Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

About Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 25 152 194 833  ABN active since 20 Jul 2011 | Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd
ACN: 152 194 833  ACN active since 20 Jul 2011 | Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
QLD: 75986 Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $6,900 - $8,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cairns and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

8Kw Battery Ready System with EPS

Rolo's company was recommend to us by an associate of ours, and we can see why. From the moment of contact a prompt in home visit and review (the other local 2 companies we compared did not visit), it was more an education process than a sales pitch, at no time did we feel under pressure to do anything. Rolo started out with quality components, where the others started cheaper and worked upwards to enable comparison. The difference for me in sales was Rolo had the knowledge and educated us on the various "little" differences like battery ready doesn't mean you don't get an interruption in supply should Ergon go out battery ready with EPS does (when you have batteries). When i asked the comparison companies does your have ES.... no, you want EPS....... well yes we do. We were not just sold a system we were educated and bought a system that met the requirements we had.

Quotes came through in a mater of hours, the office staff were terrific, professional and responsive. They took care of everything, all paperwork with Ergon.

Install was done much faster than I thought it would, the install crew were great arrived on time, treated our property with respect, cleaned up after themselves and even apologized for leaving the smallest amount of dust outside after it had rained and they couldn't sweep it up and there was no hose nearby. They worked tirelessly in trying weather conditions and were still done with the install on the day.

Office staff promptly registered our system for online monitoring and everything was setup for us, emailing us manuals and all user information.

We are very happy with Replenishable Energy from start to finish and would only be to happy to pay forward the recommendation given to us to others. When it comes time to connect batteries, we will be contacting Rolo once again.

Top Service

Rollo came to see us on a Sunday afternoon and answered all of our questions. We received quotes on the Monday and gave them the go-ahead on the system that we wanted. They arrived on the following Monday and it was all installed and working in the one day. We were very pleased with the service and the whole team were great. Show additional information

13.8KW JA with LG chem resu 13 Hybrid System

Friendly, helpful service. It did take awhile to get proposals that met our requirements but we got there in the end. The final quote was reasonably priced. Show additional information

Fantastic Service

It is difficult to find the words to express how amazing this company is. Everything from sales to quotation then to installation, was conducted at an extremely high standard. Lots of information about the products, instillation and operation, easy for the solar novice to understand. A 5 star rating just doesn't seem to be enough for this quality team. Show additional information

Incredible installers

We had the quote within 24 hours, the gentlemen who installed the panels etc were incredible and cleaned up when finished, we didn't need to worry about the grid connection. Replenishable Energy organised everything for us. Show additional information

My Solar panels provider and installer

The quoting process was a little bit longer but after choosing the right quote for me everything else went smooth.
Being for the first time on the solar system market I needed more information. It will help if in the quotation process the customer will be provided also with a sketch on how the solar panels will be set up on the roof because in my case something was discussed at the beginning and the outcome was a little bit different because of the panels sizes. The roof was not measured initially . It will be good to give a few days notice for the day when the installation will be done.
The installation its self was smooth and tidy but it was taking a little bit longer so the set up of the applications to be able to see what the system is producing and how it works was finished only next day. All the people were polite and ready to assist with any query.

Customer service is well an truly alive with Replenishable Energy!

The whole experience with this company was Stella. The sales process which I would call education process was great. I sold myself on a system a LOT larger than I thought I needed as my initial paradigm was flawed. The pricing structure was on the money after doing some thorough research with other recommended companies. The installation team were prompt professional and tidy. The back office were always there to help especially when I had connectivity issues with the Inverter monitoring system. I would recommend Replenishable Energy any day of the year if you are looking for great value solar solution for your home that will survive the harsh elements of the Wet Tropics. Now bring on no more power bills! ; ) Show additional information

The Best .....

After moving to Cairns last year, I wanted to install a battery backed solar system as I had lived for the last 25 years on a solar system and I liked having the capability of living off grid. I wanted a Tesla Powerwall 2 battery and I knew the approximate costs involved.

Solar Quotes recommended Replenishable Energy. I learned that they had experience with PowerWall 2 and I read their positive reviews. That helped make my decision. It proved to be an excellent decision. They quoted a reasonable price and the install was complete in one day. It all works perfectly and as expected, plus it looks great. Rollo and his team are the best and they are good communicators. I can recommend them to anyone. Tidy cabling, tidy worksite and very efficient crew.

