Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner
Infinite Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 36 141 430 328  ABN active since 14 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 141 430 328  ACN active since 11 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $9,460 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge, ABB and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative (522kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Scotch College (512kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

Large, solid, professional and reliable WA installation company

No hard sell.
Face to face meeting couldn't go ahead with coronavirus; I requested skype or suchlike, but they couldn't organise that. We had an hour long phone call, but the quality was poor and he had to call back twice. This precluded a longer discussion.

Which was a shame, because the other company met me for an hour and we had a great discussion. Unfortunately I didn't pick them, because their premium offering was too much, and their value offering was too little and low quality. (Solaire, (Premium: REC + SE ; Value SE (generic) + SE)

The quotes were competitive, particularly with the value panel options.

The consumption monitor / smart meter was thrown in free which was greatly appreciated and helped to swing my decision to choose IE.

Follow up emails to salesperson were sometimes ignored or took a while to answer, though improved when I highlighted this.

Cannot fault the installation process, which was through a subcontractor who was very professional.

Hi Andrew

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm very sorry that your initial discussion and consultation wasn't as you'd had hoped for, but it's wonderful to hear that you continued to consider us and ending up choosing us as your final decision. I have no doubt you will see some excellent savings and will be confident in your decision to choose Infinite Energy.

I'm so pleased the installation went well too!

Job well done

From beginning to end every person I dealt with was informative and helpful.

Hi Trish

Thanks for your wonderful review, so pleased we could assist you in your solar journey!

Good experience

I did quite a lot of research first, comparing prices, quality of products, and experience of companies involved. Finished up going with Infinite Energy, which was by no means the cheapest, but unlike several other quotes, the salesperson was pleasant, not pushy and laid out all the facts clearly. I finished up buying a mid to high-range product, mainly based on the experience and positive reviews of Infinite Energy. The whole process went very smoothly, from the quote to the refitting of the meter box, to the installation (20 panels fitted in about 5 hours), to the installers themselves who were very professional, polite and helpful. The system has been in operation now for about a month and appears to be working perfectly. I am looking forward to many years of saving and would thoroughly recommend this company to anybody else.

Hi Chris

Thanks so much for your stellar review - I'm so pleased we could assist! While we may not be the cheapest on the market, the quality of our brands and our customer service speaks for itself. I'm delighted you had such a great experience with us. I'm sure you'll receive some excellent savings in no time.

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!

No fuss

Well done polite and good communication, very experienced and punctual.

Hi Corrinne

Thank you for leaving your review, we really appreciate it! I'm delighted to see you've given us 5 stars.
So pleased we could assist you in installing solar for your home.

Great experience

Good information provided by sales team. Very quick installation timeframe. Quality components. Cheap price.

Hi Tyson

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! I'm so glad you had a great experience with us, thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Good Service

Sales rep knew his stuff and was not pushy to get an instant order.
Process of getting new electricity meter was organised by Infinite Energy with no issues. Installation was carried out professionally and quality was good what I expected being an experienced Construction Manager. Installation crew were polite and kept us informed of progress. All in all a pretty seamless experience. Just got to see if the system performs as per spefications

Hi Brett

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so glad we could provide a quality solution along with a seamless experience for you. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto our installation team too.

Seamless from Quote to Installation

Our property is shaded by a giant ghost gum which we were reluctant to remove (in truth the sole reason that took us so long to get on board with solar.) Infinite Energy offered up the best combination of inverter and panels to give maximum daily production within our budget. The installation team was fantastic and very knowledgeable. So far the system seems to be matching their predictions for energy production.

Hi Amber

Thank you for leaving your wonderful review! I'm so pleased to read that you were still able to keep the tree and find a practical solution for your solar needs. I'm sure you will see some great savings, and I hope you enjoy all the benefits your new system brings.

Emma - Infinite Energy

They gave me good advice

I received good advice, from this company, not just trying to upsell.

Hi John

Thanks for leaving us your review! I'm so pleased we could help you find a solution.
Hope you're enjoying you new system and all its benefits.

Great technical advice

Everything handled professionally and in agreed timeframe. They took the time for a personal meeting with engineer to answer my technical questions. Also had a show room where one could see panels, inverters and batteries.
Installation was done well and system is working brilliantly.

Hi Udo

Thanks so much for your great review! Delighted to hear everything went well and that you had the opportunity to chat with one of our engineers to answer your questions.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great installation. The system is only at its early stages, but appears to be working well. I have the solar edge app which is very helpful.

