Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Replenishable Energy offers quality materials, brand name products, knowledgeable advice and a minimum warranty period of five years, on your whole solar system. We’re committed to industry best practice and providing you with a truly comprehensive solar service, at the very best price.

We deliver solar solutions for a wide range of residential, rural and commercial customers, across Cairns and its surrounding areas, including all of Queensland. Our friendly, professional team of Cairns solar specialists will guide you through every stage of your solar journey, from initial enquiry, to site inspection, system design and final installation. We can even assist with repairs and maintenance, as and when needed.

We are a Clean Energy Council (CEC) Approved Solar Retailer, which means when you choose us, you can be assured that you’re buying a quality product from a company that follows all relevant consumer protection laws and implements best solar industry practice at all times. Our team includes licensed electricians and CEC Accredited Solar Installers. Our services provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. Our products have been specifically chosen and designed to perform in our tough conditions.

Reviewers report paying: $4,500 - $8,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

Replenishable Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (226)

So far, so good.

So far, so good. No issues at this stage.
All done within five hour period, including extra work fuse box upgrade. Of 3 names you supplied, one was out of town based, one wouldn't supply top end LG panels. I already knew of Replenishable Energy, and they have proven to be very satisfactory, so far.
Still waiting for energy company to change meters and get system working.
It's working, and producing, now, but not hooked up properly yet. Thank you for your advice, and I have been following your articles.
Next is to look at batteries?But, I may wait, as per your advice (from one of your articles), for a while and see if things change.
Thanks again.
Regards, Brian C.

Original Review on 13-03-2021:

Installers great quote good

The quote was great installation was brilliant the sparky was not forthcoming with a lot of information as to what he did overall pretty good Original ratings

8 months later we asked Mick: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes carnt fault the system it’s great but I thought the company i bought the solar from might have been in touch but have not heard boo

Original Review on 11-03-2021:

Thanks solarquotes

Great service from a very knowledgeable team, except one that was having a bad day. Installation was efficient and finished off very neatly. The team organized everything and communicated with me well and the system was installed and up and running in one day. Original ratings

8 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Performing as expected from sales pitch, even generating plenty of power on very overcaste days . The only thing that I didn't realise until talking to the electrician that was that it would turn off if there was a power failure for safety reasons.

Original Review on 01-03-2021:

8 months later we asked Max: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Our system has performed above our expectations. Excellent

Brilliant service.

Found Replenishable Energy via Solar Quotes, and immediately found Adam and team very knowledgeable, friendly, and reliable. We secured a good quality 6.6kw system, and the work was carried out with ease. Highly recommend them for residential solar needs.

Good Job

Great professional service, good product range and right choice for my requirements

Fantastic proffesional team. Worth every $$$

Fantastic team. Couldn't fault them. From start to finish the team kept me in the loop. Great company.

Professional and competent.

Adam was very knowledgeable and took me through all the steps and questions I had about various systems. He was able to give me a system that fit my needs and sized is accurately so I got good value for money (11 kW system with 8 kW inverter). The installation was smooth and the installers were professional, neat and polite. The after sales service I got was prompt and also professional. I have been recommending Replenishable Energy to friends since this positive experience.

Rep was straight to the point and focused. The installation was a mirror of this attitude. Very tidy

Customer service was excellent and a decision maker and it was a local company.

Presentation

excellent service, easy to contact and quick to follow up, even with texts on a sunday

solar installation

Very satisfied with all aspects of installation .........a seamless operation from start to finish...highly recommended.

Renewable Energy were great to deal with from Adam taking the time to come out and give his advice and the quote and the installers who did a great job even setting the panels in different location to the original plan for optimal positioning, plus the office girls helping out with any queries, would highly recommend to anyone wanting a solar installation

Hassle free install very informative

Very informative hassle free installation. Quick turnaround from quote to install.

Original Review on 24-10-2020:

Top job .. very good product and service.

Installation excellent.. efficient and on time. Installers were polite and friendly.
They did the grid connection and all went VERY WELL

8 months later we asked STEPHEN: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes... works well

Highly professional, responsive and easy to work with.

Clear and easy to read quotes. Sales person was honest and approachable.
Installers were extremely professional, tidy and easy going.
Everything taken care of from a customer service point of view. Very little I had to do.

