TFA Solar Pty Ltd

TFA Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

TFA Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Adelaide and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

TFA Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (3)

4.0/5

In short, TFA Solar were professional, turned up of time when they said they would, kept me informed by email & telephone about the progress & installation time of our system. Nothing was too difficult for them. They logged me into the website system where I could monitor how much electricity we are using & when & offered me tips on how I can maximise my system. The system we chose wasn't the most expensive one but it is a system that should reduce our electricity bill by at least 40 to 50percent and that's got to be a good thing for us in the long run as electricity prices continue to soar.

Original Review on 06-02-2018:

Very impressed with Peter's ability to listen to listen and answer my somewhat technical questions and give me options. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Ken: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes; I THINK. It was an unbelieveable nightmare to get our meters changed; I had to get the Energy Ombudsman involved. As a consequence I still haven't received a solar credit bill!