Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner
Infinite Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 36 141 430 328  ABN active since 14 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 141 430 328  ACN active since 11 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $3,500 - $8,400 depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge, ABB and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative (522kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Scotch College (512kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

Good installers, nice install.

Sales/quoting process, was very good. Installation, very polite, tidy and punctual, the customer service was very good, they organised everything for me.

Hi David

Thank you so much for leaving your great review, we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear everything went well and you had a positive experience with us.

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy!

Dissapointed

We picked Infinite Energy because there reviews seemed pretty good and they offered a discount to RAC members which put their price just below others.
Now it seems that Infinite Energy is not going to be doing the install, which makes our research and any reviews completely invalid.
Apparently a company closer to our home is doing the install, but no visit to inspect or advise us from either company. I'm pretty sure it says to avoid companies that just turn up on the day, do the install and leave. Very disappointed that a deposit was taken without letting us know that contractors will be doing the job.

Hi Brian

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. While this is not the sort of review we look forward to receiving form our customers, I appreciate you leaving your feedback as this gives us an opportunity to explain why we do things the way we do.

For all our installations, Infinite Energy hires a team of qualified sub-contracted electricians to perform our installations. Therefore, I can rest assured that the many positive reviews you've read in regards to our installations will still hold true for you.
Our installers are all Clean Energy Council Approved electricians, and have performed thousands of high-quality installations for us over the last 5 years.

We pride ourselves on using top-quality, premium products; and it’s no different with our sub-contracted installers. Each time Infinite Energy supplies a system, you can rest assured that your installers will deliver an excellent result, ensuring both optimum performing systems and safety assurance.

We have a dedicated Quality Assurance Manager and former government Clean Energy Regulator auditor, Aaron Browne, who works closely with all of our installers to ensure high-quality installation standards are met.

We have received hundreds of reviews over the years that have highlighted our sub-contractors excellent standards and performance, as well as their courtesy to our customers on the day of their installation.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your review Brian. I hope this has provided you with some reassurance. I'd also recommend taking a look out our blog: https://www.infiniteenergy.com.au/are-in-house-solar-installers-better-than-sub-contractors/

Emma - Infinite Energy

20 x Optimised SunPower P P-19 325W BLK SolarEdge SE5000H 5kW (HD Wave)

Dealings and installation all completed with little fuss, and process was efficient.
Will wait to see how the system performs, as unknown at this point.

Hi Allen

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review, we really appreciate it. Very pleased to hear your consultation and installation all went smoothly. Hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Waited 2 months for installation.

Long wait for installation. Initially sale rep not quite willing to have site visit. Still haven’t installed yet, scheduled to be installed in 17 Feb while contract signed on 18 Dec ????

Hi Mandy

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I can certainly understand your disappointment with the length of time you've had to wait for installation since signing your contract. However, unfortunately due to summer and the Christmas period being our busiest time, as well as also factoring in the 10 days over the period that we were closed, we have a long list of installations to get through. Due to this, as well as waiting on approvals from other companies and the impact the Christmas period has on them, it can delay the process quite significantly. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has had on you. We do inform all our customers, yourself included, that the wait for installation will be impacted because of this. Again, I do apologise that this is not ideal and thank you for your patience.

I have also spoken with your energy consultant who has instructed me that on this occasion, no site visit was need. I hope the installation goes smoothly, and you enjoy the many benefits of your new solar PV system.

All good so far

Only installed last week so it will take time to be able to truly reflect on the quality of the products and how well solar works for us. But installation process and service to date has been very good, with an accompanying professional standard of paperwork. Signed up 2 days before Christmas, installation 3 weeks after they came back from Christmas break. This seems pretty good given that it's one of their busy times of year. App working and the Smart Meter (additional extra) is helpful in clearly showing our electricity use so we can adjust how we consume and get the best value from our system.
6.5kw system, Fronius Symo 5.0-3. 20xSunpower Black P-19 325W Mono panels. Fronius Smart Meter. 3-phase power. Generating 42Kw p/d at present.

Hi Jennifer

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us, and that everything ran smoothly for you. I'm sure that you will receive some excellent savings with your new system for many years to come.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very honest salesman from infinite energy who helped a lot.

Sales process was terrific! Not installed yet! There are a few hoaxes out there. Beware!!

