• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Infinite Energy Reviews

About Infinite Energy, Solar Installers

Infinite Energy is one of the leading providers of solar energy systems in Australia for both residential and commercial applications. WA owned and operated with a head office and solar panel test facility located in South Perth, Infinite Energy has installed solar on over 8,000 homes, businesses and government facilities since being founded in 2009.

Dedicated to only stocking the highest quality products on the market, Infinite Energy stocks panels from SunPower, WINAICO and Canadian Solar, and inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge and SMA. Infinite Energy is also an approved Tesla Powerwall reseller, and in 2016 installed the first ever Powerwall in WA. Infinite Energy also stock solar batteries from Fronius and LG.

Infinite Energy is committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes and businesses through its five major divisions:
- Solar
- Battery Storage
- Electricity
- Embedded Networks
- Electric Vehicle Chargers

Notable projects include:
- WA Parliament House (17kW)
- Curtin University (50kW)
- UWA Business School (40kW)
- RAC WA (100kW)
- Sandalford Wines (100kW)
- Broadway Fair Shopping Centre (312kW)
- Sacred Heart College (94kW)

Infinite Energy Solar Reviews

The system is operating really well, especially given the change of season, right now. However, I'm still missing the monitoring login, that InfiniteEnergy say SolarEdge should have sent me. I'll have to chase that up, so I don't keep going outside to check production... Show additional information
Some quotes were under $5000 and you get what you pay for and this system will take longer to pay for itself but in the long run i am hoping that,s where it will surpass the test as the components i was basically able to choose with the advice from infinite energy as I wanted Sunpower Panels (Period) The staff were friendly and courteous and open minded to what i wanted and advised me along the way. Had lots of questions for them at different times so basically and answer was met with another question and the staff were very cool about it. Show additional information
You can use my review, but not my name. Thanks. Also, "Nicest Sales Person"? That sounds a bit patronising - as in, choose this option if you are gullible. Maybe that's just me! Thanks for your great service. Show additional information
I have rated value for money and quality of system as 4 star - I really don't know how to judge them. The quality of system is meant to be very good without being top shelf with the corresponding price tag. I believe that I have received value for money and that it will not be long before the system has paid for itself. System was only installed two weeks ago so have not seen any bills as yet. I decided on a hybrid inverter - quieter, smaller, ability to monitor the individual panels. Liked the idea that if one panel failed, it wouldn't take out the other panels in the string.
I can say with confidence however that customer service has been terrific to date. Am just waiting for the app to be sent to me to be able to monitor the individual panels - I was told that this would take 2 to 3 weeks after installation. The installation team were great - installation only took 4 hours (there were three lads instead of the usual two). Polite friendly and hard working team.
Infinite Energy had been referred to me by a relative, who recently used them for their own home. I sought after 4 quotes(inclusive of Infinite) that contained premium solar panels. I drilled all sales consultants during each quote, and I found Mark Stevens was the best rounded(ie phone/email response times, knowledge, expectations) in all aspects of the sales process. What I found was Infinite Energy contained the best value package with the least roof space required(due to their watts per panel). Once the deal was agreed, I found the rest of the process quite seamless whilst Infinite Energy managed the proceeding steps leading up to install(ie solar rebate application, meter requirements, confirm install)

The install guys were really great. Relaxed, polite and well presented. They explained the inverter, set it up with my wifi, and provided the electrical safety check docs as part of the install handover. I've had it running for a week now and its performing beautifully.

I would recommend Infinite Energy most definitely!

Thanks for leaving us a review Jason! I'm pleased to see that you chose us because of our great service and high quality systems! Show additional information

Thanks for your review Gerry, we're pleased to hear you chose us because we could offer the best quality system. Show additional information

Thank you for your review Diane! Show additional information
Still waiting on installation unfortunately as we were sold panels that weren’t in stock. We would have gone elsewhere had we known this was the case, but we weren’t told until after we’d paid the deposit!

Thanks for taking the time to write your review Rebecca. We're very sorry you've been impacted by a shortage of the panels that you purchased. As this is a shortage from the supplier's side, all stockists of this particular panel have been impacted but rest assured, as we are one of their most significant stockists we will have access to them the moment they're available again.

We're working hard to have this resolved as soon as possible and really appreciate your patience. Again, we're really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Thanks for your review Mike! We're glad to hear you selected us because we could offer the best quality system. Show additional information
We have just had the system installed so I don't know enough yet to comment on value or quality.....