Sales and qouting were very friendly, without being pushy. Answered my battery of questions in a cordial and accurate manner. The installers were fantastic, and showed me the before and after job. Because my roof was complicated, I have two inverters. I am happy with the job that was done.

Hi Karen

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review, we really appreciate it!
I'm delighted to hear that the process went well and you're happy with your system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Quality service, no fuss information and a competitive price

It was a very stress free procedure. From getting the quotes, to negotiating the price and getting the system installed it was trouble free.

Hi Scott

So wonderful to receive your review, thank you! Very pleased everything went well and I'm sure you'll see some great savings in no time.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Infinite Energy was excellent to work with and the Installers were great

The 2 installers were efficient they had the system up and running in less than 2 hours (20 panels) including running the control panel into the garage - unlike other service providers we have used for other work around the house they arrived on time and cleaned up after completing the job. They went through the operation of the new system and set it up so I could monitor the results on line before leaving - set up on the day with access approval sent a couple of days later. All in all very impressed with their work and how quickly they went from quote to installation - less than 4 weeks.

Hi Jim

Thanks so much fro your great review! I'm delighted to hear you were recommended us by your friend who previously worked in the solar industry. It sounds like you've had a great experience with us from start to finish, and I'm so pleased we could assist you in finding a solar solution that's right for you.

Emma - Infinite Energy

System seems like what we’re looking for. Everything started well but had to ask today when the system will be installed as no one has contacted us over the past three weeks

After sales service is weak as I’ve had to contact company to find out when system installed.

Hi Ron

I'm very sorry to receive your review! This is certainly not something we wish for our customers to experience. I hope you have managed to find out your date of install now and that everything moving forward goes smoothly for you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again should you need to.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Professional installation, great company to deal with.

The salesperson was very professional and had a very strong understanding about the different systems currently on the market which helped greatly in making the decision of which system would best suit my needs. The quote was sent when it was promised and was presented in a very professional manner.
The installation went without a hitch. The installers arrived a half earlier than expected, introduced themselves then proceeded with the installation. They were very polite and tidy and more than happy to go through the system with any questions I had.
Customer service did everything from beginning to end. I could not be more happy with the level of service provided.

Hi Gail

It's such a pleasure to receive your review, thank you! I'm so glad everything went well and sounds like you had a fantastic experience with us. I hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great experience from sales through installation!

I was connected to Infinite Energy via the Solar Quotes website, unfortunately only one provider showed interest in providing a quote, fortunately I got Lindsey from Infinite Energy!

Everything was so easy. I explained to Lindsey that telephone contact was difficult as I work full time, no problem - we did everything via email. Imagine my surprise to receive emails as late as 9pm and on weekends!! Every question was answered quickly. I felt no pressure to purchase and no pressure to go with the most expensive option - in the end I chose a mid range system that fit my budget and my needs.

As to installation, I was able to arrange a day that worked within my work schedule. The installers (a team of two) arrived on time, and the installation was completed with minimal fuss. On arrival they determined my roof space was tighter than expected so I ended up with 17 panels instead of 18, which is still fine for my usage needs, and most days I generate more than I use.

The estimated time to install was spot on accurate. I was shown how the system works and given some basic instructions. I was later emailed access to online monitoring of the system (it's pretty cool to be able to see how much power the system generates).

Payment was easy, with options to bank transfer, or pay via credit card (1% surcharge and 2% for AMEX).

Overall I'm really happy with the experience!

Hi Lisa

Thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful 5 star review - we really appreciate it! I'm so delighted to hear Lindsey was able to assist you throughout the process and that you had a great installation team. We certainly pride ourselves on our no-pressure approach and always want our customers to feel comfortable with their decision, so it's great to hear you received just that!

I'm sure you will start receiving some great savings in no time. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Clear concise and factual

The sales person was knowledgeable and the products had good track record, seeing that they'd been used in the largest solar farms around Australia and Ikea. So we went with the larger company.

Hi Vincent

It's a pleasure to receive your review, thank you! I'm delighted you chose us and I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

Very good

It was a very easy process from start to finish. Installation went well, and I was happy with the quality of the work (and I'm pretty fussy).
Would recommend.

Hi Jim

Thank you for your wonderful review! So pleased to hear you were happy with everything.

Great Price, Service and Installation

The sales and quoting process was smooth and efficient and completed by phone over a two week period of genuine discussions and advice and followed up by appropriate email correspondence. The tradesmen were on time, very efficient, and the installation completed on time and very professionally. Customer service was excellent with all external grid connections arranged by the solar installation company with timely advice provided to me.