Hi Keith

Thank you for leaving your review - we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear you had a great sales experience with us. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy
I had signed up for Foxtel several weeks prior to installation of the panels. The next day, after installation I was unable to access Foxtel. A technician was called in and after inspection found the mounting of the dish had been inadvertently damaged and required repair. I rang the installation company to advise them of the situation and that I had been charged $100. After discussion they advised an invoice would be raised and I would be reimbursed. I understand connection by Western Power can take up to 30 working days and I am sure that will happen somewhere along the way.

Hi Pamela

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Firstly, I'm very sorry that the mounting of your dish was damaged in the process of installation. Our installers take the utmost care in their in work, so I do apologise that this occurred. However, I am pleased that you have been reimbursed for the damage to the mounting.

It is wonderful to hear that you understand the importance of choosing a high-quality, reliable product such as ours, rather than the cheapest system available. This is certainly something we try to educate all our customers on.

I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Solar System with Infinite Energy

After alot of research I felt this was the best long term system to go with. Sales service very good and reasurring.

Hi Bev

Thank you for your 5 star review - we really appreciate it! Solar is definitely a long-term investment, so it's great to hear you were educated on why we were the best option to go with. Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy.

Well Organised

Infinite Energy were great from start to finish. Their salesman came very well organised, was knowledgeable and courteous - without being aggressive or rude. I didn’t feel pressured at all. As promised, he followed up with a competitive, but slightly dearer quote the next day and left me to make up my mind. After committing to go ahead, the admin staff handled all the necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner and regularly kept me informed. The installers arrived on the day promised and did a fantastic job !!

Hi Paull

Thank you for taking the time to leave your excellent review! I'm delighted to hear you had such a great experience with us - this is what we strive to provide each one of our customers with.
I've passed your comments onto your energy consultant as well.

Pending install

Great service, immense knowledge, awaiting install....full review pending though I have confidence we will be impressed.

Hi Kirsten

Thanks for leaving your wonderful review! I hope everything with the install goes just as smoothly. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Easy Process

Provided great supporting material for several options.
Responded with queries.
Communication was good leading up to install. Very happy with installers.
Good experience so far.

Hi Phil

I'm so pleased to hear you've had such a great experience with us! Thank you for leaving your review, it's always a pleasure hearing from our happy customers.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Infinite were easy to deal with and explained everything clearly. The installers were there when they said they would be, worked neatly and I couldn’t be happier.

Hi Rob

Thank you for your delightful review! Very pleased to hear you're happy with your new system and your experience with us.

Hope you enjoy the many benefits of solar, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Quality Installation But Poor After Sales Service

We had a great experience with the sales guy and installation was arranged quickly and the quality of the job looks to be good. It unfortunately rained in the afternoon on the installation day so the electrical connections couldn't be finished. They were able to arrange to complete the installation the following week. When it came time to configure the monitoring and generation monitoring the installer ran into problems with the inverter not able to get on our Wifi. The contacted SolarEdge who arranged for a new comms board to be sent out which happened with 4-5 days which seemed efficient given they are on the opposite side of the country. The in house senior installer was arranged and came out a few days later and installed the new comms board without issue and came to the door to say "all good" with the comms but the site needs to be configured on the SolarEdge monitoring site so he has advised the service team to organise. 30 minutes later the service team call to say that the wrong board was supplied even though the installer had advised the comms were working and the blue connectivity LED was on. I explained this to the service team and they were going to call the installer. That was where the communication ended! I then called back the following week to get an update but my service rep was busy so I left a message. I repeated this for the next two weeks with still no reply. There was a Christmas break so I left it two weeks and called back yesterday (6th Jan) with the same response of we will take a message to which I got no reply. I called back today and again I was asked to leave a message which was not satisfactory so I asked to speak to the service manager. After being placed on hold for 15 minutes I was not put through to the manager but the original person who had answered the call had been reviewing my case and was able to finally give me an update on the status. Effectively SolarEdge had been contacted at the beginning of December with no reply and no follow up.

I know my system is operating and producing power so I'm happy with that but all I have been trying to do is to get an update on my lack of monitoring for the best part of 5 weeks. If is going to take a while longer I have no issue with that but I would at least like to have an update once every week or two so that I know it is advancing.

I have been promised an update by 4pm today by the gentleman who took my call so I hope he follows through.

After sales service seems a bit sketchy and stretched to the point where they don't communicate when there is a problem!

Hi Scott

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and I’m very sorry to hear of the inconvenience you’ve experienced with your online monitoring. After speaking with the service representative looking after your case, I am pleased to hear that the issue has since been resolved and your online monitoring is now up and running and available for you to see.

