• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy is one of the leading providers of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. WA owned and operated with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 8,000 homes, businesses and government facilities since being founded in 2009.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower, WINAICO and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:

- Solar

- Battery Storage

- Electricity

- Embedded Networks

- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:

- WA Parliament House (17kW)

- Curtin University (50kW)

- UWA Business School (40kW)

- RAC WA (100kW)

- Sandalford Wines (100kW)

- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)

- Sacred Heart College (94kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

The information you published on your website helpful enormously to work out what we wanted. Infinite Energy were very helpful and professional. Show additional information

Thanks for your great review John!

Kind Regards,
6.6kw pannels 5 kw inverter Solaredge

Thanks for your excellent review! We definitely pride ourselves on being knowledgeable and efficient.

Many thanks,

Hi Mandy

Thanks so much for your excellent review!

We also added our business offices with 38kW
Both systems are waiting for approval to install.

Hi David

Thanks for leaving a review! How did the installations go for you in the end?

Thanks for your great review John! Show additional information
Justin our sales representative was very friendly and knowledgeable not pushy like some other Solar companies I recieved quotes from. Our Infinite Energy installers were on time and very proffesional they did a great job. Very happy with Infinite Energy if you want a quality system installed hassel free at the right price Infinite Energy is the company to go with I have no hesitation in recommending this company

Hi Dave

Thanks for your stellar review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your solar experience with us.

Emma - Infinite Energy
One of the best solar companies around. Thank you for your help and recommendation. Very happy ????.

Hi Jan

Thanks for your great review! We are pleased to hear you’ve had such a positive experience with us.

Hi Lyn

Thanks for your great review!

Emma - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your great review!

Emma - Infinite Energy
The entire experience from getting quotes through to installation was exceptional, Mark, the salesman was excellent and answered a myriad of questions promptly and honestly. The the office team got all paperwork through to us and Western Power no problem and before the anticipated time frame, installation team were fabulous arrived on time, did a great job, explained everything and treated our house with respect, left everything neat and tidy.
After sales service to date has been excellent, all questions answered and the system is humming along, bring on long hot days!

Thank you for your very kind review Lesley, we really appreciate it and I'm so glad to hear we have been able to provide you with a positive experience through the entire process!

Enjoy all the savings your new system (and the sun) will bring.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
I cannot find any fault in Infinity Energy’s pre-sales service and their contractors installation of my solar panels and inverter. They were efficient helpful and friendly. What I can find fault in is their dismal after sales service. I found that I could not login to my Fronius inverter to update the firmware so I phoned Infinity Energy to solve the problem. I was informed that all of their people were occupied at that time but they would call me back as soon as that day. I did not receive a call back so three days later i called them again. The person I spoke to was very apologetic and and I was told that someone from the technical section would call me back that day without fail as they were occupied at that time. I asked to speak to someone else in the company as I was unhappy with this answer. I then spoke to another apologetic person who assured me that I would get a called shortly. The call back never came. Two days later I called again and demanded to speak to someone from the technical help section. The very apologetic woman I spoke to finally put me on to their best technical help employer, Robin. After 15 minutes of questions and trying different approaches to logging on to my inertverter he said that he would have to phone the installers and find out the correct password for my inverter. He told me that he would call me back later that day when he had contacted the installer. I informed him that he could call me on my mobile, home phone, email me or message me with the answer. After two weeks I gave up any hope of resolving my problem.

Hi Denis

We are so sorry that your issue with logging into your Fronius inverter was not dealt with accordingly. I can see from our records that we have since contacted you to assist, however you’ve advised that everything is now sorted.

If this is not the case, please contact us on 1300 074 669 and ask for Lee in the service department as we would like to ensure the issue is resolved and work towards a positive outcome for you.

Kind Regards,
Emma - Infinite Energy

Our sales person Chris was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Our installers were excellent very friendly and tidy.

Thank you for your fantastic review Michael! It's much appreciated.

Thanks for your review Rosine! Show additional information
Used contractors not the in house fitters the rep claimed

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm very sorry to hear that you were under the impression we use in-house installers.

Is there any chance you may have us confused with another company that has said this? I only ask as we are very proud of the select couple of installers we have chosen to partner with and will often explain the benefit of this over in-house installers.

Regardless, I apologise again that your expectations weren't met with this.

I do hope that the rest of the experience you had with Infinite Energy and the installers was a positive one.

Kindest regards,
Morgan - Infinite Energy
Courteous, friendly staff and an excellent level of professionalism

Thank you for your excellent review Garry! We really appreciate it.

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your 5 star review! So glad to see we could provide you with an excellent experience all round.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
Very helpful and informative sales staff with no pressure to purchase. Everything explained thoroughly.
Installation was very quick. the Installers very efficient and friendly. My premises were left neat and tidy after the installation.
Very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend Infinite Energy.

Thank you for your wonderful review Graham. We pride ourselves on our pressure-free consultation process so I'm really glad to hear this was your experience and that everything else also went well for you.

Enjoy all the savings your new system will bring!

