Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

About Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cairns and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Excellent experience

Everything went very well we had to do nothing at all they organised everything. Show additional information
Originally planned for a 6.6kW system and confirmed pricing with a second vendor so happy with quoted price. Found out that house actually has 2 distinct phases and Ergon put conditions on the install so resulted in the need to install 2 inverters (and decided to increase installed capacity to take advantage of the extra inverter). Replenishable Energy kept me well informed and worked with me to resolve 2 phase issue. Their electrical contractor did a great job on the install as well. Be prepared for delay in installing Smart Meter to take full advantage of solar production (took 5 weeks from PV install for meter to be installed by electricity supplier).

The system produces as expected (even on terribly cloudy days) with the only issue being excessive RFI that kills reception on several TV channels during daylight hours. Contacted inverter/power optimiser vendor but response is that inverter(s) comply with standards for RF generation and will need to move antenna. Luckily we're rural and don't have near neighbours - testing indicates need to relocate antenna on separate shed roof, 25m from house where PV cells are located. Not the end of the world as don't watch much TV during the day but an added expense to rectify.

Good service done promptly and well done. Pleasure to deal with

Was given a lot of choices with different systems and sizes started off not cheapest but ended up being so.
Installation done promptly and efficiently.
They handled all contacts and arrangements with official dome.

very happy with installation but disappointed that cannot be maximising output yet

The process was amazing. The installation was punctual and efficient. The company have been incredibly helpful from the beginning and are still helping us immensely sort out a High Voltage Issue from our energy provider which is preventing our system from working to capacity. I think if we had gone with a cheaper company we might not have realised it was not working to capacity and would not be getting value for money. Despite our hiccups I have recommended the company to a friend. Show additional information

Fantastic experience!

Very pleased with the entire, professional deal, from the initial consultation, quote preparation, date setting, installation & follow up fine tuning. Communication with office staff was always friendly and issues were addressed promptly.
The installation crew were well mannered, courteous, informative & left the site rubbish free.
We’d have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone interested in solar energy.
Many thanks,
Noel
The first person who tried to sell us solar just came off the street, he told us the pros and cons about solar answered all the questions that we asked at the time. But did not give us any time to think about it like sign on the dotted line and they would get it installed. (He was a good talker) That is when we found out about solar quotes a no non sense website that gave us all the answers and more to make an informed decision without all the sales hype. Plus that they put us in touch with local reputable companies. Show additional information
I had a couple of minor workmanship issues at install such as PV cables dangling and touching the roof and panels not appearing flush on the roof, they were very fast in returning to fix my issues raised. Very neat install of inverter and cabling into my garage. Happy with the system obtained and their customer service is top notch. I would recommend and use again. Show additional information
Great company. Very fast installation and high quality work. Even eargon our power supplier said it was a top install upon inspection.
No fuss and open to payment options and dates.
Very happy have saved $100 in the first month with the system intalled
we went with replenishible, not because he was the best sales person, but was able to answer all our questions, did not give us the hard sell, was able to quickly provide us with information following his visit, and nothing was too much trouble to give us pretty much all of the possible variations in individual quotes. not installed yet, but looking forward in the next couple of weeks to similar experience. Show additional information
Replenishable Energy gave me confidence from the start that they knew what they were doing and I was in good hands. I am perhaps a little disappointed in the final cost and performance, mainly due to shading issues. The installation was a bit problematic and the Inverter could not go where I wanted it to. After the installation was completed there were a few hitches with wireless connection and a few other things and the Electrician and office staff were very helpful and we got it sorted out. Show additional information

Great to deal with

Great team to deal with. Installation by the team was faultless.
Added 11.2 kw of LG panels and 3 phase Fronius inverter to my existing 4 kw system.
Before the install they were always available to discuss items to help me decide the better way to go. No pressuring at any stage.
The installation went perfectly, all were tidy in there work and helpful. At one point there were 6 men involved in getting it finished.
Since the install have been on the phone with them a few times for advice and help with the monitoring side of the system. Yet again helpful and courteous.
Thanks everyone @ Replenishable Energy
Have already recommended them to my friends.

Fantastic Customer Service

From initial quotation through to finalisation of install, the staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. They spent considerable time with me ensuring I got the right solar system to suit our needs. The install crew were great as well. Nothing was too much trouble and their focus was on quality work during the install. It is hard to find suppliers that really focus on customer service these days. Not too many know what it is, but Replenishable Energy have worked it out. Show additional information

Great company to deal with!

