Infinite Energy Reviews

Based on 684 reviews Aus Ranking

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner
Infinite Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge, ABB and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative (522kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Scotch College (512kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

Thanks for your great review Peter!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review Kim!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Solar has not yet been installed but Jarrad from Infinite Energy was very personable on the phone, was patient and most importantly listened to my needs regarding the installation. All of the companies recommended were outstanding in their communication and obviously had a great deal of respect and appreciation for Solarquotes.com and the work Finn Peacock does but i felt that Infinite Energy were either more flexible or simply fell more in line with what I wanted than the others.

I will, of course, be happy to provide another review after installation and after a period of use.

I was certain that there would be some sort of catch to using solarquotes.com but it has been the best decision I could possibly have made. The market is saturated and not one of the recommended providers over quoted and none of them were pushy (in fact all three of them seem to have worked together at some point in their careers).

Quoted prices were varied as were the spec levels and we ultimately went with a more expensive option to save roofspace and for aesthetic reasons.

Keep up the good work Finn!

Hi Felix

Thanks for your great review! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Jarrad. I'm so pleased we were able to accommodate you and provide you with the service you were after.

Emma - Infinite Energy
One of the best solar companies around. Thank you for your help and recommendation. Very happy ????.

Hi Jan

Thanks for your great review! We are pleased to hear you’ve had such a positive experience with us.

Hi Hilton

Thanks for leaving your review!
We hope your new system is going well.

Hi Jon

Thanks for leaving us your review!

Emma - Infinite Energy
3 kw system from Infinite Energy with Canadian Solar and Fronius inverter installed in January 2018. Excellent efficient installation. Excellent sales info and communication all round. First full year of perfect operation shows a saving of $774 on electricy cost. Potential payback 5 years - Should have done it years ago.

Hi Hedley

Thanks for your wonderful comment. I'm very pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and you've had some great savings already!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Infinite Energy WA were the only company who insisted on viewing the property before giving a quote. The other companies provided telephone advice and a quote based on near maps

Hi Tony

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We think it's always best to do a home consult, so I'm pleased to hear you think so too.
Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Emma
The installation was a little bit dodgy because the electrician just put cable tie to hold the wire and conduit to my roof. May be he just forgot about that, but its not a big deal for me because I can easily put clamp myself. Apart from that every thing is good and working properly. I am really happy having a solar system installed into my house.

Hi Percyval

Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry to hear the installation wasn't up to standards. I will pass this information on.
I'm very pleased to hear you are happy with the purchase of your system, and hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits it brings you.

Emma - Infinite Energy
My sales manager Rory at infinite energy went above and beyond with his service, was never pushy or threatening to get me to make decisions, and Always returned my calls or emails with the information I wanted.He opened my eyes to how cut throat the solar industry is with sneaky sales pitches and false claims/ scare tactics. Very happy with his service and I would recommend Infinite Energy to all my friends and family every day of the week. Not the cheapest system around but Quality always comes at a price and I am happy with that. Got 20 x Sunpower 375 panels connected to 2 x solar edge inverters.

Hi Matt

I am so pleased to hear of your wonderful experience with us! I've passed your feedback onto Rory. Providing knowledge and great customer service is something we pride ourselves on, so its great to hear from our customers.

I hope you enjoy your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your great review, Peter!

Emma - Infinite Energy
From Quote, through to professional install and operation Infinite Energy were great to deal with, a minor product fault (yet to be fixed) has not changed my view of recommending Infinite Energies' quality service and products

Hi Andy

Thanks for taking the time to leave your wonderful review! I'm very pleased that you've had such a positive experience.
Hopefully your replacement WiFi module is not far off and the issue can be quickly resolved.
In the mean time, I hope you continue to enjoy your system and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy
The pre-purchase advice from your consultant (Matthew) was well informed and he was able to explain the concepts in simple enough terms, very thorough and detailed through the whole quotation and decision making process .
A big thank you to the installation team for a job well done.
Our premises left neat and tidy and all rubbish removed (I was pleasantly surprised) and most importantly workmanship was of a good standard.
Your tradesmen (Jared and Dylan) were prompt, very pleasant to deal with and were very professional and efficient during the whole installation process.
Installation was completed as described with no fuss and within the specified time frame.
The RAC(WA) members discount was an great little saving as well.
I certainly can recommend Infinite Energy to any friends or colleagues who are considering solar panels.