Morgan - Infinite Energy
Very good service. Gave me a lot of information about how systems work. Explained everything well. I had not problems at all. Everything was done very quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Vera, we really appreciate it! Great to hear that Matt explained everything thoroughly and that the whole process was seamless for you.

Enjoy all the savings your new system will bring!

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review! Show additional information
Canadian Solar panels and SolarEdge inverter are working well. Excellent app and online monitoring of energy being produced.

Thanks for your review Nathalie! We really appreciate it. Show additional information
I can go daily to my computer and check what energy my panels are producing and what my C02's emmissions are saving. and the equivalent of how many trees I have saved. I believe we should all be aware of the impact we have on our resources and the steps we need to take in our lives to make a difference. I am 84 years and people laugh when I tell them I have just installed solar panels, they say I will never see a return on my money. This is not important as the return will be effective for many years.

Thank you for your lovely review Wendy.

We completely agree there are so many additional benefits to installing solar outside of just return on investment, and it's really nice to hear that you appreciate these as well.

Kindest regards,

Thank you for your review Show additional information

Thank you for your review Wayne Show additional information
Sales team was knowledgeable, responsive and polite. The quotation and purchase process was quick and easy following initial contact. Compared to other solar providers, IE was a stand out in the customer service space.

Thanks for your review Scott, I'm really glad to hear we were able to offer you the best customer service compared to the other providers you spoke with as this is a key area of focus for us.

We hope you enjoy all the savings your new system will bring!

Morgan - Infinite Energy
Happy, it is saving us money and we had no problems with the installation.

Thanks for your great review Alan! I'm really pleased to hear we were recommended to you by a friend who has worked in the solar industry and that your installation went smoothly.

Enjoy all those savings your system is bringing!

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review Vivienne! Great to see you've given us 5 stars for customer service. Show additional information

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Show additional information
The system has been working up to hopes/expectations/predictions. Our energy costs were much reduced in the next bill cycle. Even with the low feed in tariff, we got a good return as well. Will be interesting to see the savings in winter. I have probably become more aware of our power usage and this also accounts for some of our savings.

Infinite Energy did a great job. The installers were quick and efficient and the follow up from the office on all details was very good. The pricing for the system, size wise, was not the cheapest available but was the cheapest when comparing like for like. I had chosen reasonable solar panels and a more expensive inverter due to siting and shade issues and the expected monitoring system. Other installers couldn't match Infinite Energy's price.

One small gripe and information for people researching a new solar system. I thought I had researched everything pretty well but I missed an important point. I was looking forward to monitoring our solar production and also our household usage of power. The "standard system" only monitors solar production. I didn't realise I needed an extra power monitor/meter added to the system to achieve monitoring of household power usage. This would have added an extra $400 to the system, which I was willing to pay, if I had realised/been informed. Unfortunately this oversight was not mentioned when signing up and now to get an installer to add the meter as an extra, it will be another $700.

Will probably wait until we install a battery to get that done.

Thank you for your great review Jon, we really appreciate your feedback!

I'm glad to hear you discovered that we were very competitively priced when comparing like for like system quality from other companies and that your new system is performing how you had hoped it would!

I also appreciate you passing on your feedback regarding monitoring. We do try our best to make sure we've covered off all of our customers' expectations but it sounds like we may not have realised this is what you were hoping for from your monitoring. I'm very sorry for this and have passed your comments on to our sales team so we can continue to improve our processes.

Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review Michelle! Glad to see we earned your 5 stars for quality, installation and customer service. Show additional information
Infinite Energy were professional and efficient throughout the whole process.

Thanks for your 5-star review Dusty! We really appreciate it. Show additional information
It has been great to deal with a local Perth company who handle all enquiries quickly and efficiently and supply quality products. Out system has never faltered and is still producing very healthy results even in winter. Thank you to the team at Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review Michael! I'm pleased to hear we handled all your enquiries quickly and efficiently and that we've earned your 5-stars for quality, installation and customer service.

And even better to hear that your system is performing really well for you.

Thanks again, we hope you enjoy all those solar savings that are to come!

Morgan - Infinite Energy
Excellent company to deal with. James Elliott was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and very easy to get along with.

Thanks for your great review Greg! I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to James.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
I selected Infinite Energy based on feedback I'd seen here on Solar Quotes and Product Review, as well as their well presented and comprehensive quotation.

While certainly not the cheapest provider around, in the end you get what you pay for.

The no pressure approach during the quotation process by Infinite is refreshing. We were given time to consider and research, and clarification questions were answered promptly and well by Daniel.

Infinite handled the background paperwork with Synergy and Western Power seamlessly, and the meter change by Western Power (WP) was accomplished in time for system installation. My previous dealings with WP have never been that timely or hassle free, I have to say. Infinite have obviously developed a good relationship there.

Contact to arrange installation was handled well, and the installers turned up on time, were couteous and helpful, consulted when a problem was found in terms of panel orientation on the roof (came up with an immediate and equally workable solution, with all panels still north facing), cleaned up after themselves and did a neat, tidy job of installation - working hard to complete the job in one day.

