Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner
Infinite Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 36 141 430 328  ABN active since 14 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 141 430 328  ACN active since 11 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $9,460 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge, ABB and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative (522kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Scotch College (512kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

Good experience

I did quite a lot of research first, comparing prices, quality of products, and experience of companies involved. Finished up going with Infinite Energy, which was by no means the cheapest, but unlike several other quotes, the salesperson was pleasant, not pushy and laid out all the facts clearly. I finished up buying a mid to high-range product, mainly based on the experience and positive reviews of Infinite Energy. The whole process went very smoothly, from the quote to the refitting of the meter box, to the installation (20 panels fitted in about 5 hours), to the installers themselves who were very professional, polite and helpful. The system has been in operation now for about a month and appears to be working perfectly. I am looking forward to many years of saving and would thoroughly recommend this company to anybody else.

Hi Chris

Thanks so much for your stellar review - I'm so pleased we could assist! While we may not be the cheapest on the market, the quality of our brands and our customer service speaks for itself. I'm delighted you had such a great experience with us. I'm sure you'll receive some excellent savings in no time.

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Large, solid, professional and reliable WA installation company

No hard sell.

Face to face meeting couldn't go ahead with coronavirus; I requested skype or suchlike, but they couldn't organise that. We had an hour long phone call, but the quality was poor and he had to call back twice. This precluded a longer discussion.

Which was a shame, because the other company met me for an hour and we had a great discussion. Unfortunately I didn't pick them, because their premium offering was too much, and their value offering was too little and low quality. (Solaire, (Premium: REC + SE ; Value SE (generic) + SE)

The quotes were competitive, particularly with the value panel options.

The consumption monitor / smart meter was thrown in free which was greatly appreciated and helped to swing my decision to choose IE.

Follow up emails to salesperson were sometimes ignored or took a while to answer, though improved when I highlighted this.

Cannot fault the installation process, which was through a subcontractor who was very professional.

Hi Andrew

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm very sorry that your initial discussion and consultation wasn't as you'd had hoped for, but it's wonderful to hear that you continued to consider us and ending up choosing us as your final decision. I have no doubt you will see some excellent savings and will be confident in your decision to choose Infinite Energy.

I'm so pleased the installation went well too!

Low Pressure Approach.

This was my third quote and the sales person was very relaxed and friendly. We discussed what I had been offered by the other retailers and I got answers as to the factors differentiating this offer. Panel capacity 275Kw or 330Kw and layout requirements. Inverter type and panel/inverter combinations. I was not given an individual quote at this stage but left with a flyer with 3 panel/inverter setups priced to supply the requirements I had requested. I chose the mid priced system after further discussion with the technical expert in the house.
Installation was punctual and the workmen were polite and mostly tidy. A few bits of stray cable and sheathing did not make it into the bin.
The electrician ensured that the system was fully functional and registering on the (in house) monitoring system prior to leaving the property. I had a further query regarding the system later that week and my email was answered promptly. I was informed that the service department could take up to 3 days to answer my non urgent query. I was very happy when the information I had requested was sent to me early the next day.

Hi Helen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! I'm so pleased you've had a positive experience with us. We always strive to educate our customers on why we offer the products we do so I'm glad you left with your questions answered and a better understanding of it all. I'm very pleased the installation went well. Apologies for the cable and sheathing that weren't put in the bin, we will pass this feedback on.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider! We hope you continue to enjoy your system and all the benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Infinite Energy was excellent to work with and the Installers were great

The 2 installers were efficient they had the system up and running in less than 2 hours (20 panels) including running the control panel into the garage - unlike other service providers we have used for other work around the house they arrived on time and cleaned up after completing the job. They went through the operation of the new system and set it up so I could monitor the results on line before leaving - set up on the day with access approval sent a couple of days later. All in all very impressed with their work and how quickly they went from quote to installation - less than 4 weeks.

Hi Jim

Thanks so much fro your great review! I'm delighted to hear you were recommended us by your friend who previously worked in the solar industry. It sounds like you've had a great experience with us from start to finish, and I'm so pleased we could assist you in finding a solar solution that's right for you.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Professional installation, great company to deal with.

