Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy
Platinum Partner
Infinite Energy is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 36 141 430 328  ABN active since 14 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 141 430 328  ACN active since 11 Jan 2010 | Efficient Homes Australia Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $9,460 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Infinite Energy is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. Founded in 2009 with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 15,000 homes, businesses and government facilities.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge, ABB and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Sonnen, Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative (522kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Scotch College (512kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

Great experience from sales through installation!

I was connected to Infinite Energy via the Solar Quotes website, unfortunately only one provider showed interest in providing a quote, fortunately I got Lindsey from Infinite Energy!

Everything was so easy. I explained to Lindsey that telephone contact was difficult as I work full time, no problem - we did everything via email. Imagine my surprise to receive emails as late as 9pm and on weekends!! Every question was answered quickly. I felt no pressure to purchase and no pressure to go with the most expensive option - in the end I chose a mid range system that fit my budget and my needs.

As to installation, I was able to arrange a day that worked within my work schedule. The installers (a team of two) arrived on time, and the installation was completed with minimal fuss. On arrival they determined my roof space was tighter than expected so I ended up with 17 panels instead of 18, which is still fine for my usage needs, and most days I generate more than I use.

The estimated time to install was spot on accurate. I was shown how the system works and given some basic instructions. I was later emailed access to online monitoring of the system (it's pretty cool to be able to see how much power the system generates).

Payment was easy, with options to bank transfer, or pay via credit card (1% surcharge and 2% for AMEX).

Overall I'm really happy with the experience!

Clear concise and factual

The sales person was knowledgeable and the products had good track record, seeing that they'd been used in the largest solar farms around Australia and Ikea. So we went with the larger company. Show additional information

Very good

It was a very easy process from start to finish. Installation went well, and I was happy with the quality of the work (and I'm pretty fussy).
Would recommend.

Great Price, Service and Installation

The sales and quoting process was smooth and efficient and completed by phone over a two week period of genuine discussions and advice and followed up by appropriate email correspondence. The tradesmen were on time, very efficient, and the installation completed on time and very professionally. Customer service was excellent with all external grid connections arranged by the solar installation company with timely advice provided to me.

Hi Bruce

Thank you for leaving your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a great experience with us and that everything went well. No doubt you will see some great savings from your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Easy to deal with, professional service.

I engaged around 6 different companies for a Solar System, of the 6 companies I found Infinite Energy the easiest to deal with. Lindsey and the team were quick to respond to emails and to get tailored quotes back to me the same day.

The quote that came back wasn't the cheapest, however through research I found it is best to avoid the ridiculously cheap systems and to rely more on the company's reputation. In saying that, the quote did come back competitive.

The installers on the day did a good job, I was told they would be on site at 7 and they arrived right on time. They got to work quickly and had everything installed, set up and cleaned up early afternoon. The workmanship is good and I have no doubt the system will last 20 + years.

I also like their referral system for anyone you put on to them, you will get $100 and the person they sign up receives a further $100 discount.

Hi Russell

It's a pleasure to receive your review, thanks so much! Educating our customers on the importance of quality over cheap prices is one of our main priorities. It's great that you did your own research as well.

I'm very pleased you had such a great customer service experience with us, and the installation was smooth and hassle free.
I'll be sure to pass your comments onto Lindsey as well, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Wonderful process

Infinite energy and Lindsey Ditfort made the whole process very simple. Here follow up is excellent

Hi Peter

Thanks for leaving your great review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! I'll pass your comments onto Lindsey as well.

Perfect installation

From start to finish Infinite Energy gave us a top class service.
Daniel Overd the sales consultant ensured that we understood the product on offer and were happy before committing to the order.
The install team were first rate very professional and very tiding, there was no damage or mess left behind, in all a top rate job highly recommendable*****

Hi Peter

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5 star review! I'm delighted to hear you received such an outstanding service through both your consultation and installation experience.
I'll be sure to pass your comments on as well.

Informative quote

I had 3 installers ring to give me quotes and of the 3 only 1 put me onto the fact that here in Wa you cannot go bigger that a 5kw inverter if you wish to receive the feedin tariff. Needless to say that one installer was the one that got our business.

Hi Peter

Thank you for leaving us your review! I'm so pleased your consultant pointed that out to you, and that you chose to go with us in the end. No doubt you will start seeing some excellent savings soon.

