Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner
Infinite Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 36 141 430 328  ABN active since 14 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 141 430 328  ACN active since 11 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $9,460 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge, ABB and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative (522kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Scotch College (512kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

A good investment

We have a pool, plus a well and bore for garden water. Electrivity bills were always in excess of $400. It is a bit early to be precise but it looks like we will now pay about one third of what we did before. We use 240V timers to ensure pumps only run during the day when solar system output is high.

We chose Infinite Energy on the recommendation of an aquantence. The process of arranging the installation was hassle free and the Installers did a good job. A new meter was required and a contractor to Western Power did that. We didn't have to arrange that.

Hi Rod

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear you had such a great experience with us, and that everything was looked after for you.

I hope you love your new system, and I'm sure you'll receive some excellent savings! Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Good installers, nice install.

Sales/quoting process, was very good. Installation, very polite, tidy and punctual, the customer service was very good, they organised everything for me.

Hi David

Thank you so much for leaving your great review, we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear everything went well and you had a positive experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very pleased my system and the process to get there

I started, as many people no doubt do, with a request for quotes from this site. Infinite Energy were the first of three vendors to get in touch. The first sales consultant, Rory O'Brien, sent me satellite photos of my roof at different times of the year, highlighting a couple of shade issues, a design which mitigated the issue through placement of panels, and suggestions for system options which would further maximise production under those circumstances. After I agreed to remove a tree that caused the smaller of my shade issues (unfortunately, I can't remove my northern neighbour's multi-storey property), Rory revised the design accordingly.

After discussions with two other vendors, I came back to Infinite Energy with more questions. Rory was on leave and Daniel Overd took over the sale. Daniel was incredibly responsive, answering a number of questions quickly, even after hours and on the weekend when I wasn't expecting to hear back until at least the following business day. Between Rory's initial, well-prepared approach, Daniel's excellent responsiveness and product knowledge, the premium quality options available, and ultimately a competitive price, I chose to go with Infinite Energy. The sales process was straightforward. I paid a deposit and Infinite Energy booked a date for installation and arranged the grid connection on my behalf.

The installation itself was uneventful but had to be split over two days because of wet weather. The contractors who did the work were punctual, polite, tidy, and came across as experienced and knowledgeable. They also took precautions to make sure I wasn't left with a leaky roof due to having to abandon work on the first day because of coming storms.

The post-sales support was excellent, with Daniel configuring my panel-level monitoring very quickly after the install, much sooner than the ETA I had been given.

Ultimately, I'm very pleased with my system and can happily recommend Daniel, Rory, and the team at Infinite Energy.

Hi Daniel

It's such a pleasure to receive your review, thanks so much! I'm so glad we could provide you with an amazing experience across all stages of your journey with us. It's wonderful to hear our customers acknowledge the quality of service we provide and recognise our dedication to helping them find a solar solution that is right for them.
I will be sure to pass your comments onto Rory and Daniel, as well as the wider team at Infinite Energy.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider, we hope you love your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Prompt installation, great reporting system

Sales process was efficient for 2/3 companies - the other one didn't turn up.
Installation and set up prior to installation was efficient and it all happened sooner than I expected
I'm enjoying the data generated.

Hi Christine

It's wonderful to hear you had a great experience with us and that you're enjoying your new system!

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very honest salesman from infinite energy who helped a lot.

Sales process was terrific! Not installed yet! There are a few hoaxes out there. Beware!!

Hi Keith

Thank you for leaving your review - we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear you had a great sales experience with us. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Installation to be undertaken a the end of January or early Febuary Show additional information

Excellent sales personnel, great follow-up and installation according the plan

The sales and quoting processes were done in a very professional manner. The solar company was not pushy with me to accept the quote.
Installation was smoothly done and in accordance with the plan.
Great customer service. Everything was well explained and communicated to me.

Hi Pablo

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Very pleased that we could provide you with a great service and that everything went smoothly.
I hope you love your new system!

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy.

Excellent instalation.

