Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower, WINAICO and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Sacred Heart College (94kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

Thanks for your great review, Lindsay! Show additional information
Everybody I spoke to from first contact to final install were extremely efficient and helpful and were able answer my questions which were based on your suggestions. May I suggest you contact them.

Hi Bill

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Glad we were able to assist with answering your questions.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Complex issues to attempt to understand where explained well. My decision about inverter and make of panels was based on a comprehensive comparison chart listing all aspects. Very businesslike attitude from all concerned.

Hi Gwenyth

Thanks for your wonderful review. So pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us.
We definitely pride ourselves on our professionalism.

Thanks again!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Very neat hardware install on the ground. Sam was very accommodating and went to some trouble to achieve this. Initially disappointed with some on-roof work. Eastern array racking had a noticeable bow on leading rail and end modules were twisted 5 degree off horizontal. IE had a team come out and rectify this within a couple of days, so very good response from them.
The value of full monitoring should be given more emphasis. Regret not getting a modbus unit put in at time of install.

Hi Jim

Thanks for your great review! Glad to hear that Sam and the Infinite Energy team were able to fix the issues.
I agree, full monitoring is great! It can show you so much more and help you to better utilise your solar energy. I'll pass on the feedback to our consultants.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system!
Emma - Infinit Energy

Thanks for leaving your review Michael! Show additional information

Thanks for leaving your review Paul! Show additional information
There were serious technical difficulties to install and connect the system due to the way my house was built, which hadn't been checked prior to the installation date. It nearly didn't go ahead, until the installation sub-contractors managed to work out an alternative way of connecting everything. It would have been good to have a technical inspection prior to the installation date, rather than just a sales person come out. Show additional information
The tradesmen turned up and informed us was a two day install which was news to us so had to organise extra day off work. Accidental damage to grass, paving and front of house by a spillage of galvinised silver paint. Install was in December, and four weeks later still waiting on response from Infinite Energy to confirm procedure for rectification. Only email we've received is question regards non-payment of account. Have phoned and sent two emails requesting a callback. Am sure that once this is fixed, we would be more than happy to recommend Infinite Energy.

Thank you anyway.

Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! So pleased to see you've had a great experience with us.
We hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Would like the inverter in the garage but end up having it on external wall next to the switch board. Salesperson was not upfront when asked about positioning inverter below concrete floor and installer was not keen on boring concrete floor/wiring alongside aircon duct. Sales turned pushy when asked technical questions after visit to my premises. Took a week to complete the installation, wiring in a day and hanging panels the following week. Show additional information

Hi Brad

Thanks for leaving your review! Very pleased to see you've had a positive experience with us.
If there's anything we can improve on please let us know.

Hi Brian

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! If there's anything specific you think we could improve on, we'd love to hear it.

Hi,
Above ratings based on experience from first request for quote to 3 weeks post installation.

Solarquotes website and information was very much appreciated. Used it a lot.

It took me a while between first quotes and finalising as I had surgery in between.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your great review! Very pleased to hear about your positive experience with us.
We hope you continue to enjoy your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Armed with all the information I went down the path of carefully considering the quotes and what I would get. After many questions I didn't go for the cheapest or most expensive. In the end I bought middle of the road with a small discount. At this point in time I am very satisfied.

Hi Raymond

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!
We carefully select our products to ensure our customers are getting the most reliable and efficient products whilst also receiving a great deal.

Glad to hear you've had a positive experience with us.
I hope you continue to enjoy your new system.

Hi Roy

Thanks for leaving your great review!
Enjoy your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
The very beginning and the very end of the process was good, the in between had elements which left a lot to be desired

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we greatly value your feedback.
I'm sorry to hear the middle stage of your experience with us was not as great as you'd hoped for.
We certainly will endeavour to improve this.

I am pleased to hear you found the initial and final stages a positive one.
I hope you enjoy your new system.