Quality pays

It is not worth it to take the cheapest option of which there were plenty when we put up solar. A bit more for proven longevity and performance cannot be iterated enough. The team at Infinite Energy sold us a high quality system, under predicted its actual performance which will lead to us paying it off in under 5 years. Daniel ensured the process from end-to-end was seamless and the installers responded well when challenged.

Hi Justin

Thank you for your great review! That's exactly right - a quality, reliable system is invaluable. I'm so pleased we could provide you with such a great experience, and hope you continue enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Fantastic system and Installation

Daniel rang from Infinite Energy to give a quote but I had already received 3 quotes from other companies and told him I had decided to go with one of those, though nothing had been signed. I didn’t want to waste his time and so told him not to bother. Daniel asked me about the system I had chosen and he advised the importance of good quality panels, with a quality Inverter and quality installation. Plus his advice was to chose a company that can be relied upon to be there for the duration of the warranties (at least) with a good record of customer service. He sent me a quote with a photo of my roof showing where the panels would be placed. His price was one of the highest I’d received. I contacted the other company I had chosen and asked them to quote me on the same panels and Inverter as Infinite Energy and guess what....I’m still waiting! Not a peep back from them which is a good indicator of their customer service down the track. Anyway, after further discussions with Daniel and getting a discount for being an RAC member I signed up. I am so glad I did for peace of mind knowing I have an excellent system from a company that can be relied upon. The installation went ahead without a hitch, the installers were polite and professional. They were tidy and left no mess when they finished they and connected me to the grid straight away. The whole process was fantastic and I highly recommend Infinite Energy.

Hi Kathleen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful review, we really appreciate it! I'm delighted to hear that Daniel was able to educate you on the importance of quality products and choosing a reputable solar provider, as these are such important factors to consider and make a huge difference in the long-run.
I'll be sure to pass your comments onto him as well. I'm very pleased the installation went smoothly and no doubt you will see some great savings very soon.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy, and I hope you enjoy all the amazing benefits of your new system.

Fantastic work

The workmanship of the installers was excellent. As an electrician myself I was happy to see the quality work done in my own home.

Hi Chris

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! I'm delighted to hear you were happy with the installation job.

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy!

Too early to tell

The panels were installed on Friday. It is too early to tell if they are worth the money. The installers were quick and efficient.

Hi David

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review!
So pleased the installation went well. I'm sure you'll receive some great savings.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Unable to fit quoted number of panels on roof

Unfortunately panel plan could not be fitted and 16 was fitted instead of the 19.
Salesman very informative, installers professional and system appears good quality.

Hi Gary

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. I'm sorry to hear the original plan of 19 panels couldn't go ahead, but pleased your salesman was informative and you had a smooth installation experience!

I see you've only given us a 2 for customer service, was there a reason for this? If so please let us know, it helps us to improve our services in the future.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Good installers, nice install.

Sales/quoting process, was very good. Installation, very polite, tidy and punctual, the customer service was very good, they organised everything for me.

Hi David

Thank you so much for leaving your great review, we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear everything went well and you had a positive experience with us.

Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy!

Dissapointed

We picked Infinite Energy because there reviews seemed pretty good and they offered a discount to RAC members which put their price just below others.
Now it seems that Infinite Energy is not going to be doing the install, which makes our research and any reviews completely invalid.
Apparently a company closer to our home is doing the install, but no visit to inspect or advise us from either company. I'm pretty sure it says to avoid companies that just turn up on the day, do the install and leave. Very disappointed that a deposit was taken without letting us know that contractors will be doing the job.

Hi Brian

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. While this is not the sort of review we look forward to receiving form our customers, I appreciate you leaving your feedback as this gives us an opportunity to explain why we do things the way we do.

For all our installations, Infinite Energy hires a team of qualified sub-contracted electricians to perform our installations. Therefore, I can rest assured that the many positive reviews you've read in regards to our installations will still hold true for you.
Our installers are all Clean Energy Council Approved electricians, and have performed thousands of high-quality installations for us over the last 5 years.

We pride ourselves on using top-quality, premium products; and it’s no different with our sub-contracted installers. Each time Infinite Energy supplies a system, you can rest assured that your installers will deliver an excellent result, ensuring both optimum performing systems and safety assurance.

We have a dedicated Quality Assurance Manager and former government Clean Energy Regulator auditor, Aaron Browne, who works closely with all of our installers to ensure high-quality installation standards are met.

