Case Statewide Solar

Case Statewide Solar Reviews

Established in the Macarthur area since 2008, CASE Statewide Solar have been providing Solar and Battery Storage solutions for homes and businesses. Our Clean Energy Council Accredited Designers and Installers have been engineering systems tailored for the individual customers needs with both budget and performance in mind. Our design crew have access to the best tools, and we can provide shading assessments which allows for the best placement of panels to maximise your solar output. Since our inception, we have been entrusted with many larger scale commercial systems, including the 420kW IKEA Rhodes car park installation, which was completed in 2017. This system installation seen our portfolio range from 1kW Installations to 420kW.

Reviewers report paying: $4,990 - $5,138 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Case Statewide Solar Reviews (81)

4.4/5

Solar made easy

Same day quotes, extremely accommodating of our time needs. Got the job done quickly when we agreed to the sale

Solar Quotes the way to go

I followed your final recommendation. I don't know much about solar but your team was very helpful . I was offered cheaper quotes and was told your recommended solar company is too expensive. However my family decided to go with you. Thanks for your help..

CASE Statewide Solar

I highly recommend CASE Statewide Solar. They were a pleasure to deal with and very professional. Tom and his team did an outstanding job from quoting, the design and installation of the system.

Exceptional work

Case statewide solar company very helpful, overall price extremely happy, staff very friendly and cleaned up after finished job. Would highly recommend them to anyone

Great installation

In terms of pricing, I think we got some great products at a good price. Some really good panels and an excellent inverter. The installation team were really good. Turned up early and worked very efficiently throughout the install. Even when it rained part way through, they remained on site to see if the rain would pass and they were quick to get back to work as soon as it stopped to finish the job.

Overall I'm really happy with the end result.

Solid job

Very happy with the entire process.
Had a first call with Chris months ago, with detailed options and quotation.
We didn't proceed at the time, but when I reached out again and Chris was happy to come over for a site survey and refresh the quote, and we then placed an order and 10% deposit.
A few weeks later the crew turned up on the day scheduled, all very polite and professional young blokes.
They couldn't complete on the day due to rain, but came back the next business day to complete the job.
Unlike many tradies they left the site spotless, which I really appreciate.
They did a solid job, install looks great (6 panels facing east and 12 panels facing west).
Now just waiting for a login to the SMA app so I can see the solar juice flowing.

Great installation at a great price

Chris and the team were absolutely amazing and made the process effortless. Definitely will use them again for future houses

Local company with showroom. In house professional installation.

Searched and searched before I decided on the inverter and panel brand I wanted.Rang around for quotes and my causin recommended these guys.They recommended the same set up I found in my research.

Install was super clean.They pointed out dodgy installs at the neighbours place.Top quality tradespeople not contractors rushing for a buck.

Fantastic Installer

Great installer that installs quality products. They have great customer service and went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% happy with my system.

Fast and efficient with both quotes and installation

Very efficient, had the quote quickly, provided lots of information and was happy to answer any questions
Installed system last week, guys were great, friendly, turned up when they said they would.
Not yet connected to the grid, but they have booked it in, so should be done within the next week or so.
Company was easy to deal with and they took care of everything. Would highly recommend.

Original Review on 26-07-2020:

Reliable, quality, no nonsense solar provider and installer

Case Statewide Solar provided a prompt response and quotation using quality components and tailoring the system to our needs. The installation was completed shortly after proceeding with the quotation and up and running the same day. The team were very professional and punctual. They organised absolutely everything from setup, solar training also connection and notification to our energy provider. The whole process was simple and stress free all handled by Case Statewide Solar. I highly recommend you consider Case Statewide Solar for your solar energy needs. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Brett: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has exceeded my expectations with my energy account being in credit of around $198 for the first quarter and $110 after the second full quarter.