Everything was very simple and quick. No problems except that one of the 6 panel arrays would not fit on the north wall. Seems to be ok as is, and my average daily return in winter was 20kwh per day. Expect summer to be much higher.

Hi Robin

Thanks for leaving us your great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. I'm sure summer will provide you with some excellent savings as well.

Dependable, Reliable, Knowledgeable, Customer Focused organisation

Infinite Energy were not the cheapest quote we received.
Their impressive client base, plus helpful knowledgeable people at all levels throughout the organisation were worth far more than any savings we would have made.

Hi Dave

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your wonderful review! I'm really pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience at each stage of your solar journey with us. I hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

smooth as silk

Young Lindsey was a pleasure to deal with.Approval in 4 days from the power company Unbelievable really.

Hi Lindsay

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your lovely review. I'm delighted Lindsey could assist you, I'll be sure to pass your comments onto her.

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider, I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

First Solar Experience

Infinite Energy were easy to work with,

Install time from payment was about 2 weeks.

Communication via email is very good, forms and documentation are streamline.

Subcontractors did the job and were timely, Clean install, 3 guys. Good explanation and demonstrations after install.

After install emails good from both Infinite and Sub.

Happy with the experience.

Hi Matthew

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! I'm so pleased the whole process was simple and hassle free for you - this is exactly the experience we wish to give our customers. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto our team and the installers as well.

Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider!

Excellent installers

Two very nice young men turned up on time and were very polite and helpful. The installation was done efficiently and everything was fully explained to us including assistance with downloading the monitoring app. Everything fully operational and tested prior to leaving. Would recommend them.

Hi Mary

Thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful review! Delighted to hear our installers did such a great job on the day, and that they were able to assist you with setting up your online monitoring.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Well organised from start to finish.

Sales process and installation very well performed. Sales person very knowledgeable.

Hi Chas

Thank you for your great review! I'm so pleased we could assist you and that you had a great experience with us.

Thanks for choosing us as your solar provider!

Emma - infinite Energy

Terrific technical communication and excellent installers

Installers were excellent. Not only polite and effective, but highly knowledgeable, and walked us through all aspects of the installation and the system itself. The technical information we were given in deciding whether/what to buy was very clearly communicated, with no attempts to "upsell" us, but a genuine effort to ensure our needs were understood, and met in the most cost-effective way possible. We now have an operational system, working well, we enjoy monitoring it every day and watching the power happen! The only negatives I encountered were that it took a while before they could schedule the install, and then there was a weather delay that stopped it halfway, and it was another 2 weeks before they could come again. I guess this is a good thing, as they are very much in demand but it was a little frustrating for us. The company still managed the scheduling process professionally and always clearly communicated when to expect them, and they were always on time.

Hi Natashia

Thank you for your delightful review, I'm so glad you had a great experience with us! We certainly pride ourselves on our non-pushy approach, and always want to ensure our customers receive the best system for their needs. While the unfortunate weather caused delays with your installation day, I'm pleased we were able to still provide you with quality service and that our bookings team were able to accommodate you as best as possible. Thank you for your patience during this time, we really appreciate it. Very pleased that our installers did a great job on the day for you too and that they were able to assist you with your online monitoring.

I hope you continue to love your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

A great process from end to end

Quality people and product. Very happy. Rory was Knowledgeable, didn’t push product and answered all my questions.

Hi Russell

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it!

Delighted to hear you had a great experience with us and that Rory was able to assist you. I hope you love your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Good professional service and friendly team

From the sales team to the installation guys it was a pleasure to go through Infinite Energy. The sales lady I dealt with was very helpful and polite when dealing with my numerous questions (most of which I got from the Solar Quotes website checklists)
The installation team, West State Electrics, were very professional and helpful too - punctual and polite and got the job done quickly. Helped with the monitoring system and everything else to get it up and running.
The information and set up details were all pretty good too - even Western Power came up with the goods by getting the meter box ready in plenty of time prior to installation.

Hi Ian

I'm so pleased to receive your review, thanks so much! Great to hear that your solar consultant was able to answer all your questions and assist you throughout the process, I'll be sure to pass your comments onto her as well.
Sounds like our installers were a great help too and did a fantastic job.