We have received hundreds of reviews over the years that have highlighted our sub-contractors excellent standards and performance, as well as their courtesy to our customers on the day of their installation.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your review Brian. I hope this has provided you with some reassurance. I'd also recommend taking a look out our blog: https://www.infiniteenergy.com.au/are-in-house-solar-installers-better-than-sub-contractors/

Emma - Infinite Energy

20 x Optimised SunPower P P-19 325W BLK SolarEdge SE5000H 5kW (HD Wave)

Dealings and installation all completed with little fuss, and process was efficient.
Will wait to see how the system performs, as unknown at this point.

Hi Allen

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review, we really appreciate it. Very pleased to hear your consultation and installation all went smoothly. Hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Waited 2 months for installation.

Long wait for installation. Initially sale rep not quite willing to have site visit. Still haven’t installed yet, scheduled to be installed in 17 Feb while contract signed on 18 Dec ????

Hi Mandy

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I can certainly understand your disappointment with the length of time you've had to wait for installation since signing your contract. However, unfortunately due to summer and the Christmas period being our busiest time, as well as also factoring in the 10 days over the period that we were closed, we have a long list of installations to get through. Due to this, as well as waiting on approvals from other companies and the impact the Christmas period has on them, it can delay the process quite significantly. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has had on you. We do inform all our customers, yourself included, that the wait for installation will be impacted because of this. Again, I do apologise that this is not ideal and thank you for your patience.

I have also spoken with your energy consultant who has instructed me that on this occasion, no site visit was need. I hope the installation goes smoothly, and you enjoy the many benefits of your new solar PV system.

All good so far

Only installed last week so it will take time to be able to truly reflect on the quality of the products and how well solar works for us. But installation process and service to date has been very good, with an accompanying professional standard of paperwork. Signed up 2 days before Christmas, installation 3 weeks after they came back from Christmas break. This seems pretty good given that it's one of their busy times of year. App working and the Smart Meter (additional extra) is helpful in clearly showing our electricity use so we can adjust how we consume and get the best value from our system.
6.5kw system, Fronius Symo 5.0-3. 20xSunpower Black P-19 325W Mono panels. Fronius Smart Meter. 3-phase power. Generating 42Kw p/d at present.

Hi Jennifer

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us, and that everything ran smoothly for you. I'm sure that you will receive some excellent savings with your new system for many years to come.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Very honest salesman from infinite energy who helped a lot.

Sales process was terrific! Not installed yet! There are a few hoaxes out there. Beware!!

Hi Keith

Thank you for leaving your review - we really appreciate it! I'm so pleased to hear you had a great sales experience with us. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider.

Emma - Infinite Energy
I had signed up for Foxtel several weeks prior to installation of the panels. The next day, after installation I was unable to access Foxtel. A technician was called in and after inspection found the mounting of the dish had been inadvertently damaged and required repair. I rang the installation company to advise them of the situation and that I had been charged $100. After discussion they advised an invoice would be raised and I would be reimbursed. I understand connection by Western Power can take up to 30 working days and I am sure that will happen somewhere along the way.

Hi Pamela

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Firstly, I'm very sorry that the mounting of your dish was damaged in the process of installation. Our installers take the utmost care in their in work, so I do apologise that this occurred. However, I am pleased that you have been reimbursed for the damage to the mounting.

It is wonderful to hear that you understand the importance of choosing a high-quality, reliable product such as ours, rather than the cheapest system available. This is certainly something we try to educate all our customers on.

I hope you enjoy all the benefits of your new system. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Solar System with Infinite Energy

After alot of research I felt this was the best long term system to go with. Sales service very good and reasurring.

Hi Bev

Thank you for your 5 star review - we really appreciate it! Solar is definitely a long-term investment, so it's great to hear you were educated on why we were the best option to go with. Thanks for choosing Infinite Energy.

Well Organised

Infinite Energy were great from start to finish. Their salesman came very well organised, was knowledgeable and courteous - without being aggressive or rude. I didn’t feel pressured at all. As promised, he followed up with a competitive, but slightly dearer quote the next day and left me to make up my mind. After committing to go ahead, the admin staff handled all the necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner and regularly kept me informed. The installers arrived on the day promised and did a fantastic job !!

Hi Paull

Thank you for taking the time to leave your excellent review! I'm delighted to hear you had such a great experience with us - this is what we strive to provide each one of our customers with.
I've passed your comments onto your energy consultant as well.

Pending install

Great service, immense knowledge, awaiting install....full review pending though I have confidence we will be impressed.

