean work

Very satisfied so far with the installation from Sunterra. Clean work and on time.

Excellent Service the whole team!

Extremely happy with my new 6.6kW Solar System. I contacted Sunterra online and received a call within hours. Graham Bottomley and the team were more than helpful with a process that too less than 2 weeks. My daughter has also purchased the same system which was installed on the same day! We were kept in the loop every step of the way. Thanks Graham and Sunterra

Well done!

All good, prompt service and honest answers to all questions. Good documentation provided and the actual installation was done without incident. All staff prompt and polite.

New Solar Panels.

When one has solar panels on the roof of your home you don't necessarily worry too much until you look at your returns from installation. Yuck.
I did the usual "Google" thing and found Sunterra. What a wonderful company to deal with.
Everyone employee was part of the Team.
It was quite evident when i initially spoke with Landon and everyone from there on did their utmost to ensure everything we spoke of was included not only in the quote but was installed.
Should anyone be looking for Solar Panel System to be installed on your home?
Give Landon at Sunterra a yell and i am confident you will be incredibly happy with the resulting system and price.
Cheers
Alan.

Great value for my money

Quote process was extremely easy. Sales person was very polite and happy to offer multiple different options. Most questions were answered within a day. Deposit was also reasonable $100.00.

Itinial waiting period was between 6 and 8 weeks. Waiting was a big longer(13 weeks) then expect,however, considering the current situation I was not surpriesd.

Great installation speed and friendly service

The quality and installation of the team were great. However, communication through the lockdown was patchy and required some follow ups. This should not detract from the overall product installed by Sunterra, great service and I would definitely recommend them.

Exceeded my expectations

I had a 6.6 kw solar system with Growatt inverter, Jinko panels and the additional Smart meter installed. Seamless experience from sales with Hakim to install with Sunterra’s in house installers managed by Matt, who delivered a very personalised customer experience.

Very professional installers got the job done on time and with no problems.

The monitoring app is extremely ease to use and was installed in a couple of minutes with no issues.

After receiving quotes from other installers at much higher price points, I couldn’t find anyone that came to close Sunterra, considering the service and product quality were top notch

A most satisfactory experience all round

Our first contact was Hakim, who we spoke to after seeing the ad in the paper. This was a Monday, and thanks to Hakim's prompt action, in getting John out to survey the roof & make sure the system & panels would fit, by the following Monday we had 18 panels on our roof making money. We were advised by Hakim, everything about the system & what would be happening and he was very polite, patient & a pleasure to deal with. The installers really surprised us by turning up very promptly on Monday morning in a very heavy rainstorm. This didn't faze these 3 lovely guys who just got on with the job. The installation went like clockwork everything cleaned up perfectly. The electrician was very helpful &connected everything up without any problems. So far follow up, customer service & workman ship have been brilliant. Thanks guys, Elizabeth.

Great solar installation!

The quotation was very pleasant and informative, could not ask for more, thank you!
The installation went very smooth with a very professional team who was punctual and tidy up everything.
Sunterra did everything and it was a very smooth transition, again thank you.
I had a lot of fun with 3 very polite and nice guys, great job.

Like clockwork

In less than 2 weeks after initial enquiry, 6.6kW PV is installed on my roof and working like clockwork. The Growatt inverter looks nice. Time will tell about long term.