I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Great installation

They went the extra mile to avoid having to use any outside conduit for the awkward second storey, and managed to reorganise my meter box to avoid having an extra box for circuit breakers.

Hi Rupert

Thanks so much for your wonderful 5-star review! I'm so pleased our installers could accommodate you on the day.

I hope you enjoy your new system, and thank you for choosing us as your solar provider!

Professional installation.

The installation staff were polite, respectful and punctual. The weather was not favorable for the installation of the panels on the first day. Was good to see the staff operating in a safe manner and coming back another day to complete the installation.

Hi Penny

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! I'm really pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your patience with the delay in completing your installation, the safety of our staff and customers is our top priority, so it's important that the conditions are safe to work in.

I hope you enjoy your new system and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Poor Performance

Disappointed overall. Sales/quoting stage was OK but promises made at that stage were not followed through when it came to installation. Also, had problems with the system after installation. Diagnosed as a missing component but very poor response when it came to resolving this. It still has not been fixed months after the problem was identified.

Hi Kieran

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we value all feedback as this helps us to improve our services. I'm terribly sorry that you did not have a great experience with us.

In regards to your system issue, I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. I can see you've received communication from us that one of our technicians will be in contact in the next day to book you in for a site visit to install the missing component.

As for the initial sales and quotation, unfortunately the consultant you dealt with is no longer here, so I am unable to discuss what these issues were, but I do apologise that we were not able to carry these out and meet your expectations.

Thank you again for your feedback Kieran and I hope that moving forward we are able to provide you with a better customer experience.

Kindest regards,

professional and knowledgable installation

The sales and quoting process was quick, responsive and informative
installation couldn't be faulted. Smooth, tidy and punctual
the grid connection has happened and the installer showed me how to access the reports from the inverter

Hi Michael

Thanks so much for your wonderful 5-star review! Delighted to hear the whole process went well for you and that you are well-equipped to monitor your system for the future.

I can see that you've purchased our Black SunPower panels, which will not only look great on your roof but will certainly deliver some amazing savings. Combined with your consumption monitoring, I have no doubt you'll see some great results.

Professional service and install

The sales quote was easy to understand, with a business that has been operating for many years

Hi Heather

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Good experience end to end

Yes, just waiting on details to enable access to system performance ie the app

Hi Matthew

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! I'm so glad we could offer you a great experience. Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy!

Solar

Good system for money, installers good guys but did break a lot of roof tiles, if you have tiled roof have over 20spares . Company should just have one person who deals with you as every time I received email or tried to contact them it was a different person.

Hi Neil

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate the feedback! I'm so pleased you are happy with your system. I do apologise for the broken tiles and I will pass your feedback on regarding our customer service.

Hidden Software and Appalling After Sales Service

I discovered in January (2020) of this year that Infinite Energy had deliberately not given me access to the sofware that monitors the performance of each panel. They did give me access once I specifically asked for it. I immediately discovered that one of my panels was showing zero output. It took them from early February to early June to finally install the misfunctioning part. The installers told me that was needed was for the new part to be registered in the system. That bit took nearly three weeks and I'm pretty sure it only happen after I emailed them and complained.

Hi Neil

I'm very sorry to receive your review, and sincerely apologise for the delays you experienced. Unfortunately this was caused by a number of factors such as waiting on stock which was severely disrupted by Covid-19, appointment availability and rescheduling due to bad weather. I'm pleased to hear that the issue has been fixed now, and thank you for your patience.

In regards to the monitoring, I’m terribly sorry that you were not given access to the individual layout monitoring. This is something that needs to be manually set when your monitoring is first set up, so I do apologise that this was not done for you.

Thank you for your understanding Neil, and I apologise for the inconvenience.
Kind regards, Emma - Infinite Energy

Solar p.v. system

Sales person o.k
Installation guys friendly and on time.

Hi Norman

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it!
I'm so pleased we could offer you a great service. I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

Successful install

Sales.
Knowledgeable, good advice, happy to answer multiple queries.

