Exceed Solar

Exceed Solar Reviews

'At Exceed Solar we believe that customer service, delivering on our promises and relationships are the pillars of successful business. Each member of our team is committed to working to these standards no matter the requirement or complexity of the job. We strive to make our customers receive to same honest and professional service every time.'

Exceed Solar have been installing solar in South Australian homes since 2014. With over 500 installations under their belt. Exceed Solar is a name you can trust, as they employ their installers they have greater control of quality, warranty issues aren't muddied by the contractor/sub contrator relationship. They have a real passion for energy efficiency and renewables. They do not sell for the sake of selling, they understand customers have budgets, will take that into consideration and get them the best quality system they can afford.

Exceed Solar are also a Tesla Certified Reseller.

Reviewers report paying: $2,229 - $7,150 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Exceed Solar Reviews (26)

High quality and great service from a local Adelaide based supplier

Came to my house to do the quote, was punctual and very thorough, providing a number of quotes at different price points, for different options on panels and inverters.

Installation was done within a few days of my accepting the quote and was completed in a day.

The grid connection (import-export meter) was organised by the supplier and completed within a couple of weeks. When the import-export meter was installed the inverter lost its connection to my wireless network, but this was sorted out with a phone call and has been rock solid ever since. Great to be able to monitor my system performance on my phone or browser.

Highly recommended.

From the get-go, Corey was very patient and informative. Not knowing anything about Solar, he guided and answered a lot of my questions. Calls for follow up were also appropriate and reassuring. After weighing up options from 6-7 different companies, we went with Exceed Solar and they did not disappoint.

Installation team was professional and friendly. Speedy installation (half a day) which was nice as my child was able to take his afternoon nap. Panels were installed well and it looks amazing on the roof.

They are currently in the process of organizing our smart meter. Post installation customer service was again flawless despite the busy period (Christmas).

I would highly recommend Exceed Solar to any solar buyers/upgraders.

Quality product and friendly service

Very friendly service with an excellent team for installing. Quote was fast and fuss free. Would definitely recommend!

Awesome Experience with quality installation and service

Got to know about Exceed Solar from positive reviews from Solar Quotes and their sponsorship and Corey's talk in local radio station. From the time I contacted Corey, the experience was great. Corey took time to clarify all questions how silly it may be and gave different options. Corey's Team was excellent in attention to details in every aspect of the system installation, they were friendly and made sure everything is cleanup when they left, including the roof! Even after installation Corey made sure all post installation setup and subscriptions are completed. I would highly recommend them.

Awesome Tesla system!

Recently had our Tesla Powerwall and Solar installed by Exceed Solar - great job from start to finish ! They got me back a quote quickly, explained the options and booked in an install as soon as i accepted the quote. Installation was done with no fuss, on time and extremely tidy. Corey's after sales service to explain the features, and using the app was great. System is up and running, and very happy indeed!

Great Experience

I contacted Exceed Solar and they were at my place within a few days to discuss my options. Gave great information that someone with no experience in solar could easily understand. Once we made our decision, installation was seamless with great communication and was done within a few weeks. I didn't have to do anything, they contacted my energy supplier and it was all very easy. Great Experience and would recommend to give them a go.

great service installed on time great installation team .Can only say Exercelent in all areas.

good service sat down and went through quote step by step.Instalation went smooth and efficiently They sorted grid Install

Solar installation

Got my solar intsalled today Corey at Evans electrical made the process easy..dale and the boys installing did an a grade job..very happy

Excellent customer service

corey was recommended to me after my elderly father was having issues with another solar company, who failed to follow through on the installation. We are glad this happened as Corey was very responsive and the cost was much less than the previous company had quoted. The inatallation was also within a couple weeks. Would highly recommend

Friendly and responsive

Corey was great- he arranged a meeting with us quickly on hearing that our existing solar system was broken.
He arrived on time and spent time answering our questions and gave us multiple options to choose from.
Corey's communication was clear and timely.
The team were all friendly and quick workers.

Awesome service and quality

Customer service, quality and care 10/10 also follow up phone call to see if i was happy showed Exceed care!!

Excellent

Team were on time, polite well mannered, worked efficiently.
Excellent communication at all time through out the process.

Fast and efficient!!

Fast and efficient! Super neat and tidy. Very happy with the work these guys did at my house.

Fantastic

From the day I met Corey he explained everything. He kept in contact with me and reply asap when i needed to ask a question. The day the team came and installed was liking having a happy family group all were friendly cleaned there area up. Explained what was going on. Corey organised all connections I didn't have to do anything but let them work. I would really recommend them. I'm very proud i went with them unbelievable team work. For a women point of view i felt really listened too which was fantastic. Great work great team.

panel layout looks good

Great customer service. Corey provided one on one discussions. Answered all of our queries. Price was very reasonable compared to others. The installation crew were quick, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommend these guys. Satisfaction guaranteed. Inverter warranty with exceed is double that of any others. Corey came back once the smart meter was installed. Explained everything. Showed us how to access the reading of the meter via our computer. Very happy. Jan& Mark

A company that knows what there doing

Smooth process from start to finish.
Corey really knows his business. Answered all questions in layman's terms and didn't try and baffle you with all the technical jargon.
This is a company that doesn't beat around the bush.

Easy process

We had a 6.6kw system installed with Exceed recently. The whole process was extremely easy and painless. Corey spent time to talk us through a few different options and suggested the best way forward to deal with some shading issues that we had. I would recommend them.

Values for money, .

Polite and Tidy and Excellent Costumer service They are really good at their work as they know what they are doing

Great job

Fast friendly service. The system is fitted vert neatly . They cleaned up and took all pakaging with them . From start to finnish they had good comunication with me . All up very happy

Great Service and Great quality work

Great customer service and quality work by Corey and his team.

Goof honest installations.

Corey and teams installation provided options, open and honest advice, was expedient and tidy with installation and support. Would recommend highly if your looking for an installer.

Great product and experience

The team done a fantastic job. They were easy to make contact with and made the whole process really easy.

Fantastic service

The team from Exceed Solar that installed our system were fantastic, so friendly, tidy, efficient and a credit to Corey. From start to finish this was a very easy process and was very well priced. Highly recommend them :)

Excellent customer servicer, perfect install

-Quote came back within a week, Corey explained all the components he would be using and very competitive price
-Corey and his team were extremely professional and I would highly recommend them.
- Corey completed everything himself personally, came and quoted my job, installed all the equipment, set up the meter box, set up the app and explained how to use and monitor the equipment, even with a follow up call 2 weeks later.

Best Installers I could find

Exceed Solar was the best option I could find. I wanted an owner/ operator person to deal with , not a large company which just sells and subs out the work, pays the installer nothing and takes large profits for nothing. Corey from Exceed Solar answered his phone every time both before and after installation, came straight around for a quote, gave me the information I need, is registered for the battery scheme, gave an awesome price, arranged for quick installation, 5 guys on sight were all great and respectful and got the job done when they said. Could not recommend them enough, I doubt any other company could achieve this. I got stuffed around by many other companies and given very high unrealistic prices from most other companies I could find. Im in business and get straight to the point with all my customers , just like Exceed Solar. Highly recommended. call them today if you need battery and/or solar.

Easy to deal with. Excellent value for money

We were in the market for a solar system. And after several quotes, exceed solar were very competitive. The thing that made me select exceed was the customer service. Corey was easy to deal, prompt in providing a quote and very upfront about the costs and how the system would work for us. Exceed took care of all the aplications and paperwork we needed to fill in. Highly recommend