EcoSmart Energy Group Reviews

About EcoSmart Energy Group, Solar Installers

EcoSmart Energy Group
Platinum Partner
EcoSmart Energy Group is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 64 612 191 189  ABN active since 05 May 2016 | Eco Smart Solar Energy Pty Ltd
ACN: 612 191 189  ACN active since 03 May 2016 | Eco Smart Solar Energy Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 276698 Eco Smart Solar Energy Pty Ltd

SA: PGE 281377 Eco Smart Solar Energy Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $7,570 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Eco Smart Energy Group is a locally owned and operated company leading the way with innovative home comfort and energy solutions for today’s customer.

Since 2009 we have strived to behave differently to our competitors by personalising the experience with our customers whilst providing tailored, high quality and innovative energy solutions. We are committed to help our customers achieve Energy Freedom by offering a complete package of solutions including Solar, Battery Storage & Heating and Cooling.

We are dedicated to leading the way with technology and are constantly engaged in researching and new products that provide a better sustainable and economic future for our customers.

Eco Smart is proud to announce the introduction and development of our very own testing facility that will be located at our office and first class showroom at 3/277-281 Sir Donald Bradman Dve, Cowandilla.

We recognise and value the benefits of being able to test multiple panel and inverter configurations under varying conditions to provide real time system performance that is free of misleading salesmanship. The products we sell will be tried and tested and on show for our clients to see the performance for themselves .

The completion of our showroom and testing facility is expected to be in May 2019.

If you’re looking for honest and professional advice and a true customer experience without the pushy sales tactics please give us a call or come in and visit us in person.

EcoSmart Energy Group Solar Reviews

Friendly and Professional

All contact was made via email, which I prefer. The salesman and office contacts were helpful and friendly. The installation appeared to be smooth and without issue. The installation team were very pleasant and polite. Subsequent communications were again very helpful and friendly. On the whole, a pleasant and worry free experience.

My son and daughter-in-law are currently building a new home and will receive a referral deduction from their final invoice. I'm confident that their installation will also be worry free.

Fantastic. Great installation and service!

EcoSmart Energy Group took the time to analyse my requirements and budget and optimised the perfect solar solution for my house. Their customer service has been fantastic all the way through the entire process. They understood my customer needs for aesthetics during the install and the installers were punctual, polite and tidy. Even after the installation they were happy to help me setup up my online solar monitoring account. I am extremely pleased with the results and I highly recommend EcoSmart Energy Group. Show additional information

Good prompt service

Very happy with the whole process. The sales people were helpful and arranged everything quickly and painlessly. Show additional information

Efficient service, friendly installers

Very efficient. Got the system installed with 2weeks. Works fine so far. Show additional information

WOW….what an amazing business!

What an horrendous experience it was until Eco Smart came along!

I wanted the best and most suitable, affordable system…..and at the best price with the ability to add a battery at a later date. Simple I thought??

After doing my research requesting quotes and getting bombarded with social feeds, phone calls and emails, I decided to get 5 quotes and opinions as to what I needed. I ended up with 10 quotes all contradicting each other. Can I say, after all the sales pitches, dodgy sales tactics along with mis information, we decided not to go ahead at all. I was fed up and told the wife it's not happening!

I had a call from Adam Caroll the owner of Eco Smart who apologised for not quoting on time (as he was away from office) and asked if I'd made a commitment. I told him my story and that we put it on hold. He was very professional, calming, informative and made an appointment to clarify what I needed and restored my faith in Solar! Adam talks a big game and delivers a big game!

Adam assured me what I could and couldn’t do and he was on budget and provided detailed reports and information I hadn’t seen from any other company, which helped me make the decision. His service was nothing short of outstanding….from the initial call, to notifications of steps and how to proceed through the process.

He told me he had the best installation team and was true to his word. The most respectful, courteous young men were here on time and were 100% conscientious about doing it right and treating the install like it was their own home. Offering better ways of installing to make in neater, taking time to run cables through cavity walls and keeping me informed every step of the way. They cleaned up and didn’t leave a spec of dust, a cable or off cut anywhere.

