Solar Run Reviews

About Solar Run, Solar Installers

Solar Run

Reviewers report paying: $2,350 - $6,400 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solar Run is a Solar Power Installation company based in Mount Waverley and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Run Solar Reviews

Great Solar Exceptional Service

The entire process with Matt Hall from Solarrun Warner’s Bay was positive. No hard sell, just credible providers with high levels of knowledge around the solution and attention to our requirements. Installation was quick and neat. These guys know what they are doing. Matt’s team treated our home with care and left our place in perfect order. Post install service has been wonderful and a couple of issues have been resolved very quickly. Great team! Show additional information

The worst and most unprofessional company ever.

The quote went smooth and they are helpful at first then when you sign the agreement, things will get worst.I have Solar Run GreenVale to install my home solar panel but it has been 3 months and it keep delaying, I have called them more then 20 times, every time they keep giving excuse and then not picking the phone. the customers services phone line (which show on their website) is pretty useless and cannot do anything except will ask to call back but never do. They cancelled the installation 2 times and now still not going anywhere. So disappointed how unprofessional they are. Show additional information

Solar Run is a fantastic company. Great value & system. Very promptly installed and everything went smooth

Just in one word my whole experience was awesome. Can't fault anything. I am highly recommending Solar Run. Show additional information

Nothing too difficult for these guys

Start to finish this experience was nothing but professional. Every request was acted upon quickly. I now have a great system that functions exactly as specified. Thanks Solarrun Newcastle Show additional information

Matt and his team were wonderful from beginning to end

Matt was very clear and patient throughout the process taking the time to ensure I was fully informed about what I was buying and answered my copious amounts of questions comparing products.
I was finding the whole solar process not only confusing but overwhelming as I had made the mistake of doing an online enquiry which resulted in an inundation of random calls and emails.
The install was smooth and thorough with a team of knowledgeable and helpful installers who made sure I was not only happy but well aware of everything I needed to know

Importantly the after sales service has been great- with a follow up call out to ensure things were running as they should be and that I didn't have any questions as well as dialogue about how it is running.

I cannot more highly recommend Matt and his team at Warner's Bay Solarrun

Fantastic solar panel installation.

The process was easy and quick. The only delay was due to the pandemic but installation was immediately scheduled once the restrictions were lifted.

The installers were professional and left the job site clean, the same as when they found it.

Prompt, Clear Service with no unnecessary upselling

I dealt with Matt from Solar Run, who first responded to meet at 8pm at night, 10 minutes after I sent a quote request. Explained things simply and didn't try to add bonus extras where not pertinent (e.g. no need for microinverters based on our shading assumptions). Provided several quotes that met our requirements and took the time to explain return on investment calculations for each system size.

Installation was a breeze with all admin handled by Matt expertly with my energy provider and the CEC. Matt ensured my provider was informed of the install for the purpose of installing smart meters. All up i think i spent about 15 minutes organising and having to do administration through the entire process.

Installers were professional and respectable who left the place tidy.

Had a minor firmware issue with the inverter 2 weeks after install, after a quick email to mate he contacted the provider and the software was remotely updated with the issue resolved within a handful of hours.

Quite happy to recommend Matt and his team to other people looking for a solar install in the Newcastle region.

excellent work from Solar Run Warners bay NSW

Just had a 9KW Installed by solar run Matt Hall and his team did a great job.
when I got the initial quote I sent it in to the team and Finn, they suggested i might use a different brand of panel
I asked can i have XYZ rather than what is on offer?

No Problem they said and I got the product the team suggested they gave me a date they arranged the tie up with Origin Energy and it just happened under their guidance.
The team turned up on time did the work cleaned up and left the job site perfect
Whilst it has only been a few weeks I would recommend Matt Hall in the Newcastle NSW area
Thanks Matt

Excellent Service

Smooth transaction from start to finish. Organized and communicated well throughout the whole process. Show additional information

Excellent customer service and installation. Highly recommended

After sourcing a few quotes, I settled with Solar Run Taylors Hill as they are local, reasonable in pricing and more knowledgeable of the products I was requesting for. Although there were many steps involved it felt quick and seamless and all my questions were answered promptly.

After signing the contract, the installers came in 2 days to install 20 solar panels with the SolarEdge inverter and we are very happy with the work done. In some bigger solar companies, the wait time for installation were between 3 - 6 weeks.