Hi Kirsten

Thanks for leaving your wonderful review! I hope everything with the install goes just as smoothly. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Easy Process

Provided great supporting material for several options.
Responded with queries.
Communication was good leading up to install. Very happy with installers.
Good experience so far.

Hi Phil

I'm so pleased to hear you've had such a great experience with us! Thank you for leaving your review, it's always a pleasure hearing from our happy customers.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Infinite were easy to deal with and explained everything clearly. The installers were there when they said they would be, worked neatly and I couldn’t be happier.

Hi Rob

Thank you for your delightful review! Very pleased to hear you're happy with your new system and your experience with us.

Hope you enjoy the many benefits of solar, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Quality Installation But Poor After Sales Service

We had a great experience with the sales guy and installation was arranged quickly and the quality of the job looks to be good. It unfortunately rained in the afternoon on the installation day so the electrical connections couldn't be finished. They were able to arrange to complete the installation the following week. When it came time to configure the monitoring and generation monitoring the installer ran into problems with the inverter not able to get on our Wifi. The contacted SolarEdge who arranged for a new comms board to be sent out which happened with 4-5 days which seemed efficient given they are on the opposite side of the country. The in house senior installer was arranged and came out a few days later and installed the new comms board without issue and came to the door to say "all good" with the comms but the site needs to be configured on the SolarEdge monitoring site so he has advised the service team to organise. 30 minutes later the service team call to say that the wrong board was supplied even though the installer had advised the comms were working and the blue connectivity LED was on. I explained this to the service team and they were going to call the installer. That was where the communication ended! I then called back the following week to get an update but my service rep was busy so I left a message. I repeated this for the next two weeks with still no reply. There was a Christmas break so I left it two weeks and called back yesterday (6th Jan) with the same response of we will take a message to which I got no reply. I called back today and again I was asked to leave a message which was not satisfactory so I asked to speak to the service manager. After being placed on hold for 15 minutes I was not put through to the manager but the original person who had answered the call had been reviewing my case and was able to finally give me an update on the status. Effectively SolarEdge had been contacted at the beginning of December with no reply and no follow up.

I know my system is operating and producing power so I'm happy with that but all I have been trying to do is to get an update on my lack of monitoring for the best part of 5 weeks. If is going to take a while longer I have no issue with that but I would at least like to have an update once every week or two so that I know it is advancing.

I have been promised an update by 4pm today by the gentleman who took my call so I hope he follows through.

After sales service seems a bit sketchy and stretched to the point where they don't communicate when there is a problem!

Hi Scott

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and I’m very sorry to hear of the inconvenience you’ve experienced with your online monitoring. After speaking with the service representative looking after your case, I am pleased to hear that the issue has since been resolved and your online monitoring is now up and running and available for you to see.

I sincerely apologise that you didn’t receive more regular updates regarding the progress of your case, and that it has taken some time to be resolved. We really appreciate your patience throughout this time, and I will certainly pass your feedback onto the relevant departments so we can look into ways of improving our processes in these situations.

Again, thank you for your patience throughout this process Scott. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.

Kindest regards,
Emma – Infinite Energy

Excellent Installation form start to finish

Service was excellent from start to finish. I didn't feel pressured at any point, I got all aspects of the different products explained in depth by the sales department. There was good customer service and communication from administration when ever required. The installation went smooth, the team were very professional, they made very little disruptions, never left any mess and explained how the system worked after the installation.

Great effort from all involved from start to finish, I would highly recommend Infinite Energy after receiving my installation.

Hi Dave

Thanks so much for your stellar review! I'm delighted to hear your experience with us went smoothly and hassle-free. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to all relevant departments.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!
Emma - Infinite Energy

Good products, installed well, but follow up re the app not good

All good as i say, but the technical person at Infinite could not answer my query about reading the app, indeed he did not appear to understand my query, which was about simple things on the screen and interpreting them. seemed to want me to go to Fronius direct, which i ahve done and only got a reply from them several weeks after sending an email query. However, i have been able to speak to a different helpful person at Infinite who explained some aspects of the app being different depending on i phone, android phone, web page etc -- none of which is clear from the initial explanation materials.

Hi David

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I apologise we were not able to provide the answer on your initial call to us. We are always continuously working to improve our services, so I will pass this feedback on.