Since installation some bugs have developed (State 567 on the inverter to do with apparent high grid voltage causing the inverter to reduce power output), but Tony from Infinite's support service has worked with me and continues working to sort that out. Support is immediate, consultative and responsive, so I'm confident the issue will be resolved in a timely manner.

Despite the state 567 issue, the inverter and panels are still producing a considerable amount of power (6.6kW Canadian Solar panels and 5kW Fronius Primo inverter), and I'm expecting the system to pump out near its maximum allowed 5kW on these bright, sunny winter days as soon as the issue is resolved.

I'll update this report further when we make progress on that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your dealings with us Rene. I'm really pleased we were able to provide you with such a positive experience.

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review Dennis, we really appreciate it! Show additional information

Thanks for your great review Delme! It's much appreciated. Show additional information
Very professional outfit and one I would recommend if quality is more of a consideration than cost.

Thank you for your great review Jeff!

Our focus definitely is on high quality systems and top customer service, and we do our best to deliver these at a competitive price. The old saying "you get what you pay for" certainly rings true for solar systems :)

Thank you very much for your review Heidi - we're so pleased to have earned your 5-stars for every aspect of your experience with us.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
We waited with this review to see what difference the system made to our electricity bill over a reasonable spread of conditions.
So, its really nice to see after all the deliberations, the figures worked out to better than what was promised. So, not too shabby..
Dave, our consultant was very patient and gave us a very professional presentation. The quote wasn't the cheapest, but we are sure that its the only one that exceeded our requirements. The difference was very apparent in the sales presentation, ie. not too pushy and entirely factual with no tricky bits no hype. Rare these days

Thank you so much for your review Victor!
I'm really pleased to hear that Dave was able to provide you with a pressure-free, factual and professional consultation process, and that your system's performance has exceeded your expectations which is fantastic news.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
From the first phone call to arrange a quote and measure to the final install, it has been a seamless process. Infinity took care of all of the necessary paperwork, and Mark the sales representative that called out to see us was just great to deal with.
I can but only but highly recommend Mark and the whole team at Infinity, and I do know I am an extremely fussing customer with an eye for detail, and they meet and exceeded my expectations. Thank you and well done.

BTW on my recommendation my son and daughter in law, and my construction manager have both had systems installed, and both have nothing but praise to.

Thank you for your lovely review Frank!

It's great to hear that Mark and the whole team here have provided you with a really positive experience and that the friends and family you've recommended have also had good experiences going solar with us.

I'm really pleased we were able to make it a seamless process for you and exceed your expectations.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
Non pushy salesman. Professional service.

Thanks for your review David, I'm so glad we could offer you a professional, pressure free experience. Show additional information
Professional approach from the word go. Would recommend Infinite Energy to anyone in the market for Solar Panels.

Thanks for your 5 star review Heddy! We're so pleased that you had such a great experience with going solar and that you'd recommend us to others, we really appreciate it. Show additional information
Great so far including helping fix an inverter issue.
Although western power did not inform infinite energy of wiring issue but told installers direct.

Thanks for your great review Anthony, we really appreciate it! Show additional information

Thank you for your review Show additional information
Fantastic service from Mark and all the people we dealt with at Infinite Energy. We were provided with fantastic information about all of the products we were looking at which made us feel really confident and comfortable with our decisions. Installation process was really quick and simple. Thanks all!!

Thanks for your great review Douglas!

We're really pleased to hear that Mark and the rest of the team were able to provide you with top notch service and information, and that this helped you to feel confident in choosing us for your solar installation.

Thanks again and enjoy all the savings your system will bring!

Morgan - Infinite Energy
They were happy to accept constructive feedback on their installation process and I understand they have subsequently completed a business mapping exercise that should further improve their processes with emphasis on client communication.

Thanks for your review Peter.

We're very open to all feedback from our customers as this helps us to understand the areas in which we can improve and what we're doing right so I'm glad this was also your experience when providing that feedback.

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your positive review Robert! We're glad you felt we could provide the best quality system and service to meet your requirements.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
Very prompt and professional. Did all the leg work so installation and change over was a breeze

Hi Simon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review!

Great to hear we were able to make the process pain free for you.
From start to finish the Infinite Energy Team were nothing short of excellent to deal with.
The initial information was well presented and accurate to the final quote- there were no surprises...
Sales Rep who visited the house was passionate about solar energy.
Installers did a great job and cleaned up.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review - we really appreciate it!

I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly from start to finish and that it was obviously how passionate our team are about solar energy.

Morgan - Infinite Energy
Infinite Energy (IE) is a very experienced team - highly professional and honest in all the dealings I've had with them. Very knowledgeable about all facets of solar power and able to offer cost effective as well as top end systems.

IE arranged and provided all necessary pre and post installation documentation in a concise manner, and helped with all questions I had in the first few months of operation.

The system has been operating faultlessly for the past 14 months and reduced my power bills from around $350 to sometimes less than $20. Cannot recommend solar power and in particular Infinite Energy highly enough.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review Peter, we really appreciate it!

Great to hear that your system has reduced your electricity bills by such a substantial amount and that you found our team to be professional, honest and knowledgeable.