Venergy Reviews

About Venergy, Solar Installers

Venergy
Gold Partner
Venergy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 88 139 522 213  ABN active since 17 Sep 2009 | Venergy Pty. Ltd.
ACN: 139 522 213  ACN active since 17 Sep 2009 | Venergy Pty. Ltd.
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 228457C Venergy Pty Ltd

QLD: 84478 Venergy Pty Ltd

SA: BLD 247965 Venergy Pty. Ltd.

VIC: REC 28563 Venergy Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $6,400 - $7,900 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Venergy is a long-standing solar installer in Australia. We have successfully installed thousands of systems nationwide since 2009 including many large, high-profile commercial installations and thousands of Australian family homes. Our product warranties are longer, and our post-sales service has been proven more reliable than many others operating in the solar market today.

As one of the pioneering solar specialists in the industry, Venergy has established a solid track record in providing top quality products and carrying out installation in accordance with the highest standards available. Venergy's key advantage is its structure -- it is owned, led, and managed by engineers and electricians. This technical expertise throughout all levels of management enables Venergy to be extremely efficient in their installation procedures and quality assurance. Venergy creates a seamless and friendly interface that starts with pre-installation design and is the beginning of our relationship with you.

Our licensed and fully CEC-accredited installers are also employees and that also makes a real difference in the way we engage our customers; not just initially when attending to an install but also for after-sales service and following up queries/support. Our install staff are long term employees and are often a valuable source of information for customers during and post install.

" Established solar retailer since 2009.

" Our In-house engineers and electricians will provide a no-obligation, free proposal. We will even come to site where required to ensure the best possible install.

" Our installers are long-term employees.

" Our proposal will be fixed and you can be assured there will be no hidden charges.

" Go Solar, Trust Venergy!

Venergy Solar Reviews

Very pleased with our solar system!

After feeling quite overwhelmed with all of the options and information, we're really pleased with the outcome. Paul took the time to provide clear information and a detailed quote and was responsive to questions. Installation was efficient, completed to a high standard and the Sunpower panels look great. Some changes to the panel layout were required on the day, and these were communicated clearly. System is working really well! Show additional information

Venergy Solar

Price was similar to other quotes but using higher quality panels.

Installation team friendly and punctual.

Customer service team organised connection, set up monitoring etc and happy to continue to provide a service after the installation (answering questions, providing support).

Highly recommend Venergy

High quality streamlined company. Highly recommended.

We are very happy with our install and throughout the process Venergy took the time and made adjustments based on our solar energy goals (both short and long term - we wanted to be able to add more capacity as well as battery storage later). Every person we dealt with was efficient, knowledgeable and put in the extra effort to make sure we got what we wanted and understood our choices. The design was high quality and the quote competitive and everyone we dealt with was prompt, professional and extremely helpful. We appreciated that all work was in-house, as are service and repairs.

Our only suggestion would be to clarify some of the timelines and responsibilities. We were a little confused on when we could apply for the smart meter install and which documentation was needed. Venergy were very helpful and prompt when asked, but we sometimes felt we weren't 100% clear on the process so this is mostly a suggestion on where more details could be provided in the updates sent out by Venergy to help customers. As another example, we're waiting for our Fronius monitoring account and aren't exactly sure how this happens - although from past experience we know Venergy will get this working for us, it would be nice to have a clearer idea of when/how we should expect this to happen.

Fantastic installation.

Everything was perfect . happy about start to end process. customer service was good installation as Tidy. Show additional information

Great Experience all round

I went with Venergy because they offered the best deal, and kept me well informed of all the options with no high pressure sales techniques. I opted for a slightly smaller system than initially specced up to fit my budget, and they came back with a second adjusted quote no problem. These initial talks with Paul were fantastic - he explained the various numbers involved, provided me with graphs of expected energy production throughout the year based on the panel layout selected, and talked through the options available for panel types and so on. At no point was there any false pressure like "end of month specials" like some other installers presented me with.
The installation process was fine, and any issues that arose (such as having my meter in the neighbour's garage) were dealt with professionally and promptly.
After installation they've been great, and even sent someone round to help me get the new WiFi password into the inverter so it can communicate with the SolarWeb website in realtime.
I've been watching my usage keenly, and seeing it correspond almost exactly with the estimates I was initially given. And my first bill's come in, and it's all real!
I would highly recommend Venergy to anyone looking to install home solar in South Australia.

Not perfect but did their best to make amends

Sought 4 quotes. Three from SA suppliers and one of those TV advertised products. TV product/ service was avoided - due to inferior quality, poor service and the whole experience felt like a scam. Three local proposals were evenly matched for price and well mannered consultant. In the end, selected Venergy. Overall, the experience was positive. From payment to a running system in a couple of weeks. There were a few challenges faced on install, however Venergy/ Installers returned to make amends. So far, the system is generating as expected. My main concern now is roof leaks, but have not yet had the chance to have a close look - nor have we had any rains. This would not really be the fault of the installers - just an ageing tiled roof, however it is something I recommend people consider when installing solar on an old roof.