Hi Jes

Thanks for leaving your review!
We hope you're enjoying your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

My experience in dealing with Infinite Energy was simply brilliant. Daniel from Sales certainly knew his stuff and his recommendation on the type of system to suit my needs is certainly living-up to expectations. Daniel's experience with the design layout and his explanation as to why it was best to do it this way was accepted by me and the solar production of each bank of panels is generating in excess of what was advised. In addition to this, everything from sign-up to installation went without a hitch and I quite simply couldn't be happier. In my view, Infinite Energy is a very professionally run organisation and by having a dedicated locally based branch here in Perth WA, made all dealings so much simpler and certainly gave me peace of mind.

Hi Neil

Thanks for leaving your stellar review!
So glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with us and everything has one smoothly for you.
I have passed on your compliments to Daniel as well.

Enjoy your new system,
Kind regards
Emma - Infinite Energy
Mark was not what I'd call a "salesman". He ascertained our requirements, gave us quotes for 3 different systems of varying quality, offered his recommendations and left us in peace to make our own decision. The two reps from the other suppliers were "salesmen" who were anxious to get my signature before they left, offering "discounts" and/or "special deals" if I signed up NOW. I didn't.
Mark answered some follow-up questions and once we made our decision, the wheels were set in motion straight away. Our system was installed less than four weeks after we signed up (mainly due to us going on a short holiday) and apart from a minor mixup in phone messages, everything went smoothly. System is currently generating approx. 23Kwh per dayon average and the internet connection went without a hitch. We haven't had a power bill yet so I can't comment on what savings we will gain but weekly meter readings show great promise so far. What more can I say but to thoroughly recommend Infinite Energy. Their system may not be the cheapest but as Mark described, it's a "set and forget" deal. It just works!

Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to leave your great review!
We love hearing from our happy customers what a positive experience they've had.
I've passed your compliments onto Mark as well.

We hope you enjoy your new system, and I'm sure you'll notice some great savings when you receive your power bill!

Hi Nathan

Hi Peter

Thanks for leaving your review!
We hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review!
Great to see you've had a positive experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Only Time will tell me the real benift,the system hasn't been in long enough yet to give a definitive answer

Hi Annette

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review!
So pleased to see you've given us quite a few 5 stars.
I have no doubt you will start to see the savings from your system soon.

Thanks for leaving your review!
That's great to hear your system was able to be adapted to suit the requirements of the roof. Our installers always do a great job!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Talked the most sense and were not pushy.

Hi Cyriack

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review! Great to see that you have had such a positive experience with us.

Hi Morag

Thanks for leaving us your great review! So glad you have enjoyed your experience with us.
We hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Hi Robin

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review!
I notice you've only given us a 3 for Customer Service. If there's anything you think we could improve on, please let us know. We value your feedback.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Infinite Energy were friendly. They were the first to contact me. Their sales person was quite laid back and not pushy at all. He asked what I wanted and pretty much quoted along those lines. When I asked about options and questioned another installers components offered I began to see that Infinite Energy did have a better quality product they were offering, but when I saw photographs of their installations I decided that I would pay $1000 more and rather have a quality install and superior products. It did mean I ended up with a 3 kW system instead of a 6 kW, but I believe I went with the right company.
I installed a Solaredge 5 KW invertor (in case I decide to add more panels later) and Sunpower panels.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review!
I'm very pleased to hear you were happy with our services and products.
We pride ourselves on delivering great customer service and offering quality products to our customers.

We hope you enjoy all the benefits your new solar PV system has to offer!

Hi Johan

Thanks for leaving us your review!
We hope you enjoy your new solar PV system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
I was very impressed with my discussions with all three of the recommended suppliers and ended up choosing Infinite Energy based on my discussions and the recommendations of friends who also used them. Infinite and the their installer West state electrics handled any queries I had promptly and to my satisfaction. Overall I am very pleased with my system and the process involved.

Hi Anthony

Thanks for your stellar review!
So pleased to hear that you had a great experiences with us.

Hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new solar PV system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Very knowledgeable salesman and good customer service. Gave good details and comparisons for equipment available and different options. Spent time discussing future options in detail and had the lot ready for install in a month. Good job. Show additional information
Installation occurred very quickly, within 2 weeks of agreeing to a system. Installers were courteous and did a good job and removed all rubbish at the end of the job. Would recommend them to anyone

Hi Chris

Thanks for your great review!
So glad to hear everything went well and you enjoyed working with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy
The information you published on your website helpful enormously to work out what we wanted. Infinite Energy were very helpful and professional.

