• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

About Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cairns and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Very nice polite employees, prompt on time service, great communication. Show additional information
Replenishable Energy were very quick to respond and kept us well informed re the installation. This was important as it was for our new house in Cairns whilst we are still living on the Gold Coast. Show additional information
Hi,
Replenishable Energy had already quoted us prior to us looking for further quotes from "SolarQuotes".
One other vendor who "SolarQuotes" did organise, were significantly dearer than our previous, direct, quote from Replenishable Energy.
Another from your network declined to quote. So, while we went ahead with our solar installation, "SolarQuotes" didn't contribute to that.
However, thanks anyway.
Regards,
Geoff
A late review, apologies (install date was November 2017) 13.2 kW w/ Fronius 5kW inverters.

Throughout my time spent researching different options and companies for my solar system, it quickly became clear that Rollo and the team at Replenishable Energy are the ones to beat.

I initially made a webpage enquiry, detailing what I thought that I needed. Less than 24 hours later, I received a phone call from the Manager, Rollo. In the next few days, site visits were made by Rollo as well as one of his lead electricians who measured up the space available on my roof and relayed huge amounts of information to me about the system that would be used at my property.

Never once was I left in the dark, felt like I was being pressured to make decisions or my thoughts or opinions dismissed by Rollo or any of his installers. Everyone who I spoke with though out the process was always polite and genuine.

Once the panels were up, and the inverters were installed, I was contacted the following day by Rollo and Amanda to assist with setting up the remote monitoring software and to make sure that my experience was a positive one (it was!)

Overall, it was a pleasure to deal with Replenishable Energy. They made everything EASY. Things were never a fuss, and their trades staff are top notch.

10/10 would recommend to anyone who would listen.
When I first spoke to Dean at Replenishable Energy he was the first salesman who actually listened to what I wanted instead of just trying to flog me the then current Christmas special that others in Cairns were pushing. Dean readily admitted that what I wanted was a bit complex and suggested that I speak to his boss Rollo, the owner of the business. Rollo sat me down and explained why I couldn't have what I wanted (2 * Tesla Powerwalls) due to the current rules in QLD placing a limit on the number of grid-tied inverters that can be connected to a single-phase supply. Rollo also went through the costing for installation of things such as 3-phase power and other assorted options for battery storage. There was no pressure, just the supply of good solid facts and Rollo then left me alone for some weeks to digest it all. Then he rang me to discuss a relatively new Solax hybrid inverter that could be connected to 4 LG CHEM RESU 6.4KwHr batteries and would run in "Emergency Power Mode" following the loss of grid supply. Rollo was quite honest in telling me that his company had not installed a similar Solax system, he generated a price and left me to do my own research.

I accepted the quote and Rollo and his crew actually turned up a day prior to their original estimated install date. I was immediately impressed with the way in which the Replenishable Energy crew conducted themselves, they were neat, clean and tidy and none of the "colorful" language normally associated with tradies. They also turned up when they said they would and cleaned up on a daily basis. Sadly there were some problems with commissioning, but to be honest you have to expect that sort of thing when you are installing a "first of kind." Dan and Paul spent a day finishing off the system and attempting to fully commission it after a short delay that was due to a supplier not sending the correct communications cables and then everything being stuck on the wrong side of a flooded creek. When the system still did not work as expected Dan arranged to return with Solax and LG installation support personnel available by phone and he put in a marathon day getting the system working as it should.

Given the impact having skilled people like Dan and Paul offline when there were numerous other more mainstream installations to be done speaks volumes for the business ethic and problem-solving of Replenishable Energy. Whilst we saw Dan and Paul attempting to solve problems, Rollo and Amanda, behind the scenes kept suppliers and technical support people up to the mark.

At the end of the day we now have 56 * 270 watt panels on our roof, all panels fitted with Tigo Optimizers (the first thing Rollo said when he saw the satellite photos of our roof was that we would have to fit optimizers to lessen the impact of the severe shading) 1 * Solax "export" inverter and a Solax 5000 series hybrid inverter and BMU. Lastly, we have 4 by 6.4KwHr LG CHEM RESU batteries, all neatly housed in a Solax "power station" cabinet and detached battery cabinet. The installation (and the wiring to it) is neat and professional looking.

I am happy with our system as after only one day I know it is going to do exactly what we wanted. More to the point I am over the moon with the quality of advice provided by Dean and then Rollo. I was impressed on day one by the professional courteous way the Replenishable Energy crew conducted themselves onsite and when things got a bit tough with the commissioning it was treated as a problem to be solved at the expense of other business and not something to be put aside. You have to respect that kind of dedication.