The salesperson was very professional and had a very strong understanding about the different systems currently on the market which helped greatly in making the decision of which system would best suit my needs. The quote was sent when it was promised and was presented in a very professional manner.
The installation went without a hitch. The installers arrived a half earlier than expected, introduced themselves then proceeded with the installation. They were very polite and tidy and more than happy to go through the system with any questions I had.
Customer service did everything from beginning to end. I could not be more happy with the level of service provided.

Hi Gail

It's such a pleasure to receive your review, thank you! I'm so glad everything went well and sounds like you had a fantastic experience with us. I hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Great Experience

Infinite energy were very professional from the very first contact session. The quote was concise, several options were provided.
Installation was conducted on the date planned and took the amount of time indicated on the contract, the install team were well presented. The installation is neat, they discussed the location of all components ahead of installation which was good.

Would be happy to recommend infinite energy to others considering solar

Hi Kel

Thank you for taking the time to leave your detailed review, we love hearing from our happy customers! I'm very pleased to hear that your experience with us was so positive and that everything went well on the day of the install. We hope you love your new system, and I'm sure you'll receive some excellent savings.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Infinite energy quality solar.

One of Australia's most reputable solar company. Competitive prices. Half day to install the whole system!

Hi Sean

Thank you so much for your great review, we really appreciate it! We hope you love your new system.

Great Price, Service and Installation

The sales and quoting process was smooth and efficient and completed by phone over a two week period of genuine discussions and advice and followed up by appropriate email correspondence. The tradesmen were on time, very efficient, and the installation completed on time and very professionally. Customer service was excellent with all external grid connections arranged by the solar installation company with timely advice provided to me.

Hi Bruce

Thank you for leaving your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a great experience with us and that everything went well. No doubt you will see some great savings from your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy
I had signed up for Foxtel several weeks prior to installation of the panels. The next day, after installation I was unable to access Foxtel. A technician was called in and after inspection found the mounting of the dish had been inadvertently damaged and required repair. I rang the installation company to advise them of the situation and that I had been charged $100. After discussion they advised an invoice would be raised and I would be reimbursed. I understand connection by Western Power can take up to 30 working days and I am sure that will happen somewhere along the way.

Hi Pamela

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Firstly, I'm very sorry that the mounting of your dish was damaged in the process of installation. Our installers take the utmost care in their in work, so I do apologise that this occurred. However, I am pleased that you have been reimbursed for the damage to the mounting.

It is wonderful to hear that you understand the importance of choosing a high-quality, reliable product such as ours, rather than the cheapest system available. This is certainly something we try to educate all our customers on.

I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Very happy

Seamless installation, friendly installers, great job. Generation living up to expectations.

Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your 5 star review, we really appreciate it! So glad we could provide you with a great experience.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Professional process at all stages.

Very efficient and courteous process from Infinite Energy from initial email receipt of request for quote, arranging a suitable time for a consultant to visit, through to completion of installation.

Both installation teams were efficient, polite and tidy. The installation could not be completed in one day due to circumstances.

The SolarEdge option included consumption monitoring (no cost bonus at time of the quote) which I think is a good option for the householder to have - knowing how much energy is being consumed or exported/imported at any time.

Hi Robert

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to hear we were able to provide you with a great experience through all aspects of your solar journey with us.

It's wonderful to receive your feedback on the SolarEdge consumption monitoring offer we did as well. Consumption monitoring is such a valuable tool and can provide you with the information you need to make smarter energy choices. I'm sure you'll see some excellent savings with your new system.

A good investment

We have a pool, plus a well and bore for garden water. Electrivity bills were always in excess of $400. It is a bit early to be precise but it looks like we will now pay about one third of what we did before. We use 240V timers to ensure pumps only run during the day when solar system output is high.

We chose Infinite Energy on the recommendation of an aquantence. The process of arranging the installation was hassle free and the Installers did a good job. A new meter was required and a contractor to Western Power did that. We didn't have to arrange that.

Hi Rod

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear you had such a great experience with us, and that everything was looked after for you.