I hope you are enjoying your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Great Service & Install

Sales process was easy. Factual, non-pushy. Good information provided. Install went fine albeit the installer put a screw through the roof that was visible, when I called to flag it they came out immediately and repaired it perfectly without question. Very happy.

Hi Johnny

Thank you for your great review! I'm delighted to hear everything went well and that you are pleased with your system and the service you received.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great service, value and neat. professional installation

Get a really good deal on the equipment and a really great job on the install. Sales man was very helpful and they kept me informed on the progress of my order. The install team were on time and did such an amazing job. Also tidied up completely after they finished.

Hi Michael

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! So pleased we could assist you in finding a solar solution for your home.
I've passed your comments on as well. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Installation was great, very thorough installer who advised us throughout the process.

The process was a breeze really. Infinite Energy were very pleasant to deal with and they answered any queries I had promptly and effectively.

The sales person was not at all pushy and very knowledgeable. The installer was excellent and very polite and the jobsite was left clean as a whistle. The product is top notch and I look forward to many years of cheaper electricity!

Hi Dave

Thanks for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm so pleased to hear everything was smooth and hassle-free.

Hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system!

Informative and responsive

Don from Infinite Energy was informative and friendly, promptly responding to my queries. His quote was very reasonable in comparison to others. The installation went smoothly and was reassured that if there was any issues that they would be happy to sort out. Two days in and the system produced 22kw today!

Hi Dominic

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass your regards onto Don as well.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great service, quick feedback on design and brilliant installers.

Great service, quick feedback on design and brilliant installers. The guys did a great clean job, no conduit on external walls and in a place out of the way.

Hi Grant

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to hear everything went smooth and hassle-free.
Hope you're enjoying your new system.

All round professional

Sales person was very professional explained the options, product and installation. Installation was very professional and left the site clean, took all rubbish with them. They organised the grid connection and reprogramming of our smart meter. The System I got wasn't the cheapest, I took the components that had 25 year warranties. The system is working really well. On sunny days I produce more than 40 KWh on power.

Hi Reino

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review! So pleased to hear of your positive experience with us and that your system is going well. Sounds like you chose the SunPower panels - they are a fantastic panel!

Hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your new system, and thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Solid company, good customer support, smooth installation

No push sales process, matching competitor's quotes, smooth installation and connection

Hi Milan

Thanks for leaving your great review! Always a pleasure to hear from our happy customers.
Hope you're enjoying the new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Our solar consultant was informative and helpful, providing us with plenty of evidence based information and encouraging us to do our own research to find out what system would best suit our needs. Not pushing and not running down the competitors or their products - just giving the facts.

Installation on the day was efficient, with the team tweaking the layout so that we would get the best possible result.
Very happy with the result and happy to recommend Infinite Energy to anyone looking to install a home solar system.

Hi Alison

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so pleased we could provide you with such a great experience. We definitely place a lot of importance on educating our customers and ensuring they have a good understanding of why we offer the products and systems that we do, so I'm delighted to hear you came away with a better understanding of everything and had the freedom to do your own research.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Mark was not what I'd call a "salesman". He ascertained our requirements, gave us quotes for 3 different systems of varying quality, offered his recommendations and left us in peace to make our own decision. The two reps from the other suppliers were "salesmen" who were anxious to get my signature before they left, offering "discounts" and/or "special deals" if I signed up NOW. I didn't.
Mark answered some follow-up questions and once we made our decision, the wheels were set in motion straight away. Our system was installed less than four weeks after we signed up (mainly due to us going on a short holiday) and apart from a minor mixup in phone messages, everything went smoothly. System is currently generating approx. 23Kwh per dayon average and the internet connection went without a hitch. We haven't had a power bill yet so I can't comment on what savings we will gain but weekly meter readings show great promise so far. What more can I say but to thoroughly recommend Infinite Energy. Their system may not be the cheapest but as Mark described, it's a "set and forget" deal. It just works!

Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to leave your great review!
We love hearing from our happy customers what a positive experience they've had.
I've passed your compliments onto Mark as well.

We hope you enjoy your new system, and I'm sure you'll notice some great savings when you receive your power bill!

Quality and value

Sales process was quick and to the point. Pricing was reasonable.

Hi Daphne

Thank you for your great review! Hope you're enjoying your new system and all its benefits.
Delighted to hear you've received a positive experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Great installation crew. Speedy turnaround time.

Sales process was straight forward. I got a very detailed email with a large variety of combinations of inverters and panels. The main inverters that were suggested were SMA, Fronius and SolarEdge.

