Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner
Infinite Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge, ABB and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative (522kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Scotch College (512kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

Good Service

Sales rep knew his stuff and was not pushy to get an instant order.
Process of getting new electricity meter was organised by Infinite Energy with no issues. Installation was carried out professionally and quality was good what I expected being an experienced Construction Manager. Installation crew were polite and kept us informed of progress. All in all a pretty seamless experience. Just got to see if the system performs as per spefications

Hi Brett

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so glad we could provide a quality solution along with a seamless experience for you. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto our installation team too.

Emma - Infinite Energy

They gave me good advice

I received good advice, from this company, not just trying to upsell.

Hi John

Thanks for leaving us your review! I'm so pleased we could help you find a solution.
Hope you're enjoying you new system and all its benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Armed with all the information I went down the path of carefully considering the quotes and what I would get. After many questions I didn’t go for the cheapest or most expensive. In the end I bought middle of the road with a small discount. At this point in time I am very satisfied.

Hi Raymond

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!
We carefully select our products to ensure our customers are getting the most reliable and efficient products whilst also receiving a great deal.

Glad to hear you've had a positive experience with us.
I hope you continue to enjoy your new system.

Hi

Thanks for leaving your review!
That's great to hear your system was able to be adapted to suit the requirements of the roof. Our installers always do a great job!

We hope you enjoy your new system!

Experienced installer

Gets what’s quoted and promised during sales process. Got recommended by a friend. No pushy sales tactics. Tidy and professional installation. They placed 13 panels in one roof facing north east and 7 panels in roof placing north west and thus ensuring uniform production throughout day. Already reaching close to peak production in winter months.

Hi Midhun

Thank so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review! So glad we were able to provide you with a quality service and product. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Great service all round. Very detail quote with 3 options as requested and the information and service was excellent. The installation guys were great. Very neat and tidy job.

Hi Dan

What a great review, thank you! Very pleased we could help and provide you with a quality system.

Fantastic Installer by Infinite Energy

Fantastic installation organised by Infinite Energy in Perth WA, excellent service and very knowledgeable, everything went to plane and we are enjoying lots of Solar production, thank you to Solar Blog for the three quotes which we used and were very helpful in our decision to go with Infinite Energy, this is a great blog page.

Hi Glenn

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review! I'm so glad we were able to provide you with great service and expertise.
I hope you're enjoying your new system, especially with the sunny weather we've had the past week!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Solar Quotes was very helpful in providing a central site to obtain information on the panels, inverters and solar companies to choose from. Your site definitely helped us to pick out the system we were happy with. Without your site, we would have been so lost in what felt like a minefield of options to choose from. Thank you so much for providing a great service.

Hi Jinky

Thanks for your comment. Pleased to hear SolarQuotes was a big help to you.
Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy, I hope you are enjoying your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very happy with whole process from initial consultation, quotation and installation.

Sales/quoting was done professionally and not pushy. Installation was done as per scheduled arrangements. installers friendly and cleaned up afterwards. Only thing not completed was help with setting up wifi tracking service.

Hi Jane

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful review. I'm very pleased the process was smooth and simple for you. My apologies you were not shown how to set up the wifi online monitoring. Instructions on how to do this can be found here: https://infiniteenergy.supporthero.io/container/show/22739
Simply select your inverter brand and it will take you through a step by step process.

I hope you are enjoying your new system!

Quality installation

The service was very good from louis who came & did the consultation to the staff over the phone & brodie who did the installation i was very pleased. customer service makes a big difference to me & that was what helped me chose infinite energy.

Hi Sharolyn

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's great to hear from our happy customers. I'm so pleased we were able to deliver a quality service to you.

Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Great journey

I was happy with the whole process, starting with price and the installation and ending with follow up.

Hi Slade

Thanks for your excellent review! I'm so glad we were able to provide such a quality service to you.

High Quality System and Installation by knowledgable Company Infinite Energy

We received a very detailed quote and we received a very competent system installed by a local electrical company. Solaredge inverter is sooooo quiet and fantastic in providing instant update on energy usage.
Jarrad and the team at Infinite Energy gave us what we wanted upfront and there were no surprises with the final product.
Highly recommend them ,you might pay a little bit more but its worth it for peace of mind.
Martyn

Hi Martyn

So pleased to hear about your great experience with us! I'll be sure to pass your comments onto Jarrad.

Hope you are enjoying your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

First Class Company from start to finish.

