Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner
Infinite Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 36 141 430 328  ABN active since 14 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 141 430 328  ACN active since 11 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $3,500 - $8,400 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge, ABB and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative (522kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Scotch College (512kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

All round professional

Sales person was very professional explained the options, product and installation. Installation was very professional and left the site clean, took all rubbish with them. They organised the grid connection and reprogramming of our smart meter. The System I got wasn't the cheapest, I took the components that had 25 year warranties. The system is working really well. On sunny days I produce more than 40 KWh on power.

Hi Reino

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review! So pleased to hear of your positive experience with us and that your system is going well. Sounds like you chose the SunPower panels - they are a fantastic panel!

Hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Solid company, good customer support, smooth installation

No push sales process, matching competitor's quotes, smooth installation and connection

Hi Milan

Thanks for leaving your great review! Always a pleasure to hear from our happy customers.
Hope you're enjoying the new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Our solar consultant was informative and helpful, providing us with plenty of evidence based information and encouraging us to do our own research to find out what system would best suit our needs. Not pushing and not running down the competitors or their products - just giving the facts.

Installation on the day was efficient, with the team tweaking the layout so that we would get the best possible result.
Very happy with the result and happy to recommend Infinite Energy to anyone looking to install a home solar system.

Hi Alison

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so pleased we could provide you with such a great experience. We definitely place a lot of importance on educating our customers and ensuring they have a good understanding of why we offer the products and systems that we do, so I'm delighted to hear you came away with a better understanding of everything and had the freedom to do your own research.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Mark was not what I'd call a "salesman". He ascertained our requirements, gave us quotes for 3 different systems of varying quality, offered his recommendations and left us in peace to make our own decision. The two reps from the other suppliers were "salesmen" who were anxious to get my signature before they left, offering "discounts" and/or "special deals" if I signed up NOW. I didn't.
Mark answered some follow-up questions and once we made our decision, the wheels were set in motion straight away. Our system was installed less than four weeks after we signed up (mainly due to us going on a short holiday) and apart from a minor mixup in phone messages, everything went smoothly. System is currently generating approx. 23Kwh per dayon average and the internet connection went without a hitch. We haven't had a power bill yet so I can't comment on what savings we will gain but weekly meter readings show great promise so far. What more can I say but to thoroughly recommend Infinite Energy. Their system may not be the cheapest but as Mark described, it's a "set and forget" deal. It just works!

Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to leave your great review!
We love hearing from our happy customers what a positive experience they've had.
I've passed your compliments onto Mark as well.

We hope you enjoy your new system, and I'm sure you'll notice some great savings when you receive your power bill!

Quality and value

Sales process was quick and to the point. Pricing was reasonable.

Hi Daphne

Thank you for your great review! Hope you're enjoying your new system and all its benefits.
Delighted to hear you've received a positive experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great installation crew. Speedy turnaround time.

Sales process was straight forward. I got a very detailed email with a large variety of combinations of inverters and panels. The main inverters that were suggested were SMA, Fronius and SolarEdge.

Installation went great - the crew were very polite, nice and approachable - they even gave some much appreciated pats to my dog who is usually a little skeptical of strangers.
The job was very tidy and you'd never know they had even been at the house afterwards.

Everything was good to go the moment they left. The lead installer went through the monitoring side of things with me and also noted an issue with the grid and overvoltage and logged a call with Western Power to have addressed.
I followed this up a couple of days later as well and their customer service has always been helpful.

Hi Gavin

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us, and pleased everything went well.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Outstanding service and installation

Met promised installation timeframe and appointment. Professional and friendly installers.

Hi Gideon

Thank you for your 5-star review! So pleased we could deliver a smooth and hassle-free service for you.

Wake up!!

It is true that the company does not pressure you to buy from them. Very politely, they will call you once or twice a week for a follow up.