Hi,

Thanks for your great review! We're delighted you found the information on our website helpful and specific to what you were looking for.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your great review John!

Kind Regards,
6.6kw pannels 5 kw inverter Solaredge

Thanks for your excellent review! We definitely pride ourselves on being knowledgeable and efficient.

Many thanks,

Hi Mandy

Thanks so much for your excellent review!

We also added our business offices with 38kW
Both systems are waiting for approval to install.

Hi David

Thanks for leaving a review! How did the installations go for you in the end?

Thanks for your great review John! Show additional information
Justin our sales representative was very friendly and knowledgeable not pushy like some other Solar companies I recieved quotes from. Our Infinite Energy installers were on time and very proffesional they did a great job. Very happy with Infinite Energy if you want a quality system installed hassel free at the right price Infinite Energy is the company to go with I have no hesitation in recommending this company

Hi Dave

Thanks for your stellar review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your solar experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy
One of the best solar companies around. Thank you for your help and recommendation. Very happy ????.

Hi Jan

Thanks for your great review! We are pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience with us.

Hi Lyn

Emma - Infinite Energy
The entire experience from getting quotes through to installation was exceptional, Mark, the salesman was excellent and answered a myriad of questions promptly and honestly. The the office team got all paperwork through to us and Western Power no problem and before the anticipated time frame, installation team were fabulous arrived on time, did a great job, explained everything and treated our house with respect, left everything neat and tidy.
After sales service to date has been excellent, all questions answered and the system is humming along, bring on long hot days!

Thank you for your very kind review Lesley, we really appreciate it and I'm so glad to hear we have been able to provide you with a positive experience through the entire process!

Enjoy all the savings your new system (and the sun) will bring.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
I cannot find any fault in Infinity Energy's pre-sales service and their contractors installation of my solar panels and inverter. They were efficient helpful and friendly. What I can find fault in is their dismal after sales service. I found that I could not login to my Fronius inverter to update the firmware so I phoned Infinity Energy to solve the problem. I was informed that all of their people were occupied at that time but they would call me back as soon as that day. I did not receive a call back so three days later i called them again. The person I spoke to was very apologetic and and I was told that someone from the technical section would call me back that day without fail as they were occupied at that time. I asked to speak to someone else in the company as I was unhappy with this answer. I then spoke to another apologetic person who assured me that I would get a called shortly. The call back never came. Two days later I called again and demanded to speak to someone from the technical help section. The very apologetic woman I spoke to finally put me on to their best technical help employer, Robin. After 15 minutes of questions and trying different approaches to logging on to my inertverter he said that he would have to phone the installers and find out the correct password for my inverter. He told me that he would call me back later that day when he had contacted the installer. I informed him that he could call me on my mobile, home phone, email me or message me with the answer. After two weeks I gave up any hope of resolving my problem.

Hi Denis

We are so sorry that your issue with logging into your Fronius inverter was not dealt with accordingly. I can see from our records that we have since contacted you to assist, however you've advised that everything is now sorted.

If this is not the case, please contact us on 1300 074 669 and ask for Lee in the service department as we would like to ensure the issue is resolved and work towards a positive outcome for you.

Kind Regards,
Emma - Infinite Energy

Our sales person Chris was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Our installers were excellent very friendly and tidy.

Thank you for your fantastic review Michael! It's much appreciated.

All the best,

Thanks for your review Rosine! Show additional information
Used contractors not the in house fitters the rep claimed

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm very sorry to hear that you were under the impression we use in-house installers.

Is there any chance you may have us confused with another company that has said this? I only ask as we are very proud of the select couple of installers we have chosen to partner with and will often explain the benefit of this over in-house installers.

Regardless, I apologise again that your expectations weren't met with this.

I do hope that the rest of the experience you had with Infinite Energy and the installers was a positive one.

Kindest regards,