I sincerely apologise that you didn’t receive more regular updates regarding the progress of your case, and that it has taken some time to be resolved. We really appreciate your patience throughout this time, and I will certainly pass your feedback onto the relevant departments so we can look into ways of improving our processes in these situations.

Again, thank you for your patience throughout this process Scott. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.

Emma – Infinite Energy

Excellent Installation form start to finish

Service was excellent from start to finish. I didn't feel pressured at any point, I got all aspects of the different products explained in depth by the sales department. There was good customer service and communication from administration when ever required. The installation went smooth, the team were very professional, they made very little disruptions, never left any mess and explained how the system worked after the installation.

Great effort from all involved from start to finish, I would highly recommend Infinite Energy after receiving my installation.

Hi Dave

Thanks so much for your stellar review! I'm delighted to hear your experience with us went smoothly and hassle-free. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to all relevant departments.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!
Emma - Infinite Energy

Good products, installed well, but follow up re the app not good

All good as i say, but the technical person at Infinite could not answer my query about reading the app, indeed he did not appear to understand my query, which was about simple things on the screen and interpreting them. seemed to want me to go to Fronius direct, which i ahve done and only got a reply from them several weeks after sending an email query. However, i have been able to speak to a different helpful person at Infinite who explained some aspects of the app being different depending on i phone, android phone, web page etc -- none of which is clear from the initial explanation materials.

Hi David

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I apologise we were not able to provide the answer on your initial call to us. We are always continuously working to improve our services, so I will pass this feedback on.

I hope you are enjoying your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Great Service & Install

Sales process was easy. Factual, non-pushy. Good information provided. Install went fine albeit the installer put a screw through the roof that was visible, when I called to flag it they came out immediately and repaired it perfectly without question. Very happy.

Hi Johnny

Thank you for your great review! I'm delighted to hear everything went well and that you are pleased with your system and the service you received.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great service, value and neat. professional installation

Get a really good deal on the equipment and a really great job on the install. Sales man was very helpful and they kept me informed on the progress of my order. The install team were on time and did such an amazing job. Also tidied up completely after they finished.

Hi Michael

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! So pleased we could assist you in finding a solar solution for your home.
I've passed your comments on as well. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Installation was great, very thorough installer who advised us throughout the process.

The process was a breeze really. Infinite Energy were very pleasant to deal with and they answered any queries I had promptly and effectively.

The sales person was not at all pushy and very knowledgeable. The installer was excellent and very polite and the jobsite was left clean as a whistle. The product is top notch and I look forward to many years of cheaper electricity!

Hi Dave

Thanks for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so pleased to hear everything was smooth and hassle-free.

Hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Informative and responsive

Don from Infinite Energy was informative and friendly, promptly responding to my queries. His quote was very reasonable in comparison to others. The installation went smoothly and was reassured that if there was any issues that they would be happy to sort out. Two days in and the system produced 22kw today!

Hi Dominic

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass your regards onto Don as well.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great service, quick feedback on design and brilliant installers.

Great service, quick feedback on design and brilliant installers. The guys did a great clean job, no conduit on external walls and in a place out of the way.

Hi Grant

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to hear everything went smooth and hassle-free.
Hope you're enjoying your new system.

All round professional

Sales person was very professional explained the options, product and installation. Installation was very professional and left the site clean, took all rubbish with them. They organised the grid connection and reprogramming of our smart meter. The System I got wasn't the cheapest, I took the components that had 25 year warranties. The system is working really well. On sunny days I produce more than 40 KWh on power.

Hi Reino

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review! So pleased to hear of your positive experience with us and that your system is going well. Sounds like you chose the SunPower panels - they are a fantastic panel!

Hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Solid company, good customer support, smooth installation

No push sales process, matching competitor's quotes, smooth installation and connection

Hi Milan

Thanks for leaving your great review! Always a pleasure to hear from our happy customers.
Hope you're enjoying the new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Our solar consultant was informative and helpful, providing us with plenty of evidence based information and encouraging us to do our own research to find out what system would best suit our needs. Not pushing and not running down the competitors or their products - just giving the facts.

Installation on the day was efficient, with the team tweaking the layout so that we would get the best possible result.
Very happy with the result and happy to recommend Infinite Energy to anyone looking to install a home solar system.