Thanks for your review! We pride ourselves on our quality product offering and genuine, helpful consultants so I'm really pleased to hear that you selected us because of those things. I'm sure once you've received your first few electricity bills that you'll be just as happy with the value! Show additional information

Hi Susan, thanks so much for taking the team to leave a review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Infinite Energy. Show additional information
I had a great experience, was the only company to send someone out to discuss and he gave me 5 different options to choose from.

I will be recommending Infinite Energy to everyone else.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience with our energy consultant and will be passing along the feedback. Show additional information
The reason I went with Infinite Energy is because they were the only installer/supplier who actually maintained communication with me and attended on site. All other companies either didn't contact me or ceased communication after the initial email.

The installation process with Infinite was painless and completed one day ahead of schedule. The tradesmen that attended were polite and informative.

Hi Rick, thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear your experience with Infinite Energy was effortless and will be passing along your feedback to our installers. Show additional information

Thanks for your review! We hope your enjoy your Infinite Energy system. Show additional information
I choose SunPower panels and a Fronius inverter. I originally ordered the E series but received a free upgrade to the 345w X series panels which I am happy to say are maximising the 5Kw inverter.

Infinite Energy easily gave the best price asked on the same components; backed by the CEC and soo many installations in the Perth region they are, in my opinion, a safe bet.

No pushy sales and the team that were contracted to do the install were professional young men.

Happy to recommend and would chose them again without looking further.

Hi Steven, thanks for leaving such a kind review. I'll be passing along your feedback to our sales and install teams. Enjoy your new system! Show additional information

Hi Jason, thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed our service. Show additional information
Going to the Solar quotes website was the best thing i ever did.
I learnt soooo much from your tutorials which were very easy to read.
You have a way with words.
I was lost and at sea before I found your website.
Thankyou.

Hi Cathy, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Infinite Energy. Show additional information
If I feel the need to upgrade or move and need new solar panels I won't hesitate to use Infinite Energy. Highly professional in every aspect from the initial consultation to fitting the system.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Brett. We hope you continue to enjoy your system for years to come. Show additional information
Finally we had the solar panels installed and it took us quite a while because we gave ourselves 3-4 weeks time researching, meeting sales rep, getting quotations and reading reviews. A couple weeks waiting for approvals and some delays (more on that on below).

We had a couple quotations for consideration, in the end we went along with Infinite Energy (I.E.) because;
i) They offer us an assurance with their Clean Energy Council approved solar retailer accreditation.
ii) We felt that the sales consultant answered our questions honestly without any exaggeration.
iii) The sales consultant was not pushy and did not pressure us to sign on the spot. Some sales consultant pressured us to sign on the spot otherwise there will not be any discount after that. We felt that solar is a long term investment and consideration time is a must.
iv) They are not the cheapest compared to the rest but they are flexible in their offers and willing accommodates us a package to best suit our needs.

After installation, below is our current experience feedback;

Positive feedback:
1. Installers were friendly and they did the job in an orderly and neat fashion. They ensure we are happy with the installation plan before commencing any job. During installation, they will check with us that we are satisfied with their service intermittently.
2. We had some small request (e.g. some installation photos etc) and the installers oblige us happily. After installation, we were told there were no broken tiles at all. A big kudos to them for the great job!
3. The solar panels and inverter were as per what was quoted. In fact the panels were upgraded from 275kW to 295kW due to panel version change and there are no extra charges for it.

We are sorry to say it was not all good and dandy; we felt there are some rooms for improvement with these negative feedback:
1. The installation date was delayed by 2 weeks without offering any explanation at all. It was only after we queried then Infinite Energy (I.E.) told us that this was due to the bad weather hence we were re-scheduled.
2. Mis-communication between management and installer. We received an email notification that the installer will arrive between 7-9am for the day of solar panel installation. However on the day of the job, the installer came only after 3 hours late. When queried, the management told us the installer had another job in the morning which was overlooked from the management side.
3. We were expecting some wifi monitoring on the computer for the Solar input and output with the package, as most of the quotations came along with this. However later we realize that this was not the case for Infinite Energy and were told to pay extra $300 if we would like the wifi monitoring card installed. We admit this is partly our fault for not clarifying it initially; however it would be nice for the sales rep to highlight this as most other companies integrated this in their package as a standard norm.

We hope our solar journey experiences shared in this honest feedback can offer valuable guidance to anyone who is looking for their next solar investment. Overall it was a good experience so far (to be confirmed further down the road once the bills / no roof leak etc), however if Infinite Energy wish to improve their service through our feedback, we will be even more delighted.