Scott was very good right from the start. He wasn't pushy and didn't try to talk us into something we didn't want. Any questions we asked, he had all the answers. He even visited during the installation to see if wen were happy or had any questions. The installers were efficient and friendly with no fuss. They showed me how to get the app on my phone and how to read the information. They cleaned up properly even vacuumed the areas. I have not had any trouble since the installation and its great that I can check my system at any time even when we are on holidays. If there is any problems I will know straight away. Very happy overall. I'm not sure if it's the cheapest quote, but I couldn't be happier or more confident in Infinite Energy.

Hi Bill

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review! Sounds like you had a great experience, I'm so pleased we were able to provide you with that.

Hope you're enjoying your new system!

great product

Even if the products are more expensive, it's great value for money. The customer service, not only during procedure, from before the purchase to after installation is brilliant!
Highly recommended!

Hi H Shirakawa

Thank you for your great review! That's right, we may not be the cheapest solar provider on the market, however our quality products and service certainly meet expectations. I'm so pleased we were able to provide you with a great experience.

Excellent service

My dealings with Infinite Energy were excellent. We sought a face-to-face meeting, and the sales rep showed us the different options of panels and inverters and the plus and minus of each. The installation was also excellent - they arrived on time and were clean and tidy. They showed me how to use (read) the inverter, and how to log in on line to see the daily readings.

Infinite Energy did all the paperwork, organised everything and as far as I am concerned, could not be faulted.

Hi Richard

Thanks for your excellent review! I'm so pleased we were able to deliver a top service for you. Hope you're enjoying the new system and all its benefits.

Saved time and money

Infinite Energy were prompt reliable and very professional could not be happier with our solar power system

Hi Paul

Thanks for taking the time to leave your wonderful review! Very pleased to hear of your positive experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Talked the most sense and were not pushy.

Hi Cyriack

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review! Great to see that you have had such a positive experience with us.
We hope you enjoy your new system!

Hi Rolland

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! Hope you're enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Hi Geoffrey

Thanks for leaving your review! If there's anything in particular you think we could improve on please let us know, we value all feedback.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review!
I'm very pleased to hear you were happy with our services and products.
We pride ourselves on delivering great customer service and offering quality products to our customers.

We hope you enjoy all the benefits your new solar PV system has to offer!

Emma - Infinite Energy
The whole process was quick and flawless and workmanship was fantastic and tidy. Communication was also great.

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your great review!
So pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience with us. I hope you're enjoying your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your great review Peter!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review Kim!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Solar has not yet been installed but Jarrad from Infinite Energy was very personable on the phone, was patient and most importantly listened to my needs regarding the installation. All of the companies recommended were outstanding in their communication and obviously had a great deal of respect and appreciation for Solarquotes.com and the work Finn Peacock does but i felt that Infinite Energy were either more flexible or simply fell more in line with what I wanted than the others.

I will, of course, be happy to provide another review after installation and after a period of use.

I was certain that there would be some sort of catch to using solarquotes.com but it has been the best decision I could possibly have made. The market is saturated and not one of the recommended providers over quoted and none of them were pushy (in fact all three of them seem to have worked together at some point in their careers).

Quoted prices were varied as were the spec levels and we ultimately went with a more expensive option to save roofspace and for aesthetic reasons.

Keep up the good work Finn!

Hi Felix

Thanks for your great review! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Jarrad. I'm so pleased we were able to accommodate you and provide you with the service you were after.

Emma - Infinite Energy
One of the best solar companies around. Thank you for your help and recommendation. Very happy ????.

Hi Jan

Thanks for your great review! We are pleased to hear you’ve had such a positive experience with us.

Hi Hilton

Thanks for leaving your review!
We hope your new system is going well.

Hi Jon

Thanks for leaving us your review!

Emma - Infinite Energy
3 kw system from Infinite Energy with Canadian Solar and Fronius inverter installed in January 2018. Excellent efficient installation. Excellent sales info and communication all round. First full year of perfect operation shows a saving of $774 on electricy cost. Potential payback 5 years - Should have done it years ago.

Hi Hedley

Thanks for your wonderful comment. I'm very pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and you've had some great savings already!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Infinite Energy WA were the only company who insisted on viewing the property before giving a quote. The other companies provided telephone advice and a quote based on near maps

Hi Tony

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We think it's always best to do a home consult, so I'm pleased to hear you think so too.
Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Emma
The installation was a little bit dodgy because the electrician just put cable tie to hold the wire and conduit to my roof. May be he just forgot about that, but its not a big deal for me because I can easily put clamp myself. Apart from that every thing is good and working properly. I am really happy having a solar system installed into my house.

Hi Percyval

Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry to hear the installation wasn't up to standards. I will pass this information on.
I'm very pleased to hear you are happy with the purchase of your system, and hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits it brings you.