Hi Alison

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so pleased we could provide you with such a great experience. We definitely place a lot of importance on educating our customers and ensuring they have a good understanding of why we offer the products and systems that we do, so I'm delighted to hear you came away with a better understanding of everything and had the freedom to do your own research.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Mark was not what I'd call a "salesman". He ascertained our requirements, gave us quotes for 3 different systems of varying quality, offered his recommendations and left us in peace to make our own decision. The two reps from the other suppliers were "salesmen" who were anxious to get my signature before they left, offering "discounts" and/or "special deals" if I signed up NOW. I didn't.
Mark answered some follow-up questions and once we made our decision, the wheels were set in motion straight away. Our system was installed less than four weeks after we signed up (mainly due to us going on a short holiday) and apart from a minor mixup in phone messages, everything went smoothly. System is currently generating approx. 23Kwh per dayon average and the internet connection went without a hitch. We haven't had a power bill yet so I can't comment on what savings we will gain but weekly meter readings show great promise so far. What more can I say but to thoroughly recommend Infinite Energy. Their system may not be the cheapest but as Mark described, it's a "set and forget" deal. It just works!

Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to leave your great review!
We love hearing from our happy customers what a positive experience they've had.
I've passed your compliments onto Mark as well.

We hope you enjoy your new system, and I'm sure you'll notice some great savings when you receive your power bill!

Quality and value

Sales process was quick and to the point. Pricing was reasonable.

Hi Daphne

Thank you for your great review! Hope you're enjoying your new system and all its benefits.
Delighted to hear you've received a positive experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great installation crew. Speedy turnaround time.

Sales process was straight forward. I got a very detailed email with a large variety of combinations of inverters and panels. The main inverters that were suggested were SMA, Fronius and SolarEdge.

Installation went great - the crew were very polite, nice and approachable - they even gave some much appreciated pats to my dog who is usually a little skeptical of strangers.
The job was very tidy and you'd never know they had even been at the house afterwards.

Everything was good to go the moment they left. The lead installer went through the monitoring side of things with me and also noted an issue with the grid and overvoltage and logged a call with Western Power to have addressed.
I followed this up a couple of days later as well and their customer service has always been helpful.

Hi Gavin

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us, and pleased everything went well.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Outstanding service and installation

Met promised installation timeframe and appointment. Professional and friendly installers.

Hi Gideon

Thank you for your 5-star review! So pleased we could deliver a smooth and hassle-free service for you.

Wake up!!

It is true that the company does not pressure you to buy from them. Very politely, they will call you once or twice a week for a follow up.

However once you have signed with them things tend to change. You constantly need to call them for updates regarding your order to ensure things are moving forward. I signed with them 11 weeks ago, made a 10% deposit, and today I am still waiting to obtain an installation date as they are waiting for my system to be authorised by Western Power !!!

I read lots of criticisms from people on several sites saying that after having signed with them or after their solar installation has been completed that it becomes very hard to reach anyone at Infinite Energy and this is really concerning me in the case of a breakdown or if I have a technical issue with my system. How long will it take to be able to reach anyone and then how long before a technician comes home?

I know that my installation of 13kW with 2 batteries may look a bit more complex than the average solar system of 5-6kW. What’s more I am a bit more demanding that the average customer, I looked deeply into the system I need and I want that the references of the equipment on paper correspond exactly to what will be installed at my phone and I that equipment of the last generation are installed and not older generation equipment that are in stock.

I am very surprised with the lack of details on their invoices and the fact that it seems very difficult for them to specify the exact references of each equipment that will be installed. Several times, I asked them for more details to be written on the invoice, to specify the references of each equipment and this seems to be an insurmountable request for them as after 11 weeks I still haven’t received an updated invoice with precise references for each equipment.

I don’t see my request as unreasonable but consequently this has increased the processing of my order. Infinity Energy is a company working at a national level, they are specialists in their branch and have very reputable engineers so I don’t get the reason why after having already waited 11 weeks for my system, nothing is happening, that they can’t give me an installation date and on top of that it is very difficult to reach anyone from the company for an update.

Hi Ludovic,

I'm very sorry we are still waiting for Western Power approval to install your system.

I can appreciate why you might assume that Infinite Energy are the ones who have caused these delays with Western Power, however when delays like this occur with Western Power approval this very rarely the reason.

For systems that meet certain criteria (such as having energy storage; inverter capacity over 5kVA; generation other than PV panels or a non-standard connection point), Western Power require these to be assessed by an electrical designer or engineer which can take an additional 30 business days in addition to the 10 business days they advise for initial assessment.