Hi Richard

Thanks so much for your stellar review! It's wonderful to hear from our happy customers, and sounds like you are very pleased with your experience.

I hope you enjoy your new system and all its benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Installation not completed in one day (as promised).

Was chased for money even though the system was not installed.

Hi Clive

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we value all feedback.
I'm sorry to hear the system wasn't installed within the day like you were told, and apologies for any inconvenience this caused you.

I understand the installation has been completed now, so I hope everything is running smoothly and you are enjoying the great benefits solar has to offer!

Hi Dorothy

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your great review!

Friendly sales.
System fully explained and backed up with performance data.

Hi Steven

Thanks for your stellar review! Very pleased to hear what a positive experience you had with us.

Hi Tom

Thanks for leaving us your great review!

Emma - Infinite Energy
This was the only company who used facts and figures without any pressure. They never bad mouthed another company and we’re always willing to answer my follow up questions with detailed specs on the product that matches my own independent research. Highly recommend.

Hi Madelyn

Thanks for leaving us your wonderful review! I'm so glad we were able to provide the information and answers you were after.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system and all its benefits!

Thanks for your review Chris! Show additional information

Hi Ross

Thanks so much for your stellar review! Great to see you've had such a positive experience with us.

Hi Yvette

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! It's to see you've had such a positive experience with us.

Thanks for your great review, Lindsay! Show additional information
Everybody I spoke to from first contact to final install were extremely efficient and helpful and were able answer my questions which were based on your suggestions. May I suggest you contact them.

Hi Bill

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Glad we were able to assist with answering your questions.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Complex issues to attempt to understand where explained well. My decision about inverter and make of panels was based on a comprehensive comparison chart listing all aspects. Very businesslike attitude from all concerned.

Hi Gwenyth

Thanks for your wonderful review. So pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us.
We definitely pride ourselves on our professionalism.

Thanks again!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Very neat hardware install on the ground. Sam was very accommodating and went to some trouble to achieve this. Initially disappointed with some on-roof work. Eastern array racking had a noticeable bow on leading rail and end modules were twisted 5 degree off horizontal. IE had a team come out and rectify this within a couple of days, so very good response from them.
The value of full monitoring should be given more emphasis. Regret not getting a modbus unit put in at time of install.

Hi Jim

Thanks for your great review! Glad to hear that Sam and the Infinite Energy team were able to fix the issues.
I agree, full monitoring is great! It can show you so much more and help you to better utilise your solar energy. I'll pass on the feedback to our consultants.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system!
Emma - Infinit Energy
Canadian Solar panels and SolarEdge inverter are working well. Excellent app and online monitoring of energy being produced.

Thanks for your review Nathalie! We really appreciate it. Show additional information
We have not had the system installed yet.
I have done a LOT of research and hope I have made a carefully considered decision that provides the best solution for our circumstance.
Contact us again in a month's time and we will have had it installed and have some feedback on the system, the installation, the operation etc.
Happy to provide feedback because it turns out that making a considered decision; comparing like for like; getting a fit for purpose system was MUCH more of a minefield than I would ever have imagined.

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear that you found our quote easy to interpret as we are always trying our best to cut through the industry jargon and make things clear and simple for our clients!

I'm also pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with the best system that suited your requirements.

Enjoy all the savings your new solar system will bring!

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Thanks for leaving your review Michael! Show additional information

Thanks for leaving your review Paul! Show additional information
There were serious technical difficulties to install and connect the system due to the way my house was built, which hadn't been checked prior to the installation date. It nearly didn't go ahead, until the installation sub-contractors managed to work out an alternative way of connecting everything. It would have been good to have a technical inspection prior to the installation date, rather than just a sales person come out. Show additional information
The tradesmen turned up and informed us was a two day install which was news to us so had to organise extra day off work. Accidental damage to grass, paving and front of house by a spillage of galvinised silver paint. Install was in December, and four weeks later still waiting on response from Infinite Energy to confirm procedure for rectification. Only email we've received is question regards non-payment of account. Have phoned and sent two emails requesting a callback. Am sure that once this is fixed, we would be more than happy to recommend Infinite Energy.

Thank you anyway.