All I can say is WOW….what an amazing business! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with all the Jargan (like I did), CALL ECO SMART and save time, money and have peace of mind knowing you’ve partnered with the very best. An Adelaide based family business who cares about their clients and their reputation.

After such a bad experience from other companies in the industry, this was truely the best experience and one that we all want as a consumer and that's for you to exceed our expectations…..and you did!

I now tell all my network not to bother with getting multiple quotes going through what I went through, I just tell them to call you and that you will take care of it.

Thank you to all the team, much respect and we’re so looking forward to enjoying the many benefits from our new system.

Happy with what we have

All good, polite and professional .. Great quote and liaisons with the office, but the installer decided to take the easy way out and route as per the existing system. Would have preferred to have the inverter in a sheltered place, but still happy with what we have and end of the day I agreed to it Show additional information

Excellent customer service and a great balance of quality/value for money

Sales and quoting was extremely easy and knowledgeable staff made the decision process a breeze. Really appreciated the support and honest dialogue.
Installation was fantastic, all completed on time, cleaned and great installation team to deal with.
Customer Service was fantastic, all progressed extremely quickly after placing the order. Every step was explained and all the paperwork was delivered to a high standard.
Overall a hastle free transaction and would highly recommend the team from EcoSmart

Smooth installation.

The initial visit for quotation purposes provided quite a bit of useful background with an actual example and the quote came in with a variety of options to select from. The information, pricing and T&C's were clear and informative, and questions we quickly and concisely followed up.

The whole process from there was pretty simple, installation was done over a couple of days and the guys arrived when they said and kept me in the loop about what was happening. Any mess was cleaned up, they didn't damage anything in the process and otherwise put everything back as it was. Being a new house the grid connection was easy and the user manual and other information I received after the final invoice was comprehensive as well. Very happy with the whole process!

Exceptional Service

A seamless process from start to finish. Very simply and practically explained, quote to deposit to installation and completion was very quick (and a very clean and tidy process on installation day). No question was too difficult to answer and responsiveness to queries was first class. Post installation service relating to items such as grid connection/ advice for dealing with retailer etc. was extremely valuable. Show additional information

Very professional and business like from all members of staff sales installers and office

Would have no problem in recommending to others, in fact they have had 2 other clients based on my experience. Show additional information

Fantastic experience

This was an addition to our exiting solar system. The company was absolutely fantastic. Before the quote was accepted I went back and forth over some questions I had and all were answered very promptly and they were extremely patient with me. The workmen were running a little late on installation day but I received a call apologizing and telling me when they would arrive. They were completely professional, polite and tidied up before they left. Everything we wanted to know was explained and the system was thoroughly tested before they left. They took photos for me and the system looks very neat on the roof. It is working well and we are very happy with it.

Our original system was a 12 panel 3.6 kwh system with a 4 kwh inverter and a Tesla 7kwh battery. The extension to our system takes it to a 6.6kwh with 10 additional new panels and a 5kwh inverter to enable battery backup in case of a power outage.

Happy customer

Marty made the sales/quoting process easy and was able to answer my many and varied questions. I was impressed that they were able to do the installation within a week. The price seemed fair for a good quality system.
I have had a couple of minor teething problems which Marty has been quick to remedy.
Would happily recommend Ecosmart Solar.

Very straightforward company to deal with

Because we have had solar before, on our previous home, we knew exactly what we wanted by way of size, orientation, etc.so did not require lots of alternatives from bidders. EcoSmart was the only company which physically inspected the site situation rather than relying on Nearmaps, and they quoted promptly as per our request. Their price was competitive for very similar gear. Then they turned up on the day nominated to do the install. All done in a few hours, very neatly, and they cleared away all their rubbish. They also helped with the applications to our retailer for grid connection.

One of the three installers nominated by SolarQuotes never contacted me, but I also obtained two other quotes not thru Solar Quotes.

To date, very happy we went with EcoSmart.