I don't usually leave feedback but this business definitely deserve it. Overall, I will recommend Solar Run Taylors Hill to my family and friends.

Solarrun for best solar

From start to finish the whole process has been and continues to be seamless. We would given a comprehensive and clear explanation of how it works, the cost for what has been provided is beyond our expectations. The installation was was exceptional, the men were very efficient, respectful and considerate, couldn't have asked for more from them. What's even more impressive is the follow up and support from Solarrun. I'd heard lots of negative feedback from others however our experience has been polar opposite. If you're looking for the very best you couldn't go past Solarrun. Plus it looks great another bonus!! Show additional information

Excellent Provider and Installer

Matt, Brandon and their teams provided a quality product and great service. From the outset, Matt was professional and delivered what he promised. Brandon and his team completed the installation in a prompt and efficient manner.

All were extremely friendly and helpful and I would have no hesitation recommending them to others.

GOOD JOB! SolarRun Bellbird Park

We wanted to deal with a locally based solar company who provided real/personal customer service. Chad, Judith and their installation team from SolarRun Bellbird Park’s customer service was exceptional!

From our initial meeting (onsite at our property) Chad looked after us. Chad listened to our needs, discussed our options, and then sold us the best product for our circumstances and not the product he was going to make the most money from, communication with all team members was excellent, installation was quick and setup went smoothly. The whole process was made very easy by Chad, Judith and their team.

We opted to go with the 5 kW Sungrow Inverter ((10 year warranty), the app that comes with the inverter is simple to use and understand) and 370W SolarRun’s EGing Mono Cell Panels ((15 year product warranty, 25 year performance warranty) look good, were great value for money and work extremely well). We also included a hot water timer on our switchboard. We’re happy!!

We highly recommend Chad, Judith and their team from SolarRun Bellbird Park!

Great customer service throughout process

Quote was adjusted to suit my budget and requirements.
Worked with me to get best roof placement and was always happy to answer any questions I had. Had no issues with me comparing other quotes either.

My Install - Lemon Tree Passage.

Quoting process was exceptional, I was chasing a bigger system but due to shading etc Matt put forward a system more suited to my location. He could have progressed with the bigger at more cost, shows honesty which was not so obvious on other installers I chased for a quote.
The installers were very polite and efficient, no complaints on the install.
Customer service is exceptional, lots of follow up and provided detail when I asked questions.
The easy process makes for a happy customer.

Brilliant Job Under Difficult Conditions

I was referred to An by a friend who was very pleased with the price and results. I got an initial honest assessment of the viability of installing a system on my small townhouse roof, and then An pushed my roof's space to the limits and managed to squeeze enough panels to make it work.
The price he quoted me was very competitive against the previous 3 I already had, and I was happy enough to go ahead with it. The SolarEdge inverter is also a highlight, being a smart inverter that has a good tracking app and good customer service.
Chris commanded the installation team and did an amazing job. my roof is a steep roof of a 2 story townhouse, and the team said multiple times it was the hardest roof the had to work on...
There was an issue fitting all panels according to the original quote, and there was room for better communications with me, but An sorted it with great customer service skills.

In short, Highly recommended!

Highly Recommend - Solar Run Bellbird Park

Confused and unsure after speaking with another solar company salesperson, a friend referred me to Chad from Bellbird Park Solar Run. I realised very quickly during Chad's initial visit that I had been totally misled and ill-informed by the previous solar company, who were obviously desperate for a sale, as all of the figures and savings they had 'guaranteed' were totally false.
Chad was completely open and honest about all of the pro's and con's - not that there were many con's! - and gave me accurate details and figures of the potential savings. He gave me time to think about my investment in solar rather than pushing me to 'sign up immediately'.
The quote from Bellbird Park Solar Run was actually more affordable than the initial solar company I had approached who had 'fudged' the numbers! My quote was professionally presented and easy to understand, and any questions were quickly and honestly answered.
We had an initial hiccup - nothing to do with Solar Run, however Chad and Judith quickly sorted the issue so that we were back on track with minimal hold up.
The installation was spot on. The guys were really friendly and tidy, and once the job was complete, left with no mess or rubbish for me to dispose of.
Following the installation, Chad returned to connect the system to my internet and mobile phone app so I have a real-time monitoring.
All in all, my experience has been extremely positive thanks to Chad and Judith at Solar Run BellBird Park.

Great Customer Service!!