Emma - Infinite Energy
My sales manager Rory at infinite energy went above and beyond with his service, was never pushy or threatening to get me to make decisions, and Always returned my calls or emails with the information I wanted.He opened my eyes to how cut throat the solar industry is with sneaky sales pitches and false claims/ scare tactics. Very happy with his service and I would recommend Infinite Energy to all my friends and family every day of the week. Not the cheapest system around but Quality always comes at a price and I am happy with that. Got 20 x Sunpower 375 panels connected to 2 x solar edge inverters.

Hi Matt

I am so pleased to hear of your wonderful experience with us! I've passed your feedback onto Rory. Providing knowledge and great customer service is something we pride ourselves on, so its great to hear from our customers.

I hope you enjoy your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your great review, Peter!

Emma - Infinite Energy
From Quote, through to professional install and operation Infinite Energy were great to deal with, a minor product fault (yet to be fixed) has not changed my view of recommending Infinite Energies' quality service and products

Hi Andy

Thanks for taking the time to leave your wonderful review! I'm very pleased that you've had such a positive experience.
Hopefully your replacement WiFi module is not far off and the issue can be quickly resolved.
In the mean time, I hope you continue to enjoy your system and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy
The pre-purchase advice from your consultant (Matthew) was well informed and he was able to explain the concepts in simple enough terms, very thorough and detailed through the whole quotation and decision making process .
A big thank you to the installation team for a job well done.
Our premises left neat and tidy and all rubbish removed (I was pleasantly surprised) and most importantly workmanship was of a good standard.
Your tradesmen (Jared and Dylan) were prompt, very pleasant to deal with and were very professional and efficient during the whole installation process.
Installation was completed as described with no fuss and within the specified time frame.
The RAC(WA) members discount was an great little saving as well.
I certainly can recommend Infinite Energy to any friends or colleagues who are considering solar panels.

Hi Richard

Thanks so much for your stellar review! It's wonderful to hear from our happy customers, and sounds like you are very pleased with your experience.

I hope you enjoy your new system and all its benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Installation not completed in one day (as promised).

Was chased for money even though the system was not installed.

Hi Clive

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we value all feedback.
I'm sorry to hear the system wasn't installed within the day like you were told, and apologies for any inconvenience this caused you.

I understand the installation has been completed now, so I hope everything is running smoothly and you are enjoying the great benefits solar has to offer!

Hi Dorothy

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your great review!

Friendly sales.
System fully explained and backed up with performance data.

Hi Steven

Thanks for your stellar review! Very pleased to hear what a positive experience you had with us.

Hi Tom

Thanks for leaving us your great review!

Emma - Infinite Energy
This was the only company who used facts and figures without any pressure. They never bad mouthed another company and we’re always willing to answer my follow up questions with detailed specs on the product that matches my own independent research. Highly recommend.

Hi Madelyn

Thanks for leaving us your wonderful review! I'm so glad we were able to provide the information and answers you were after.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system and all its benefits!

Thanks for your review Chris! Show additional information

Hi Ross

Thanks so much for your stellar review! Great to see you've had such a positive experience with us.

Hi Yvette

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! It's to see you've had such a positive experience with us.

Thanks for your great review, Lindsay! Show additional information
Everybody I spoke to from first contact to final install were extremely efficient and helpful and were able answer my questions which were based on your suggestions. May I suggest you contact them.

Hi Bill

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Glad we were able to assist with answering your questions.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Complex issues to attempt to understand where explained well. My decision about inverter and make of panels was based on a comprehensive comparison chart listing all aspects. Very businesslike attitude from all concerned.

Hi Gwenyth

Thanks for your wonderful review. So pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us.
We definitely pride ourselves on our professionalism.

Thanks again!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Very neat hardware install on the ground. Sam was very accommodating and went to some trouble to achieve this. Initially disappointed with some on-roof work. Eastern array racking had a noticeable bow on leading rail and end modules were twisted 5 degree off horizontal. IE had a team come out and rectify this within a couple of days, so very good response from them.
The value of full monitoring should be given more emphasis. Regret not getting a modbus unit put in at time of install.

Hi Jim

Thanks for your great review! Glad to hear that Sam and the Infinite Energy team were able to fix the issues.
I agree, full monitoring is great! It can show you so much more and help you to better utilise your solar energy. I'll pass on the feedback to our consultants.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system!
Emma - Infinit Energy
Canadian Solar panels and SolarEdge inverter are working well. Excellent app and online monitoring of energy being produced.

Thanks for your review Nathalie! We really appreciate it. Show additional information