Probably the best company I’ve ever dealt with! Dean looked at my needs and made some suggestions which I went with. The installation was neat and professional. I picked up a minor problem and phoned Dean at 1pm on a Friday and an hour later he had a crew on site to fix it and I have had no issues since.

I had previously asked for a quote from Arise Solar (before getting on to solarquotes) and thank goodness I didn’t go with them as they tried the hard sell and when questioned the sales person became rude and hung up on me. That was even before accepting a quote! I can only imagine what their after sales service would be like...

My advice is to research the companies before hand and reading the reviews before accepting any quote. The 3 companies that got in contact with me through solarquotes were all reputable and if I had not chosen Replenish Energy I would have no doubt that I would have gone with the others.
Rollo, Amanda, Gina and the whole Replenishable Energy team were (and are) brilliant.
LG's 25 year warranty on parts and labour (and yes, it's transferable) provides great peace of mind that we have invested in something of lasting value.
Did my research and what Roly offered made sense and was fairly priced. Very, very pleased with our system and glad we took his advice. Show additional information
We found Replenishable Energy excellent. Their rep spoke to us in plain English and discussed other ways to reduce our use of grid power including led lighting, echo pool pump and roof colours to reduce heat . We only have east and west facing roof space so we increased the system to 7.8kw with panels optimised to a solar edge 6kw inverter and producing on average 30kw per day since install. Everything Replenishable Energy promised has happened on time. Show additional information
I sent this off once before and I also sent thank you with detailed description of the process and excellent outcome. Show additional information

Excellent Service

Sales and quoting was fast and easy. The installer provided estimates of expected average yields which so far have been accurate.
The installation was excellent. I am very impressed with how tidy the system looks. The installer went above and beyond to ensure the equipment was positioned where we wanted it and asked for our preference where ever they could.
Customer service has been excellent. They have organized the entire process. Could not have asked for more.

Easy to work with and nothing was a problem

From start to finish Rollo and his team were great. Show additional information

Great advice followed up by quality installation and exceptional customer service

I was referred to Replenishable by another electrician I had contacted to conduct some repairs on a 10 year old system that was malfunctioning due to a DC current leak (system installed by supplier now out of business and I couldn't get anyone to have a look at the system).

Replenishable were very helpful in suggesting how to find the fault and provided a quote for removing 56 panels, testing them and the connections, then reinstalling them and bringing them up to current standards. They even offered to help with any warranty claims should the panels be faulty.
Although I thought the quote for the work was reasonable ($3100.00 estimate plus parts to bring up to standards), I was concerned about spending this amount of money on an old system that was just about out of warranty, so I asked for some advice about options for replacing the system for comparison. Ensuring that any work didn't affect the solar bonus scheme feed in tariff eligibility was a priority.
Rollo was very flexible in fitting in with my busy work schedule and visited me at home. I conducted quite a bit of research before this meeting, and Rollo was great at talking me through the various options for a replacement system, including options for a budget, mid-range and high end installation. He was well informed on regulations to ensure the replacement system didn't breach the solar bonus scheme contract. I was so impressed with his advice I didn't bother getting further quotes - I knew I would go with Replenishable even if they were significantly more expensive than other quotes. When the quote came through, I knew it was reasonable based on my research.

I decided to replace my system with a high end installation (LG panels, optimisers and Solar Edge inverter) based on warranty and individual panel monitoring so that I can identify faults in the future. The quote and contract were very detailed and easy to understand. The office were fantastic at fixing a date for the install so I could take leave to clean the roof after the old system was removed.

I was contacted a few days before installation to confirm the date and time, and contacted on the day to confirm they were on the way. Paul (electrician) led a well presented and professional team who introduced themselves and set to work efficiently removing the old system from the roof over a 4 hour period. I was donating the old hardware to a local farmer who was going to make use of the components in an off-grid installation - the team were careful in ensuring none of the old system was damaged in removal and stacked the panels and tracks tidily in the garden for collection (including all the screws and fixings). I was interested in the work they were doing, and all members of the team were happy to answer questions and include me in conversation.
The quality of materials used was matched by the team's care and attention to detail in their installation - they respected my property and didn't cause any damage. All wires were laid into the tracks or in conduit and secured with stainless steel fixings, unlike my last system where the plastic zip ties broke after a couple of years and wires dangled down onto the roof trapping leaves and causing obstructions to rainwater flow. They were very tidy as well, removing all wire cuttings and packaging - it even looked tidy while they were working.