I would recommend Venergy based on my experience to date. Quality, service, installation and follow up.

Excellent Installers

Sales person was very well prepared and presented. The installers were excellent and did a great job. From time of quote to installation was very good. Dealing with the company is always professional and helpful. Show additional information

Great battery install

When we decided to get a Tesla Powerwall installed we did the normal thing by ringing around to get quotes and Venergy was one of them. Right from the start they just seemed to be very professional and up to speed with what was going to happen and kept me up to date with the process. Everything happened very seamlessly and before I knew it the install day came around. On time and ready to go these installers were terrific, they were polite, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. Even stopping to ask me questions and giving me different ideas with the installation. Very impressed.
The whole process was excellent and even the follow up communication from the “boss” just to make sure everything was ok.
Can’t say enough about them and the install. Highly recommended.

Great people, very trust worthy, honest and efficient.

Quote was easy, James McGowan was awesome n took the time to come n see me to explain how it all worked. Installation guys were awesome n very knowledgeable. Show additional information
There appeared to be poor communication between the sales person and the office.

Indicative installation date given by salesman as 15/05/19
On 12/05/19 I contacted the office to confirm the 15th only to be told they hadn't made application to Origin Energy as they hadn't received the meter ID information. This was taken by the salesman when he returned for the contract signing.

The upshot was that installation would be delayed until July due to panels being on the high seas or awaiting customs clearance; Very vague!!!

With 2 days notice we were advised that installation would be on 29/05/2019 which then proceeded satisfactorily.

Much of the paperwork was in the wrong name; John Howard instead of John Adamson!

We still await information on the remote monitoring function of our Fronius inverter.

Overall though the experience has been satisfactory however their paper / information trail needs refinement.

Fantastic all around

From origional quote to after installation it was a positive experience. Will highly reccomend Venergy to all. Show additional information

Painless Installation

Not the cheapest system available, but that was by design. We have a house built on quality and we want a quality solar system and installer that will be there if we need them in the future....even though we should not need them if the quality of the system rings true.
Installation crew were terrific, they were polite, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. Very impressed.
So far customer service has been great and have been fully informed with regular updates along the entire installation process. System and Apps are working fine...when the sun shines....It is meant to be Summer I thought...

Competent Installers. Communication from head office could improve.

Installation was completed across 3 days. Took them a bit longer because of extreme hot weather on the original install date.

Installation team left a little bit of mess. Some cable off-cuts, stripped insulation and a bit of brick dust around exterior walls. Not too bad though. Actually pretty tidy compared to the average sparky in my experience.

Before the install I was in touch with 3 different people. I got the feeling they didn't really talk to each other very closely. I didn't necessarily get a coherent message from them all, and it sketched me out a little bit.

The first guy I spoke to was pretty helpful in the end though. He would get back to me very quickly, even after hours.

Solid Company with good sales and service

Venergy- The quote was given in a timely manner and there was no high pressure sales, which I liked. James stated that he would call me to ask what I thought of the quote and system offered and to allow for further questions to be asked. After I accepted the quote we negotiated a 3 week installation which was adhered too, which was nice. The installation went well no major problems the system is now operating even dealing with AGL was pleasant? After AGL were notified, and the paperwork submitted by Venergy- AGL change over the meter in a timely manner. Seamless process I would highly recommend Venergy for your solar needs. Well done guys. Show additional information

Good experience

Sales process quick and easy.
Installation quick and tidy.
Customer service good.

Could not fault the whole process!

From the quotation process through to installation, commissioning and handover the whole experience was fantastic. The technicians who came to site were very knowledgeable and showed great workmanship. Show additional information

Great install and quality System.

Highly knowledgeable Customer Service. Took the time to plan the install. High quality components. I would highly recommend Matt and Aaron from VENERGY for Solar. Show additional information

Protracted installation - 3 months

Follow-up was at times a tad spasmodic although always civil.
Team when they arrived the second time ( now prepared for two storey building ) worked efficiently.

6.6 kw system

Installation was performed professionally and on time friendly crew were on site and provided me with all the information i needed to know about the system i had purchased and how it works. Show additional information

Great product and installation

James, the salesman, is a great guy and very helpful. Lachy and his team of installers arrived nicely on time and did a superb job. I couldn't fault them in any way.

The only negative point is that I found it was very difficult getting hold of the staff once I signed up as there is no direct number to call the people you're dealing with after signing up which was frustrating at times. Overall very happy though and would highly recommend Venergy.

