Energy Solution Centre

Energy Solution Centre Reviews

Energy Solution Centre is a Solar Power Installation business based in Nerang QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $7,300 - $13,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Energy Solution Centre Reviews (9)

Very knowledgeable team and smooth process

ESC was the third company we had to provide us a price for Solar, they were by far the most knowledgeable and helpful, thoroughly explaining the different options available for panels and batteries. They were also the most cost effective. The install went well and the panels seem to be working efficiently.

Honest great quality Installer

Purchased 7.4 Kw system off Energy Solution Centre in Nerang, Qld. The whole process was seamless, the project went / delivered on time and as promised. I was thoroughly guided through the process as well as asked many questions regarding the systems life and upgradable into the future.
Professional installation process went smoothly and was walked through the systems start / stop operation process.
Lucio & his team did a great job and am happy with the entire installation. Would have no hesitation in approaching them should I have a problem or issue with the system.

Thank you Lucio & Keith for your professional assistance.

Would recommend them to my best friends

Sales process was better than expected; the sales person (Matthew) was customer focused and delivered beyond promise. He came on the day at the end of the installation and even swept around the battery! He's remained available for questions anytime thereafter, even when I message him out of hours!
Very good installation team and that is key to me, they were knowledgeable and nice people with attention to details and leaving the place clean. All done in one day despite the early morning storm!
Grid connection/relationship to utility was handled in the background, I didn't have to worry about anything.
All done very well, I am telling my best friends about Energy Solution Centre.
(I am just a customer, this is not planted :-) )

100% recommend

Mathew and the team at solar solutions were amazing through the whole process. Love the new system and the app is amazing, was even able to use the app on my fridge which is awesome. 100% recommend

Professionalism pluss

ESC demonstrate the highest level of professionalism & client attention. They are knowledgeable and detailed in their explanations of the process and products. ESC care about their business, their clients and the environment. I highly recommend ESC to anyone seeking to improve their life by installing solar energy generation.

Fantastic installer, very knowledgeable supplier

These guys now their stuff, very easy explanations, super fast turnaround times, exceptional installer

We found Energy Solution Centre able and willing to assist us with our solar transformation and now together we are working on becoming almost self sufficient living off solar

Local business gets the job done right

The staff of Energy Solutions Nerang were prompt with quotes and followup when my wife and I wanted a solar system last year. What made the choice to go with them was their attention to detail and a genuine interest in what we wanted. I think the solar market is very competitive so always give the edge to those who look after their customers. Lucio and Glen have our business and we would recommend them to anyone looking for solar.

Great service and excellent product knowledge!

Lucio and the team were fantastic to deal with, very knowledgeable, honest and friendly - couldn't be happier!