Would I recommend Replenishable Energy? Absolutely and without reservation.
Would highly recommend Replenishable Energy - a very professional and reputable organisation with skilled and well trained staff. Solar Quotes gave us a fantastic starting point for sourcing provider/s and gave us all the information we needed to understand the various systems available; and both the benefits and pitfalls of going solar. Would also highly recommend. Show additional information
I was impressed with the professionalism of the company from quote to installation. The installation crew on the day were impressive. They all introduced themselves to me; told me what was going to happen; gave me a timeframe for completion; were very courteous and well mannered; worked solidly to complete the job and at the end of installation I was shown how to read the inverter and use other equipment installed. The office staff also deserve a mention as they were very helpful as well. Would certainly recommend to others. Show additional information
Hasn't been installed yet but a great company to deal with. Show additional information
Dean was very prompt, knowledgeable and helpful. He uses the best quality system and parts. I am comfortable with the decision I made and believe his Service and After Care will be brilliant. Even helped us out by setting up a payment plan. Show additional information
Brilliant. Just brilliant!
Getting solar installed with Replenishable Energy is by far the best decision we've made for our home.
It's currently overcast but we're generating 10kW from our 13kW system (and pumping most of that back into the grid for $'s).
The team were absolutely fantastic to deal with. I can't say enough good things about the customer service from Rollo & Amanda and the quality of workmanship from the team that installed it.
All of them were experienced tradies and were friendly, tidy and happy to answer any questions. It was great to see that they love what they do - as it showed in how keen they were. I'd highly recommend them to anyone thinking about solar on their home or business. Thanks guys.
Thank you Replenishable Energy! We are very happy with the solar system that you have installed for us! Rollo gave us good advice and went through the various solar system options. Paul and the installers were helpful and professional. Highly recommended! Show additional information
Solar Quotes certainly helped with gaining the confidence to launch into the wonderful, yet precarious world of solar .
Thanks to Finn and the team for your help.
Good overall service, bit of waiting time on parts. Job done neat and professionally. Show additional information
Rollo was very professional & understanding with nothing I asked being too much trouble. He answered all of my questions very well without "telling me what he thought I wanted to hear". He told it "as it is".
When his team arrived I was very impressed with their friendlyness, cleanliness, and attention to detail. All of the young men were very professional in what they did & went out of their way to "suffer an old Fart's inquisitiveness".
They did an impressive job for which I am very grateful.
I had one hiccup @ the completion of the install & a phone call to Rollo had the hiccup fixed within 35 minutes. Considering where the young fellow had to come from that was impressive to say the least.
The office staff were equally impressive with prompt emails (thank you Gina) detailing the job including photos of the install and Amanda was very helpful in setting my phone up to enable me to monitor my new system from anywhere in the country.
Overall a very impressive firm to do business with.
I would like it known that I have no personal or business relationship with Rollo or his Company other than being a very satisfied customer.
Rolls at Replenishable Energy was fantastic and promptly responded every time to queries. Nothing is too much trouble for him to help. Great job and love our system Show additional information
Our experience with Rollo has been outstanding right from the start.

He was very helpful over the telephone, providing some good advice and information. He took the time to listen to what we wanted to achieve and then explained to us in terms we could understand, what our options were – there were several, the restrictions of our current set-up, how our system could be improved, and what it would cost. He was very patient as we asked many questions and talked through the options.

The installation was efficient, respectful of our neighbours and very professional.

