Venergy Reviews

About Venergy, Solar Installers

Venergy
Gold Partner
Venergy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 88 139 522 213  ABN active since 17 Sep 2009 | Venergy Pty. Ltd.
ACN: 139 522 213  ACN active since 17 Sep 2009 | Venergy Pty. Ltd.
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 228457C Venergy Pty Ltd

QLD: 84478 Venergy Pty Ltd

SA: BLD 247965 Venergy Pty. Ltd.

VIC: REC 28563 Venergy Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $12,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Venergy is a long-standing solar installer in Australia. We have successfully installed thousands of systems nationwide since 2009 including many large, high-profile commercial installations and thousands of Australian family homes. Our product warranties are longer, and our post-sales service has been proven more reliable than many others operating in the solar market today.

As one of the pioneering solar specialists in the industry, Venergy has established a solid track record in providing top quality products and carrying out installation in accordance with the highest standards available. Venergy's key advantage is its structure -- it is owned, led, and managed by engineers and electricians. This technical expertise throughout all levels of management enables Venergy to be extremely efficient in their installation procedures and quality assurance. Venergy creates a seamless and friendly interface that starts with pre-installation design and is the beginning of our relationship with you.

Our licensed and fully CEC-accredited installers are also employees and that also makes a real difference in the way we engage our customers; not just initially when attending to an install but also for after-sales service and following up queries/support. Our install staff are long term employees and are often a valuable source of information for customers during and post install.

" Established solar retailer since 2009.

" Our In-house engineers and electricians will provide a no-obligation, free proposal. We will even come to site where required to ensure the best possible install.

" Our installers are long-term employees.

" Our proposal will be fixed and you can be assured there will be no hidden charges.

" Go Solar, Trust Venergy!

Venergy Solar Reviews

Superior system with professional installation at affordable price.

Very happy with the whole process. Design of system perfectly used available roof area to deliver maximum returns. The TESLA battery component allows system to keep delivering when sun light disappears.
Professionally installed by courteous staff. Every step of process was described and explained in easy to understand handbook provided.
Quoted system represented a large investment which I am more than happy with and believe will pay for itself easily within 3 years.

Good experience

Sales process quick and easy.
Installation quick and tidy.
Customer service good.

Come on Summer.

A job well done in less than a day, despite interruptions of rain.
The guys were friendly and helpful.
I just hope the system works. Still waiting for inspection and activation.

Venergy knows how to treat their customers with respect and excellent service

From the start of the process, Paul, the salesman, was down to earth, realistic and not trying to push something onto me I didn’t want. Paul gave me the impression he was someone I could trust and rely upon to give factual, correct information about his products and other products in the marketplace.

With the install, Ben and his team, were polite, respectful and friendly. They did the job without being intrusive or arrogant and showed a lot of pride in the work they do.

I feel we made the right choice in going with Venergy from an all round point of view.

Like clockwork

From the sales quote then smoothe install we are very happy with our choice of supplier...

Inspector arrived within 5 days of completion and switch was turned on...

Highly recommend

Great product at a value for money price, coupled with prompt and professional installation

I received 3 quotes and all were very different and presentable...warranting consideration of exactly what did I want? After deciding on a quality product at a reasonable price, I opted for Venergy and they reacted promptly with installation done within a few weeks afterwards. They arranged all subsidies within that time and the installers were professional, polite & knowledgable. It looks great and at present I haven't yet been given a tutorial of how to read it all but am confident all will be realised in the short term. Very happy with all processes. The only one knock i would have is that the roof plan of panels to be installed was not followed from what was agreed and it was only after I made queries as they were installing the panels that I was advised they were required to change the plan to put them on an east facing roof as the antenna and tree on the north side would have cast a shadow and impact on the efficiency. I was satisfied with their professional opinion and understood but nevertheless it should have been discussed with me prior to commencement. But overall very happy with the result. Show additional information

Great pre sales service but they fell down on the install

The sales team at Venergy was amazing. They were both courteous and helpful.
This was the main reason that we went with them.
However when it came to install day things did not go to plan. Our panels did not arrive and the rack mounting sat for 4 days without panels while they tried to sort this out. There was a communication breakdown during this time and we had to follow up the install team to sort everything out.
With that said the system Venergy provided was cost effective and efficient. It is a great addition to our home.

