Venergy Reviews

About Venergy, Solar Installers

Venergy
Platinum Partner
Venergy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 88 139 522 213  ABN active since 17 Sep 2009 | Venergy Pty. Ltd.
ACN: 139 522 213  ACN active since 17 Sep 2009 | Venergy Pty. Ltd.
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 228457C Venergy Pty Ltd

QLD: 84478 Venergy Pty Ltd

SA: BLD 247965 Venergy Pty. Ltd.

VIC: REC 28563 Venergy Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $12,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Venergy is a long-standing solar installer in Australia. We have successfully installed thousands of systems nationwide since 2009 including many large, high-profile commercial installations and thousands of Australian family homes. Our product warranties are longer, and our post-sales service has been proven more reliable than many others operating in the solar market today.

As one of the pioneering solar specialists in the industry, Venergy has established a solid track record in providing top quality products and carrying out installation in accordance with the highest standards available. Venergy's key advantage is its structure -- it is owned, led, and managed by engineers and electricians. This technical expertise throughout all levels of management enables Venergy to be extremely efficient in their installation procedures and quality assurance. Venergy creates a seamless and friendly interface that starts with pre-installation design and is the beginning of our relationship with you.

Our licensed and fully CEC-accredited installers are also employees and that also makes a real difference in the way we engage our customers; not just initially when attending to an install but also for after-sales service and following up queries/support. Our install staff are long term employees and are often a valuable source of information for customers during and post install.

" Established solar retailer since 2009.

" Our In-house engineers and electricians will provide a no-obligation, free proposal. We will even come to site where required to ensure the best possible install.

" Our installers are long-term employees.

" Our proposal will be fixed and you can be assured there will be no hidden charges.

" Go Solar, Trust Venergy!

Venergy Solar Reviews

Professional installation and workmanship, would recommend to anyone considering solar

Sales process was smooth and extremely helpful in determining what size system would best suit my needs based on our upcoming usage change due to a baby on the way and higher expected usage during the day in the near future. Venergy handled all the background work to organise the installation of my solar system without any issues.

The install date went ahead as planned and the installers arrived punctually and communicated effectively with me to discuss the best inverter mounting location as well as any physical panel mounting constraints due to my roof type at the time. The installation met and exceeded expectations and I am very happy with the result and presentation of the new system on my rooftop. The recommendation to go with the Sunpower black panels I am thrilled about given the location and street appeal they have due to the positioning of the panels on the front of our house.

Finally the customer service was amazing throughout the process, Arthur did a great job of making sure I was always aware and in the loop of what was being done in the background throughout the process and any questions which arose post installation, he promptly addressed and handled exceptionally well. I would recommend Venergy to anybody wanting to install solar as they have a great customer service team, are reliable and deliver an outstanding end system.

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

High quality streamlined company. Highly recommended.

We are very happy with our install and throughout the process Venergy took the time and made adjustments based on our solar energy goals (both short and long term - we wanted to be able to add more capacity as well as battery storage later). Every person we dealt with was efficient, knowledgeable and put in the extra effort to make sure we got what we wanted and understood our choices. The design was high quality and the quote competitive and everyone we dealt with was prompt, professional and extremely helpful. We appreciated that all work was in-house, as are service and repairs.

Our only suggestion would be to clarify some of the timelines and responsibilities. We were a little confused on when we could apply for the smart meter install and which documentation was needed. Venergy were very helpful and prompt when asked, but we sometimes felt we weren't 100% clear on the process so this is mostly a suggestion on where more details could be provided in the updates sent out by Venergy to help customers. As another example, we're waiting for our Fronius monitoring account and aren't exactly sure how this happens - although from past experience we know Venergy will get this working for us, it would be nice to have a clearer idea of when/how we should expect this to happen.

Excellent!

Very professional company. Great communication throughout the process. Customer service polite and helpful and installation was perfect (tidy, punctual and professional). I highly recommend Venergy. Show additional information

Fantastic Company deal with

Right from the initial meet to the final installation, everybody I dealt with at VEnergy was very open and honest.
My single point of contact was Karim Virmani; he is the reason I decided to go with Venergy. He was always very thorough with his comms. Throughout the process he was just a call away; sometimes, I called him at odd hours and he promptly answered all my calls.
The installers were very professional, the install was done on-time as promised.

Overall a great company to deal with!

Smooth installation.