Their follow-up support has also been excellent. We would highly recommend using Replenishable Energy and we are delighted with the result.
The three quotes were very useful. I secured one additional quote from a supplier that exclusively deals with micro inverters, since I was interested in these. In the end, I decided not to go with this because I thought that what I was getting for the same price was not as good. One of the quotes sent sales person, but he was making claims such as the panels were made in Europe where as they were made in Asia. Not that I minded they were made in Asia, but I felt he was not telling the truth.
Another supplier initally offerred me a higher quote for the same system as the one I went for, then offered much lesss, but I went with the original one (Replaenishible Energy) because I felt they were the most honest.
Rollo took the time to explain all the details of the system and answered all my questions.
In the end I went with him because of a good price for a good system and great service.
The installation went very smooth and the team was very good,thorough and did a clean job.
They started at 8 am and by 1:30pm everything was up and running.
Very satisfied!
The whole experience was fantastic. Rollo was extremely knowledgeable and honest, he assessed our house and our electricity bills to determine what the most appropriate system was for us, and always made himself available for follow up questions and to further discuss decisions and ideas. The whole process was smooth, professional and easy. Installation was done within 2 weeks of payment and completed in 2 days with no fuss. It was not only Rollo and Replenishable Energy's service that won us over, but also the LG Neon 2 panels. After looking at a range of other panels, the LG panels were impossible to beat in terms of quality, size (330 watt panels the size of 270 watt panels), warranty and value for money. Combined with the online monitoring of the Fronius inverter which has helped us monitor and adjust our energy consumption, this solar system has really proved beyond its worth. Show additional information
Rollo's whole team were excellent. This job was not a typical one in that I was located in the Sunshine Coast and arranged the contract while the installation was in Kewarra Beach, a northern Cairns beachside suburb. All staff were courteous and extremely helpful. One could not have asked for more. Show additional information
Very impressed by the professionalism of Rollo and his team. From Rollo explaining the ins and outs of what system would be best at our house for the quote, the administration ladies (Gina & Amanda) for their prompt support with Ergon approvals and other documentation such as user manuals, logins, etc and to finally the courteous and clean installers (Paul & Dan) who installed the system at my house, I can't fault this company. Much to my surprise, I was fast tracked and the day after the installation, Rollo followed up with me to ensure I was happy, understood everything and if I had any concerns about his staff, the installation and general concerns. I wish all companies acted in this manner. My wife and I are very happy customers and would highly recommend this company. Show additional information
Unbelievable service no hasseles easy to contact and recive any additional information prompt and effortless installation in all a pleasure to deal with rolo amanda and staff thank you Show additional information
We went with the cheapest price for comparable quality. So we went for higher end inverter and mid range panels.
All 3 companies provided enough information to make an informed decision.
From the outset it was a pleasure dealing with this company. They were very professional, responsive and the system provided is performing very, very well already exceeding expectations in terms of output. We are very pleased and look forward to enjoying many years of solar power. Show additional information
We are very happy with the quality of products, the installation process, and customer service from Replenishable Energy. We did a lot of homework on different solar systems (mostly through SolarQuotes.com.au), and decided to go with a fairly high quality system. Several retailers/installers in our region provided good quotes for this caliber system, but Rollo and his family at Replenishable Energy won out thanks to their fantastic customer service.
2 months on from our installation, and we are very happy with our system. I recommend Replenishable Energy to anyone looking into solar systems in the wider Cairns region.
Very fast and easy to organise and Rollo was very easy to deal with and explained things well Show additional information
Rollo was good to deal with, no hidden costs or BS at all, his team was very professional and polite. I didn't get any other quotes from other dealers because I don't think they would have beaten Rollo's honesty. Show additional information
Rollo was very clear about the limitations of my property and of what would work within those limitations. He was extremely professional and was happy to answer all my questions and to continue to answer questions as they have occurred after installation. He wasn't the cheapest quote but his invertor has the best guarantee and write ups and he clearly explained all the costs and site problems. Show additional information
Solar system is 7.7 kW of LG 320W panels, Solax 5kW hybrid inverter with BMU and EPS. LG RESUplus and 2x LG 10kW series 2 batteries.
Still grid connected and according to the power meter we draw less than 1kW per day, but put average 18kW daily back to the grid despite 50% cloud since installing .
House is 310 sq m with 3 fridges and 4 air conditioning units NOT all run at the same time. We also have solar hot water and gas cooking.
I got 2 quotes both were good though made my choice due to 3 phase on my property.
Was never contacted by the third supplier.
The solar system has been installed on my roof, however, I needed a new power box and there is currently a 30 day waiting time between time of installation and when our energy authority, Ergon Energy, can come to my place and organise connection to the Grid. I find this very disappointing.
The installation by Replenishable Energy was efficient and crew were professional and pleasant.

Although the quality of the system is suppose to be very good, I really do no know until Ergon Energy install new solar power.
The supplier listened to our requests and gave us a comprehensive explanation as to why he recommended the system he chose. The quote was provided promptly with all details clearly itemised. The contractors were professional and completed the work on the date booked.
Although we have only had it installed for a few days the system is working exactly as we were told it would.
I definitely would recommend this company.
Replenishable Energy provided a professional and efficient service and were very informative in their knowledge of the best system for our needs now and in the future. They also worked within our budget at this time but ensured we are able to add a battery in the future should we proceed with that option. Unlike other providers, they treated both of us with respect and honoured their quoted price. Every one with dealt with at Replenishable Energy were professional and courteous. We purchased a Fronius Hybred 3 phase 5kw with the Trina Panels 26 x 260 and a Fronius Smart Meter fully installed. Show additional information
There were a few small problems after instillation which where solved the same day. One small issue came to light after installing the inverter. It was a lot noisier than I thought it would be and I whish I had know before had so that it could have been installed appropriately. Show additional information
Rollo & staff at Replenishable Energy are an excellent group of people to deal with, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to install solar. Show additional information
He was very quick to come out and give me a quote. I thought he was quite reasonable with his quote,and gave him the go ahead. My old system was supposed to be a 2kW system with a fronius IG20 inverter and for all I know, I was allowed to supply 2 KW into the network.He tells me now that I am putting too much into the system,and I could lose my 40cpy
He supplied me with 16x Opal juice SJ250 P6P Opal 250 wattMulti Modules;
1x Fronius Galvo 2.0-1 KVA Rated Inverter;
Antai Railing Kit;
Less STC Rebate:[email protected] $37 each
Removal of old system,
Cost of Scissor Lift,
All up $5,800.
The building is a 2storey house,so a lift was required.
Don't publish my name until this is completed.