Installation went great - the crew were very polite, nice and approachable - they even gave some much appreciated pats to my dog who is usually a little skeptical of strangers.
The job was very tidy and you'd never know they had even been at the house afterwards.

Everything was good to go the moment they left. The lead installer went through the monitoring side of things with me and also noted an issue with the grid and overvoltage and logged a call with Western Power to have addressed.
I followed this up a couple of days later as well and their customer service has always been helpful.

Hi Gavin

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review! I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us, and pleased everything went well.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy.

Outstanding service and installation

Met promised installation timeframe and appointment. Professional and friendly installers.

Hi Gideon

Thank you for your 5-star review! So pleased we could deliver a smooth and hassle-free service for you.

Wake up!!

It is true that the company does not pressure you to buy from them. Very politely, they will call you once or twice a week for a follow up.

However once you have signed with them things tend to change. You constantly need to call them for updates regarding your order to ensure things are moving forward. I signed with them 11 weeks ago, made a 10% deposit, and today I am still waiting to obtain an installation date as they are waiting for my system to be authorised by Western Power !!!

I read lots of criticisms from people on several sites saying that after having signed with them or after their solar installation has been completed that it becomes very hard to reach anyone at Infinite Energy and this is really concerning me in the case of a breakdown or if I have a technical issue with my system. How long will it take to be able to reach anyone and then how long before a technician comes home?

I know that my installation of 13kW with 2 batteries may look a bit more complex than the average solar system of 5-6kW. What’s more I am a bit more demanding that the average customer, I looked deeply into the system I need and I want that the references of the equipment on paper correspond exactly to what will be installed at my phone and I that equipment of the last generation are installed and not older generation equipment that are in stock.

I am very surprised with the lack of details on their invoices and the fact that it seems very difficult for them to specify the exact references of each equipment that will be installed. Several times, I asked them for more details to be written on the invoice, to specify the references of each equipment and this seems to be an insurmountable request for them as after 11 weeks I still haven’t received an updated invoice with precise references for each equipment.

I don’t see my request as unreasonable but consequently this has increased the processing of my order. Infinity Energy is a company working at a national level, they are specialists in their branch and have very reputable engineers so I don’t get the reason why after having already waited 11 weeks for my system, nothing is happening, that they can’t give me an installation date and on top of that it is very difficult to reach anyone from the company for an update.

Hi Ludovic,

I'm very sorry we are still waiting for Western Power approval to install your system.

I can appreciate why you might assume that Infinite Energy are the ones who have caused these delays with Western Power, however when delays like this occur with Western Power approval this very rarely the reason.

For systems that meet certain criteria (such as having energy storage; inverter capacity over 5kVA; generation other than PV panels or a non-standard connection point), Western Power require these to be assessed by an electrical designer or engineer which can take an additional 30 business days in addition to the 10 business days they advise for initial assessment.

As your 12.9kW system includes 2 x 5kW inverters and 2 x Tesla Powerwall 2 batteries, your system falls into this category for Western Power's review process.

This means your first application could have taken up to 40 business days (8 weeks) to assess, and once they’ve requested the changes or additional information from us, the second application could potentially take that long for them to re-assess as well.

While this is worse case scenario of course, we are unfortunately at the mercy of Western Power to provide this approval before we can safely have your system installed.

This information can be verified by calling Western Power's connection team directly if you like.

It is absolutely not in our best interest to be the cause of any additional delays for our customers and so I can assure you, we always do best to avoid this. With our extensive experience getting commercial systems of 200kW+ approved for installation, we are one of the most knowledgeable companies in Western Australia to manage complex residential installs such as yours.

In regards to your invoice request, that's correct that the invoice details you were requesting were far more comprehensive than what we usually provide as all the information you wanted detailed was already listed on your contract. However, upon receiving your review we have gone back and made the amendments to your invoice as per your request because we want our customers to feel comfortable that we are acting in their best interests. I can assure you that this did not delay the processing of your Western Power application in any way as this is initiated once your deposit is received which you had already done.

Regardless, I believe our Residential Sales Manager has offered you a full refund of your deposit should you wish to cancel your contract based on the lengthy delay with us receiving Western Power approval for your install. Please let us know if this is how you would like to proceed.