Original Review on 14-10-2020:

Extremely Happy.

Quoting and sales process straight up front with the owner of company coming to inspect the job.abliging and reliable. Installers were polite,punctual and completed the job.leaving no mess.Since completion they have proceeded in having the grid connection installed. Overall the price was the best but more importantly the owner making a point of coming to our home to inspect the job.He traveled approximately two hours to get to our home. Very happy. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Errol : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Absolutely. Not a complaint. Electric ity account around $25 to $30 per mnth

Great installer and service!

The quoting and costumer service was amazing and all my questions were answered quick and on a professional level. I got taken through every stage with a great precision and accuracy. I would highly recommended them!

Fantastic team

Very professional service. Punctual, friendly and professional. Amazing solar system. Would definitely recommend.

Totally professional ln every way

From start to finish the process was so very easy and seamless.
My old system had malfunctioned and it wasn't a problem for R/E to dismantle it and replace it with the new system all in one day.
From accepting the quote, communication with the staff was very pleasant and straightforward with no hiccups. Installation was arranged earlier than i expected, and it was fully operational that same day. I am very impressed

Fantastic Support

The installation was efficiently done and all communication was professional and timely. 13 months later when I had an issue with the hot water and texted for support on a Sunday I got a message then a support call which was pretty fantastic for a Mother’s Day Sunday. I’d thoroughly recommend this company to anyone wanting Solar.

Ist Class Installation - Friendly informative Management and Team members

The Sales and Quoting process was quick and easy to understand. A full written quotation followed a lengthy and informative telephone conversation with Rollo.

There were no hidden costs; last minute additions; everything was transparent. Good recommendations and helpful advice enabled myself to make appropriate decisions regarding purchase.

The installation was completed as soon as the weather permitted. The entire team was polite, knowledgeable, competent and were equipped with all the necessary tooling, lifting equipment. Working safe procedures were evident.

The install was prompt and professional.

I fielded a number of questions to the lead Electrician during installation (Dan) and the explanations were informative and correct.

Replenish Energy has taken care of all 'paperwork' for compliance and connection to grid.

I might add that after spending a few months researching the options I decided to install a second Tesla Powerwall; the immediate benefit in potential savings becomes obvious.

Great job, got exactly what we wanted

We came into this with a fairly good idea of what we wanted for our 4-bed FNQ family home: reducing our electricity bill to near-zero with a larger capacity solar system (that would provide enough extra capacity as our young family gets older), a good quality inverter w/ a strong warranty, a hot water timer, and a no-fuss installation from a local company with a solid reputation.

We got 8 quotes from local companies, including all three Solar Quotes suggested installers. We would have been happy with any of these three companies, but went with Replenishable Energy for a number of reasons:
1. The rep was very straightforward and quoted on exactly what we wanted (he also gave us some very helpful advice on work to undertake on our roof beforehand, later independently backed up by a local builder; none of the other companies did this)
2. RE managed to hit a sweet spot for us between price, quality and warranty (esp. in terms of basic panel brand and warranty)
3. The quote was also very straightforward didn't over-promise on the performance of the final product
4. RE were the only company to recommend an install under cover in the car port; all the other Reps suggested next to the fusebox in partial shade (presumably as they wouldn't need to run the cabling through the roof for this)
4. We had some very positive feedback from close friends about RE

Installation was very quick and efficient, despite some bad weather. The team were polite and friendly and cleaned up afterwards.

Our only criticism would be around the lead time between the deposit and commencement of the work, and the scheduling of this installation. We feel that the RE rep could have been a little more realistic about how soon work would likely commence after the contracts were finalised. We signed off on the contract in late November, and while we were told that we had missed out on a slot before Christmas, we were given an approximate date of just after Christmas. This ended up being late January, right at the end of the school holidays. We were also not told that RE would be closing down for a fortnight over Christmas/New Year. However, we also accept that it is difficult to schedule work around this time of year, particularly during rainy season in FNQ, and that our expectations of an early Jan install may have been unrealistic.

Once we made contact after RE re-opened, they seemed to do their best to try and commence as soon as they were able. We were given approximately 24 hours notice of the installation occurring, but were able to work with our employers to accommodate this.

Grid connection occurred very soon after the install and we have had no further issues or concerns since turning the system on.