I hope you love your new system, and I'm sure you'll receive some excellent savings! Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Good installers, nice install.

Sales/quoting process, was very good. Installation, very polite, tidy and punctual, the customer service was very good, they organised everything for me.

Hi David

Thank you so much for leaving your great review, we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear everything went well and you had a positive experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very pleased my system and the process to get there

I started, as many people no doubt do, with a request for quotes from this site. Infinite Energy were the first of three vendors to get in touch. The first sales consultant, Rory O'Brien, sent me satellite photos of my roof at different times of the year, highlighting a couple of shade issues, a design which mitigated the issue through placement of panels, and suggestions for system options which would further maximise production under those circumstances. After I agreed to remove a tree that caused the smaller of my shade issues (unfortunately, I can't remove my northern neighbour's multi-storey property), Rory revised the design accordingly.

After discussions with two other vendors, I came back to Infinite Energy with more questions. Rory was on leave and Daniel Overd took over the sale. Daniel was incredibly responsive, answering a number of questions quickly, even after hours and on the weekend when I wasn't expecting to hear back until at least the following business day. Between Rory's initial, well-prepared approach, Daniel's excellent responsiveness and product knowledge, the premium quality options available, and ultimately a competitive price, I chose to go with Infinite Energy. The sales process was straightforward. I paid a deposit and Infinite Energy booked a date for installation and arranged the grid connection on my behalf.

The installation itself was uneventful but had to be split over two days because of wet weather. The contractors who did the work were punctual, polite, tidy, and came across as experienced and knowledgeable. They also took precautions to make sure I wasn't left with a leaky roof due to having to abandon work on the first day because of coming storms.

The post-sales support was excellent, with Daniel configuring my panel-level monitoring very quickly after the install, much sooner than the ETA I had been given.

Ultimately, I'm very pleased with my system and can happily recommend Daniel, Rory, and the team at Infinite Energy.

Hi Daniel

It's such a pleasure to receive your review, thanks so much! I'm so glad we could provide you with an amazing experience across all stages of your journey with us. It's wonderful to hear our customers acknowledge the quality of service we provide and recognise our dedication to helping them find a solar solution that is right for them.
I will be sure to pass your comments onto Rory and Daniel, as well as the wider team at Infinite Energy.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider, we hope you love your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Prompt installation, great reporting system

Sales process was efficient for 2/3 companies - the other one didn't turn up.
Installation and set up prior to installation was efficient and it all happened sooner than I expected
I'm enjoying the data generated.

Hi Christine

It's wonderful to hear you had a great experience with us and that you're enjoying your new system!

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very honest salesman from infinite energy who helped a lot.

Sales process was terrific! Not installed yet! There are a few hoaxes out there. Beware!!

Hi Keith

Thank you for leaving your review - we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear you had a great sales experience with us. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Installation to be undertaken a the end of January or early Febuary Show additional information

Excellent sales personnel, great follow-up and installation according the plan

The sales and quoting processes were done in a very professional manner. The solar company was not pushy with me to accept the quote.
Installation was smoothly done and in accordance with the plan.
Great customer service. Everything was well explained and communicated to me.

Hi Pablo

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Very pleased that we could provide you with a great service and that everything went smoothly.
I hope you love your new system!

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy.

Excellent instalation.

Everything was very simple and quick. No problems except that one of the 6 panel arrays would not fit on the north wall. Seems to be ok as is, and my average daily return in winter was 20kwh per day. Expect summer to be much higher.

Hi Robin

Thanks for leaving us your great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. I'm sure summer will provide you with some excellent savings as well.

Dependable, Reliable, Knowledgeable, Customer Focused organisation

Infinite Energy were not the cheapest quote we received.
Their impressive client base, plus helpful knowledgeable people at all levels throughout the organisation were worth far more than any savings we would have made.

Hi Dave

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your wonderful review! I'm really pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience at each stage of your solar journey with us. I hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

smooth as silk

Young Lindsey was a pleasure to deal with.Approval in 4 days from the power company Unbelievable really.