As your 12.9kW system includes 2 x 5kW inverters and 2 x Tesla Powerwall 2 batteries, your system falls into this category for Western Power's review process.

This means your first application could have taken up to 40 business days (8 weeks) to assess, and once they’ve requested the changes or additional information from us, the second application could potentially take that long for them to re-assess as well.

While this is worse case scenario of course, we are unfortunately at the mercy of Western Power to provide this approval before we can safely have your system installed.

This information can be verified by calling Western Power's connection team directly if you like.

It is absolutely not in our best interest to be the cause of any additional delays for our customers and so I can assure you, we always do best to avoid this. With our extensive experience getting commercial systems of 200kW+ approved for installation, we are one of the most knowledgeable companies in Western Australia to manage complex residential installs such as yours.

In regards to your invoice request, that's correct that the invoice details you were requesting were far more comprehensive than what we usually provide as all the information you wanted detailed was already listed on your contract. However, upon receiving your review we have gone back and made the amendments to your invoice as per your request because we want our customers to feel comfortable that we are acting in their best interests. I can assure you that this did not delay the processing of your Western Power application in any way as this is initiated once your deposit is received which you had already done.

Regardless, I believe our Residential Sales Manager has offered you a full refund of your deposit should you wish to cancel your contract based on the lengthy delay with us receiving Western Power approval for your install. Please let us know if this is how you would like to proceed.

Kindest Regards,
Morgan - Infinite Energy

Go with Infinite Energy

After doing quite a bit of homework we finally settled on Infinite Energy. The RAC seal of approval helped. After contacting Daniel Overd he helped us with all our questions and made the whole process a breeze. I could have gone with a cheaper mob but after hearing horror stories with bad installs etc I thought it prudent to go with an established player who will still be around in 50 years. Couldn't be happier with our solar. The installer Aaron was also very helpful and willing to explain what they were doing etc. Looking forward to getting the panels paid back in less than 3 years with the savings.

Hi Mark

Thank you for your stellar review! I'm very glad to hear Daniel was able to assist you and explained the importance of choosing a quality system and provider. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto him as well.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system and all its benefits. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Working fantastic, requested three quotes but only two contacted us, but still happy with the company we chose.

Hi Ross

Thanks so much for your stellar review! Great to see you've had such a positive experience with us.

Very Happy

Recommended by friend. Infinite have great people, service and quality products.

Hi Simon

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted we could provide you with a quality service and assist you in finding a solar solution.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!

Low Pressure Approach.

This was my third quote and the sales person was very relaxed and friendly. We discussed what I had been offered by the other retailers and I got answers as to the factors differentiating this offer. Panel capacity 275Kw or 330Kw and layout requirements. Inverter type and panel/inverter combinations. I was not given an individual quote at this stage but left with a flyer with 3 panel/inverter setups priced to supply the requirements I had requested. I chose the mid priced system after further discussion with the technical expert in the house.
Installation was punctual and the workmen were polite and mostly tidy. A few bits of stray cable and sheathing did not make it into the bin.
The electrician ensured that the system was fully functional and registering on the (in house) monitoring system prior to leaving the property. I had a further query regarding the system later that week and my email was answered promptly. I was informed that the service department could take up to 3 days to answer my non urgent query. I was very happy when the information I had requested was sent to me early the next day.

Hi Helen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! I'm so pleased you've had a positive experience with us. We always strive to educate our customers on why we offer the products we do so I'm glad you left with your questions answered and a better understanding of it all. I'm very pleased the installation went well. Apologies for the cable and sheathing that weren't put in the bin, we will pass this feedback on.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider! We hope you continue to enjoy your system and all the benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Very neat hardware install on the ground. Sam was very accommodating and went to some trouble to achieve this. Initially disappointed with some on-roof work. Eastern array racking had a noticeable bow on leading rail and end modules were twisted 5 degree off horizontal. IE had a team come out and rectify this within a couple of days, so very good response from them.
The value of full monitoring should be given more emphasis. Regret not getting a modbus unit put in at time of install.

Hi Jim

Thanks for your great review! Glad to hear that Sam and the Infinite Energy team were able to fix the issues.
I agree, full monitoring is great! It can show you so much more and help you to better utilise your solar energy. I'll pass on the feedback to our consultants.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system!
Emma - Infinit Energy

Perfect installer

The sales guy was so understanding and very helpful.Installation went as scheduled with no issues .They arranged all grid connections before installation .