Being overwhelmed with the selection of Solar Companies, Venergy took the worry out of whether I had the right company". From get go, their solar panels were up to International standard, and electricity conversion levels from the panels equaled any thing research, could find.
From there, the customer service was both prompt, courteous, and timely, and with the panels installed, the finish of the product blended in with the roofline fantastically well.

Our overall experience with Venergy Australia covering 6 homes, including 2 battery systems, has been nothing short of both professional, and coupled with the energy savings, is an investment for the future.
Highly recommended,

Great Upgrade

My existing 3kW system had lasted 10 years before the inverter stopped working in May. I initially called in to see the team about a replacement inverter, but as that model was long since obsolete, we discussed the benefits of an upgrade to the 6.6kW solar battery combination. The sales and installation process was professional and completed in a few weeks. The change of energy retailer and smart meter installation was not as complicated as I expected. There is now very little consumption from the grid which is offset many times over by what is fed back in and it can all be monitored live via the Tesla app on the mobile phone. Show additional information

Excellent Solar System

We are one of the happy Venergy customers. Before purchasing this system, I did an extensive research and talked to many potential installers. However, after talking to Karim we finally decided to go with Venergy. He was so helpful and thorough to explain each and every aspect of solar system and recommended the best one for our need. I am writing this review after 8 months of using it and I can confidently say that we have made the right decision. We are thankful to Karim and Venergy for their amazing professionalism and wish them best of luck to support more people with solar energy. Show additional information

Great customer service and excellent installation process!

Venergy was great to deal with, customer service was fantastic. The installation team were amazing, overall very smooth process, Very Happy Show additional information

Great price for top tier system

Selected Venergy due to their very competitive pricing. Everything happened on schedule, quick and efficient installation. Very happy with the system. Show additional information

Great service and value

Great service from sales team

Have not started installation process yet due to COVID restrictions. However the team has been very pro active and top of everything.

Great Installation.

Quote from Paul at Venergy arrived within several days of the request for a quote and questions about the Tesla VPP were answered promptly. We went with the dearer option, Sunpower Panels. I had to chase up an installation date (the Install Manager Arthur was on leave). Installers arrived as promised and minor changes to the panel layout and battery location were discussed and agreed. Right through the installation the installers advised what they were doing, worked safely, cleaned up and were extremely polite.At the end of the day just a brief wrap up and explanation of who and what would be done the next day and what we would have to do.Panel installation was delayed due to strong winds but happened quickly the following day. Just waiting now for the Smart meter to be installed. The Tesla and Fronius Apps have been set up with guidance from Venergy. While the system has been tested its too soon to verify long term operation and reliability. Show additional information

Fantastic customer service

From point of sale to install was well informed of the process and Venergy responded quickly to any enquiry I made. They were happy to answer any of my questions and assisted throughout. Very clean workmanship and considerate to noise made whilst we were all at home. Show additional information

Good price for good quality

Venergy organized everything, grid connection, change meter, everything. Installation was smoothly and according to plan. Show additional information

Excellent Value Quality System

Venergy's staff have all been professional, knowledgeable and friendly from the salesman to the installers and office staff. They were not pushy and answered all of our questions.
After getting many quotes from companies all over Australia Venergy gave us the best quote on the high quality system that we wanted. And they are local. Despite being rained out on the day of installation they were back within a few days to finish the job.
They will be monitoring our system remotely to ensure it is performing correctly.
Highly recommended.

Great Installation from a local Adelaide company

The sales rep came back three times as per my request to go through the quote in detail. The sales rep was very helpful. The installation was booked in 9 days which was very quick.(Great response).

On the installation day one of the installers was injured from a sport injury on the prior weekend,(no ones fault) therefore the Electrician did as much as he could on his own. I received a phone call from the supervisor for the following Saturday to finish off the final stages of the installation. (Venergy sent out three installers and the installation is first class).

The following business day the customer service team had me logged onto the SolarEdge account and onto the grid all within 16 hours - superb service.

Great to Deal with - highly recommended!

Venergy were great to deal with - they (Sam) provided me with quotes and feedback in a timely manner. The answered my questions in a clear and concise manner and were quite prompt with getting back to me.

We were happy with the installation overall from a look, and overall quality of work, however the guys had to come back a couple of times to make a few adjustments based on the feedback from the electrical inspection.