Fantastic installer and awesome installation

EcoSmart were courteous, professional, patient and incredibly helpful during our quote process, especially as we changed our minds about the brands and configuration of the system several times! When we decided to proceed, they were quick to slot us in for the installation. When there was a supply issue, they dealt with it promptly and our installation when ahead smoothly. The installers were polite and friendly and tidied up after themselves. We're happy that we decided on a SolarEdge system (inverter, panels, optimisers & energy meter), because even with some shade and orientation issues, we are producing as much (if not more) than my in-laws unshaded north-facing system of the same size! Thank you Adam, Marty & the EcoSmart team. I would (and will) highly recommend to you to others. Show additional information

Friendly, honest and professional

My dealings with Eco Smart have been very refreshing. I was very appreciative of the genuine honest advice without any sales tactics or pressure. The team onsite were efficient and cleaned up all of their rubbish. I will happily refer Eco Smart to my family and friends. Show additional information

Polite, helpful, punctual, efficient.

We were referred to Eco Smart by our neighbours, who had a great experience with them. From start to finish, our contact with Eco Smart was professional and helpful. The installers were punctual, tidy and friendly. We are very happy with the system installed - great value for money. My elderly parents are now the proud owners of a fabulous system.

Thanks for the five star service!

Great service throughout the process

Adam and the team were great. Helpful right from the initial quote, answering all the questions I had, plus provided honest options to suit my needs.
The installers were also great, clear instructions what would happen during the day, and installed quicker than I expected.
The system is great, having solarweb to monitor is also helpful.
Adam has always responded quickly, and this has continued after the installation.

Prompt, informative, courteous, respectful

EcoSmart Solar answered all my questions promptly and were very informative. The lads who did our install were courteous and respectful. Highly recommended Show additional information

Complete satisfaction from start to finish.

Adam was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the quoting period; assisting with any technical questions we had, taking the time to come out and speak to me personally and was able to source the agreed panels when they ran into unexpected supply difficulties (due to Corona Virus) without disrupting agreed install time frames.

Install team were super professional; performed the task in a timely manner and done a complete and thorough clean up (which is a rarity with most tradies I’ve dealt with lately). Matt went through the ‘start up procedure’ with me and was also able to answer any questions I had at the time.

Melissa promptly sent through all warranty documentation etc. at receipt of payment and follow up has also been very good with Adam personally interjecting to assist in grid connection when i was being persistently stuffed around by my energy provider.

Would not hesitate to recommend Adam and the team at Ecosmart to friends and family.

Good quality system at a good price

EcoSmart provided good quality equipment at a competitive price compared to the other 2 quotes we received (who offered exactly the same equipment but at a slightly higher price). There sales representative provided good advice, answered all queries quickly and delivered in line with his promises. The install was very professional. So far, the equipment works perfectly. Show additional information

Well done 10/10.

The whole procedure of buying and installing the solar panels including the inverter was a breeze. Everything was explained to me patiently and in a very friendly manner und all my questions where answered politely. The installation was done in no Time at all and the young men worked well and happily together. It was a joy to watch and listen zu them — and yes they were polite, even changed a broken roof tile for me, they were very tidy and cleaned up after themselves.
Customer service was 10/10 and I can only recommend this company — and I will.

Would Recommend

Quote, sales and installation very efficient and professional. Excellent follow up customer service. Have made the process quite seamless. I will be recommending this company to others. Show additional information

Fantastic install!!

Fantastic product and Service! Adam was great to deal with throughout and installation happened on time and as promised. Very Happy! Show additional information

Great system, excellent communication and prompt service

Sales and quoting was informative and helpful with different options to choose from. Installation was seamless, punctual and clean and tidy upon completion. Communication to retailer was done for grid connection, however still waiting for this. Show additional information

excelent installer, prompt and quick response from Ecosmart. Excelent service so far.

Sales/quoting process was very good. Prompt response after first contact. No hard sale. Answered all questions. Quote was detailed. Choice of 3 solar systems. Budget, economy
and classic.
Installation:Punctual,friendly,polite and tidy. Installed wifi monitor system on my PC. Very competent installer.
Ecosmart organized grid connection. I had some problems with Origin about street number confusion. Ecosmart acted quickly and fixed the problem. Good communication.