Hi Bernard

Thanks for your great review! I'm delighted to hear you've had such a great experience with us.
Hope you're enjoying your new system.

Infinite Energy : Highly Recommended

Very satisfied on all aspect of this purchase. Daniel Overd of Infinite Energy has run me through different options based on the price range and brands combinations. Infinite Energy is very reasonable with the pricings, gave me good discounts and gave $100 to my mate who recommended Infinite Energy to me. Thanks to Infinite Energy, this explains why you are in this industry for decade for this reason!...

Hi Rudi

Thank you for your stellar review! We certainly pride ourselves on educating our customers and tailoring their systems to suit their energy needs as best as possible, so I'm delighted to hear Danny was able to provide you with that experience. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to him as well.

Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Easiest decision and installation one could hope for

The consultant was very knowledgeable and not 'pushy' at all. The paperwork was all sorted by the company and it has to be one of the easiest products we have had installed ever! The system was on the expensive side compared to the other companies however the warranties on the panels and inverter was the final decider. We have only had the system installed for a week however we are generating more power than expected and over a longer period each day, possibly due to the final positioning of the panels.

Hi Helen

What a wonderful review to receive, thank you! Great to hear the system is performing better than expected and I'm so pleased you were happy with the service and installation.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very bad management of installation

The salesman was pleasant and appeared to know his stuff. it was not the cheapest but I wanted reliability and went with the company as the RAC endorsed it. The installation process was very badly handled. They stated one full day for installation, at the end of the first day they informed me for the first time that it would need another full day to complete installation and that day would be another 10 days apart as they had not scheduled it in. it was only after much complaining that I got it reduced to 8 days before what I thought would be the completion of the installation. after the second full day of installation I was told I would have to wait a further up to one week to receive an email with the App I had paid extra for in order to fully monitor the system. After a further 12 days and still not received anything I tried to follow up with the company, trying to speak with a person was extremely difficult, they kept referring me back to their website. They answered with an email that did not address the issues I was raising. Eventually I spoke with a person who said the system had not been set up properly and would take another person coming out to set it up properly. this was duly booked in for the Friday morning. Late on the Thursday afternoon I was contacted by the company to say the technician could no longer attend at the agreed time and would have to be put back hours, causing further disruption to my own scheduling. at this moment in time I am still waiting for my system, which cost in excess of $6,500.00, and the company have had that full amount of money since prior to the start of the installation, to be fully functioning to what I have paid for.

Hi David,

I’m very sorry the installation process did not meet your expectations.

I have spoken with all the team members involved to get an understanding of what has occurred here.

In regard to the physical installation of your system, most installations for a system of your size are able to be completed within the 1 day which is the reason we have advised you of this timeframe. Of course, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can result in the installation taking longer than anticipated (for example, bad weather can slow the install down significantly as our team have to take extra precautions to ensure they remain safe and some other roofs have more complex substructures than what we anticipate). For this reason, in the booking confirmation email you receive from us we do advise that if we are unable to finalise your installation on the day due to unforeseen circumstances that we will be in contact to schedule a suitable completion date.

From my understanding, not only did your install unfortunately fall on the wettest day we had in August, we also needed to change the panel layout on your roof from portrait to landscape as a result of some of your home’s particulars that were not apparent before we were up on the roof. This meant significant additional work so we could ensure your system was installed correctly and would still meet all the warranty requirements.

It’s very unfortunate that your install was taking place during a particularly bad patch of weather as this does impact our booking availability with such a large number of our customers having to be rescheduled to different days in short periods of time. Although we are one of the largest installers in Perth, as with any company, we only have so many install teams available in each day and so although we do our best, we aren’t always able to arrange for the second install day to occur right away. The disappointment you felt when having to be scheduled for an additional day is the same disappointment our other customers feel when they have to be rescheduled due to bad weather and so it can be difficult to meet everyone’s expectations in these times.

I believe in the end, Megan was able to organise for one of our install teams to work a weekend for you so we could accommodate getting the system finalised the following week.

I can completely understand your frustration with all of this and while we do work very hard to finish all installs within the 1 day (this is in both our customers best interests and our own!), I’m sorry we couldn’t do this on this particular occasion.