However once you have signed with them things tend to change. You constantly need to call them for updates regarding your order to ensure things are moving forward. I signed with them 11 weeks ago, made a 10% deposit, and today I am still waiting to obtain an installation date as they are waiting for my system to be authorised by Western Power !!!

I read lots of criticisms from people on several sites saying that after having signed with them or after their solar installation has been completed that it becomes very hard to reach anyone at Infinite Energy and this is really concerning me in the case of a breakdown or if I have a technical issue with my system. How long will it take to be able to reach anyone and then how long before a technician comes home?

I know that my installation of 13kW with 2 batteries may look a bit more complex than the average solar system of 5-6kW. What’s more I am a bit more demanding that the average customer, I looked deeply into the system I need and I want that the references of the equipment on paper correspond exactly to what will be installed at my phone and I that equipment of the last generation are installed and not older generation equipment that are in stock.

I am very surprised with the lack of details on their invoices and the fact that it seems very difficult for them to specify the exact references of each equipment that will be installed. Several times, I asked them for more details to be written on the invoice, to specify the references of each equipment and this seems to be an insurmountable request for them as after 11 weeks I still haven’t received an updated invoice with precise references for each equipment.

I don’t see my request as unreasonable but consequently this has increased the processing of my order. Infinity Energy is a company working at a national level, they are specialists in their branch and have very reputable engineers so I don’t get the reason why after having already waited 11 weeks for my system, nothing is happening, that they can’t give me an installation date and on top of that it is very difficult to reach anyone from the company for an update.

Go with Infinite Energy

After doing quite a bit of homework we finally settled on Infinite Energy. The RAC seal of approval helped. After contacting Daniel Overd he helped us with all our questions and made the whole process a breeze. I could have gone with a cheaper mob but after hearing horror stories with bad installs etc I thought it prudent to go with an established player who will still be around in 50 years. Couldn't be happier with our solar. The installer Aaron was also very helpful and willing to explain what they were doing etc. Looking forward to getting the panels paid back in less than 3 years with the savings.

Hi Mark

Thank you for your stellar review! I'm very glad to hear Daniel was able to assist you and explained the importance of choosing a quality system and provider. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto him as well.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system and all its benefits. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Working fantastic, requested three quotes but only two contacted us, but still happy with the company we chose.

Hi Ross

Thanks so much for your stellar review! Great to see you've had such a positive experience with us.

Very Happy

Recommended by friend. Infinite have great people, service and quality products.

Hi Simon

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted we could provide you with a quality service and assist you in finding a solar solution.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!

Low Pressure Approach.

This was my third quote and the sales person was very relaxed and friendly. We discussed what I had been offered by the other retailers and I got answers as to the factors differentiating this offer. Panel capacity 275Kw or 330Kw and layout requirements. Inverter type and panel/inverter combinations. I was not given an individual quote at this stage but left with a flyer with 3 panel/inverter setups priced to supply the requirements I had requested. I chose the mid priced system after further discussion with the technical expert in the house.
Installation was punctual and the workmen were polite and mostly tidy. A few bits of stray cable and sheathing did not make it into the bin.
The electrician ensured that the system was fully functional and registering on the (in house) monitoring system prior to leaving the property. I had a further query regarding the system later that week and my email was answered promptly. I was informed that the service department could take up to 3 days to answer my non urgent query. I was very happy when the information I had requested was sent to me early the next day.

Hi Helen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! I'm so pleased you've had a positive experience with us. We always strive to educate our customers on why we offer the products we do so I'm glad you left with your questions answered and a better understanding of it all. I'm very pleased the installation went well. Apologies for the cable and sheathing that weren't put in the bin, we will pass this feedback on.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider! We hope you continue to enjoy your system and all the benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Very neat hardware install on the ground. Sam was very accommodating and went to some trouble to achieve this. Initially disappointed with some on-roof work. Eastern array racking had a noticeable bow on leading rail and end modules were twisted 5 degree off horizontal. IE had a team come out and rectify this within a couple of days, so very good response from them.
The value of full monitoring should be given more emphasis. Regret not getting a modbus unit put in at time of install.