6.4kw system

The whole process was very easy. Jobs looks very tidy. Great customer service after too. Show additional information

Excellent solar system and installation

The sales/quoting process went very well. I took my time to ensure I understood what I was getting and that the system met my requirements. I asked a number of questions and they were answered promptly.
The solar company initiated the grid connection and this was completed the week before the panels and inverter installation. I was given a date for the solar installation which suited me and the installers arrived on time and did a very professional job.
Overall the process has gone very smoothly and I am very happy with my solar system
Made at follow up calls and was the only company who seemed to care Show additional information

Impressive installation team.

Very polished performance from a crew that knew their job.
Impressed with the after install cleanup.

Great Price. Excellent Follow Up. A few hiccups but very handled!

Initial 'sales' process was excellent. The rep was very helpful and informative. After comparing other systems, I was very happy with the price.

Had some small troubles along the way with keeping me in the loop around install dates etc. Hadn't heard anything for 2-3 weeks and it was only when I rang that an install date was booked just 3 days later. I felt like if I didn't make that call, it might have been a while until I had a date booked.

They had a 'flow chart' of each step with the idea of keeping me in the loop of where it was at at each stage which wasn't kept up to date in the end.

Come install day, the guys were very punctual and knowledgeable. I spoke with the installer who did a good job of explaining where and how he would install the panels.

On completion of the install we were left with a broken gutter and misaligned panels. Why the 5 star review you ask? Because the follow up/rectification was extremely prompt. I emailed at 5:30pm to express my concerns, I received an apology phone call later that evening and they came out the next morning, fixed the gutter and straightened up the panels with no questions.

While the process wasn't hiccup free, I understand mistakes can happen and it's the follow up which is important which I couldn't fault.

More than happy to recommend Venergy (and have done so!). I feel they genuinely care about their customers and endeavor to so the best they can.

Neat install, great customer service

Lead installer Jordan was very helpful in answering all our questions and insured that the system was installed with immaculate quality.
Very impressed with Venergy as a whole, they made the entire process as smooth and painless as possible.

Excellent installation

Very happy with all aspects of our dealings with Venergy.
Installation team of Ben and Jordan were a pleasure to deal with.

Above and Beyond a credit to the industry

This company is a shining star in the industry. I have had nothing but positive dealings with all in this company, I was dealing directly with the man in charge from start to finish, many discussions were had and all questions answered promptly. The day of installation was no different to well mannered and polite installers arrived early and got to work installing what can only be described as a masterpiece of engineering and design (sunpower max400 panels) WOW these are sublime panels.The install was extremely professional and well and truly to Cec specs,Ben the head electrician ran me thru all functions and procedures, they cleaned up all there mess.

I was then visited by management to make sure all was going well and I was happy with the installers. A couple of days after installation I was again give a call by the ceo to make sure I was happy with the install and all was operating ok and thanked for using there business
I could not have asked for a better experience and no I am not easily pleased.
Was told panels in stock but still no panels 3 months later so far. Hence service rating. Show additional information
I had a great experience dealing with Venergy. They explained everything and kept me informed during the entire process. Great system, great price and great service. I highly recommend them to anyone looking at solar installation. Show additional information
I would like to give a 5 for customer service, but since the install 4 weeks ago I haven't yet had any communication about the meter install which they said they will organise. I have contacted them twice with no answer. Show additional information
Very happy with the quality of the system & the energy we are creating/saving. Should have done it a lot sooner. The whole process was very easy. Show additional information
Amazingly quick and efficient. Show additional information
This was installed on the baha’i community centre, We found the company and management to be very forthcoming in providing their information and helped us at every step. We especially liked how they use their own employees and manage the job.

Installers cleaned up and were polite, very professional.
Company was very professional and easy to deal with. Installation of quality Fronius Inverter and QCell Pannels was perfect. Installers took care and pride with their work. Can’t recommend them enough. Show additional information
Best price and amazing quality of work.
Amazing customer service and even gave me follow up phone calls to see how the unit is going.
Highly recommend.
A pleasant experience and a good fit for our budget and great components for the cost.
Install techs and account liaison were courteous and informative.
I would recommend Venergy.
Was very impressed with the folks from VENERGY. The installation was a difficult a one due to the steep angle of the roof, but the team did an excellent job. And was pleased by the follow up by the management team from VENERGY. The only down side for the moment is that although the system has been installed for 3 weeks my energy provider still has not got round to installing/replacing the electricity meter to accommodate the PV system. It's disappointing that AGL has not delivered the same level of service, other than a vague schedule when the meter will be installed. Am looking forward to the day when we can finally switch the system on, and provide VENERGY an excellent testimonial for their great service. Kind regards Roderick Show additional information
The two installers were fantastic, in very trying conditions, rain high winds and hail they got the job done. Very happy. Show additional information