Exceed Solar Reviews

About Exceed Solar, Solar Installers

Exceed Solar
ABN: 31 616 237 828  ABN active since 01 Dec 2016 | Evans Electrical Contracting Pty Ltd
ACN: 616 237 828  ACN active since 01 Dec 2016 | Evans Electrical Contracting Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: PGE 289810 Evans Electrical Contracting Pty Ltd

'At Exceed Solar we believe that customer service, delivering on our promises and relationships are the pillars of successful business. Each member of our team is committed to working to these standards no matter the requirement or complexity of the job. We strive to make our customers receive to same honest and professional service every time.'

Exceed Solar have been installing solar in South Australian homes since 2014. With over 500 installations under their belt. Exceed Solar is a name you can trust, as they employ their installers they have greater control of quality, warranty issues aren't muddied by the contractor/sub contrator relationship. They have a real passion for energy efficiency and renewables. They do not sell for the sake of selling, they understand customers have budgets, will take that into consideration and get them the best quality system they can afford.

Exceed Solar are also a Tesla Certified Reseller.

Exceed Solar Solar Reviews

Excellent customer servicer, perfect install

-Quote came back within a week, Corey explained all the components he would be using and very competitive price
-Corey and his team were extremely professional and I would highly recommend them.
- Corey completed everything himself personally, came and quoted my job, installed all the equipment, set up the meter box, set up the app and explained how to use and monitor the equipment, even with a follow up call 2 weeks later.

Best Installers I could find

Exceed Solar was the best option I could find. I wanted an owner/ operator person to deal with , not a large company which just sells and subs out the work, pays the installer nothing and takes large profits for nothing. Corey from Exceed Solar answered his phone every time both before and after installation, came straight around for a quote, gave me the information I need, is registered for the battery scheme, gave an awesome price, arranged for quick installation, 5 guys on sight were all great and respectful and got the job done when they said. Could not recommend them enough, I doubt any other company could achieve this. I got stuffed around by many other companies and given very high unrealistic prices from most other companies I could find. Im in business and get straight to the point with all my customers , just like Exceed Solar. Highly recommended. call them today if you need battery and/or solar. Show additional information

Easy to deal with. Excellent value for money

We were in the market for a solar system. And after several quotes, exceed solar were very competitive. The thing that made me select exceed was the customer service. Corey was easy to deal, prompt in providing a quote and very upfront about the costs and how the system would work for us. Exceed took care of all the aplications and paperwork we needed to fill in. Highly recommend Show additional information