In regards to the monitoring app, we do ask that customers allow 1 – 2 weeks for this to be set up as a standard timeframe. This is because each individual panel’s serial code has to be manually mapped to the system and we have a number of these for both residential and commercial customers to complete at any one time. The good news is that monitoring set up in no way impacts your system generating solar power and so your system is fully functioning already.

I sincerely apologise that it was so difficult to speak to one of our team members about this and that the technician also had to be rescheduled. From my understanding, they did attend your property today and we can see from our side that your monitoring is up and running as it should be.

Again, I’m very sorry the installation did not meet your expectations in this instance and thank you so much for your understanding to date in resolving the items that were outside of our control.

I have raised the concerns you’ve outlined in your review with our team so we can identify the areas in which we are able to improve our processes for our customers.

Morgan – Infinite Energy

Good price for the QUALITY brand of solar

They are the ones who sold me the quality solar panels and inverter (thanks to solar quote guide for the inverter and solar panels chart). They didn’t try to sell me the least average solar panels and inverter and didn’t forced me to sign any paperwork compared to the other company. I went with them as RAC recognises their company and their workmanship. The only downside with their company is when you try to call there’s barely anyone who answers your call but the return call is pretty quick.

Hi Bez

Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate! I'm so pleased we could assist you in finding a quality system and you didn't feel rushed into purchasing anything. We certainly put a lot of importance on allowing our customers to do their own research, so I'm very glad we were your top choice in the end!

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the calls, I will pass this onto the correct department.

Thank you again for choosing Infinite Energy!
Emma - infinite Energy

A smooth process

A smooth process, no hassles, friendly knowledgeable installers. Kept appointed date and time. Tidy work, good discussions with me.

Hi Roy

What a wonderful review, thank you!
It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us.

Hope you're enjoying all the benefits of your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very well installed... Poor after sales service

Our problems started from the day our system was installed (May 2019) as the systems output was not visible through the monitoring applications and website and my attempt to obtain technical solutions was extremely difficult. It has now been three months and the setup is still not complete. Many attempts to contact the company is met with no effort to understand the problems let alone any attempt to resolve them.

The Solaredge website where viewing of the system performance and configuration is achieved is incorrectly configured. I pointed this out to Infinite Energy in an email explaining the errors. The return email informed me that there was no errors and all is correctly configured. At best this shows a lack of understanding of the systems they are installing or at worst....

Four weeks ago I had a sit down meeting with a technical representative from the company (which only came about after many attempts to obtain a meeting and only then occurred when I threatened a formal complaint) it was disconcerning that he appeared not to understand how the system configuration worked but nevertheless he promised me solutions within two weeks. I emailed him at the three week mark to ask what had been achieved... I'm still awaiting a response - at least their after sales service is consistent!

My conclusion with regard to Infinite Energy is if your installation goes well, the company will achieve good marks. However if after-sales service is required, the relationship sours quickly.

Hi Hugh

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave you review; your feedback helps us to improve our services and become better equipped for situations like this that may occur in the future.

I’m sincerely apologetic that you have not received the experience and service that we strive to provide our customers with during every step, so thank you for your patience during this time.

While I am not across your case myself, I have had a look into this and understand that on the day of install, the installers could not connect the inverter to the SolarEdge server despite their many attempts. I do apologies for the delay in connection and for any disruption you received from not being able to monitor the performance of your system.

In regards to the issues with the SolarEdge monitoring app, I’m very sorry for the inconvenience you’ve experienced with this. Upon receiving your review I raised your concerns with our service team and have since spoken with your service case representative, Aneesh about this.
Aneesh has explained there was an issue with the configuration and layout of your system on the app, causing the orientation of your panels to be incorrect compared to the true layout on your roof. While this doesn’t affect system performance, I can certainly understand your disappointment with it not being accurate.
Aneesh has confirmed that this has now been resolved for you.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience this caused you and for the delay in receiving a resolution. I hope that the system is performing well and that we have been able to suitable rectify all of your concerns.

Emma – Infinite Energy

Great solar system

Very straightforward process and fast installation. Nice company and would recommend to everyone

Hi Simon

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'm so glad to hear about your positive experience with us.
Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system!

Guesstimate and Unprofessional

Do not use Infinite Energy because they will try to trick you to get a job done.

I contacted sales person at Infinite Energy for solar installation, he suggested me do not install panels on south side but on the installation day the electrician could not do as the plan because panels are bigger than what sales person guesstimate (how couldn't he know when his job is selling panels). Then he called me to install the rest of panel on south side and told me there is no different from north side. How can he change from do not to do it? plus when I decided to cancel the system, he said I would not get my deposit back. What a dishonest company?