Simply the best Solar System

After extensive research into all the solar + battery options available in 2020 I walked in off the street to talk to Venergy. Arthur V explained all the options available and then did an analysis of what would be best for my house. It was very impressive. Everything was explained clearly and upfront with plenty of information and no hard sell. This impressed me from the start as I had experienced nothing but hard sell from other companies. The quality of the system on offer from Venergy, the competitive price and the customer support really helped me make the decision to commit.

I decided to go ahead with a 6.6kW system plus battery using 20 Sunpower panels, a Fronius inverter and a Tesla battery. My install was delayed because of constant rain but Venergy stayed in contact and as soon as the weather allowed the installation commenced. Brandon and Finn did an outstanding job taking my old panels down and installing the new panels and inverter. Very tidy, careful and clean installation. I have a tile roof and Brandon and Finn took care to replace any cracked tiles. Aaron S installed the Tesla battery and made sure it was sited neatly and worked with my switchboard and smart meter. He did an outstanding and thorough job. Nothing was too much trouble and his high level of professionalism was really appreciated.

Venergy is an outstanding Australian Solar company. Their customer support is prompt and thorough. I am grateful to James Mc for always answering my calls and giving me all the time I needed. All the team members I have had dealings with have been outstanding.

It is obvious to me that Venergy was founded by solar enthusiasts who back their products with total commitment. You would be mad not to choose Venergy. The solar market is full of companies offering cheap deals. But behind those cheap deals are inferior products and little customer service.

It is nearly a week since my install and it is a mid-June Winter day that is cloudy with showers. Despite the clouds and showers, my solar system and battery covered 65% of electricity use in the house. How good is that? I can only imagine how perfect Summer will be!

Very happy with everything

They made everything easy and explained the full process, the installation team were very friendly and done an awesome job Show additional information

Fantastic service and installer

James was fantastic to deal with, answered any questions or concerns we had. Very pleased with our system and recommend them highly. Show additional information

Excellent

Courteous patient pressure free detailed process. Installation very punctual friendly polite super tidy taking time to explain everything. Currently organising the grid connection Show additional information

Greatest guys I've ever dealt with in the power game I insist people use them FANTASTIC

Greatest guys I've ever used, came out after hours to get things correct always contactable straight up honest advice
ABSOLUTEY AWESOME!!!!!

Wonderful Service

From first point of contact everything went really smoothly. Everyone involved in the whole process was wonderful. I have done a lot of research and believe I found the best company out there. Highly recommend this company. They also helped to organise the grid connection Thanks guys!!! Show additional information

Awesome installer & Incredible customer service

From start to finish, we couldn't fault Venergy on their processes or quality of work.
The Sales process was easy & they were very competitively priced.
Installation was impeccable, the tradies were polite, punctual, and did an amazing job.
Customer service was just as great, they made the process so easy & stress free and everyone we spoke to throughout the process was helpful and efficient.

Fantastic service

The sales and qouting was made easy and explained so we could understand. Matt was very helpful in every question we had. The date booked for installation didn't change and they guys installing the system were brilliant. Very Friendly and polite. I was hesitant on getting a bigger system as we had 10 panels but everything was explained and I felt it was such a good deal so I changed. And we have the Telsa battery which has just topped it all off.. Thanks again to Matt and the team for making this an easy process.. Show additional information

Great product and installation

James, the salesman, is a great guy and very helpful. Lachy and his team of installers arrived nicely on time and did a superb job. I couldn't fault them in any way.

The only negative point is that I found it was very difficult getting hold of the staff once I signed up as there is no direct number to call the people you're dealing with after signing up which was frustrating at times. Overall very happy though and would highly recommend Venergy.