Good so far

The quote was quick and easy to understand.
The booking for the install was quite easy. There was miscommunication between the technician doing the installation and the sales team. As the technician advised me the invoice would be forwarded to me, where the sales team advised the invoice was the same one I received weeks earlier when I signed my contract.
The only negative point so far is that it took 7 days for the paperwork to be sent to the supply (AGL) which is longer then I would have expected. As a result my installation was two and a half weeks ago and I am still not connected to take advantage of my solar panels.

Original Review on 23-06-2020:

Friendly, professional, great value and a positive experience

Case Statewide Solar designed a panel system which maximized solar efficiency for our home. The quoting process and ability of the salesperson to explain things factually and clearly really helped throughout the process. All questions were addressed In a way which showed a practical understanding of solar systems combined with meeting our needs. Friendly and efficient, communication was great and the installation process was neat, tidy and quick. Everything from design, installation to liaising with our power company was covered, making this a stress free process. To top it off price was very competitive. This is a family owned business that looks after its customers. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Mary-Lynn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Our energy bills over Summer have been in credit.

Original Review on 12-06-2020:

Very pleased with helpful and knowledgeable Sales Person, prompt quotation process. Installation Team were excellent

Sales person was excellent, knowledgeable, helpful and patient. Quoting process was simple and straight forward.
Installation Team were great, on-time, polite and knew what they were about and completed the installation efficiently. Tidied up and removed all packaging and leftover materials.
Customer Service from the back office and admin leaves a lot to be desired. In fact I found this element of working with Case Statewide Solar very poor. There has been no after sales service to speak of. And the Customer Service team were slow to respond to phone calls. I got the impression that this part of the business is seriously under- resourced
- had to chase up getting the Fronius Solar.Web system operational and interfacing with my phone and computer; was told that I had a poor internet connection which is not the case - as it is NBN optic fibre to house. The problem was that there had been an error with the Inverter set up.
One month after installation we still have not received from Case Statewide Solar (despite ongoing requests) the Documentation Package as per the mandatory requirements in the Clean Energy Guidelines

8 months later we asked Vaughan: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has. Have started receiving credits on our AGL Electricity Bill
Have not heard from Supplier/Installer since installation. No check-in from them to see how things are going. A bit disappointing.

Great Service and Price

Case Solar provided great service. Excellent communication. Quoted price was significantly cheaper than comparable systems.

Original Review on 26-03-2020:

Very good overall experience

The quoting process was excellent, happy to explain any queries and change things where necessary.They also did all the contact work with the electricity retailer and supplier.
The installers arrived on time and proved to be quite obliging in answering any queries that arose, the job did take a little longer than expected due to a problem with the inverter and they had to come back the next day to make some adjustments.
Overall the customer service was very good with both Tom and Chris happy to respond to questions both pre and post installation.

10 months later we asked Jeff: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Our system has performed extremely well and has resulted in a large reduction in or electricity bills

Just so Simple

Everything went well, from the quote to the installation.
They asked me if I wanted the inverter installed in the Garage, which I did, even though its on the opposite side of the house to the panels.
They told me upfront how long I'd have to wait for the install.
The install crew worked well and safely, tied off ladders and it rained so they had to stop and wait for the roof to dry, no risk taking or shortcuts.
I'd recommend them to anyone, a very professional company.

Overal the people we dealt with plus from independant research

1 - over the phone which we followed up with a visit to their business in Camden
2 - All of it
3 - In progress, awaiting reply from the company who supplied the Inverter

Original Review on 22-02-2020:

Great installation and service

Sales quoting done via email. Very good
Installation excellent
Grid connection completed by Case Solar

8 months later we asked Gillian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We are extremely happy with the system. At the time of installation we also purchased a 7.5 Kilawatt reverse cycle air conditioner to supplement our central gas heating as this was proving to be quite expensive. The end result is that we have been in credit with every electricity bill and reduced out central gas heating to a third of last year's Bill.

So pleased we decided to go solar!

Professional installers

Professional installation on time and cleaned up afterwards they organised the grid connection
The quote was thorough and informative

Good installation but it's been 10 months and no paper works provided

Installation was fine, system seems to be working good so far but it's been almost a year and I still haven't receive any paper works, manuals, etc.. and have to constantly chase them up and being ignored.