Thanks for your review Brett, much appreciated. Show additional information

Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! So pleased to see you've had a great experience with us.
We hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Would like the inverter in the garage but end up having it on external wall next to the switch board. Salesperson was not upfront when asked about positioning inverter below concrete floor and installer was not keen on boring concrete floor/wiring alongside aircon duct. Sales turned pushy when asked technical questions after visit to my premises. Took a week to complete the installation, wiring in a day and hanging panels the following week. Show additional information

Hi Brad

Thanks for leaving your review! Very pleased to see you've had a positive experience with us.
If there's anything we can improve on please let us know.

Hi Brian

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! If there's anything specific you think we could improve on, we'd love to hear it.
We hope you enjoy your new system.

Hi,
Above ratings based on experience from first request for quote to 3 weeks post installation.

Solarquotes website and information was very much appreciated. Used it a lot.

It took me a while between first quotes and finalising as I had surgery in between.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your great review! Very pleased to hear about your positive experience with us.
We hope you continue to enjoy your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy
The system is operating really well, especially given the change of season, right now. However, I'm still missing the monitoring login, that InfiniteEnergy say SolarEdge should have sent me. I'll have to chase that up, so I don't keep going outside to check production...

Hi David, great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with Infinite Energy. I'll be sure to follow up with our service apartment to ensure your monitoring gets sorted. Show additional information
Armed with all the information I went down the path of carefully considering the quotes and what I would get. After many questions I didn’t go for the cheapest or most expensive. In the end I bought middle of the road with a small discount. At this point in time I am very satisfied.

Hi Raymond

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!
We carefully select our products to ensure our customers are getting the most reliable and efficient products whilst also receiving a great deal.

Glad to hear you've had a positive experience with us.
I hope you continue to enjoy your new system.

Hi Roy

Thanks for leaving your great review!
Enjoy your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
The very beginning and the very end of the process was good, the in between had elements which left a lot to be desired

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we greatly value your feedback.
I'm sorry to hear the middle stage of your experience with us was not as great as you'd hoped for.
We certainly will endeavour to improve this.

I am pleased to hear you found the initial and final stages a positive one.
I hope you enjoy your new system.

Hi Jes

Thanks for leaving your review!
We hope you're enjoying your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

My experience in dealing with Infinite Energy was simply brilliant. Daniel from Sales certainly knew his stuff and his recommendation on the type of system to suit my needs is certainly living-up to expectations. Daniel's experience with the design layout and his explanation as to why it was best to do it this way was accepted by me and the solar production of each bank of panels is generating in excess of what was advised. In addition to this, everything from sign-up to installation went without a hitch and I quite simply couldn't be happier. In my view, Infinite Energy is a very professionally run organisation and by having a dedicated locally based branch here in Perth WA, made all dealings so much simpler and certainly gave me peace of mind.

Hi Neil

Thanks for leaving your stellar review!
So glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with us and everything has one smoothly for you.
I have passed on your compliments to Daniel as well.

Enjoy your new system,
Kind regards
Emma - Infinite Energy
Mark was not what I'd call a "salesman". He ascertained our requirements, gave us quotes for 3 different systems of varying quality, offered his recommendations and left us in peace to make our own decision. The two reps from the other suppliers were "salesmen" who were anxious to get my signature before they left, offering "discounts" and/or "special deals" if I signed up NOW. I didn't.
Mark answered some follow-up questions and once we made our decision, the wheels were set in motion straight away. Our system was installed less than four weeks after we signed up (mainly due to us going on a short holiday) and apart from a minor mixup in phone messages, everything went smoothly. System is currently generating approx. 23Kwh per dayon average and the internet connection went without a hitch. We haven't had a power bill yet so I can't comment on what savings we will gain but weekly meter readings show great promise so far. What more can I say but to thoroughly recommend Infinite Energy. Their system may not be the cheapest but as Mark described, it's a "set and forget" deal. It just works!

Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to leave your great review!
We love hearing from our happy customers what a positive experience they've had.
I've passed your compliments onto Mark as well.

We hope you enjoy your new system, and I'm sure you'll notice some great savings when you receive your power bill!

Hi Nathan

Thanks for leaving your review!
We hope you enjoy your new system.

Hi Peter

Thanks for leaving your review!
We hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review!
Great to see you've had a positive experience with us.