Hi Jim

Thanks for your great review! Glad to hear that Sam and the Infinite Energy team were able to fix the issues.
I agree, full monitoring is great! It can show you so much more and help you to better utilise your solar energy. I'll pass on the feedback to our consultants.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system!
Emma - Infinit Energy

Perfect installer

The sales guy was so understanding and very helpful.Installation went as scheduled with no issues .They arranged all grid connections before installation .

Hi Bernard

Thanks for your great review! I'm delighted to hear you've had such a great experience with us.
Hope you're enjoying your new system.

Infinite Energy : Highly Recommended

Very satisfied on all aspect of this purchase. Daniel Overd of Infinite Energy has run me through different options based on the price range and brands combinations. Infinite Energy is very reasonable with the pricings, gave me good discounts and gave $100 to my mate who recommended Infinite Energy to me. Thanks to Infinite Energy, this explains why you are in this industry for decade for this reason!...

Hi Rudi

Thank you for your stellar review! We certainly pride ourselves on educating our customers and tailoring their systems to suit their energy needs as best as possible, so I'm delighted to hear Danny was able to provide you with that experience. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to him as well.

Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Easiest decision and installation one could hope for

The consultant was very knowledgeable and not 'pushy' at all. The paperwork was all sorted by the company and it has to be one of the easiest products we have had installed ever! The system was on the expensive side compared to the other companies however the warranties on the panels and inverter was the final decider. We have only had the system installed for a week however we are generating more power than expected and over a longer period each day, possibly due to the final positioning of the panels.

Hi Helen

What a wonderful review to receive, thank you! Great to hear the system is performing better than expected and I'm so pleased you were happy with the service and installation.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very bad management of installation

The salesman was pleasant and appeared to know his stuff. it was not the cheapest but I wanted reliability and went with the company as the RAC endorsed it. The installation process was very badly handled. They stated one full day for installation, at the end of the first day they informed me for the first time that it would need another full day to complete installation and that day would be another 10 days apart as they had not scheduled it in. it was only after much complaining that I got it reduced to 8 days before what I thought would be the completion of the installation. after the second full day of installation I was told I would have to wait a further up to one week to receive an email with the App I had paid extra for in order to fully monitor the system. After a further 12 days and still not received anything I tried to follow up with the company, trying to speak with a person was extremely difficult, they kept referring me back to their website. They answered with an email that did not address the issues I was raising. Eventually I spoke with a person who said the system had not been set up properly and would take another person coming out to set it up properly. this was duly booked in for the Friday morning. Late on the Thursday afternoon I was contacted by the company to say the technician could no longer attend at the agreed time and would have to be put back hours, causing further disruption to my own scheduling. at this moment in time I am still waiting for my system, which cost in excess of $6,500.00, and the company have had that full amount of money since prior to the start of the installation, to be fully functioning to what I have paid for.

Hi David,

I’m very sorry the installation process did not meet your expectations.

I have spoken with all the team members involved to get an understanding of what has occurred here.

In regard to the physical installation of your system, most installations for a system of your size are able to be completed within the 1 day which is the reason we have advised you of this timeframe. Of course, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can result in the installation taking longer than anticipated (for example, bad weather can slow the install down significantly as our team have to take extra precautions to ensure they remain safe and some other roofs have more complex substructures than what we anticipate). For this reason, in the booking confirmation email you receive from us we do advise that if we are unable to finalise your installation on the day due to unforeseen circumstances that we will be in contact to schedule a suitable completion date.

From my understanding, not only did your install unfortunately fall on the wettest day we had in August, we also needed to change the panel layout on your roof from portrait to landscape as a result of some of your home’s particulars that were not apparent before we were up on the roof. This meant significant additional work so we could ensure your system was installed correctly and would still meet all the warranty requirements.