Installation.
On time, no fuss, no problem altering planned panel placement to fit roof infrastructure. Lead electrician had over 6 years solar installation experience, and was able to answer questions.

Hi Olly

Thanks for your 5-star review! I'm so glad we were able to provide you with such a great experience and that our installers were able to successfully alter the placement of the panels without any issues.

I'm sure you'll receive some great savings. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Professional installation and great service

The quotation process was very professional, friendly and detailed. Rory at was always available to answer any queries I had during the assessment phase. The two installers Blake and Dylan were punctual, polite, engaging and respectful. While the office support staff were also helpful and friendly. The overall experience, from pre to post installation of our new solar panel system was excellent as the installation and connection went according to plan. I would have no hesitation in recommending Infinite Energy to anyone looking to install a solar panel system to their home.

Hi Ken

It's a pleasure to receive your review, thank you! So glad to hear you had such a great experience with us and that everything was smooth and simple for you.

No doubt you will receive some excellent savings from your new system.

Kindest regards,

Great experience

Good installers, system working well but early to tell at this stage

Hi Steve

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it! I'm sure you'll see some great savings.

Hassle free Installation

Infinite Energy were very quick and efficient on their quoting and extremely helpful in assisting and advising throughout the process. Installation was also well organised and professionally carried out. Excellent service all round. They were more expensive than the other quotes but I felt more confident with them.

Hi Martin

It's delightful to receive your review, thanks so much! So pleased you had such a great experience with us. We aren't the cheapest on the market, but the quality of our brands, installation and customer support will ensure that your system performs well into the future and I have no doubt you'll see some great savings.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Large, solid, professional and reliable WA installation company

No hard sell.
Face to face meeting couldn't go ahead with coronavirus; I requested skype or suchlike, but they couldn't organise that. We had an hour long phone call, but the quality was poor and he had to call back twice. This precluded a longer discussion.

Which was a shame, because the other company met me for an hour and we had a great discussion. Unfortunately I didn't pick them, because their premium offering was too much, and their value offering was too little and low quality. (Solaire, (Premium: REC + SE ; Value SE (generic) + SE)

The quotes were competitive, particularly with the value panel options.

The consumption monitor / smart meter was thrown in free which was greatly appreciated and helped to swing my decision to choose IE.

Follow up emails to salesperson were sometimes ignored or took a while to answer, though improved when I highlighted this.

Cannot fault the installation process, which was through a subcontractor who was very professional.

Hi Andrew

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm very sorry that your initial discussion and consultation wasn't as you'd had hoped for, but it's wonderful to hear that you continued to consider us and ending up choosing us as your final decision. I have no doubt you will see some excellent savings and will be confident in your decision to choose Infinite Energy.

I'm so pleased the installation went well too!

Job well done

From beginning to end every person I dealt with was informative and helpful.

Hi Trish

Thanks for your wonderful review, so pleased we could assist you in your solar journey!

Good experience

I did quite a lot of research first, comparing prices, quality of products, and experience of companies involved. Finished up going with Infinite Energy, which was by no means the cheapest, but unlike several other quotes, the salesperson was pleasant, not pushy and laid out all the facts clearly. I finished up buying a mid to high-range product, mainly based on the experience and positive reviews of Infinite Energy. The whole process went very smoothly, from the quote to the refitting of the meter box, to the installation (20 panels fitted in about 5 hours), to the installers themselves who were very professional, polite and helpful. The system has been in operation now for about a month and appears to be working perfectly. I am looking forward to many years of saving and would thoroughly recommend this company to anybody else.

Hi Chris

Thanks so much for your stellar review - I'm so pleased we could assist! While we may not be the cheapest on the market, the quality of our brands and our customer service speaks for itself. I'm delighted you had such a great experience with us. I'm sure you'll receive some excellent savings in no time.

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!

No fuss

Well done polite and good communication, very experienced and punctual.

Hi Corrinne

Thank you for leaving your review, we really appreciate it! I'm delighted to see you've given us 5 stars.
So pleased we could assist you in installing solar for your home.

Great experience

Good information provided by sales team. Very quick installation timeframe. Quality components. Cheap price.

