Energy Solution Centre

Energy Solution Centre Reviews

Energy Solution Centre is a Solar Power Installation business based in Nerang QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Energy Solution Centre Reviews (12)

Amazing install experience and excellent after service support from Lucio and his team. Found them directly from Redback as solar quotes couldn't find an installer for the configuration I wanted.

After a month I am amazed at how well the system is installing and glad to have made the investment in a battery. The Redback was the only system I found that could provide me with the capability to charge during grid outage and offer UPS like capabilities with 0.05 second cutover.

If you are considering Solar, please read this long review of Energy Solution Centre

Long Review, please take the time to read if you want to know what it is like dealing with the Energy Solution Centre. I don’t often bother to take the time to write online reviews, but dealing with Lucio, Glen, Kevin, and the Energy Solution Centre team of installers was such a fantastic experience that have put words down to let people know, just how highly we recommend the Energy Solution Centre team for their knowledge, professionalism, after sales service and their care with our solar system.

After buying our new home in the hinterland we experienced, three power blackouts in quick succession, due to storms in the Hinterland area. Energex providing a distinctly third world power supply made us look around for a renewable system with battery backup. We found Lucio and Glen at Energy Solution Centre and they provided sound advice, a very reasonable quote for what we eventually purchased and highly professional installation and after sales service.

We purchased a 10kW solar array with Redback inverter to add to the existing 10kW rooftop array, plus a 14.2kWh Redback battery backup system. The system was installed and has pretty much run as reliably as a Swiss watch since the day it was commissioned. It has worked so well that we have just purchased another 14.2kWh battery as we found that after a week or so of non-stop rain, we were facing having a flat battery. That was, until Glen contacted us and ask if he could switch the battery over to grid recharge as the storms and rain were going to go on for several more days. (That is the kind of amazing after sales service you get from the guys at Energy Solution Centre)

The Redback inverter and battery system is a great product, produced locally and supported locally, I dealt with the guys at Redback after, yet another storm fried our Telstra modem. The Redback team got the system back online in short order, almost immediately after Telstra replaced the cooked modem.

The third world power supply by Energex hasn’t changed in our area, so during and after the recent terrible flooding storms in Southeast Queensland our area was blacked-out more often than it had power. But it was great to have everything just continue to be up and running and being able to offer warm food, cups of coffee and hot shows to our neighbours rather than just having to sit in the dark like they were doing.

I know this review is long but here’s the bottom line that you also need to consider when thinking about getting a solar and hopefully battery system from the team at Energy Solution Centre. In our new home we also have a three-phase whole of house air conditioner system, that during the summer months was running pretty much non-stop. With the new Array and battery backup system our electricity bills went from paying $300 per month to getting $150-$200 from the electricity company we use. Yes, that is what I wrote, we are now getting paid by the electricity company $150-$200 each month.

Thank you, Lucio, Glen, and the Team from Energy Solution Centre.

If you’ve read this review, do yourself and the planet a real favour, get a solar and battery system from the team at the Energy Solution Centre.

Great team, great solar systems

The team did an excellent job installing solar cell system, and after 18 months I am still very pleased with the job.

Very knowledgeable team and smooth process

ESC was the third company we had to provide us a price for Solar, they were by far the most knowledgeable and helpful, thoroughly explaining the different options available for panels and batteries. They were also the most cost effective. The install went well and the panels seem to be working efficiently.

Honest great quality Installer

Purchased 7.4 Kw system off Energy Solution Centre in Nerang, Qld. The whole process was seamless, the project went / delivered on time and as promised. I was thoroughly guided through the process as well as asked many questions regarding the systems life and upgradable into the future.
Professional installation process went smoothly and was walked through the systems start / stop operation process.
Lucio & his team did a great job and am happy with the entire installation. Would have no hesitation in approaching them should I have a problem or issue with the system.

Thank you Lucio & Keith for your professional assistance.

Would recommend them to my best friends

Sales process was better than expected; the sales person (Matthew) was customer focused and delivered beyond promise. He came on the day at the end of the installation and even swept around the battery! He's remained available for questions anytime thereafter, even when I message him out of hours!
Very good installation team and that is key to me, they were knowledgeable and nice people with attention to details and leaving the place clean. All done in one day despite the early morning storm!
Grid connection/relationship to utility was handled in the background, I didn't have to worry about anything.
All done very well, I am telling my best friends about Energy Solution Centre.
(I am just a customer, this is not planted :-) )

100% recommend

Mathew and the team at solar solutions were amazing through the whole process. Love the new system and the app is amazing, was even able to use the app on my fridge which is awesome. 100% recommend

Professionalism pluss

ESC demonstrate the highest level of professionalism & client attention. They are knowledgeable and detailed in their explanations of the process and products. ESC care about their business, their clients and the environment. I highly recommend ESC to anyone seeking to improve their life by installing solar energy generation.

Fantastic installer, very knowledgeable supplier

These guys now their stuff, very easy explanations, super fast turnaround times, exceptional installer

We found Energy Solution Centre able and willing to assist us with our solar transformation and now together we are working on becoming almost self sufficient living off solar

Local business gets the job done right

The staff of Energy Solutions Nerang were prompt with quotes and followup when my wife and I wanted a solar system last year. What made the choice to go with them was their attention to detail and a genuine interest in what we wanted. I think the solar market is very competitive so always give the edge to those who look after their customers. Lucio and Glen have our business and we would recommend them to anyone looking for solar.

Great service and excellent product knowledge!

Lucio and the team were fantastic to deal with, very knowledgeable, honest and friendly - couldn't be happier!