• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

EcoSmart Energy Group Reviews

About EcoSmart Energy Group, Solar Installers

Eco Smart Energy Group is a locally owned and operated company leading the way with innovative home comfort and energy solutions for today’s customer.

Since 2009 we have strived to behave differently to our competitors by personalising the experience with our customers whilst providing tailored, high quality and innovative energy solutions. We are committed to help our customers achieve Energy Freedom by offering a complete package of solutions including Solar, Battery Storage, Heating and Cooling.

We are dedicated to leading the way with technology and are constantly engaged in researching new products that provide a better sustainable and economic future for our customers.

In June 2016 Eco Smart Heating & Cooling acquired Greenlife Solar Energy to become Eco Smart Energy Group and by clicking on the following link you can view feedback left on the SolarQuotes website by Greenlife Solar Energy customers: https://www.solarquotes.com.au/installer-review/greenlife-solar-energy/

We have also recently moved into a brand new office and showroom located at 3/277-281 Sir Donald Bradman Dve, Cowandilla.

Your welcome to come and visit and have one of our friendly staff provide honest and professional assistance.

EcoSmart Energy Group Solar Reviews

From the quote to the installation I couldn't be more satisfied . Its been just over 3 months since turn on and I have already saved over $300.00, fantastic, it will pay it self off in no time. Show additional information
The Ecosmart team were all incredibly helpful.
They were in constant contact, followed up and were easy to deal with.
I had issues with the install, the way to determine a great company is by the way they resolve issues. Ecosmart continued to keep in contact and follow up until the issue was resolved.
The install is much neater than other Solar I have seen on my street. It’s clear they care about their work and their customers.
Matthew provided a fantastic service and was very knowledgable. Highly recommended. Show additional information
Mathew Devitt arrived the morning after my initial phone call. I was surprised that he actually got up on the roof and took measurements.
My roof is complicated. It has a lot of ridges and angles and is anything but a standard layout.
After discussion we settled on 19 panels for a total of 5.51kw and a Fronius 5kw inverter. 8 panels face west and the rest face north.
On installation day I was surprised that 4 people came for the installation. Apparently panels installed in a landscape direction (longest side horizontal) takes a bit longer.
The sa power networks meter had been installed the day prior so the system could be up and running the same day. unfortunately my install required 2 people to come back the next day to finish off .I was impressed that they set up the wifi and it was all done
It has been about 1 month now and the system cranks out 40kw on a sunny November/ December day.
I have exported plenty of power although at a crap feed in tariff and my pool pump now runs for free!
Matthew Devitt installed our first system which has worked without fault. He again has design a system to best suit our requirements Show additional information