Hi Lindsay

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your lovely review. I'm delighted Lindsey could assist you, I'll be sure to pass your comments onto her.

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider, I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

First Solar Experience

Infinite Energy were easy to work with,

Install time from payment was about 2 weeks.

Communication via email is very good, forms and documentation are streamline.

Subcontractors did the job and were timely, Clean install, 3 guys. Good explanation and demonstrations after install.

After install emails good from both Infinite and Sub.

Happy with the experience.

Hi Matthew

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! I'm so pleased the whole process was simple and hassle free for you - this is exactly the experience we wish to give our customers. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto our team and the installers as well.

Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider!

Excellent installers

Two very nice young men turned up on time and were very polite and helpful. The installation was done efficiently and everything was fully explained to us including assistance with downloading the monitoring app. Everything fully operational and tested prior to leaving. Would recommend them.

Hi Mary

Thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful review! Delighted to hear our installers did such a great job on the day, and that they were able to assist you with setting up your online monitoring.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Well organised from start to finish.

Sales process and installation very well performed. Sales person very knowledgeable.

Hi Chas

Thank you for your great review! I'm so pleased we could assist you and that you had a great experience with us.

Thanks for choosing us as your solar provider!

Emma - infinite Energy

Terrific technical communication and excellent installers

Installers were excellent. Not only polite and effective, but highly knowledgeable, and walked us through all aspects of the installation and the system itself. The technical information we were given in deciding whether/what to buy was very clearly communicated, with no attempts to "upsell" us, but a genuine effort to ensure our needs were understood, and met in the most cost-effective way possible. We now have an operational system, working well, we enjoy monitoring it every day and watching the power happen! The only negatives I encountered were that it took a while before they could schedule the install, and then there was a weather delay that stopped it halfway, and it was another 2 weeks before they could come again. I guess this is a good thing, as they are very much in demand but it was a little frustrating for us. The company still managed the scheduling process professionally and always clearly communicated when to expect them, and they were always on time.

Hi Natashia

Thank you for your delightful review, I'm so glad you had a great experience with us! We certainly pride ourselves on our non-pushy approach, and always want to ensure our customers receive the best system for their needs. While the unfortunate weather caused delays with your installation day, I'm pleased we were able to still provide you with quality service and that our bookings team were able to accommodate you as best as possible. Thank you for your patience during this time, we really appreciate it. Very pleased that our installers did a great job on the day for you too and that they were able to assist you with your online monitoring.

I hope you continue to love your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

A great process from end to end

Quality people and product. Very happy. Rory was Knowledgeable, didn’t push product and answered all my questions.

Hi Russell

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it!

Delighted to hear you had a great experience with us and that Rory was able to assist you. I hope you love your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Good professional service and friendly team

From the sales team to the installation guys it was a pleasure to go through Infinite Energy. The sales lady I dealt with was very helpful and polite when dealing with my numerous questions (most of which I got from the Solar Quotes website checklists)
The installation team, West State Electrics, were very professional and helpful too - punctual and polite and got the job done quickly. Helped with the monitoring system and everything else to get it up and running.
The information and set up details were all pretty good too - even Western Power came up with the goods by getting the meter box ready in plenty of time prior to installation.

Hi Ian

I'm so pleased to receive your review, thanks so much! Great to hear that your solar consultant was able to answer all your questions and assist you throughout the process, I'll be sure to pass your comments onto her as well.
Sounds like our installers were a great help too and did a fantastic job.

I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Great installation

They went the extra mile to avoid having to use any outside conduit for the awkward second storey, and managed to reorganise my meter box to avoid having an extra box for circuit breakers.

Hi Rupert

Thanks so much for your wonderful 5-star review! I'm so pleased our installers could accommodate you on the day.

I hope you enjoy your new system, and thank you for choosing us as your solar provider!

Professional installation.

The installation staff were polite, respectful and punctual. The weather was not favorable for the installation of the panels on the first day. Was good to see the staff operating in a safe manner and coming back another day to complete the installation.

Hi Penny

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! I'm really pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your patience with the delay in completing your installation, the safety of our staff and customers is our top priority, so it's important that the conditions are safe to work in.