We're very happy with our solar investment and highly recommend Venergy :)

Absolutely fantastic

From the moment I first spoke to the sales person, I felt looked after. Venergy are obviously keen to get the job however also want to provide the best possible service, value and customer experience.
I felt supported every step of the way.
The interaction was mostly by phone and on-line, my questions/responses were always answered promptly. The quoting process was seamless and very well explained.
The installation was extraordinary. I was prepared for delays (due to weather, the condition of my house, unavailability of tradesmen etc) but it all went extremely smoothly. The installers turned up when they said they would, explained everything carefully and clearly including getting me out to review their plans a few times and cleaned up to the point you wouldn't know they had been.
The system has only just gone in and I am waiting for the inspection to be able to use it, however based on past experience this will not be long coming.

Happy with installation

Very happy with sales process and installation of PV system.
Communication post installation needs improvement.

Value for money and professional service

Venergy was prompt in returning calls and were available for discussions before and after signing up. The installation was professionally done. They organised the grid connection, which took a bit of time, but perhaps more to do with the retailer.

Good, reliable, prompt and professional service.

Superior system with professional installation at affordable price.

Very happy with the whole process. Design of system perfectly used available roof area to deliver maximum returns. The TESLA battery component allows system to keep delivering when sun light disappears.
Professionally installed by courteous staff. Every step of process was described and explained in easy to understand handbook provided.
Quoted system represented a large investment which I am more than happy with and believe will pay for itself easily within 3 years.

Good experience

Sales process quick and easy.
Installation quick and tidy.
Customer service good.

Come on Summer.

A job well done in less than a day, despite interruptions of rain.
The guys were friendly and helpful.
I just hope the system works. Still waiting for inspection and activation.

Venergy knows how to treat their customers with respect and excellent service

From the start of the process, Paul, the salesman, was down to earth, realistic and not trying to push something onto me I didn’t want. Paul gave me the impression he was someone I could trust and rely upon to give factual, correct information about his products and other products in the marketplace.

With the install, Ben and his team, were polite, respectful and friendly. They did the job without being intrusive or arrogant and showed a lot of pride in the work they do.

I feel we made the right choice in going with Venergy from an all round point of view.

Like clockwork

From the sales quote then smoothe install we are very happy with our choice of supplier...

Inspector arrived within 5 days of completion and switch was turned on...

Highly recommend

Great product at a value for money price, coupled with prompt and professional installation

I received 3 quotes and all were very different and presentable...warranting consideration of exactly what did I want? After deciding on a quality product at a reasonable price, I opted for Venergy and they reacted promptly with installation done within a few weeks afterwards. They arranged all subsidies within that time and the installers were professional, polite & knowledgable. It looks great and at present I haven't yet been given a tutorial of how to read it all but am confident all will be realised in the short term. Very happy with all processes. The only one knock i would have is that the roof plan of panels to be installed was not followed from what was agreed and it was only after I made queries as they were installing the panels that I was advised they were required to change the plan to put them on an east facing roof as the antenna and tree on the north side would have cast a shadow and impact on the efficiency. I was satisfied with their professional opinion and understood but nevertheless it should have been discussed with me prior to commencement. But overall very happy with the result. Show additional information

Great pre sales service but they fell down on the install

The sales team at Venergy was amazing. They were both courteous and helpful.
This was the main reason that we went with them.
However when it came to install day things did not go to plan. Our panels did not arrive and the rack mounting sat for 4 days without panels while they tried to sort this out. There was a communication breakdown during this time and we had to follow up the install team to sort everything out.
With that said the system Venergy provided was cost effective and efficient. It is a great addition to our home.

Simply the best Solar System

After extensive research into all the solar + battery options available in 2020 I walked in off the street to talk to Venergy. Arthur V explained all the options available and then did an analysis of what would be best for my house. It was very impressive. Everything was explained clearly and upfront with plenty of information and no hard sell. This impressed me from the start as I had experienced nothing but hard sell from other companies. The quality of the system on offer from Venergy, the competitive price and the customer support really helped me make the decision to commit.

I decided to go ahead with a 6.6kW system plus battery using 20 Sunpower panels, a Fronius inverter and a Tesla battery. My install was delayed because of constant rain but Venergy stayed in contact and as soon as the weather allowed the installation commenced. Brandon and Finn did an outstanding job taking my old panels down and installing the new panels and inverter. Very tidy, careful and clean installation. I have a tile roof and Brandon and Finn took care to replace any cracked tiles. Aaron S installed the Tesla battery and made sure it was sited neatly and worked with my switchboard and smart meter. He did an outstanding and thorough job. Nothing was too much trouble and his high level of professionalism was really appreciated.