Positive experience with a professional company!

Informative and knowledgeable sales team and followed through with top service! Looking forward to getting my battery Installed by them too! Show additional information

All went well and excelled my expectation

The process went very smoothly. Everyone I had contact with was professional, punctual and knew what they were doing.
We had a small problem that was quickly identified and resolved immediately.

Excellent solar system and installation

The sales/quoting process went very well. I took my time to ensure I understood what I was getting and that the system met my requirements. I asked a number of questions and they were answered promptly.
The solar company initiated the grid connection and this was completed the week before the panels and inverter installation. I was given a date for the solar installation which suited me and the installers arrived on time and did a very professional job.
Overall the process has gone very smoothly and I am very happy with my solar system

Competitive quote and communications to be improved

Sales and quotes are competitive in comparison to other vendors.
Installation was good, but lack of communications between sales and installation employees. I'd specified to have the inverter to be located inside the garage, yet when the installation employees were at the site, their understanding was to install beside the switchboard which is outside the garage. Lucky that I was onsite to clear up the miscommunication. Also, there was a hole made at the external of the wall and not being sealed off completely. My wife was told that was not required. Is that the case? Other than that, the overall installation was punctual, good quality so far but we haven't turned on the system yet! We do appreciate that they've even fixed one of our switchboard circuit without additional surcharge.

Customer service wasn't perfect either. We have to ask them when are we expecting to have the Smart Meter installed, but the sales employee said will be 20 business days. Only after following up with our energy provider - Simply Energy ourselves, the provider said they didn't receive any correspondence from Venergy. None of this is Venergy fault as they did send the SA Power Network approval letter early March and installation data info through to Simply Energy Early April. It is just that Simply Energy didn't pick that up until we rang Simply Energy telling them the exact time and date of the Venergy correspondence on request for Smart Meter. My strong suggestion to Venergy is to remember to "COPY" the owners in the correspondence they sent to Simply for the request of the Smart Meter. This will help us understanding what's the progress and the reference communication. Now, we finally have the reference number regarding the Smart Meter, but the exact installation date for Smart Meter is yet to be carried out. Question, does the standard 20 business days waiting period for the installation of Smart Meter is to commence from the approval date of the SA Power Network or upon the installation date and paperwork submission to our provider?

Having the complete solar system installed and not connected to the grid and used is quite frustrating.

Venergy - A Professional Approach

Sales/quoting - very informative, responsive to questions & subsequent emails
Installation - rofessional, well organised, unobtrusive, worked hard
Customer Service - have walked the walk rather than just talking the talk. Showed genuine interest in supporting the customer & not just making a sale

Very Professional

Very smooth transaction from quote to installation, Very helpful, every step was explained in detail, helped with grid connection Show additional information

Very pleased with our solar system!

After feeling quite overwhelmed with all of the options and information, we're really pleased with the outcome. Paul took the time to provide clear information and a detailed quote and was responsive to questions. Installation was efficient, completed to a high standard and the Sunpower panels look great. Some changes to the panel layout were required on the day, and these were communicated clearly. System is working really well! Show additional information

Venergy Solar

Price was similar to other quotes but using higher quality panels.

Installation team friendly and punctual.

Customer service team organised connection, set up monitoring etc and happy to continue to provide a service after the installation (answering questions, providing support).

Highly recommend Venergy

High quality streamlined company. Highly recommended.

We are very happy with our install and throughout the process Venergy took the time and made adjustments based on our solar energy goals (both short and long term - we wanted to be able to add more capacity as well as battery storage later). Every person we dealt with was efficient, knowledgeable and put in the extra effort to make sure we got what we wanted and understood our choices. The design was high quality and the quote competitive and everyone we dealt with was prompt, professional and extremely helpful. We appreciated that all work was in-house, as are service and repairs.