Hi Tyson

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! I'm so glad you had a great experience with us, thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Good Service

Sales rep knew his stuff and was not pushy to get an instant order.
Process of getting new electricity meter was organised by Infinite Energy with no issues. Installation was carried out professionally and quality was good what I expected being an experienced Construction Manager. Installation crew were polite and kept us informed of progress. All in all a pretty seamless experience. Just got to see if the system performs as per spefications

Hi Brett

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so glad we could provide a quality solution along with a seamless experience for you. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto our installation team too.

Seamless from Quote to Installation

Our property is shaded by a giant ghost gum which we were reluctant to remove (in truth the sole reason that took us so long to get on board with solar.) Infinite Energy offered up the best combination of inverter and panels to give maximum daily production within our budget. The installation team was fantastic and very knowledgeable. So far the system seems to be matching their predictions for energy production.

Hi Amber

Thank you for leaving your wonderful review! I'm so pleased to read that you were still able to keep the tree and find a practical solution for your solar needs. I'm sure you will see some great savings, and I hope you enjoy all the benefits your new system brings.

Emma - Infinite Energy

They gave me good advice

I received good advice, from this company, not just trying to upsell.

Hi John

Thanks for leaving us your review! I'm so pleased we could help you find a solution.
Hope you're enjoying you new system and all its benefits.

Great technical advice

Everything handled professionally and in agreed timeframe. They took the time for a personal meeting with engineer to answer my technical questions. Also had a show room where one could see panels, inverters and batteries.
Installation was done well and system is working brilliantly.

Hi Udo

Thanks so much for your great review! Delighted to hear everything went well and that you had the opportunity to chat with one of our engineers to answer your questions.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great installation. The system is only at its early stages, but appears to be working well. I have the solar edge app which is very helpful.

Sales and qouting were very friendly, without being pushy. Answered my battery of questions in a cordial and accurate manner. The installers were fantastic, and showed me the before and after job. Because my roof was complicated, I have two inverters. I am happy with the job that was done.

Hi Karen

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your great review, we really appreciate it!
I'm delighted to hear that the process went well and you're happy with your system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Quality service, no fuss information and a competitive price

It was a very stress free procedure. From getting the quotes, to negotiating the price and getting the system installed it was trouble free.

Hi Scott

So wonderful to receive your review, thank you! Very pleased everything went well and I'm sure you'll see some great savings in no time.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Infinite Energy was excellent to work with and the Installers were great

The 2 installers were efficient they had the system up and running in less than 2 hours (20 panels) including running the control panel into the garage - unlike other service providers we have used for other work around the house they arrived on time and cleaned up after completing the job. They went through the operation of the new system and set it up so I could monitor the results on line before leaving - set up on the day with access approval sent a couple of days later. All in all very impressed with their work and how quickly they went from quote to installation - less than 4 weeks.

Hi Jim

Thanks so much fro your great review! I'm delighted to hear you were recommended us by your friend who previously worked in the solar industry. It sounds like you've had a great experience with us from start to finish, and I'm so pleased we could assist you in finding a solar solution that's right for you.

Emma - Infinite Energy

System seems like what we’re looking for. Everything started well but had to ask today when the system will be installed as no one has contacted us over the past three weeks

After sales service is weak as I’ve had to contact company to find out when system installed.

Hi Ron

I'm very sorry to receive your review! This is certainly not something we wish for our customers to experience. I hope you have managed to find out your date of install now and that everything moving forward goes smoothly for you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again should you need to.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Professional installation, great company to deal with.

The salesperson was very professional and had a very strong understanding about the different systems currently on the market which helped greatly in making the decision of which system would best suit my needs. The quote was sent when it was promised and was presented in a very professional manner.
The installation went without a hitch. The installers arrived a half earlier than expected, introduced themselves then proceeded with the installation. They were very polite and tidy and more than happy to go through the system with any questions I had.
Customer service did everything from beginning to end. I could not be more happy with the level of service provided.

Hi Gail

It's such a pleasure to receive your review, thank you! I'm so glad everything went well and sounds like you had a fantastic experience with us. I hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great experience from sales through installation!