Hi Bruce

Thank you for leaving your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a great experience with us and that everything went well. No doubt you will see some great savings from your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Easy to deal with, professional service.

I engaged around 6 different companies for a Solar System, of the 6 companies I found Infinite Energy the easiest to deal with. Lindsey and the team were quick to respond to emails and to get tailored quotes back to me the same day.

The quote that came back wasn't the cheapest, however through research I found it is best to avoid the ridiculously cheap systems and to rely more on the company's reputation. In saying that, the quote did come back competitive.

The installers on the day did a good job, I was told they would be on site at 7 and they arrived right on time. They got to work quickly and had everything installed, set up and cleaned up early afternoon. The workmanship is good and I have no doubt the system will last 20 + years.

I also like their referral system for anyone you put on to them, you will get $100 and the person they sign up receives a further $100 discount.

Hi Russell

It's a pleasure to receive your review, thanks so much! Educating our customers on the importance of quality over cheap prices is one of our main priorities. It's great that you did your own research as well.

I'm very pleased you had such a great customer service experience with us, and the installation was smooth and hassle free.
I'll be sure to pass your comments onto Lindsey as well, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Wonderful process

Infinite energy and Lindsey Ditfort made the whole process very simple. Here follow up is excellent

Hi Peter

Thanks for leaving your great review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! I'll pass your comments onto Lindsey as well.

Perfect installation

From start to finish Infinite Energy gave us a top class service.
Daniel Overd the sales consultant ensured that we understood the product on offer and were happy before committing to the order.
The install team were first rate very professional and very tiding, there was no damage or mess left behind, in all a top rate job highly recommendable*****

Hi Peter

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5 star review! I'm delighted to hear you received such an outstanding service through both your consultation and installation experience.
I'll be sure to pass your comments on as well.

Informative quote

I had 3 installers ring to give me quotes and of the 3 only 1 put me onto the fact that here in Wa you cannot go bigger that a 5kw inverter if you wish to receive the feedin tariff. Needless to say that one installer was the one that got our business.

Hi Peter

Thank you for leaving us your review! I'm so pleased your consultant pointed that out to you, and that you chose to go with us in the end. No doubt you will start seeing some excellent savings soon.

Quality pays

It is not worth it to take the cheapest option of which there were plenty when we put up solar. A bit more for proven longevity and performance cannot be iterated enough. The team at Infinite Energy sold us a high quality system, under predicted its actual performance which will lead to us paying it off in under 5 years. Daniel ensured the process from end-to-end was seamless and the installers responded well when challenged.

Hi Justin

Thank you for your great review! That's exactly right - a quality, reliable system is invaluable. I'm so pleased we could provide you with such a great experience, and hope you continue enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Fantastic system and Installation

Daniel rang from Infinite Energy to give a quote but I had already received 3 quotes from other companies and told him I had decided to go with one of those, though nothing had been signed. I didn’t want to waste his time and so told him not to bother. Daniel asked me about the system I had chosen and he advised the importance of good quality panels, with a quality Inverter and quality installation. Plus his advice was to chose a company that can be relied upon to be there for the duration of the warranties (at least) with a good record of customer service. He sent me a quote with a photo of my roof showing where the panels would be placed. His price was one of the highest I’d received. I contacted the other company I had chosen and asked them to quote me on the same panels and Inverter as Infinite Energy and guess what....I’m still waiting! Not a peep back from them which is a good indicator of their customer service down the track. Anyway, after further discussions with Daniel and getting a discount for being an RAC member I signed up. I am so glad I did for peace of mind knowing I have an excellent system from a company that can be relied upon. The installation went ahead without a hitch, the installers were polite and professional. They were tidy and left no mess when they finished they and connected me to the grid straight away. The whole process was fantastic and I highly recommend Infinite Energy.

Hi Kathleen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful review, we really appreciate it! I'm delighted to hear that Daniel was able to educate you on the importance of quality products and choosing a reputable solar provider, as these are such important factors to consider and make a huge difference in the long-run.
I'll be sure to pass your comments onto him as well. I'm very pleased the installation went smoothly and no doubt you will see some great savings very soon.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy, and I hope you enjoy all the amazing benefits of your new system.

Fantastic work

The workmanship of the installers was excellent. As an electrician myself I was happy to see the quality work done in my own home.