Great installers

The quoting process was easy, travelled from Adelaide no hesitation in coming down to give us a quote installers were great very tidy and punctual as great customer service from Adam and staff. Show additional information

Excellent service

All good. Initial contact and advice and final follow up very personable and informative. Installers likewise were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves. All done in a day, very impressive. Show additional information

A really great experience

I have just finished having my solar system installed by ecosmart. The whole process from start to finish has been prompt and completed in the most professional manner. Marty gave 4 options with his quote and provided enough information for me to made a judgement on which suited my needs and budget best. At no time did he pressure me to proceed. Once decided on a system the rest was taken care of. Installed in just over a week and now up and running 2 weeks after final selection. The electrician Matt did a fantastic job in a difficult fitter the power board but came back on a second day to ensure that he didn't rush as he wanted to do quality work. Would recommend ecosolar to anyone thinking of getting into the solar market. Show additional information

No hesitation in recommending EcoSmart Energy Solar

Quoting process was smooth and professional. Didn't try to oversell. Provided 3 panel options all with a Fronius inverter. Installer was on time and did a great job ensuring that I maximised output from the panel placement on the west and north roof space. Only delay was getting my smart meter installed which took 3 weeks from installation instead of the 2-3 days as stated by EcoSmart. Show additional information

I would recommend this installer

Quoting process was prompt and accurate. They could answer most of my questions. They did the installation on time and as quoted. Show additional information

Efficient, Professional, Friendly, Really high quality installation, very happy.

From first contact to completed job super happy with the team from ecosmart, and really appreciate SolarQuotes pointing me to them.

Installation was spotless, which is highly unusual for trades folk, the only sign of them installing the solar system and inverter was a full roll of electrical tape left at my place.

Sales team were also great to deal with, not pushy, very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

Absolutely would go straight to these guys again in the future without hesitation.

Installers very helpful and courteous. Installation done with no dramas

Sales and quoting was much easier than I expected. Martyn from Ecosmart Energy group Solar gave me lots of information and advice without being pushy. The installers turned up on time, they were very friendly and got the job done without any fuss.

The customer service was great and the got the grid connection done for me and emailed me to keep me informed.

Excellent Solar Experience

Both the sales and quoting process was information and thorough. No hard sale. Eco Smart quoted and advised based on our realistic needs.
Installation was faultless. The installers were very polite and punctual. Overall service was very helpful and it was good to be able to talk about different aspects of the installation. No question was too hard. Thank you so much Eco Smart.

Excellent job from start to finish.

We found the whole process pain free and looked after by the team. Adam was professional and easy to deal with. Instillation was also professionally done and we are very happy with the whole package. Show additional information

quote provided sufficient details and was well explained and demonstrated

Sales person was knowledgeable and was able to explain details of what we required in terms we could relate to. The installation was earlier than expected and the installer's were very friendly and appeared to be very experienced. We are very pleased with the system although we have nothing to compare it with. This was the most expensive quote but we thought it sounded the best for us with a difficult roof line. We went with Solaredge for the panels and the inverter. Show additional information

nice

sale and quoting process is ok
installation polite, tidy
things go smoothly

Seamless process with no stress

From the initial discussions with the team at EcoSmart they very professional. They provided the information and answered questions necessary regarding the solar system to make a decision as it was very confusing with all the different offers around. The design was great as it can't really be seen.
The installers were on time, polite, tidy and finished earlier than expected. Ecosmart also arranged for the grid connection and change of meter
Overall very impressed with the whole process. It was seamless and stress free.

Extremely satisfied

Our Co-op was looking to install solar on 28 houses which became quite a task for a small committee. We sought several quotes and in the end, chose Ecosmart. Adam, from the very first contact, was extremely helpful, professional and his product knowledge was noteworthy. Adam has been very supportive throughout the project to not only myself, who was the Co-op contact, but to all the tenants, helping them in many ways far beyond what was expected. His installers were professional, efficient, polite and worked hard to the get the job done within the tight timeframe. I would have no hesitation in recommending Adam and Ecosmart to anyone looking to invest in solar.