I hope you enjoy your new system and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Poor Performance

Disappointed overall. Sales/quoting stage was OK but promises made at that stage were not followed through when it came to installation. Also, had problems with the system after installation. Diagnosed as a missing component but very poor response when it came to resolving this. It still has not been fixed months after the problem was identified.

Hi Kieran

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we value all feedback as this helps us to improve our services. I'm terribly sorry that you did not have a great experience with us.

In regards to your system issue, I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. I can see you've received communication from us that one of our technicians will be in contact in the next day to book you in for a site visit to install the missing component.

As for the initial sales and quotation, unfortunately the consultant you dealt with is no longer here, so I am unable to discuss what these issues were, but I do apologise that we were not able to carry these out and meet your expectations.

Thank you again for your feedback Kieran and I hope that moving forward we are able to provide you with a better customer experience.

Kindest regards,

professional and knowledgable installation

The sales and quoting process was quick, responsive and informative
installation couldn't be faulted. Smooth, tidy and punctual
the grid connection has happened and the installer showed me how to access the reports from the inverter

Hi Michael

Thanks so much for your wonderful 5-star review! Delighted to hear the whole process went well for you and that you are well-equipped to monitor your system for the future.

I can see that you've purchased our Black SunPower panels, which will not only look great on your roof but will certainly deliver some amazing savings. Combined with your consumption monitoring, I have no doubt you'll see some great results.

Professional service and install

The sales quote was easy to understand, with a business that has been operating for many years

Hi Heather

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Good experience end to end

Yes, just waiting on details to enable access to system performance ie the app

Hi Matthew

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! I'm so glad we could offer you a great experience. Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy!

Solar

Good system for money, installers good guys but did break a lot of roof tiles, if you have tiled roof have over 20spares . Company should just have one person who deals with you as every time I received email or tried to contact them it was a different person.

Hi Neil

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate the feedback! I'm so pleased you are happy with your system. I do apologise for the broken tiles and I will pass your feedback on regarding our customer service.

Hidden Software and Appalling After Sales Service

I discovered in January (2020) of this year that Infinite Energy had deliberately not given me access to the sofware that monitors the performance of each panel. They did give me access once I specifically asked for it. I immediately discovered that one of my panels was showing zero output. It took them from early February to early June to finally install the misfunctioning part. The installers told me that was needed was for the new part to be registered in the system. That bit took nearly three weeks and I'm pretty sure it only happen after I emailed them and complained.

Hi Neil

I'm very sorry to receive your review, and sincerely apologise for the delays you experienced. Unfortunately this was caused by a number of factors such as waiting on stock which was severely disrupted by Covid-19, appointment availability and rescheduling due to bad weather. I'm pleased to hear that the issue has been fixed now, and thank you for your patience.

In regards to the monitoring, I’m terribly sorry that you were not given access to the individual layout monitoring. This is something that needs to be manually set when your monitoring is first set up, so I do apologise that this was not done for you.

Thank you for your understanding Neil, and I apologise for the inconvenience.
Kind regards, Emma - Infinite Energy

Solar p.v. system

Sales person o.k
Installation guys friendly and on time.

Hi Norman

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it!
I'm so pleased we could offer you a great service. I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

Successful install

Sales.
Knowledgeable, good advice, happy to answer multiple queries.

Installation.
On time, no fuss, no problem altering planned panel placement to fit roof infrastructure. Lead electrician had over 6 years solar installation experience, and was able to answer questions.

Hi Olly

Thanks for your 5-star review! I'm so glad we were able to provide you with such a great experience and that our installers were able to successfully alter the placement of the panels without any issues.

I'm sure you'll receive some great savings. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Professional installation and great service

The quotation process was very professional, friendly and detailed. Rory at was always available to answer any queries I had during the assessment phase. The two installers Blake and Dylan were punctual, polite, engaging and respectful. While the office support staff were also helpful and friendly. The overall experience, from pre to post installation of our new solar panel system was excellent as the installation and connection went according to plan. I would have no hesitation in recommending Infinite Energy to anyone looking to install a solar panel system to their home.