6.65 KW LG / Fronius Solar Inverter, Tesla Power 2 with Gateway.

Fantastic ++ Installer

It was the sales consultant Dean that gave me the first impression that this company treats it customers as a person not just a sale. He was knowledgable, friendly and understood my needs and wasn't there to flog anything I didn't really need.
Actually gave me a bit higher wattage panels than the ones in the original quote at no extra charge. That was a bit of a bonus.
The price also included a Fronius Smart Meter so I can keep track of things and a Green Catch Power that has eliminated any grid power needed to heat hot water.
Also the panels are on second story roof.
Installation team where great, punctual, polite, friendly and left no sign that they had been except for a professionally installed system. Great team of guys.
I think the customer service would be second to none, very helpful friendly team.
They organised the meter change and grid connection ,even helped me setup the system on pvoutput.org
which I found a bit confusing at first.
One week after the system was installed an Ergon tranformer blew up nearby and we had a huge power surgery which fried the data card in the inverter(also a few other things like a aircon, coffee machine and smoke alarm)
Replenishable came and installed new data card and only charged for installation.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone in the Cairns/Tablelands area.

Happy with everything

Was happy with every aspect from initial consultation to installation and follow up service Show additional information

Worth the call

Rolo and his team are great...talk you through the value, process and installation. Have a $1500 electricity bill every quarter and it's time to deal with it Show additional information
we went with replenishible, not because he was the best sales person, but was able to answer all our questions, did not give us the hard sell, was able to quickly provide us with information following his visit, and nothing was too much trouble to give us pretty much all of the possible variations in individual quotes. not installed yet, but looking forward in the next couple of weeks to similar experience. Show additional information

Replenishable Energy - 5 star

Very happy with Replenishable Energy. Starting with Adam our salesman for providing the most competitively price quote and explain the whole process. Best price in Cairns.
Then Richard and his install team did a fabulous job and cleaned up after themselves..... very professional.
The app they provide and I can physically see how much energy the panel’s are producing, how much the house is using and how much I’m sending back to the grid at a touch of a finger.
Great job by all and supporting a Cairns locally owned company makes it even better. Love it.... Thank you
I sent this off once before and I also sent thank you with detailed description of the process and excellent outcome. Show additional information

Great company with great people and service.

After having been notified by Solar Quotes of the three companies they had contacted on my behalf, I was surprised to receive contact from all three the same day. After arranging a time and day to meet all three, we settled on Replenishable Energy to do our installation. Their salesman was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about all things solar and in particular the products they were selling. He was able to give us enough information to make an informed choice about the different products they sell and which would work best for our needs. Soon after these meetings, all quotes came in quickly. One of Replenishable Energy's systems was an identical system to another installer but with a $1000 lower quote.(We did not buy this system) I went in and was able to talk directly to Rollo, the business owner for more explanation and information. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for him despite his busy day and I left happy to go ahead and place our order. The company gave us a ball park estimate of when they would be able to install which turned out to be very accurate. On the day of installation, the team arrived on time, introduced themselves politely and were very professional in their work and their dealings with us throughout the day. At the end of the day, the installation was complete and up and running and they took all rubbish and mess away with them. We are very happy with their after sales service as we had a couple of cables that needed re clipping. They responded the next day and got this minor detail sorted. We also had a 'Catch Power' diverter fitted shortly afterwards. Rollo responded to me personally about this. The installation was completed immediately after a new Wi-Fi router was obtained. All of our dealings with everyone from office staff, to tradesmen and installers, and to Rollo himself were nothing short of very pleasant, trouble free and professional. I would highly recommend them. Show additional information

I was concerned and took 6 months of indecision trying to work out benefit verses cost. And tile roof treatment. Dean came and answered my question and alleviated my concerns before I even asked. Understood perfectly and panels put on shed 5 kw enough for nana nap in aircon no guilt. Bill less already even with no rebate available yet. Thank you Dean, Gina and the installation team were great and efficient. Show additional information

Quality system

High quality components at competitive price, prompt installation without any complications. Show additional information

No hard sell, professional and courteous

Helpful quotation - Tony came to the house to quote and made suggestions for our personal situation including change of our antique pool pump!
Quoted for two different panel options in a timely manner. No hard pushy sales.
Installation and communication flawless.

Professional, Practical, Solar Industry Professionals

Unfortunately the solar industry can be difficult to navigate through to find reputable installers and good quality systems at a great pricing. Fortunately for us, after speaking with numerous solar companies who either gave us the hard sell with deals of a lifetime or solutions that were OK but not great, we found Replenishable Energy.

From the outset of our first meeting with Rollo, it was clear that he had OUR best interests in mind and offered up a number of different options and pricing that was un-matched by the others. My wife and I knew at the end of our meeting with Rollo that there was no need to speak with any further solar installers.