Neighbourhood company

Sales/quoting is prompt. We decided to go with local & neighbourhood solar company. Busy company took 3 weeks to scheduled install. Installation was smooth, took only half a day. Now waiting for agl to change the Meter.

Very satisfied so far

The supplied quote was the most extensive quote received with incredible detail and info about what they were offering. Chris obviously knows solar well and his answers to queries were clear and easy to understand. Our smart meter is due to be installed on Monday so hope to see some good info about the system via the app, which so far shows daily production etc. The installers were very professional but also left our home as tidy as it was when they arrived. The only thing required after the smart meter installation (others to do) is the documentation which I will receive after Case get the Govt rebate, which is OK by me

Top Outcome & Service

Case Statewide Solar after all our research on panels, converters etc gave the best advice, price and service.
Installation was almost as if they weren't here and looks great.

Happy customer

Sales process was easy. Chris answered all of my questions clearly and was respectful each time I came back with more questions. I felt supported to choose the right system for our needs. The installation was timely and efficient and we have been provided with a great folder of all the paperwork relating to our solar system. Only thing missing from the service was an explanation about the inverter and how to monitor solar production. But that was sorted by a quick phone call.

Installation was an easy process and the company was easy to deal with.

Quote process was easy.
Install was good and helpfull.
Casewide solay were great to deal with

Fantastic installer. Highly recommend.

Comprehensive quote. Clear and simple terms and conditions. Answered all my questions. I love the fact that they were not pushy or try to oversell. We sealed the deal when we were ready. Smooth install process on a hot day in December. Polite tidy and punctual. Grid connection paperwork included. Great communication - very knowlegeble sales, install and after service. I highly recommend this family business and would recommend them to family and friends.

Great installation and price

Great installation by Case Statewide Solar, friendly sales staff, willing to clarify any questions you may have. The installers were not contracted out which means they take pride in their workmanship.

Great service & quality product

Very good customer service throughout quoting period and with my follow up queries post installation. Chris Casey was a mine of information and very patient explaining it all to me. Tom was really good too. Installation guys were great.. Very professional, it all went smoothly. I'm yet to have my smart meter installed.. that'll be next week.

Case Statewide were professional and accommodating providing us with the system we wanted at a great price.

The quoting process was easy and accomodating, the installation was professional and the installers friendly, punctual and accommodating. So far the customer service has been good but we are still waiting for the new metering to be installed. No doubt this will occur in good time.

Prompt efficient installation

Good prompt response - Two quotes arrived the same day I sent in my request, with the 3rd installer responding the following day.
I accepted Case's quote on 9/4/20 and installation was 16th & 17th. Someone came to commission the system early afternoon on 17th.
The reason for accepting Case's quote was more "value for money". One quote was much more expensive, but top quality panels (at least more expensive panels), and I thought the lower cost was better value.
No problems with the installers, they let me know what was going on, no unnecessary noise, etc.
Our electricity supplier has contacted us about installing a smart meter, but no date yet.

Excellent installer. Quick turnaround, informative and flexible

These guys are good. Customer service was great from the get go. They were punctual with bookings and knew their stuff. They sent someone out free of charge to set up the monitoring app for me the day after install as my Wi-Fi was down on the day. There were a few things like that that mean I would recommend them to anybody.

Good local supplier

Easy to work with and efficient at what they do. Their after sales service was a little slow and needs improvement especially in relation to responding to queries - we needed to prompt them several times to answer our emails. Overall, we were happy with their performance and would recommend.

Good to deal with, good job completed

Chris from case kept me informed all the way ,the appointment time and date was kept and there arrived on time and installation as excellent

Fully recommend

Case Solar are professional, friendly, helpful, honest and best value. Fully recommend Case Solar for solar installation.
They made the whole process straightforward and effortless.

Original Review on 26-07-2019:

very easy company to deal with Original ratings

8 months later we asked Ian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very professional, fast and punctual service, outstanding customer service and communication. Would highly recommend.