We have now had the system installed and operational since late Jan and have had two monthly bills from Ergon. We are *extremely* happy with the results. Our Feb bill dropped from $220 in 2020 to $24 in 2021, and our March bill fell from $200 to $4.26. We have also substantially increased out daytime power usage over this period.

The Fronius app is also very easy to use and has helped us understand how best to adjust out power use to reduce our usage.

Overall, we are very happy with our system and our choice of installer. We would strongly recommend Replenishable Energy to anyone in the Cairns/FNQ region.

Fantastic service and knowledgeable staff

Provided good information with no hard sell technique and installed panels with no problems. Follow up after install was great

Quality system with excellent service

Salesperson explained the various systems and benefits. I liked the face to face meeting on site. Installation was very professional and timely

Excellent sales service and installation

From the initial enquiry to the installation service was excellent everything was organised for me and communication was excellent when the ja panels were not available I was upgraded and no extra cost

Great Service & Advice, Quality System

Very happy with service and products supplied, quoting process was informative & painless, Value for money products that suited our requirements, service and advice was top class, install team were very respectful of property, early days yet but confident in product, providers and advice. would thoroughly recommend Replenishable Energy, particularly like detail in the Solar Edge App.

Original Review on 20-07-2020:

Brett Mackenzie - Mooroobool Cairns

Everything was done as per agreed timeframes.

Quality system at right price.

Organised Ergon Energy to swap meters over.

System working well.

8 months later we asked Brett: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes the solar system is running extremely efficiently.

I have halved my energy bill each month.

Original Review on 08-07-2020:

Professional installation

Execellent installation and service from the sales team. They organised our connection to the grid. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Ronald : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, no problems at all.

Great value and service

A big thanks to the team at replenishable energy. They went over and above to cater for my requirements. They were also the best value for money out of the 4 quotes I received.

Organised professional installer

Replenishable fulfilled all commitments to us, both in product and performance

Very highly recommend

Rollo and his team have fantastic service and are very knowledgeable. The installation has done to a very high standard, definitely setting to bar high for other installers. As an extra to the fantastic solar installation they also completely redone all of the roof screws of the house with multi seal screw. Could not be happier with the service

Solar

Very professional company..arrived on time for quote..friendly and knowledgeable..

Excellent Job

System running perfectly. Called the office and had home visited by Rollo the next day. Installation was done in 5 weeks, on time and very efficient. The job done is professional and everyone was very helpful and answered all the questions i had. The sales staff and team were polite and promptly organised my grid connection after the install. Highly recommended.

job well done by competent people, hoping it saves us a lot of money in the future, but would have liked some information on it.as in paperwork to read

sales promoting and quote well done
Installation was fantastic
everything done before leaving

On time installation

Good service and on time with the install and the cheapest of 2 quotes.

Excellent service and pricing.

The service and pricing were both great. I highly recommend this business.

They took the time to view house before doing quote. Nice staff, good install, consistently hitting 5KW.

As per title they actually visited the house before doing the quote, sales consultant was very knowledgeable and nice to talk with. There was a wait of about 6 weeks before the install but it was all done in 1 day with no hassles at all, energy retailer was booked in for the same day and everything went smoothly.
The system is consistently hitting the 5KW when the sun is out.
The fronius Inverter has fans inside it and you can hear it on a quiet day but it isn't loud, I would honestly hate to have an inverter without fans since I live in the tropics.
Unfortunately the power board when I bought the place was probably the original from 40 years ago and it needed replacing, was covered in rust, had those old wire fuses even.
So the price listed includes a full replace of power board.

Fantastic company to deal with from start to finish.

A very thorough sale quote, easy installation process. The whole team are great to deal with.

Our Independence

Sales/quoting process - personal by Rollo
Installation - polite, tidy, punctual
Customer service so far very good - organized Ergon Energy
haven't received the final invoice = deposit $ 6,456.00 in Sept 2020
Quote is $ 32,280.00 there have been changes.

I was a solar Objector until I spoke to Adam

They definately have my vote after looking arround the market.
Adams initial consultation was informative and gave good choices of different systems, and capacities.
Physical layout was different to what was initially suggested, but it was noted at the time that the exact layout would depend on the installers,also I ended opting for a larger unit with more panels once I discussed our Electricity usage for the past 2 years with Adam who agreed and alied my fears.