It’s very unfortunate that your install was taking place during a particularly bad patch of weather as this does impact our booking availability with such a large number of our customers having to be rescheduled to different days in short periods of time. Although we are one of the largest installers in Perth, as with any company, we only have so many install teams available in each day and so although we do our best, we aren’t always able to arrange for the second install day to occur right away. The disappointment you felt when having to be scheduled for an additional day is the same disappointment our other customers feel when they have to be rescheduled due to bad weather and so it can be difficult to meet everyone’s expectations in these times.

I believe in the end, Megan was able to organise for one of our install teams to work a weekend for you so we could accommodate getting the system finalised the following week.

I can completely understand your frustration with all of this and while we do work very hard to finish all installs within the 1 day (this is in both our customers best interests and our own!), I’m sorry we couldn’t do this on this particular occasion.

In regards to the monitoring app, we do ask that customers allow 1 – 2 weeks for this to be set up as a standard timeframe. This is because each individual panel’s serial code has to be manually mapped to the system and we have a number of these for both residential and commercial customers to complete at any one time. The good news is that monitoring set up in no way impacts your system generating solar power and so your system is fully functioning already.

I sincerely apologise that it was so difficult to speak to one of our team members about this and that the technician also had to be rescheduled. From my understanding, they did attend your property today and we can see from our side that your monitoring is up and running as it should be.

Again, I’m very sorry the installation did not meet your expectations in this instance and thank you so much for your understanding to date in resolving the items that were outside of our control.

I have raised the concerns you’ve outlined in your review with our team so we can identify the areas in which we are able to improve our processes for our customers.

Morgan – Infinite Energy

Good price for the QUALITY brand of solar

They are the ones who sold me the quality solar panels and inverter (thanks to solar quote guide for the inverter and solar panels chart). They didn’t try to sell me the least average solar panels and inverter and didn’t forced me to sign any paperwork compared to the other company. I went with them as RAC recognises their company and their workmanship. The only downside with their company is when you try to call there’s barely anyone who answers your call but the return call is pretty quick.

Hi Bez

Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate! I'm so pleased we could assist you in finding a quality system and you didn't feel rushed into purchasing anything. We certainly put a lot of importance on allowing our customers to do their own research, so I'm very glad we were your top choice in the end!

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the calls, I will pass this onto the correct department.

Thank you again for choosing Infinite Energy!
Emma - infinite Energy

A smooth process

A smooth process, no hassles, friendly knowledgeable installers. Kept appointed date and time. Tidy work, good discussions with me.

Hi Roy

What a wonderful review, thank you!
It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us.

Hope you're enjoying all the benefits of your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very well installed... Poor after sales service

Our problems started from the day our system was installed (May 2019) as the systems output was not visible through the monitoring applications and website and my attempt to obtain technical solutions was extremely difficult. It has now been three months and the setup is still not complete. Many attempts to contact the company is met with no effort to understand the problems let alone any attempt to resolve them.

The Solaredge website where viewing of the system performance and configuration is achieved is incorrectly configured. I pointed this out to Infinite Energy in an email explaining the errors. The return email informed me that there was no errors and all is correctly configured. At best this shows a lack of understanding of the systems they are installing or at worst....

Four weeks ago I had a sit down meeting with a technical representative from the company (which only came about after many attempts to obtain a meeting and only then occurred when I threatened a formal complaint) it was disconcerning that he appeared not to understand how the system configuration worked but nevertheless he promised me solutions within two weeks. I emailed him at the three week mark to ask what had been achieved... I'm still awaiting a response - at least their after sales service is consistent!

My conclusion with regard to Infinite Energy is if your installation goes well, the company will achieve good marks. However if after-sales service is required, the relationship sours quickly.

Hi Hugh

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave you review; your feedback helps us to improve our services and become better equipped for situations like this that may occur in the future.