From there on in we were kept in the loop by Rollo and his fantastic team (Gina, Amanda and Marilyn) and were looked after exceptionally well throughout the whole process.

We did have to wait slightly longer than anticipated for Ergon to offer a connection agreement due to the size of our system being installed. This took us beyond the date the we agreed to have our solar system installed (which was no fault of Replenishable Energy) however on the actual day of the install, Rollo sent an army of technicians to our place to make up for lost time. The team absolutely smashed out a high quality installation and we couldn't be happier.

If you're in the market for a solar system and want honest advice, professional service, reasonable pricing, quality components and installation, don't waste any more time with other installers and give Replenishable Energy a call.

Professional installation

Delightful and informed sales person.
Flawless and neat installation.
Polite and helpful administration.
Owner has integrity and responsible commitment to the solar industry.

Very professional in all aspects of installation

Replenishable Energy supplied two quotes with different options on each. We found them very professional and realistic on their quoting. They did not try the hard sell. In fact, they explained why it would not be viable to go any bigger than 6.6kw, not the 13kw other solar companies were trying to sell us. They have responded in a timely manner to all enquiries. Show additional information

Painless process

A very painless process: I approached them after a recommendation, they came over and discussed options, gave me 2 quotes, reading material and time to decide then came and installed my system within the given time period. Emails were always responded to promptly, the installation was quick and efficient and I am very happy with the result. They also called me to help set up the monitoring site afterwards. Would recommend. The STC rebate was also good! Show additional information

Great Experience

We needed a Solar system for two properties, very friendly and professional quotation process, setting of dates for installations.
Installation crew was well mannered, professional and informative.
Communication with head office staff was always friendly and issues were addressed promptly.
We are very happy with our adventure into Solar Energy and have no hesitation recommending Replenishable Energy to friends and family.

Professional and quality install and equipment

The owner came to my home and explained several options and then gave me a recommendation of which system he would install. I took this advise, and the install was done professionally and was completed within 3 weeks of receiving the quote and deposit being paid. I will certainly use this company again if I had a further need. Show additional information

Professional bunch of peoples. Quiet happy with how it all went.

They helped organise grid connection.
Was one minor problem with delay of solar panel delivery. Rollo did the necessary overtime and sorted it out and was always prompt with keeping me informed.
Install went well on the day, no problems at all.
Really happy with how it's turned out. I would recommend their services.

They are how a installer should be great

All good for me no pushy sales crap that's why I got the boys back the second time for stage 2 probably will be back for stage 3 battery !. Show additional information

Very Pleased

Quite apparent this company tries hard to stay top of the game. Full marks to them.
I also paid a little extra to install the Solar Analytics monitor. The Fronius inverter requires landline wi-fi connection which I do not have. The Solar Analytics transmits information direct to internet on 4G so I can access via PC or smart phone.
5Kva inverter with 3150Kva panels faceing East, 3500Kva facing West.

Wouldn’t recommend anyone else for solar.

The quoting process was quick and easy and I received all the information needed the same afternoon. The installation crew was on time, professional and experts with what they do working quickly and effectively. Show additional information

Excellent experience

Everything went very well we had to do nothing at all they organised everything. Show additional information
Originally planned for a 6.6kW system and confirmed pricing with a second vendor so happy with quoted price. Found out that house actually has 2 distinct phases and Ergon put conditions on the install so resulted in the need to install 2 inverters (and decided to increase installed capacity to take advantage of the extra inverter). Replenishable Energy kept me well informed and worked with me to resolve 2 phase issue. Their electrical contractor did a great job on the install as well. Be prepared for delay in installing Smart Meter to take full advantage of solar production (took 5 weeks from PV install for meter to be installed by electricity supplier).

The system produces as expected (even on terribly cloudy days) with the only issue being excessive RFI that kills reception on several TV channels during daylight hours. Contacted inverter/power optimiser vendor but response is that inverter(s) comply with standards for RF generation and will need to move antenna. Luckily we're rural and don't have near neighbours - testing indicates need to relocate antenna on separate shed roof, 25m from house where PV cells are located. Not the end of the world as don't watch much TV during the day but an added expense to rectify.

Good service done promptly and well done. Pleasure to deal with

Was given a lot of choices with different systems and sizes started off not cheapest but ended up being so.
Installation done promptly and efficiently.
They handled all contacts and arrangements with official dome.

very happy with installation but disappointed that cannot be maximising output yet

The process was amazing. The installation was punctual and efficient. The company have been incredibly helpful from the beginning and are still helping us immensely sort out a High Voltage Issue from our energy provider which is preventing our system from working to capacity. I think if we had gone with a cheaper company we might not have realised it was not working to capacity and would not be getting value for money. Despite our hiccups I have recommended the company to a friend. Show additional information

Fantastic experience!