Venergy is an outstanding Australian Solar company. Their customer support is prompt and thorough. I am grateful to James Mc for always answering my calls and giving me all the time I needed. All the team members I have had dealings with have been outstanding.

It is obvious to me that Venergy was founded by solar enthusiasts who back their products with total commitment. You would be mad not to choose Venergy. The solar market is full of companies offering cheap deals. But behind those cheap deals are inferior products and little customer service.

It is nearly a week since my install and it is a mid-June Winter day that is cloudy with showers. Despite the clouds and showers, my solar system and battery covered 65% of electricity use in the house. How good is that? I can only imagine how perfect Summer will be!

Very happy with everything

They made everything easy and explained the full process, the installation team were very friendly and done an awesome job Show additional information

Fantastic service and installer

James was fantastic to deal with, answered any questions or concerns we had. Very pleased with our system and recommend them highly. Show additional information

Excellent

Courteous patient pressure free detailed process. Installation very punctual friendly polite super tidy taking time to explain everything. Currently organising the grid connection Show additional information

Greatest guys I've ever dealt with in the power game I insist people use them FANTASTIC

Greatest guys I've ever used, came out after hours to get things correct always contactable straight up honest advice
ABSOLUTEY AWESOME!!!!!

Wonderful Service

From first point of contact everything went really smoothly. Everyone involved in the whole process was wonderful. I have done a lot of research and believe I found the best company out there. Highly recommend this company. They also helped to organise the grid connection Thanks guys!!! Show additional information

Awesome installer & Incredible customer service

From start to finish, we couldn't fault Venergy on their processes or quality of work.
The Sales process was easy & they were very competitively priced.
Installation was impeccable, the tradies were polite, punctual, and did an amazing job.
Customer service was just as great, they made the process so easy & stress free and everyone we spoke to throughout the process was helpful and efficient.

Fantastic service

The sales and qouting was made easy and explained so we could understand. Matt was very helpful in every question we had. The date booked for installation didn't change and they guys installing the system were brilliant. Very Friendly and polite. I was hesitant on getting a bigger system as we had 10 panels but everything was explained and I felt it was such a good deal so I changed. And we have the Telsa battery which has just topped it all off.. Thanks again to Matt and the team for making this an easy process.. Show additional information

Great product and installation

James, the salesman, is a great guy and very helpful. Lachy and his team of installers arrived nicely on time and did a superb job. I couldn't fault them in any way.

The only negative point is that I found it was very difficult getting hold of the staff once I signed up as there is no direct number to call the people you're dealing with after signing up which was frustrating at times. Overall very happy though and would highly recommend Venergy.

Positive experience with a professional company!

Informative and knowledgeable sales team and followed through with top service! Looking forward to getting my battery Installed by them too! Show additional information

All went well and excelled my expectation

The process went very smoothly. Everyone I had contact with was professional, punctual and knew what they were doing.
We had a small problem that was quickly identified and resolved immediately.

Excellent solar system and installation

The sales/quoting process went very well. I took my time to ensure I understood what I was getting and that the system met my requirements. I asked a number of questions and they were answered promptly.
The solar company initiated the grid connection and this was completed the week before the panels and inverter installation. I was given a date for the solar installation which suited me and the installers arrived on time and did a very professional job.
Overall the process has gone very smoothly and I am very happy with my solar system

Competitive quote and communications to be improved

Sales and quotes are competitive in comparison to other vendors.
Installation was good, but lack of communications between sales and installation employees. I'd specified to have the inverter to be located inside the garage, yet when the installation employees were at the site, their understanding was to install beside the switchboard which is outside the garage. Lucky that I was onsite to clear up the miscommunication. Also, there was a hole made at the external of the wall and not being sealed off completely. My wife was told that was not required. Is that the case? Other than that, the overall installation was punctual, good quality so far but we haven't turned on the system yet! We do appreciate that they've even fixed one of our switchboard circuit without additional surcharge.

