Venergy Reviews

About Venergy, Solar Installers

Venergy is a long-standing solar installer in Australia. We have successfully installed thousands of systems nationwide since 2009 including many large, high-profile commercial installations and thousands of Australian family homes. Our product warranties are longer, and our post-sales service has been proven more reliable than any others operating in the solar market today.

As one of the pioneering solar specialists in the industry, Venergy has established a solid track record in providing top quality products and carrying out installation in accordance with the highest standards available. Venergy's key advantage is its structure -- it is owned, led, and managed by engineers and electricians. This technical expertise throughout all levels of management enables Venergy to be extremely efficient in their installation procedures and quality assurance. Venergy creates a seamless and friendly interface that starts with pre-installation design and is the beginning of our relationship with you.

Our licensed and fully CEC-accredited installers are also employees and that also makes a real difference in the way we engage our customers; not just initially when attending to an install but also for after-sales service and following up queries/support. Our install staff are long term employees and are often a valuable source of information for customers during and post install.

" Established solar retailer since 2009.

" Our In-house engineers and electricians will provide a no-obligation, free proposal. We will even come to site where required to ensure the best possible install.

" Our installers are long-term employees.

" Our proposal will be fixed and you can be assured there will be no hidden charges.

" Go Solar, Trust Venergy!

Venergy Solar Reviews

Solar install at a mechanical workshop. It wasn't the cheapest system but they spent more time tailoring the system to our requirements and explaining the brands of the equipment used. Installation was super fast and done very professionally. Once it was up and running it has been exceeding our expectations, and even the guys at V-Energy have been impressed with how it performs.
No hesitation in recommending this company, and although we paid a bit more than we had initially budgeted for, we are happy that we have ended up with a better performing system.
My husband and I have been very impressed with our solar that we bought through Venergy Australia. We have installed on 2 properties now and our business as well
I have found all the staff to be very helpful including the tradies who cleaned up their mess ????
We chose the Fronius and Qcell package based on their recommendation and very happy.
Great sales agent Arthur helped us through every step, wasn't a typical salesman as he's also an electrician. The boys done a great job on. Could not thank them enough. Slashed my energy bill by heaps ???????????????? Show additional information
Salesman stuffed up. Could install where he indicated consequently generation wasnt anywhere near as good as promised (20% less). Cant fault the installation quality or quality of system which has been very reliable and performing well with no issues. My advise to get Retailer to install a good Monitoring device so you can really understand your usage and generation. It can save you a lot of money if you can tailor your usage needs. Show additional information
Very happy with the price paid, quality of system & installation and the performance of the system. Its exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend Venergy to anyone in SA. They are straight forward, honest and do a great job. Many thanks! Show additional information
I am at times concerned about the company as I have only spoken to one Australian person.

It seems like a typical group of people put together very quickly and if it wasn't for a strong recommendation from friends I would of gone with Blue Sky. I hope I made the right choice.
No problems but we found out later by other friends that, we paid too much. Show additional information