Installation by the team was very efficient and explained to the satisifaction of this "retired" Electrician and connection was immediate.

All communications with the Office were met with polite and effecient service which streamlined the processes.

excellent choice of company for solar very happy

from the sales pitch, quoting and installation we found that nothing was too much even the office staff helped in our app set up the guys that did the install were very Professional and very clean in there workmanship. we were very happy in how prompt they were and the after sales service.

Quick, efficient, clean and timely

System only installed 1 hour ago. But a summary of my experience thus far as per below:

* Quoting was professional and friendly.
* Installation was quick and efficient. Installers arrived just before 8 am and left around 1 pm. The work was very clean. They re-marked all of the switchboard switches with neat printed stickers (over faded marker pen). All conduit was installed straight / square and tidily finished. Installers were polite.
* My software for the system was setup for the system within ~1 hour of finishing installation.
* Customer service has been very responsive, from top to bottom. Due to personal circumstances I requested a fast-tracked install (if the opportunity came up) and they managed to get my installation done within a very short period of making payment and I am very appreciative of their consideration.

Overall - very happy and very satisfied. The process has been completely painless (so far). Will recommend Replenishable Energy to everyone I meet!

Fantastic installation

After much research, I have settled with Replenishable Energy. The quoting process was excellent. Adam dropped in and gave us the quote, and it was quite informative. He did not pressured us at all. He gave us the best quote. The Installation went so smoothly. Paul and his team turned up on time. They are so polite, and it was great dealing with them. Cleaned up after the job was done. They organised the grid connection after the install. Definitely, will recommend them to my friends!

6.6kw

Quoting process was easy, initially done remotely then I asked for physical visit which was done promptly. Position of the solar panel plan had to change a few times but in the end it was for the better due to a few factors i.e flute on roof and sun aspect.
Sales and service was very good. Grid connection organised by Replenishable Energy.
Install was completed in approx 5 hours, good workmanship, the team were friendly, on-time as booked and tidied up pretty well when job was completed.

So far so good

The system was only installed this week. But the rep was friendly and helpful. The people I dealt with on the office phone were always polite and helpful. Being North Queensland during a pandemic, it took about 5 weeks from my deposit to installation. But the installers were here when they said they would be, were very professional, clean and explained things well.

Very honest company. They get absolute best price. I shopped around, no one could beat their price. Installers also very professional , awesome neat work. Office staff also very helpful. Thanks guys.

I shopped around everywhere,
Got a great price for fronius and q cell with clenergy racking hot water timer,
Adam was great, showed different options.
Can not recommend this company highly enough.
Very very happy with what I got and how well they installed it.
Office staff also very helpful.

Efficient installation

Initial consultation was informative and gave good choices of different systems. Physical layout was different to what was initially suggested, but it was noted at the time that the exact layout would depend on the installers. Installation was very efficient and connection was immediate.

Replentishable Energy

The guys did a good job, required a call back to straighten out wonky panels, and don't believe their app that overlays panels on your roof they use when quoting, it turned out they couldn't fit as many panels as quoted when installing. They really need to get up on the roof and do a real measure to quote accurately. Anyways, turned out good in the end they admitted their mistake and put in an optimised system for the same price but with a few less panels than quoted. They seem like a good local company and they get back to you quick with any questions. They beat other companies with a quote by at least 2 weeks, by which stage we had already locked in Replentishable energy. The installers were friendly and helpful, and overall great customer service.

Efficient, friendly quality service

Very happy with my experience from start to finish. You can tell its a family owned business because of the extra effort they put in, from the customer service through to professional installation. Everything was ready to go and operating by the end of the day with instant access to a monitoring app so I could see it already working. Thanks for your service and happily accommodating my extra 'Electrical requests'. Highly recommended

Original Review on 06-11-2019:

Professional and quality install and equipment

The owner came to my home and explained several options and then gave me a recommendation of which system he would install. I took this advise, and the install was done professionally and was completed within 3 weeks of receiving the quote and deposit being paid. I will certainly use this company again if I had a further need. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Niels: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

My new solar install has performed perfectly since its install by Replenishable Energy. A few questions that I have had have answered promptly and professionally. Well done Replenishable Energy, I would truly recommend you to anyone thinking about getting a solar system installed.