Case Statewide Solar kept me up to date of when they would do the install. The provided an excellent in depth quote and recommendation of the solar system. On the install day, I found the workers punctual, very skilled, it was a very quick install, they were very polite and professional. Everything was installed cleanly and ahead of time even, I was surprised at how quick it was.

Solar made easy

Easy to deal with
Gave clear choices as to options and limitations
Installation was on time with no issues- Friendly installers
All aspect of the process handle by Case Statewide Solar staff

Tom gave us the best value quote for the system we chose, and the installers were punctual and tidy doing the work. He was easy to contact and was able to answer any question we had. The system has been in a month now and is working well. We paid a little extra to get a smart meter attached to the inverter which we can log onto at any time to see how much power is being generated and how much we are using at the time.

Original Review on 15-04-2019:

Very pleased with speed and convenience of installation and the efficiency of the solar production,

Least satisfactory aspects of the experience have been the slownesss of AGL to install their meter (3weeks) and the inefficiency of their communications and online mobile monitoring app.

8 months later we asked Colin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great solar system

The sale and quoting process was good. Chris came over onside after initial phone conversations. He was very patient in answering all my questions. The price was competitive. It was a time of missing communication after paying deposit due to their office moving. They helped to organise the grid approval and connection.
The installation was also smooth and clean. Wayne and the team were polite and punctual.
Change of panels and inverter due to supplier update were not communicated upfront. I was happy after Thomas gave me all the explanations and upgrade of inverter.
I like the fact that they do all works by their own team, not subcontractor. Also they provide post sell monitoring, warrantee and services.

Great solar panels at a competitive price

Thomas and Chris were professional from the quote to installation completion, the information and assessment for the panels were spot on from the beginning, the installation was done on the day as requested , the installers were great and polite. Looking forward to many years of low bills.

Original Review on 01-04-2019:

CASE Statewide Solar have been excellent from start to finish. From the initial quote, which was easily the most comprehensive, and the best price for the tier 1 gear on offer, through the installation and finalisation of additional elements (smart meter install etc), communication from and with CASE Statewide Solar has been excellent and I have no hesitation recommending Tom and his team. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Kent: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes; its output has been excellent, and whilst I don't have a consumption meter to really compare our usage vs production, it certainly generates more than our average kWh usage on most days, and we're already seeing big savings on our bills.

No pushy sales

Sales guy was not pushy and was quick to answer any questions, let us do things at our pace, only issue was paid deposit and had to chase up to see if they received it, Had to keep chasing installation side to get a date of installation as hadn't heard anything after 2 weeks. Installation was done around to suit us for when someone had to be home. They organised connections to grid and to the monitoring app.

Original Review on 08-03-2019:

8 months later we asked Andrea: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Amazing customer service, quality product for reasonable private. Local business

Everything from the initial contact, follow up, quote information, installation etc was second to none. Chris contacted us directly and was happy to answer any questions as well as explain everything in detail. They were prompt in delivery and installation. Great company

Fantastic Installer

Detailed quote provided. Follow up phone call asking if they could be of any further assistance. Invited us to showroom to show us products/explain how system would work. Installed promptly and professionally. Organised grid connection promptly.

Fantastic installation

Very professional company and very easy to deal with. Installation was very quick and tidy. They even fixed a broken outlet near by without being asked because he said “it wasn’t safe”. Service went above and beyond. Could not recommend them more.
One of your recommended suppliers (space solar) did not send a written quote, after I told the salesman on site that his "estimate" price was too high. About $2k above the accepted quote. Shoalhaven solar was also high and did not seem to understand the site constraint issues.
Case Statewide Solar did a comprehensive site survey and designed a system to suit the available space and orientation, slightly smaller than my preferred configuration, but a neat fit. Only installed yesterday, so no comments on performance so far.
All good, I contacted Case directly on the recommendation of two friends that had used them. No pressure from the sales side, they took a little while to confirm the install date but once confirmed everything went very well. I was happy with the quality and detail of the installation.