Very pleased with the entire, professional deal, from the initial consultation, quote preparation, date setting, installation & follow up fine tuning. Communication with office staff was always friendly and issues were addressed promptly.
The installation crew were well mannered, courteous, informative & left the site rubbish free.
We’d have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone interested in solar energy.
Many thanks,
Noel
The first person who tried to sell us solar just came off the street, he told us the pros and cons about solar answered all the questions that we asked at the time. But did not give us any time to think about it like sign on the dotted line and they would get it installed. (He was a good talker) That is when we found out about solar quotes a no non sense website that gave us all the answers and more to make an informed decision without all the sales hype. Plus that they put us in touch with local reputable companies. Show additional information
I had a couple of minor workmanship issues at install such as PV cables dangling and touching the roof and panels not appearing flush on the roof, they were very fast in returning to fix my issues raised. Very neat install of inverter and cabling into my garage. Happy with the system obtained and their customer service is top notch. I would recommend and use again. Show additional information
Great company. Very fast installation and high quality work. Even eargon our power supplier said it was a top install upon inspection.
No fuss and open to payment options and dates.
Very happy have saved $100 in the first month with the system intalled
Replenishable Energy gave me confidence from the start that they knew what they were doing and I was in good hands. I am perhaps a little disappointed in the final cost and performance, mainly due to shading issues. The installation was a bit problematic and the Inverter could not go where I wanted it to. After the installation was completed there were a few hitches with wireless connection and a few other things and the Electrician and office staff were very helpful and we got it sorted out. Show additional information

Great to deal with

Great team to deal with. Installation by the team was faultless.
Added 11.2 kw of LG panels and 3 phase Fronius inverter to my existing 4 kw system.
Before the install they were always available to discuss items to help me decide the better way to go. No pressuring at any stage.
The installation went perfectly, all were tidy in there work and helpful. At one point there were 6 men involved in getting it finished.
Since the install have been on the phone with them a few times for advice and help with the monitoring side of the system. Yet again helpful and courteous.
Thanks everyone @ Replenishable Energy
Have already recommended them to my friends.

Fantastic Customer Service

From initial quotation through to finalisation of install, the staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. They spent considerable time with me ensuring I got the right solar system to suit our needs. The install crew were great as well. Nothing was too much trouble and their focus was on quality work during the install. It is hard to find suppliers that really focus on customer service these days. Not too many know what it is, but Replenishable Energy have worked it out. Show additional information

Great company to deal with!

Probably the best company I’ve ever dealt with! Dean looked at my needs and made some suggestions which I went with. The installation was neat and professional. I picked up a minor problem and phoned Dean at 1pm on a Friday and an hour later he had a crew on site to fix it and I have had no issues since.

I had previously asked for a quote from Arise Solar (before getting on to solarquotes) and thank goodness I didn’t go with them as they tried the hard sell and when questioned the sales person became rude and hung up on me. That was even before accepting a quote! I can only imagine what their after sales service would be like...

My advice is to research the companies before hand and reading the reviews before accepting any quote. The 3 companies that got in contact with me through solarquotes were all reputable and if I had not chosen Replenish Energy I would have no doubt that I would have gone with the others.
Rollo, Amanda, Gina and the whole Replenishable Energy team were (and are) brilliant.
LG's 25 year warranty on parts and labour (and yes, it's transferable) provides great peace of mind that we have invested in something of lasting value.
Did my research and what Roly offered made sense and was fairly priced. Very, very pleased with our system and glad we took his advice. Show additional information
We found Replenishable Energy excellent. Their rep spoke to us in plain English and discussed other ways to reduce our use of grid power including led lighting, echo pool pump and roof colours to reduce heat . We only have east and west facing roof space so we increased the system to 7.8kw with panels optimised to a solar edge 6kw inverter and producing on average 30kw per day since install. Everything Replenishable Energy promised has happened on time. Show additional information

Excellent Service

Sales and quoting was fast and easy. The installer provided estimates of expected average yields which so far have been accurate.
The installation was excellent. I am very impressed with how tidy the system looks. The installer went above and beyond to ensure the equipment was positioned where we wanted it and asked for our preference where ever they could.
Customer service has been excellent. They have organized the entire process. Could not have asked for more.

Easy to work with and nothing was a problem

From start to finish Rollo and his team were great. Show additional information