Hi Joe, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We're pleased to hear the majority of your experience with us was positive, and appreciate the constructive points you've made for improvement. We take all of our customers' feedback seriously and your review will assist us with continuing to improve our processes. We hope you enjoy your new system! Show additional information

Thanks for the great review, Tim! We hope you enjoy the savings. Show additional information
Still waiting for site inspection; couldn't tell me whether we needed scaffolding and therefore extra costs at time of quoting . Infinite Energy recommended by friends

Hi, we're sorry to hear you didn't have such a great experience with other solar providers. However, we're very pleased that we were able to help you install solar on your property and hope you enjoy your system for years to come! Show additional information

Hi Brett, thanks so much for your review! We're glad you appreciated our professional approach and hope you enjoy your brand new Infinite Energy system. Show additional information

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy your brand new solar PV system! Show additional information
All 3 companies had wonderful customer service and I would have happily gone through any of them after the bad experience I had with another. I had a lot of trouble working out who offered the best system and decided on Infinite Energy due to the Solar Edge inverter they offer. Installation date is 7 Feb so will hopefully all go well and hopefully the quality of they system lives up to the fantastic rating I gave it!

Hi Natalie, thanks for leaving such a detailed review. We're glad to hear our wonderful customer service and quality product line-up got you over the line. Enjoy your solar savings! Show additional information
Great thanks for the quotes and the information on your website. It was invaluable!!

Thanks for the great review, Ivor! Enjoy your quality Infinite Energy system. Show additional information
Installation not yet completed

Hi Ron, thanks for the review. We hope you enjoy your system once it's installed. Show additional information

Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to your energy consultant. Show additional information
These guys arrived to do the install - they were contractors. We have a standard 2 storey house which was provided for in the original quote we accepted. The installers said they couldn't do the install without running a conduit on the outside of the house. The office rang me and said if I wasn't happy with that they would have to walk away from the job which is what they did. I am trying to get my deposit back - after 10 days I have been unsuccessful - very worried.

Hi Russell,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm very sorry to hear of the trouble with installing your system. We would never want to have to discontinue with an install or disappoint a customer, however where there are restrictions raised by the installer we do need to adhere to these for safety and compliance reasons and unfortunately can't proceed with the job unless these are met.

In regards to the refund for your deposit, I can confirm that this has been processed by our accounts team. Sorry if this didn't reach you as soon as you had anticipated.

If you had any other questions regarding the requirements of the installation or your refund please feel free to call us on 1300 074 669 - we would be happy to help in any way we can.

Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience Russell.

Morgan

Hi Ronald, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. At Infinite Energy we take great pride in our high quality systems, and are glad to see you appreciate the importance of quality too! Show additional information
Overall stress free, system was installed and worked perfectly straight away

Thanks for leaving such a great review, Johan! We're glad your experience was stress free and hope you enjoy all your future solar savings. Show additional information
Their customer service is really awful, they don't communicate properly with the customer and make decisions by themselves without any consultation with the customer. They are also very good scale for the customers to measure their patience, as I've been waiting for them for nearly 2 months and still nothing! I think I could make a better choice at first.

Hi Morteza,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, I'm really sorry to hear that you've not been satisfied with our service. It seems there was a miscommunication about the information we needed back from you to progress your application, and the time it takes to install which were the main contributors to your dissatisfaction. I have reviewed your case and can see that we have already processed a full refund for you as a result of this.

Customer feedback is incredibly important to us and we work hard to ensure everyone has a great experience with us from start to finish. Again, I'm sorry this hasn't happened for you. Your review will assist us with continuing to improve so thank you for taking the time to write it.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you.

Morgan - Infinite Energy

Hi Gary, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'll be sure to pass along your great feedback to your energy consultant. Show additional information

Hi Fran, thanks so much for your review. We hope you enjoy your high quality Infinite Energy system. Show additional information
Thanks for your web site and the info provided. It was very useful in comparing and assessing my options. Many thanks and regards. Andy

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for leaving a great review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed our fantastic service. Show additional information
Sales staff were, I realised recently, not entirely honest about some important details and, after I let them know I was going ahead with their quotation, the communication was generally very poor. Seems to be no one running the show back at the office. Took them more than a week to confirm my order and acknowledge receipt of my deposit. Installation went ahead, generally smoothly, last week but am still waiting for warranty, receipt and log-in details for my system. My system has been working well since installation. Show additional information
Let the installer make the final desistion where to place the panels not the sales rep so that you get maximum performance Show additional information