Hi Ken

It's a pleasure to receive your review, thank you! So glad to hear you had such a great experience with us and that everything was smooth and simple for you.

No doubt you will receive some excellent savings from your new system.

Kindest regards,

Great experience

Good installers, system working well but early to tell at this stage

Hi Steve

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it! I'm sure you'll see some great savings.

Hassle free Installation

Infinite Energy were very quick and efficient on their quoting and extremely helpful in assisting and advising throughout the process. Installation was also well organised and professionally carried out. Excellent service all round. They were more expensive than the other quotes but I felt more confident with them.

Hi Martin

It's delightful to receive your review, thanks so much! So pleased you had such a great experience with us. We aren't the cheapest on the market, but the quality of our brands, installation and customer support will ensure that your system performs well into the future and I have no doubt you'll see some great savings.

Job well done

From beginning to end every person I dealt with was informative and helpful.

Hi Trish

Thanks for your wonderful review, so pleased we could assist you in your solar journey!

No fuss

Well done polite and good communication, very experienced and punctual.

Hi Corrinne

Thank you for leaving your review, we really appreciate it! I'm delighted to see you've given us 5 stars.
So pleased we could assist you in installing solar for your home.

Great experience

Good information provided by sales team. Very quick installation timeframe. Quality components. Cheap price.

Hi Tyson

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! I'm so glad you had a great experience with us, thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Good Service

Sales rep knew his stuff and was not pushy to get an instant order.
Process of getting new electricity meter was organised by Infinite Energy with no issues. Installation was carried out professionally and quality was good what I expected being an experienced Construction Manager. Installation crew were polite and kept us informed of progress. All in all a pretty seamless experience. Just got to see if the system performs as per spefications

Hi Brett

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so glad we could provide a quality solution along with a seamless experience for you. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto our installation team too.

Seamless from Quote to Installation

Our property is shaded by a giant ghost gum which we were reluctant to remove (in truth the sole reason that took us so long to get on board with solar.) Infinite Energy offered up the best combination of inverter and panels to give maximum daily production within our budget. The installation team was fantastic and very knowledgeable. So far the system seems to be matching their predictions for energy production.

Hi Amber

Thank you for leaving your wonderful review! I'm so pleased to read that you were still able to keep the tree and find a practical solution for your solar needs. I'm sure you will see some great savings, and I hope you enjoy all the benefits your new system brings.

Emma - Infinite Energy

They gave me good advice

I received good advice, from this company, not just trying to upsell.

Hi John

Thanks for leaving us your review! I'm so pleased we could help you find a solution.
Hope you're enjoying you new system and all its benefits.

Great technical advice

Everything handled professionally and in agreed timeframe. They took the time for a personal meeting with engineer to answer my technical questions. Also had a show room where one could see panels, inverters and batteries.
Installation was done well and system is working brilliantly.

Hi Udo

Thanks so much for your great review! Delighted to hear everything went well and that you had the opportunity to chat with one of our engineers to answer your questions.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great installation. The system is only at its early stages, but appears to be working well. I have the solar edge app which is very helpful.

Sales and qouting were very friendly, without being pushy. Answered my battery of questions in a cordial and accurate manner. The installers were fantastic, and showed me the before and after job. Because my roof was complicated, I have two inverters. I am happy with the job that was done.

Hi Karen

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review, we really appreciate it!
I'm delighted to hear that the process went well and you're happy with your system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Quality service, no fuss information and a competitive price

It was a very stress free procedure. From getting the quotes, to negotiating the price and getting the system installed it was trouble free.

Hi Scott

So wonderful to receive your review, thank you! Very pleased everything went well and I'm sure you'll see some great savings in no time.

Emma - Infinite Energy

System seems like what we’re looking for. Everything started well but had to ask today when the system will be installed as no one has contacted us over the past three weeks

After sales service is weak as I’ve had to contact company to find out when system installed.

Hi Ron

I'm very sorry to receive your review! This is certainly not something we wish for our customers to experience. I hope you have managed to find out your date of install now and that everything moving forward goes smoothly for you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again should you need to.