Our only suggestion would be to clarify some of the timelines and responsibilities. We were a little confused on when we could apply for the smart meter install and which documentation was needed. Venergy were very helpful and prompt when asked, but we sometimes felt we weren't 100% clear on the process so this is mostly a suggestion on where more details could be provided in the updates sent out by Venergy to help customers. As another example, we're waiting for our Fronius monitoring account and aren't exactly sure how this happens - although from past experience we know Venergy will get this working for us, it would be nice to have a clearer idea of when/how we should expect this to happen.

Fantastic installation.

Everything was perfect . happy about start to end process. customer service was good installation as Tidy. Show additional information

Great Experience all round

I went with Venergy because they offered the best deal, and kept me well informed of all the options with no high pressure sales techniques. I opted for a slightly smaller system than initially specced up to fit my budget, and they came back with a second adjusted quote no problem. These initial talks with Paul were fantastic - he explained the various numbers involved, provided me with graphs of expected energy production throughout the year based on the panel layout selected, and talked through the options available for panel types and so on. At no point was there any false pressure like "end of month specials" like some other installers presented me with.
The installation process was fine, and any issues that arose (such as having my meter in the neighbour's garage) were dealt with professionally and promptly.
After installation they've been great, and even sent someone round to help me get the new WiFi password into the inverter so it can communicate with the SolarWeb website in realtime.
I've been watching my usage keenly, and seeing it correspond almost exactly with the estimates I was initially given. And my first bill's come in, and it's all real!
I would highly recommend Venergy to anyone looking to install home solar in South Australia.

Not perfect but did their best to make amends

Sought 4 quotes. Three from SA suppliers and one of those TV advertised products. TV product/ service was avoided - due to inferior quality, poor service and the whole experience felt like a scam. Three local proposals were evenly matched for price and well mannered consultant. In the end, selected Venergy. Overall, the experience was positive. From payment to a running system in a couple of weeks. There were a few challenges faced on install, however Venergy/ Installers returned to make amends. So far, the system is generating as expected. My main concern now is roof leaks, but have not yet had the chance to have a close look - nor have we had any rains. This would not really be the fault of the installers - just an ageing tiled roof, however it is something I recommend people consider when installing solar on an old roof.

I would recommend Venergy based on my experience to date. Quality, service, installation and follow up.

Excellent Installers

Sales person was very well prepared and presented. The installers were excellent and did a great job. From time of quote to installation was very good. Dealing with the company is always professional and helpful. Show additional information

Great battery install

When we decided to get a Tesla Powerwall installed we did the normal thing by ringing around to get quotes and Venergy was one of them. Right from the start they just seemed to be very professional and up to speed with what was going to happen and kept me up to date with the process. Everything happened very seamlessly and before I knew it the install day came around. On time and ready to go these installers were terrific, they were polite, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. Even stopping to ask me questions and giving me different ideas with the installation. Very impressed.
The whole process was excellent and even the follow up communication from the “boss” just to make sure everything was ok.
Can’t say enough about them and the install. Highly recommended.

Great people, very trust worthy, honest and efficient.

Quote was easy, James McGowan was awesome n took the time to come n see me to explain how it all worked. Installation guys were awesome n very knowledgeable. Show additional information
There appeared to be poor communication between the sales person and the office.

Indicative installation date given by salesman as 15/05/19
On 12/05/19 I contacted the office to confirm the 15th only to be told they hadn't made application to Origin Energy as they hadn't received the meter ID information. This was taken by the salesman when he returned for the contract signing.

The upshot was that installation would be delayed until July due to panels being on the high seas or awaiting customs clearance; Very vague!!!

With 2 days notice we were advised that installation would be on 29/05/2019 which then proceeded satisfactorily.

Much of the paperwork was in the wrong name; John Howard instead of John Adamson!

We still await information on the remote monitoring function of our Fronius inverter.

Overall though the experience has been satisfactory however their paper / information trail needs refinement.