I’m sincerely apologetic that you have not received the experience and service that we strive to provide our customers with during every step, so thank you for your patience during this time.

While I am not across your case myself, I have had a look into this and understand that on the day of install, the installers could not connect the inverter to the SolarEdge server despite their many attempts. I do apologies for the delay in connection and for any disruption you received from not being able to monitor the performance of your system.

In regards to the issues with the SolarEdge monitoring app, I’m very sorry for the inconvenience you’ve experienced with this. Upon receiving your review I raised your concerns with our service team and have since spoken with your service case representative, Aneesh about this.
Aneesh has explained there was an issue with the configuration and layout of your system on the app, causing the orientation of your panels to be incorrect compared to the true layout on your roof. While this doesn’t affect system performance, I can certainly understand your disappointment with it not being accurate.
Aneesh has confirmed that this has now been resolved for you.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience this caused you and for the delay in receiving a resolution. I hope that the system is performing well and that we have been able to suitable rectify all of your concerns.

Emma – Infinite Energy

Great solar system

Very straightforward process and fast installation. Nice company and would recommend to everyone

Hi Simon

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'm so glad to hear about your positive experience with us.
Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system!

Guesstimate and Unprofessional

Do not use Infinite Energy because they will try to trick you to get a job done.

I contacted sales person at Infinite Energy for solar installation, he suggested me do not install panels on south side but on the installation day the electrician could not do as the plan because panels are bigger than what sales person guesstimate (how couldn't he know when his job is selling panels). Then he called me to install the rest of panel on south side and told me there is no different from north side. How can he change from do not to do it? plus when I decided to cancel the system, he said I would not get my deposit back. What a dishonest company?

Hi Tanet,

We are very disappointed to receive your review, particularly given the false details you have provided about your experience.

During the sales process you and your consultant spoke in depth about the position of the SunPower panels on your North-West facing roof. We understand your neighbour has had panels installed on this direction, however the placement of their panels is not compliant with CEC requirements for the distance between the gutter and the edge of the panels. Danny explained that we would come out to complete the installation and do our best to fit the panels in the desired position, but that we would not install a system that is not compliant so we may need to look at using an alternative roof face if this was not possible.

On the morning of your installation, our install team advised that the North-West facing roof space could not accommodate all the panels due to the gutter and existing roof flutes that are obstructing part of the area and causing some shading issues. The only alternative would be to position 5 of these panels on your South East facing roof face. During the call with your consultant this morning at 8.44am, the amended estimated power production comparison was sent to you to show the difference in performance based on the alternative panel placement. These estimations were over the course of a 12 month period, and clearly show a minor reduction in the kWh that would be produced per day (one of the many benefits of choosing SunPower panels).

During this call at 8.44am you informed your consultant that you weren’t happy with this alternative solution and didn’t want to proceed with the installation.
At 8.49am your consultant sent you an email requesting your bank details so we could process a full refund for you.
At 9.11am you sent these details through to us which have been passed on to our accounts department for processing.
Then, at 10.13am you have written this review stating that we have lied, convinced you to install panels on a south facing roof and told you we would not be refunding you, all of which is entirely untrue.

I can appreciate that you are disappointed that your solar installation could not proceed with the panel placement that you were wanting Tanet and for this, we apologise. However we did clearly explain that this may not be possible during your consults and when it wasn’t and you weren’t happy with the only other option, we have very promptly organised to refund you.

We can’t install a system that is not compliant and have given you a full refund because you weren’t happy with the alternative solution, so please let me know what else you may have been expecting as a customer so we can look to improve our processes in future.

Infinite Energy

Good Service

Sales rep knew his stuff and was not pushy to get an instant order.
Process of getting new electricity meter was organised by Infinite Energy with no issues. Installation was carried out professionally and quality was good what I expected being an experienced Construction Manager. Installation crew were polite and kept us informed of progress. All in all a pretty seamless experience. Just got to see if the system performs as per spefications

Hi Brett

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so glad we could provide a quality solution along with a seamless experience for you. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto our installation team too.