I was connected to Infinite Energy via the Solar Quotes website, unfortunately only one provider showed interest in providing a quote, fortunately I got Lindsey from Infinite Energy!

Everything was so easy. I explained to Lindsey that telephone contact was difficult as I work full time, no problem - we did everything via email. Imagine my surprise to receive emails as late as 9pm and on weekends!! Every question was answered quickly. I felt no pressure to purchase and no pressure to go with the most expensive option - in the end I chose a mid range system that fit my budget and my needs.

As to installation, I was able to arrange a day that worked within my work schedule. The installers (a team of two) arrived on time, and the installation was completed with minimal fuss. On arrival they determined my roof space was tighter than expected so I ended up with 17 panels instead of 18, which is still fine for my usage needs, and most days I generate more than I use.

The estimated time to install was spot on accurate. I was shown how the system works and given some basic instructions. I was later emailed access to online monitoring of the system (it's pretty cool to be able to see how much power the system generates).

Payment was easy, with options to bank transfer, or pay via credit card (1% surcharge and 2% for AMEX).

Overall I'm really happy with the experience!

Hi Lisa

Thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful 5 star review - we really appreciate it! I'm so delighted to hear Lindsey was able to assist you throughout the process and that you had a great installation team. We certainly pride ourselves on our no-pressure approach and always want our customers to feel comfortable with their decision, so it's great to hear you received just that!

I'm sure you will start receiving some great savings in no time. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Clear concise and factual

The sales person was knowledgeable and the products had good track record, seeing that they'd been used in the largest solar farms around Australia and Ikea. So we went with the larger company.

Hi Vincent

It's a pleasure to receive your review, thank you! I'm delighted you chose us and I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system.

Very good

It was a very easy process from start to finish. Installation went well, and I was happy with the quality of the work (and I'm pretty fussy).
Would recommend.

Hi Jim

Thank you for your wonderful review! So pleased to hear you were happy with everything.

Great Price, Service and Installation

The sales and quoting process was smooth and efficient and completed by phone over a two week period of genuine discussions and advice and followed up by appropriate email correspondence. The tradesmen were on time, very efficient, and the installation completed on time and very professionally. Customer service was excellent with all external grid connections arranged by the solar installation company with timely advice provided to me.

Hi Bruce

Thank you for leaving your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a great experience with us and that everything went well. No doubt you will see some great savings from your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Easy to deal with, professional service.

I engaged around 6 different companies for a Solar System, of the 6 companies I found Infinite Energy the easiest to deal with. Lindsey and the team were quick to respond to emails and to get tailored quotes back to me the same day.

The quote that came back wasn't the cheapest, however through research I found it is best to avoid the ridiculously cheap systems and to rely more on the company's reputation. In saying that, the quote did come back competitive.

The installers on the day did a good job, I was told they would be on site at 7 and they arrived right on time. They got to work quickly and had everything installed, set up and cleaned up early afternoon. The workmanship is good and I have no doubt the system will last 20 + years.

I also like their referral system for anyone you put on to them, you will get $100 and the person they sign up receives a further $100 discount.

Hi Russell

It's a pleasure to receive your review, thanks so much! Educating our customers on the importance of quality over cheap prices is one of our main priorities. It's great that you did your own research as well.

I'm very pleased you had such a great customer service experience with us, and the installation was smooth and hassle free.
I'll be sure to pass your comments onto Lindsey as well, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Wonderful process

Infinite energy and Lindsey Ditfort made the whole process very simple. Here follow up is excellent

Hi Peter

Thanks for leaving your great review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! I'll pass your comments onto Lindsey as well.

Perfect installation

From start to finish Infinite Energy gave us a top class service.
Daniel Overd the sales consultant ensured that we understood the product on offer and were happy before committing to the order.
The install team were first rate very professional and very tiding, there was no damage or mess left behind, in all a top rate job highly recommendable*****

Hi Peter

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5 star review! I'm delighted to hear you received such an outstanding service through both your consultation and installation experience.
I'll be sure to pass your comments on as well.