Hi Tanet,

We are very disappointed to receive your review, particularly given the false details you have provided about your experience.

During the sales process you and your consultant spoke in depth about the position of the SunPower panels on your North-West facing roof. We understand your neighbour has had panels installed on this direction, however the placement of their panels is not compliant with CEC requirements for the distance between the gutter and the edge of the panels. Danny explained that we would come out to complete the installation and do our best to fit the panels in the desired position, but that we would not install a system that is not compliant so we may need to look at using an alternative roof face if this was not possible.

On the morning of your installation, our install team advised that the North-West facing roof space could not accommodate all the panels due to the gutter and existing roof flutes that are obstructing part of the area and causing some shading issues. The only alternative would be to position 5 of these panels on your South East facing roof face. During the call with your consultant this morning at 8.44am, the amended estimated power production comparison was sent to you to show the difference in performance based on the alternative panel placement. These estimations were over the course of a 12 month period, and clearly show a minor reduction in the kWh that would be produced per day (one of the many benefits of choosing SunPower panels).

During this call at 8.44am you informed your consultant that you weren’t happy with this alternative solution and didn’t want to proceed with the installation.
At 8.49am your consultant sent you an email requesting your bank details so we could process a full refund for you.
At 9.11am you sent these details through to us which have been passed on to our accounts department for processing.
Then, at 10.13am you have written this review stating that we have lied, convinced you to install panels on a south facing roof and told you we would not be refunding you, all of which is entirely untrue.

I can appreciate that you are disappointed that your solar installation could not proceed with the panel placement that you were wanting Tanet and for this, we apologise. However we did clearly explain that this may not be possible during your consults and when it wasn’t and you weren’t happy with the only other option, we have very promptly organised to refund you.

We can’t install a system that is not compliant and have given you a full refund because you weren’t happy with the alternative solution, so please let me know what else you may have been expecting as a customer so we can look to improve our processes in future.

Infinite Energy

Good Service

Sales rep knew his stuff and was not pushy to get an instant order.
Process of getting new electricity meter was organised by Infinite Energy with no issues. Installation was carried out professionally and quality was good what I expected being an experienced Construction Manager. Installation crew were polite and kept us informed of progress. All in all a pretty seamless experience. Just got to see if the system performs as per spefications

Hi Brett

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so glad we could provide a quality solution along with a seamless experience for you. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto our installation team too.

Emma - Infinite Energy

They gave me good advice

I received good advice, from this company, not just trying to upsell.

Hi John

Thanks for leaving us your review! I'm so pleased we could help you find a solution.
Hope you're enjoying you new system and all its benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Armed with all the information I went down the path of carefully considering the quotes and what I would get. After many questions I didn’t go for the cheapest or most expensive. In the end I bought middle of the road with a small discount. At this point in time I am very satisfied.

Hi Raymond

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!
We carefully select our products to ensure our customers are getting the most reliable and efficient products whilst also receiving a great deal.

Glad to hear you've had a positive experience with us.
I hope you continue to enjoy your new system.

Hi

Thanks for leaving your review!
That's great to hear your system was able to be adapted to suit the requirements of the roof. Our installers always do a great job!

We hope you enjoy your new system!

Experienced installer

Gets what’s quoted and promised during sales process. Got recommended by a friend. No pushy sales tactics. Tidy and professional installation. They placed 13 panels in one roof facing north east and 7 panels in roof placing north west and thus ensuring uniform production throughout day. Already reaching close to peak production in winter months.

Hi Midhun

Thank so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review! So glad we were able to provide you with a quality service and product. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Great service all round. Very detail quote with 3 options as requested and the information and service was excellent. The installation guys were great. Very neat and tidy job.

Hi Dan

What a great review, thank you! Very pleased we could help and provide you with a quality system.

All the best,

Fantastic Installer by Infinite Energy

Fantastic installation organised by Infinite Energy in Perth WA, excellent service and very knowledgeable, everything went to plane and we are enjoying lots of Solar production, thank you to Solar Blog for the three quotes which we used and were very helpful in our decision to go with Infinite Energy, this is a great blog page.

Hi Glenn

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review! I'm so glad we were able to provide you with great service and expertise.
I hope you're enjoying your new system, especially with the sunny weather we've had the past week!