Hi Chris

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! I'm delighted to hear you were happy with the installation job.

Too early to tell

The panels were installed on Friday. It is too early to tell if they are worth the money. The installers were quick and efficient.

Hi David

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review!
So pleased the installation went well. I'm sure you'll receive some great savings.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Unable to fit quoted number of panels on roof

Unfortunately panel plan could not be fitted and 16 was fitted instead of the 19.
Salesman very informative, installers professional and system appears good quality.

Hi Gary

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. I'm sorry to hear the original plan of 19 panels couldn't go ahead, but pleased your salesman was informative and you had a smooth installation experience!

I see you've only given us a 2 for customer service, was there a reason for this? If so please let us know, it helps us to improve our services in the future.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Good installers, nice install.

Sales/quoting process, was very good. Installation, very polite, tidy and punctual, the customer service was very good, they organised everything for me.

Hi David

Thank you so much for leaving your great review, we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear everything went well and you had a positive experience with us.

Dissapointed

We picked Infinite Energy because there reviews seemed pretty good and they offered a discount to RAC members which put their price just below others.
Now it seems that Infinite Energy is not going to be doing the install, which makes our research and any reviews completely invalid.
Apparently a company closer to our home is doing the install, but no visit to inspect or advise us from either company. I'm pretty sure it says to avoid companies that just turn up on the day, do the install and leave. Very disappointed that a deposit was taken without letting us know that contractors will be doing the job.

Hi Brian

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. While this is not the sort of review we look forward to receiving form our customers, I appreciate you leaving your feedback as this gives us an opportunity to explain why we do things the way we do.

For all our installations, Infinite Energy hires a team of qualified sub-contracted electricians to perform our installations. Therefore, I can rest assured that the many positive reviews you've read in regards to our installations will still hold true for you.
Our installers are all Clean Energy Council Approved electricians, and have performed thousands of high-quality installations for us over the last 5 years.

We pride ourselves on using top-quality, premium products; and it’s no different with our sub-contracted installers. Each time Infinite Energy supplies a system, you can rest assured that your installers will deliver an excellent result, ensuring both optimum performing systems and safety assurance.

We have a dedicated Quality Assurance Manager and former government Clean Energy Regulator auditor, Aaron Browne, who works closely with all of our installers to ensure high-quality installation standards are met.

We have received hundreds of reviews over the years that have highlighted our sub-contractors excellent standards and performance, as well as their courtesy to our customers on the day of their installation.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your review Brian. I hope this has provided you with some reassurance. I'd also recommend taking a look out our blog: https://www.infiniteenergy.com.au/are-in-house-solar-installers-better-than-sub-contractors/

Emma - Infinite Energy

20 x Optimised SunPower P P-19 325W BLK SolarEdge SE5000H 5kW (HD Wave)

Dealings and installation all completed with little fuss, and process was efficient.
Will wait to see how the system performs, as unknown at this point.

Hi Allen

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review, we really appreciate it. Very pleased to hear your consultation and installation all went smoothly. Hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Waited 2 months for installation.

Long wait for installation. Initially sale rep not quite willing to have site visit. Still haven’t installed yet, scheduled to be installed in 17 Feb while contract signed on 18 Dec ????

Hi Mandy

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I can certainly understand your disappointment with the length of time you've had to wait for installation since signing your contract. However, unfortunately due to summer and the Christmas period being our busiest time, as well as also factoring in the 10 days over the period that we were closed, we have a long list of installations to get through. Due to this, as well as waiting on approvals from other companies and the impact the Christmas period has on them, it can delay the process quite significantly. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has had on you. We do inform all our customers, yourself included, that the wait for installation will be impacted because of this. Again, I do apologise that this is not ideal and thank you for your patience.

I have also spoken with your energy consultant who has instructed me that on this occasion, no site visit was need. I hope the installation goes smoothly, and you enjoy the many benefits of your new solar PV system.

All good so far

Only installed last week so it will take time to be able to truly reflect on the quality of the products and how well solar works for us. But installation process and service to date has been very good, with an accompanying professional standard of paperwork. Signed up 2 days before Christmas, installation 3 weeks after they came back from Christmas break. This seems pretty good given that it's one of their busy times of year. App working and the Smart Meter (additional extra) is helpful in clearly showing our electricity use so we can adjust how we consume and get the best value from our system.
6.5kw system, Fronius Symo 5.0-3. 20xSunpower Black P-19 325W Mono panels. Fronius Smart Meter. 3-phase power. Generating 42Kw p/d at present.