Fantastic all around

From origional quote to after installation it was a positive experience. Will highly reccomend Venergy to all. Show additional information

Painless Installation

Not the cheapest system available, but that was by design. We have a house built on quality and we want a quality solar system and installer that will be there if we need them in the future....even though we should not need them if the quality of the system rings true.
Installation crew were terrific, they were polite, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. Very impressed.
So far customer service has been great and have been fully informed with regular updates along the entire installation process. System and Apps are working fine...when the sun shines....It is meant to be Summer I thought...

Competent Installers. Communication from head office could improve.

Installation was completed across 3 days. Took them a bit longer because of extreme hot weather on the original install date.

Installation team left a little bit of mess. Some cable off-cuts, stripped insulation and a bit of brick dust around exterior walls. Not too bad though. Actually pretty tidy compared to the average sparky in my experience.

Before the install I was in touch with 3 different people. I got the feeling they didn't really talk to each other very closely. I didn't necessarily get a coherent message from them all, and it sketched me out a little bit.

The first guy I spoke to was pretty helpful in the end though. He would get back to me very quickly, even after hours.

Solid Company with good sales and service

Venergy- The quote was given in a timely manner and there was no high pressure sales, which I liked. James stated that he would call me to ask what I thought of the quote and system offered and to allow for further questions to be asked. After I accepted the quote we negotiated a 3 week installation which was adhered too, which was nice. The installation went well no major problems the system is now operating even dealing with AGL was pleasant? After AGL were notified, and the paperwork submitted by Venergy- AGL change over the meter in a timely manner. Seamless process I would highly recommend Venergy for your solar needs. Well done guys. Show additional information

Could not fault the whole process!

From the quotation process through to installation, commissioning and handover the whole experience was fantastic. The technicians who came to site were very knowledgeable and showed great workmanship. Show additional information

Great install and quality System.

Highly knowledgeable Customer Service. Took the time to plan the install. High quality components. I would highly recommend Matt and Aaron from VENERGY for Solar. Show additional information

Protracted installation - 3 months

Follow-up was at times a tad spasmodic although always civil.
Team when they arrived the second time ( now prepared for two storey building ) worked efficiently.

6.6 kw system

Installation was performed professionally and on time friendly crew were on site and provided me with all the information i needed to know about the system i had purchased and how it works. Show additional information

6.4kw system

The whole process was very easy. Jobs looks very tidy. Great customer service after too. Show additional information
Made at follow up calls and was the only company who seemed to care Show additional information

Impressive installation team.

Very polished performance from a crew that knew their job.
Impressed with the after install cleanup.

Great Price. Excellent Follow Up. A few hiccups but very handled!

Initial 'sales' process was excellent. The rep was very helpful and informative. After comparing other systems, I was very happy with the price.

Had some small troubles along the way with keeping me in the loop around install dates etc. Hadn't heard anything for 2-3 weeks and it was only when I rang that an install date was booked just 3 days later. I felt like if I didn't make that call, it might have been a while until I had a date booked.

They had a 'flow chart' of each step with the idea of keeping me in the loop of where it was at at each stage which wasn't kept up to date in the end.

Come install day, the guys were very punctual and knowledgeable. I spoke with the installer who did a good job of explaining where and how he would install the panels.

On completion of the install we were left with a broken gutter and misaligned panels. Why the 5 star review you ask? Because the follow up/rectification was extremely prompt. I emailed at 5:30pm to express my concerns, I received an apology phone call later that evening and they came out the next morning, fixed the gutter and straightened up the panels with no questions.

While the process wasn't hiccup free, I understand mistakes can happen and it's the follow up which is important which I couldn't fault.

More than happy to recommend Venergy (and have done so!). I feel they genuinely care about their customers and endeavor to so the best they can.

Neat install, great customer service

Lead installer Jordan was very helpful in answering all our questions and insured that the system was installed with immaculate quality.
Very impressed with Venergy as a whole, they made the entire process as smooth and painless as possible.

Excellent installation

Very happy with all aspects of our dealings with Venergy.
Installation team of Ben and Jordan were a pleasure to deal with.