Thanks
Anne

Professional

Only one of the three companies suggested by Solar Quotes replied to us. They quoted from Google earth without actually seeing the site. I wanted someone to actually come to our place to quote our solar system because we have a difficult site with very tall trees on our north eastern boundary and a roof with tiles that crack easily. We did some research ourselves and settled on Eco Smart based on their reviews and the fact that they would physically look at the site first. We worked out our ideal location for the panels allowing for the trees. The workmen did an excellent job on a difficult roof on a very hot (39C) day, arriving on time, and doing a professional job with no mess left behind. Their electrician brought us up to speed on our Fronius inverter and helped us get on line with them. Luckily we already had a smart meter so it was fairly painless to organise the grid connection. Show additional information

Outstanding from start to finish

I found the entire team to be extremely professional and easy to deal with. Marty took the time to understand what we wanted to achieve and ensure that we got a system that met our requirements. Matt and the installation team did an excellent job. The installation was extremely professional and they took the time adding the finishing touches and detail that you do not often see but makes the installation look really nice. They also ensured I was happy with the inverter location and made sure that the remote connectivity was all setup and that I understood how to use that as well as read my meter and also understand how to read alarms etc. from the inverter and what to do if I needed to turn it off. As someone who understands what is involved in installing a solar system I was thoroughly impressed. After installation I had some questions and spoke to Adam who was extremely helpful and spent a great deal of time with me over the phone. The system is well and truly producing results and has been well designed with panels placed in the optimum location for our property. Overall we are extremely happy. Show additional information

Everything Was Awesome!!

We had three quotes and although EcoSmart wasn't the cheapest we felt their salesperson was the most honest. Others used pressure tactics to try and get us to sign up such as the STC's are going down so you better get in quick etc. We also stated that we didn't want Chinese panels and their quote reflected that, whereas one of the others ignored that and quoted us with Chinese panels.

The installers were awesome - they arrived at 7am and did the whole job in one day and left at 6.30pm!! They were courteous, answered all my dumb questions with a smile, and cleaned up as if they weren't even there!!

Pleasure to deal with from start to finish

Got three quotes initially and found Martyn at EcoSmart Energy Group really knew his product, was very professional and did not hard sell. That's why they got our business, we felt at ease. A great local company with excellent customer service from start to finish. Was given excellent advice and several options on a system that suited us. As well as this the install team were prompt, efficient and provided quality workmanship. Martyn was also happy to answer any questions we had, no hesitation. We now have the system up and running and after 4 weeks couldn't be happier. Would recommend this company highly, A+. Show additional information

Excellent service

Very responsive and helpful. Excellent service and product knowledge from Adam and the team. Show additional information

Excellent and efficient installation

We were very pleased with the whole process and found staff to be obliging and helpful. All had sound and extensive product knowledge. We purchased two systems. Show additional information

Quick and tidy

Very quick and mimimal disruption, in fact they were able to come a day early Show additional information

Another happy customer !!

Eco Smart were referred to me by my brother as he has used them twice before.
Everything ran smoothly and i couldn't be happier with the end result.
I have already recommended them onto a close friend.

Great service from quote to installation. Everyone couldn’t have been more helpful and genuine.

Sales and quoting process was clear and easy to understand. Install team sooo professional and courteous. Customer service was exemplary, they did everything for me and kept me in the loop as we went along. Show additional information

Honest, Reliable and effiecient

Dealing with EcoSmart was an easy process, customer service was fantastic and they were more than happy to answer any questions we had about different systems when deciding which one to go with. It was clear when talking to EcoSmart that they have done their research on the products out there, while i was quoted slightly cheaper systems from other companies i was more than comfortable paying that little bit extra for peace of mind knowing that i had invested not only in a quality system but also in a South Australian owned business that provide excellent after sales care.

The installers arrived on time, where polite and most of all tidy!. Our system has been on for almost a month now and has preformed as well if not better than expected so far.
I could not recommend EcoSmart highly enough to anyone out there thinking about investing in solar power.

Great service and customer experience!

Sales/quoting process was smooth and informative. Great job Marty!
Installers were professional and everything was under controlled.
Great customer service and keep up the good work EcoSmart team!

Awesome Installer. Practices what he preaches!

Sales/quoting was easy and factual
Installation was seamless. Reece and assistant were tidy, on time as usual, despite a longish drive, very polite and self driven. Executed tasks very efficiently
This was an augment of previous good work. All worked fine after