Hi Jennifer

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us, and that everything ran smoothly for you. I'm sure that you will receive some excellent savings with your new system for many years to come.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very honest salesman from infinite energy who helped a lot.

Sales process was terrific! Not installed yet! There are a few hoaxes out there. Beware!!

Hi Keith

Thank you for leaving your review - we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear you had a great sales experience with us. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy
I had signed up for Foxtel several weeks prior to installation of the panels. The next day, after installation I was unable to access Foxtel. A technician was called in and after inspection found the mounting of the dish had been inadvertently damaged and required repair. I rang the installation company to advise them of the situation and that I had been charged $100. After discussion they advised an invoice would be raised and I would be reimbursed. I understand connection by Western Power can take up to 30 working days and I am sure that will happen somewhere along the way.

Hi Pamela

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Firstly, I'm very sorry that the mounting of your dish was damaged in the process of installation. Our installers take the utmost care in their in work, so I do apologise that this occurred. However, I am pleased that you have been reimbursed for the damage to the mounting.

It is wonderful to hear that you understand the importance of choosing a high-quality, reliable product such as ours, rather than the cheapest system available. This is certainly something we try to educate all our customers on.

I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Solar System with Infinite Energy

After alot of research I felt this was the best long term system to go with. Sales service very good and reasurring.

Hi Bev

Thank you for your 5 star review - we really appreciate it! Solar is definitely a long-term investment, so it's great to hear you were educated on why we were the best option to go with. Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy.

Well Organised

Infinite Energy were great from start to finish. Their salesman came very well organised, was knowledgeable and courteous - without being aggressive or rude. I didn’t feel pressured at all. As promised, he followed up with a competitive, but slightly dearer quote the next day and left me to make up my mind. After committing to go ahead, the admin staff handled all the necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner and regularly kept me informed. The installers arrived on the day promised and did a fantastic job !!

Hi Paull

Thank you for taking the time to leave your excellent review! I'm delighted to hear you had such a great experience with us - this is what we strive to provide each one of our customers with.
I've passed your comments onto your energy consultant as well.

Pending install

Great service, immense knowledge, awaiting install....full review pending though I have confidence we will be impressed.

Hi Kirsten

Thanks for leaving your wonderful review! I hope everything with the install goes just as smoothly. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Easy Process

Provided great supporting material for several options.
Responded with queries.
Communication was good leading up to install. Very happy with installers.
Good experience so far.

Hi Phil

I'm so pleased to hear you've had such a great experience with us! Thank you for leaving your review, it's always a pleasure hearing from our happy customers.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Infinite were easy to deal with and explained everything clearly. The installers were there when they said they would be, worked neatly and I couldn’t be happier.

Hi Rob

Thank you for your delightful review! Very pleased to hear you're happy with your new system and your experience with us.

Hope you enjoy the many benefits of solar, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Quality Installation But Poor After Sales Service

We had a great experience with the sales guy and installation was arranged quickly and the quality of the job looks to be good. It unfortunately rained in the afternoon on the installation day so the electrical connections couldn't be finished. They were able to arrange to complete the installation the following week. When it came time to configure the monitoring and generation monitoring the installer ran into problems with the inverter not able to get on our Wifi. The contacted SolarEdge who arranged for a new comms board to be sent out which happened with 4-5 days which seemed efficient given they are on the opposite side of the country. The in house senior installer was arranged and came out a few days later and installed the new comms board without issue and came to the door to say "all good" with the comms but the site needs to be configured on the SolarEdge monitoring site so he has advised the service team to organise. 30 minutes later the service team call to say that the wrong board was supplied even though the installer had advised the comms were working and the blue connectivity LED was on. I explained this to the service team and they were going to call the installer. That was where the communication ended! I then called back the following week to get an update but my service rep was busy so I left a message. I repeated this for the next two weeks with still no reply. There was a Christmas break so I left it two weeks and called back yesterday (6th Jan) with the same response of we will take a message to which I got no reply. I called back today and again I was asked to leave a message which was not satisfactory so I asked to speak to the service manager. After being placed on hold for 15 minutes I was not put through to the manager but the original person who had answered the call had been reviewing my case and was able to finally give me an update on the status. Effectively SolarEdge had been contacted at the beginning of December with no reply and no follow up.