Emma - Infinite Energy

They gave me good advice

I received good advice, from this company, not just trying to upsell.

Hi John

Thanks for leaving us your review! I'm so pleased we could help you find a solution.
Hope you're enjoying you new system and all its benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Armed with all the information I went down the path of carefully considering the quotes and what I would get. After many questions I didn’t go for the cheapest or most expensive. In the end I bought middle of the road with a small discount. At this point in time I am very satisfied.

Hi Raymond

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!
We carefully select our products to ensure our customers are getting the most reliable and efficient products whilst also receiving a great deal.

Glad to hear you've had a positive experience with us.
I hope you continue to enjoy your new system.

Hi

Thanks for leaving your review!
That's great to hear your system was able to be adapted to suit the requirements of the roof. Our installers always do a great job!

We hope you enjoy your new system!

Experienced installer

Gets what’s quoted and promised during sales process. Got recommended by a friend. No pushy sales tactics. Tidy and professional installation. They placed 13 panels in one roof facing north east and 7 panels in roof placing north west and thus ensuring uniform production throughout day. Already reaching close to peak production in winter months.

Hi Midhun

Thank so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review! So glad we were able to provide you with a quality service and product. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Great service all round. Very detail quote with 3 options as requested and the information and service was excellent. The installation guys were great. Very neat and tidy job.

Hi Dan

What a great review, thank you! Very pleased we could help and provide you with a quality system.

Fantastic Installer by Infinite Energy

Fantastic installation organised by Infinite Energy in Perth WA, excellent service and very knowledgeable, everything went to plane and we are enjoying lots of Solar production, thank you to Solar Blog for the three quotes which we used and were very helpful in our decision to go with Infinite Energy, this is a great blog page.

Hi Glenn

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review! I'm so glad we were able to provide you with great service and expertise.
I hope you're enjoying your new system, especially with the sunny weather we've had the past week!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Solar Quotes was very helpful in providing a central site to obtain information on the panels, inverters and solar companies to choose from. Your site definitely helped us to pick out the system we were happy with. Without your site, we would have been so lost in what felt like a minefield of options to choose from. Thank you so much for providing a great service.

Hi Jinky

Thanks for your comment. Pleased to hear SolarQuotes was a big help to you.
Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy, I hope you are enjoying your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very happy with whole process from initial consultation, quotation and installation.

Sales/quoting was done professionally and not pushy. Installation was done as per scheduled arrangements. installers friendly and cleaned up afterwards. Only thing not completed was help with setting up wifi tracking service.

Hi Jane

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful review. I'm very pleased the process was smooth and simple for you. My apologies you were not shown how to set up the wifi online monitoring. Instructions on how to do this can be found here: https://infiniteenergy.supporthero.io/container/show/22739
Simply select your inverter brand and it will take you through a step by step process.

I hope you are enjoying your new system!

Quality installation

The service was very good from louis who came & did the consultation to the staff over the phone & brodie who did the installation i was very pleased. customer service makes a big difference to me & that was what helped me chose infinite energy.

Hi Sharolyn

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's great to hear from our happy customers. I'm so pleased we were able to deliver a quality service to you.

Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Great journey

I was happy with the whole process, starting with price and the installation and ending with follow up.

Hi Slade

Thanks for your excellent review! I'm so glad we were able to provide such a quality service to you.

High Quality System and Installation by knowledgable Company Infinite Energy

We received a very detailed quote and we received a very competent system installed by a local electrical company. Solaredge inverter is sooooo quiet and fantastic in providing instant update on energy usage.
Jarrad and the team at Infinite Energy gave us what we wanted upfront and there were no surprises with the final product.
Highly recommend them ,you might pay a little bit more but its worth it for peace of mind.
Martyn

Hi Martyn

So pleased to hear about your great experience with us! I'll be sure to pass your comments onto Jarrad.