Customer service wasn't perfect either. We have to ask them when are we expecting to have the Smart Meter installed, but the sales employee said will be 20 business days. Only after following up with our energy provider - Simply Energy ourselves, the provider said they didn't receive any correspondence from Venergy. None of this is Venergy fault as they did send the SA Power Network approval letter early March and installation data info through to Simply Energy Early April. It is just that Simply Energy didn't pick that up until we rang Simply Energy telling them the exact time and date of the Venergy correspondence on request for Smart Meter. My strong suggestion to Venergy is to remember to "COPY" the owners in the correspondence they sent to Simply for the request of the Smart Meter. This will help us understanding what's the progress and the reference communication. Now, we finally have the reference number regarding the Smart Meter, but the exact installation date for Smart Meter is yet to be carried out. Question, does the standard 20 business days waiting period for the installation of Smart Meter is to commence from the approval date of the SA Power Network or upon the installation date and paperwork submission to our provider?

Having the complete solar system installed and not connected to the grid and used is quite frustrating.

Venergy - A Professional Approach

Sales/quoting - very informative, responsive to questions & subsequent emails
Installation - rofessional, well organised, unobtrusive, worked hard
Customer Service - have walked the walk rather than just talking the talk. Showed genuine interest in supporting the customer & not just making a sale

Very Professional

Very smooth transaction from quote to installation, Very helpful, every step was explained in detail, helped with grid connection Show additional information

Very pleased with our solar system!

After feeling quite overwhelmed with all of the options and information, we're really pleased with the outcome. Paul took the time to provide clear information and a detailed quote and was responsive to questions. Installation was efficient, completed to a high standard and the Sunpower panels look great. Some changes to the panel layout were required on the day, and these were communicated clearly. System is working really well! Show additional information

Venergy Solar

Price was similar to other quotes but using higher quality panels.

Installation team friendly and punctual.

Customer service team organised connection, set up monitoring etc and happy to continue to provide a service after the installation (answering questions, providing support).

Highly recommend Venergy

Fantastic installation.

Everything was perfect . happy about start to end process. customer service was good installation as Tidy. Show additional information

Great Experience all round

I went with Venergy because they offered the best deal, and kept me well informed of all the options with no high pressure sales techniques. I opted for a slightly smaller system than initially specced up to fit my budget, and they came back with a second adjusted quote no problem. These initial talks with Paul were fantastic - he explained the various numbers involved, provided me with graphs of expected energy production throughout the year based on the panel layout selected, and talked through the options available for panel types and so on. At no point was there any false pressure like "end of month specials" like some other installers presented me with.
The installation process was fine, and any issues that arose (such as having my meter in the neighbour's garage) were dealt with professionally and promptly.
After installation they've been great, and even sent someone round to help me get the new WiFi password into the inverter so it can communicate with the SolarWeb website in realtime.
I've been watching my usage keenly, and seeing it correspond almost exactly with the estimates I was initially given. And my first bill's come in, and it's all real!
I would highly recommend Venergy to anyone looking to install home solar in South Australia.

Not perfect but did their best to make amends

Sought 4 quotes. Three from SA suppliers and one of those TV advertised products. TV product/ service was avoided - due to inferior quality, poor service and the whole experience felt like a scam. Three local proposals were evenly matched for price and well mannered consultant. In the end, selected Venergy. Overall, the experience was positive. From payment to a running system in a couple of weeks. There were a few challenges faced on install, however Venergy/ Installers returned to make amends. So far, the system is generating as expected. My main concern now is roof leaks, but have not yet had the chance to have a close look - nor have we had any rains. This would not really be the fault of the installers - just an ageing tiled roof, however it is something I recommend people consider when installing solar on an old roof.

I would recommend Venergy based on my experience to date. Quality, service, installation and follow up.

Excellent Installers

Sales person was very well prepared and presented. The installers were excellent and did a great job. From time of quote to installation was very good. Dealing with the company is always professional and helpful. Show additional information

Great battery install

When we decided to get a Tesla Powerwall installed we did the normal thing by ringing around to get quotes and Venergy was one of them. Right from the start they just seemed to be very professional and up to speed with what was going to happen and kept me up to date with the process. Everything happened very seamlessly and before I knew it the install day came around. On time and ready to go these installers were terrific, they were polite, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. Even stopping to ask me questions and giving me different ideas with the installation. Very impressed.
The whole process was excellent and even the follow up communication from the “boss” just to make sure everything was ok.
Can’t say enough about them and the install. Highly recommended.

Great people, very trust worthy, honest and efficient.

Quote was easy, James McGowan was awesome n took the time to come n see me to explain how it all worked. Installation guys were awesome n very knowledgeable. Show additional information