I didn't hear a swear word or any inappropriate conversation at any stage which should be highly commended (it isn't something that worries me, but my wife is quite sensitive to the usual "tradie language"). She was so impressed she baked them a banana cake on the second day!
After installation, a clear system guide was provided including system inventory of all components with serial numbers and care instructions as well as startup/shutdown procedures. Registration with the monitoring software was arranged within 24h of installation.

I gladly paid the final instalment, an unusual feeling as I have grown used to begrudgingly settling accounts as most workers usually leave you feeling that you haven't received value for the money you have spent - not in this instance!

I have no hesitation in saying that Replenishable is the best customer experience I've had and highly recommend them. I only wish they also provided a plumbing, painting and maintenance service as well!
The staff from Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd were fabulous. They came to see us face to face, gave us great insight to what we were getting and the benefits, didn't become annoying with constant emails and phone calls (as another did). They informed us when they would be coming and called if there was any hold ups. They are great business to work with.
Thank you.
Set a tentative install date but failed to notify that the date had slipped - set a second install date and install went very quickly; overall very satisfied. Show additional information
This company is very professional, was the only company that got up on the roof and measured it before quoting a price
and backed up by competent friendly installers and friendly office staff who are very knowledgeable.
Thanks Everyone.
Initial consultation with Rollo and contact with Amanda excellent and installation crew were great and very patiently and politely answered my panel location questions.
Good ratings should be 'very good' but that was not an option and I could not quite get to 'fantastic'...quality of system will get a 'fantastic' if it stands the test of time and produces the expected output!
I have been busting my arse waiting to send this review, but wanted to wait until I had received two full electricity bills. I did the normal thing went out and got 4 quotes, and it all lead me to Rollo and the team. My suggestion to anyone reading this is, DON'T BOTHER GOING ANYWHERE ELSE.

Value for money, system quality, the whole team including the ladies in the office - all 5 stars. Paul the installation electrician, said to me on the day of install, that he would be ordering another cover for the Inverter, because there was a blemish on the cover, I couldn't see it, but he could, that's the level of detail that this team goes too.

I can not speak highly enough of Rollo and the team. My wife and I may be purchasing another property in the next 9 months, and I will be loading that up with Solar as well. This time I won't be getting another 4 quotes, we will be going straight back to Replenishable Energy.

The 10.8kw system we have on our roof has halved our electricity bill, as promised by Rollo. Thank you Rollo and all the team, for your help and patience, and probably answering the same question put to you 7 different ways.

Best regards,
Mick.
Very professional in the service and the installation of the solar system. The inverter they were going to use was out of stock so instead of holding up the install a upgrade was used valued at an extra $1100 was used at no expense to myself.Highly recommend the team for the pride in workmanship . EXCELLENT Show additional information
We had 5 quotes. 1 was $200.- cheaper but different brand panels.
So we choose Replenishable to give the job.
It turned out to be the best choice.
Dean ,Gina.Amanda and the installation team did a great job!
The whole team make you feel ....we do it for you!
thank you all.

fam. Elgers
We were orphaned by the company who provided our old solar system and we engaged Replenishable Energy to rectify our old system and add a new system to double the capacity. Rollo and his team are very professional, accommodating and friendly at the same time. They will bend over backwards to assist. Nothing beats fair dinkum local support. Highly recommended. Show additional information
A quality company, with great staff and good equipment. Came on time, quick quote and delivery date and installed on time. Working great so far. Would recommend anyone looking at companies in Cairns to use replenishable. Show additional information
Replenishable Energy personnel could not have done more to assist with the process. Great service, total transparency, smooth transition period and all work was carried out on time and often ahead of schedule! The company came highly recommended and did not disappoint. I have passed on the recommendation to others who are now in contact! Thanks! Show additional information
The quote was accepted and due to weather events it was installed immediately, just waiting for Ergon energy to change the meter Show additional information
We purchased the top of the line LG system for piece of mind with a great warranty and large capcity generation.

Living in the Redlynch Valley area we get a LOT of rain - and the guys did an awesome job of installing during the brief sunny patches.

All in all very happy and would 100% recommend Rollo and the team at Replenishable Energy in Cairns for your Solar install.
Only installed yesterday and full cloud cover so not sure how it is going just yet. Very pleased with the team that did the installing - professional and friendly Show additional information
Good communicators, Rollo and team very accomodating with their time and answering questions. Show additional information
system will be installed next month Show additional information
They responded first and they ended up the best value for money Show additional information