I know my system is operating and producing power so I'm happy with that but all I have been trying to do is to get an update on my lack of monitoring for the best part of 5 weeks. If is going to take a while longer I have no issue with that but I would at least like to have an update once every week or two so that I know it is advancing.

I have been promised an update by 4pm today by the gentleman who took my call so I hope he follows through.

After sales service seems a bit sketchy and stretched to the point where they don't communicate when there is a problem!

Hi Scott

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and I’m very sorry to hear of the inconvenience you’ve experienced with your online monitoring. After speaking with the service representative looking after your case, I am pleased to hear that the issue has since been resolved and your online monitoring is now up and running and available for you to see.

I sincerely apologise that you didn’t receive more regular updates regarding the progress of your case, and that it has taken some time to be resolved. We really appreciate your patience throughout this time, and I will certainly pass your feedback onto the relevant departments so we can look into ways of improving our processes in these situations.

Again, thank you for your patience throughout this process Scott. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.

Kindest regards,
Emma – Infinite Energy

Excellent Installation form start to finish

Service was excellent from start to finish. I didn't feel pressured at any point, I got all aspects of the different products explained in depth by the sales department. There was good customer service and communication from administration when ever required. The installation went smooth, the team were very professional, they made very little disruptions, never left any mess and explained how the system worked after the installation.

Great effort from all involved from start to finish, I would highly recommend Infinite Energy after receiving my installation.

Hi Dave

Thanks so much for your stellar review! I'm delighted to hear your experience with us went smoothly and hassle-free. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to all relevant departments.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!
Emma - Infinite Energy

Good products, installed well, but follow up re the app not good

All good as i say, but the technical person at Infinite could not answer my query about reading the app, indeed he did not appear to understand my query, which was about simple things on the screen and interpreting them. seemed to want me to go to Fronius direct, which i ahve done and only got a reply from them several weeks after sending an email query. However, i have been able to speak to a different helpful person at Infinite who explained some aspects of the app being different depending on i phone, android phone, web page etc -- none of which is clear from the initial explanation materials.

Hi David

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I apologise we were not able to provide the answer on your initial call to us. We are always continuously working to improve our services, so I will pass this feedback on.

I hope you are enjoying your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Great Service & Install

Sales process was easy. Factual, non-pushy. Good information provided. Install went fine albeit the installer put a screw through the roof that was visible, when I called to flag it they came out immediately and repaired it perfectly without question. Very happy.

Hi Johnny

Thank you for your great review! I'm delighted to hear everything went well and that you are pleased with your system and the service you received.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great service, value and neat. professional installation

Get a really good deal on the equipment and a really great job on the install. Sales man was very helpful and they kept me informed on the progress of my order. The install team were on time and did such an amazing job. Also tidied up completely after they finished.

Hi Michael

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! So pleased we could assist you in finding a solar solution for your home.
I've passed your comments on as well. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Installation was great, very thorough installer who advised us throughout the process.

The process was a breeze really. Infinite Energy were very pleasant to deal with and they answered any queries I had promptly and effectively.

The sales person was not at all pushy and very knowledgeable. The installer was excellent and very polite and the jobsite was left clean as a whistle. The product is top notch and I look forward to many years of cheaper electricity!

Hi Dave

Thanks for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so pleased to hear everything was smooth and hassle-free.

Hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Informative and responsive

Don from Infinite Energy was informative and friendly, promptly responding to my queries. His quote was very reasonable in comparison to others. The installation went smoothly and was reassured that if there was any issues that they would be happy to sort out. Two days in and the system produced 22kw today!

Hi Dominic

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass your regards onto Don as well.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great service, quick feedback on design and brilliant installers.

Great service, quick feedback on design and brilliant installers. The guys did a great clean job, no conduit on external walls and in a place out of the way.

Hi Grant

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to hear everything went smooth and hassle-free.
Hope you're enjoying your new system.

All round professional

Sales person was very professional explained the options, product and installation. Installation was very professional and left the site clean, took all rubbish with them. They organised the grid connection and reprogramming of our smart meter. The System I got wasn't the cheapest, I took the components that had 25 year warranties. The system is working really well. On sunny days I produce more than 40 KWh on power.

Hi Reino

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review! So pleased to hear of your positive experience with us and that your system is going well. Sounds like you chose the SunPower panels - they are a fantastic panel!

Hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Solid company, good customer support, smooth installation

No push sales process, matching competitor's quotes, smooth installation and connection

Hi Milan

Thanks for leaving your great review! Always a pleasure to hear from our happy customers.
Hope you're enjoying the new system.