Hope you are enjoying your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

First Class Company from start to finish.

Scott was very good right from the start. He wasn't pushy and didn't try to talk us into something we didn't want. Any questions we asked, he had all the answers. He even visited during the installation to see if wen were happy or had any questions. The installers were efficient and friendly with no fuss. They showed me how to get the app on my phone and how to read the information. They cleaned up properly even vacuumed the areas. I have not had any trouble since the installation and its great that I can check my system at any time even when we are on holidays. If there is any problems I will know straight away. Very happy overall. I'm not sure if it's the cheapest quote, but I couldn't be happier or more confident in Infinite Energy.

Hi Bill

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review! Sounds like you had a great experience, I'm so pleased we were able to provide you with that.

Hope you're enjoying your new system!

great product

Even if the products are more expensive, it's great value for money. The customer service, not only during procedure, from before the purchase to after installation is brilliant!
Highly recommended!

Hi H Shirakawa

Thank you for your great review! That's right, we may not be the cheapest solar provider on the market, however our quality products and service certainly meet expectations. I'm so pleased we were able to provide you with a great experience.

Excellent service

My dealings with Infinite Energy were excellent. We sought a face-to-face meeting, and the sales rep showed us the different options of panels and inverters and the plus and minus of each. The installation was also excellent - they arrived on time and were clean and tidy. They showed me how to use (read) the inverter, and how to log in on line to see the daily readings.

Infinite Energy did all the paperwork, organised everything and as far as I am concerned, could not be faulted.

Hi Richard

Thanks for your excellent review! I'm so pleased we were able to deliver a top service for you. Hope you're enjoying the new system and all its benefits.

Saved time and money

Infinite Energy were prompt reliable and very professional could not be happier with our solar power system

Hi Paul

Thanks for taking the time to leave your wonderful review! Very pleased to hear of your positive experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Talked the most sense and were not pushy.

Hi Cyriack

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review! Great to see that you have had such a positive experience with us.
We hope you enjoy your new system!

Hi Rolland

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! Hope you're enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Hi Geoffrey

Thanks for leaving your review! If there's anything in particular you think we could improve on please let us know, we value all feedback.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review!
I'm very pleased to hear you were happy with our services and products.
We pride ourselves on delivering great customer service and offering quality products to our customers.

We hope you enjoy all the benefits your new solar PV system has to offer!

Emma - Infinite Energy
The whole process was quick and flawless and workmanship was fantastic and tidy. Communication was also great.

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your great review!
So pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience with us. I hope you're enjoying your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your great review Peter!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review Kim!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Solar has not yet been installed but Jarrad from Infinite Energy was very personable on the phone, was patient and most importantly listened to my needs regarding the installation. All of the companies recommended were outstanding in their communication and obviously had a great deal of respect and appreciation for Solarquotes.com and the work Finn Peacock does but i felt that Infinite Energy were either more flexible or simply fell more in line with what I wanted than the others.

I will, of course, be happy to provide another review after installation and after a period of use.

I was certain that there would be some sort of catch to using solarquotes.com but it has been the best decision I could possibly have made. The market is saturated and not one of the recommended providers over quoted and none of them were pushy (in fact all three of them seem to have worked together at some point in their careers).

Quoted prices were varied as were the spec levels and we ultimately went with a more expensive option to save roofspace and for aesthetic reasons.

Keep up the good work Finn!

Hi Felix

Thanks for your great review! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Jarrad. I'm so pleased we were able to accommodate you and provide you with the service you were after.

Emma - Infinite Energy
One of the best solar companies around. Thank you for your help and recommendation. Very happy ????.

Hi Jan

Thanks for your great review! We are pleased to hear you’ve had such a positive experience with us.

Hi Hilton

Thanks for leaving your review!
We hope your new system is going well.

Hi Jon

Thanks for leaving us your review!