Kindest Regards,
Morgan - Infinite Energy

Go with Infinite Energy

After doing quite a bit of homework we finally settled on Infinite Energy. The RAC seal of approval helped. After contacting Daniel Overd he helped us with all our questions and made the whole process a breeze. I could have gone with a cheaper mob but after hearing horror stories with bad installs etc I thought it prudent to go with an established player who will still be around in 50 years. Couldn't be happier with our solar. The installer Aaron was also very helpful and willing to explain what they were doing etc. Looking forward to getting the panels paid back in less than 3 years with the savings.

Hi Mark

Thank you for your stellar review! I'm very glad to hear Daniel was able to assist you and explained the importance of choosing a quality system and provider. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto him as well.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system and all its benefits. Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy!

Emma - Infinite Energy
Working fantastic, requested three quotes but only two contacted us, but still happy with the company we chose.

Hi Ross

Thanks so much for your stellar review! Great to see you've had such a positive experience with us.

Very Happy

Recommended by friend. Infinite have great people, service and quality products.

Hi Simon

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted we could provide you with a quality service and assist you in finding a solar solution.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider!

Low Pressure Approach.

This was my third quote and the sales person was very relaxed and friendly. We discussed what I had been offered by the other retailers and I got answers as to the factors differentiating this offer. Panel capacity 275Kw or 330Kw and layout requirements. Inverter type and panel/inverter combinations. I was not given an individual quote at this stage but left with a flyer with 3 panel/inverter setups priced to supply the requirements I had requested. I chose the mid priced system after further discussion with the technical expert in the house.
Installation was punctual and the workmen were polite and mostly tidy. A few bits of stray cable and sheathing did not make it into the bin.
The electrician ensured that the system was fully functional and registering on the (in house) monitoring system prior to leaving the property. I had a further query regarding the system later that week and my email was answered promptly. I was informed that the service department could take up to 3 days to answer my non urgent query. I was very happy when the information I had requested was sent to me early the next day.

Hi Helen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! I'm so pleased you've had a positive experience with us. We always strive to educate our customers on why we offer the products we do so I'm glad you left with your questions answered and a better understanding of it all. I'm very pleased the installation went well. Apologies for the cable and sheathing that weren't put in the bin, we will pass this feedback on.

Thank you for choosing Infinite Energy as your solar provider! We hope you continue to enjoy your system and all the benefits.

Emma - Infinite Energy
Very neat hardware install on the ground. Sam was very accommodating and went to some trouble to achieve this. Initially disappointed with some on-roof work. Eastern array racking had a noticeable bow on leading rail and end modules were twisted 5 degree off horizontal. IE had a team come out and rectify this within a couple of days, so very good response from them.
The value of full monitoring should be given more emphasis. Regret not getting a modbus unit put in at time of install.

Hi Jim

Thanks for your great review! Glad to hear that Sam and the Infinite Energy team were able to fix the issues.
I agree, full monitoring is great! It can show you so much more and help you to better utilise your solar energy. I'll pass on the feedback to our consultants.

Hope you continue to enjoy your new system!
Emma - Infinit Energy

Perfect installer

The sales guy was so understanding and very helpful.Installation went as scheduled with no issues .They arranged all grid connections before installation .

Hi Bernard

Thanks for your great review! I'm delighted to hear you've had such a great experience with us.
Hope you're enjoying your new system.

Infinite Energy : Highly Recommended

Very satisfied on all aspect of this purchase. Daniel Overd of Infinite Energy has run me through different options based on the price range and brands combinations. Infinite Energy is very reasonable with the pricings, gave me good discounts and gave $100 to my mate who recommended Infinite Energy to me. Thanks to Infinite Energy, this explains why you are in this industry for decade for this reason!...

Hi Rudi

Thank you for your stellar review! We certainly pride ourselves on educating our customers and tailoring their systems to suit their energy needs as best as possible, so I'm delighted to hear Danny was able to provide you with that experience. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to him as well.

Hope you are enjoying all the benefits of your new system.

Emma - Infinite Energy

Easiest decision and installation one could hope for

The consultant was very knowledgeable and not 'pushy' at all. The paperwork was all sorted by the company and it has to be one of the easiest products we have had installed ever! The system was on the expensive side compared to the other companies however the warranties on the panels and inverter was the final decider. We have only had the system installed for a week however we are generating more power than expected and over a longer period each day, possibly due to the final positioning of the panels.

Hi Helen

What a wonderful review to receive, thank you! Great to hear the system is performing better than expected and I'm so pleased you were happy with the service and installation.

Kindest regards,