Everything went well, communication was clear and everything was explained to a clear understanding. The installation people were very friendly and polite. I am happy to say that their service is GREAT!! Show additional information

Solar Run

Solar Run was able to provide me with a quote that was realistic and affordable.
Solar Run’s representative Matt, explained, and guided me to find the best system for my lifestyle without the confusion of technical terminology.
I would highly recommend anyone installing solar power, to speak with Matt from Solar Run, even if you decide on another installer, you won’t be disappointed with his professionalism and honestly.

Fantastic customer service by Sam Jain Solar Run Lara..He is very knowledgeable and helped us in getting the right system for our house.

Very prompt and competitive quote. The whole process was completed within 4weeks and they also helped me in completing all my paperwork and informing my electricity company. Would always recommend Sam great job? Show additional information

Excellent customer service and installation

When we first looked into solar it quickly became very confusing!
From the beginning of contacting Solar Run Warners Bay, Matthew has been very helpful and knowledgeable in answering our questions, advising us on the different solar systems, designing a system for our needs and to maximize our investment!
Matthew always kept us informed on the procedure and was always easily contactable!
Installing the system Brandon and his team were very efficient!
Quality of customer service and installation was excellent!
Highly recommend the team from Solar Run Warners Bay!

Pleasure to work with.

Solar Run Bellbird Park aren’t box droppers. They take the time and carefully understand your specific requirements and find a solution for you that is customised to your needs. They are honest and don’t sell you anything more than you actually need or will get a return on your investment for. They take a long term view and look at the complete customer lifecycle not just a single transaction. Solar Run give you a personalised service and I always new what was happening ahead of time so no surprises. They are quick to respond to any questions and do not intimidate you if you ask any stupid questions along the way. They don’t try and rush the sale or pressure you at all and treat you like a human at each step of the way. If you are looking at solar look no further you are in safe hands. Thanks so much for turning my roof into an asset and reducing my carbon footprint at the same time. My kids will thank you later too. Show additional information

Colour me impressed.

Contacted Solar Run on friend’s recommendation. They were only too happy to discuss my installation, address my concerns and work with me to make sure I was happy with the system we settled on.
Warren and his team were friendly and thorough, they turned up on time. Install was a pretty big job (10kw system) they were on site for 2 and a half days and took all generated rubbish with them. Communication was good.

Excellent service!

Matt and Brendan and his team from SolarRun, Warners Bay, were great to work with. Matt was very helpful with his expert technical knowledge, good advice and work to help me get the best deal for me - and it was a pleasure having the team over to install the system - which was done promptly, and without fuss. Definitely recommend them! Show additional information

Local and genuine - SolarRun

Because they were locally based in the ACT, I chose SolarRun over other quotes. Additionally, they seemed to give the best advice with an excellent PDF guide on their website. Warren helped me understand the pros and cons of different setups with honesty, and didn't show any bias or put down offerings from other companies. Aside from that, their products seemed to be best through my own independent research.
Lastly, they provided longer labour warranties than most other quotes, which was also important.

Great Customer Experience

Been an absolute pleasure to deal with Solar Run. Would recommend Show additional information

Fantastic Installer Team

I dealt with An, received quick response and support. The whole installer team is polite, came as scheduled, did the job quick and tidy. All wires and conduits were done nicely. Hope to receive the good support in the 10 year warranty. Show additional information

Quick and easy!

I have no hesitation in recommending solar run. The quotes I received were well laid out and made it easy to understand my out of pocket expenses. I received good communication throughout the process. I ended up with a 6.6kw system using REC panels with a Fronius Primo inverter, all for a great price. The installation day was made easy by the team, who were on time, explained everything and kindly cleaned up at the end. Highly recommend! Show additional information

Happy with this system. Good value for money.

Very well presented quote/proposal.
Representative was very professional and helpful regarding some minor issues, mainly with eletricity supplier.
Good value for money.
Removal of 5 year old 2kW system included in price (I retained).

Fast, knowledgeable and positive to deal with. Definitely recommend!

The whole process from A to Z went very smoothly.
Our contact was great to deal with and the installation guys were awesome and super friendly! Thanks Solar Run

Fantastic job overall

We dealt with An from Solar Run Taylors Hill and he was a pleasure to work with. An helped us through this whole solar experience and was honest with his quote. He also showed us what best suited our small family of 4. The installers who came to install our solar panels were professional and got the job done in a day. Overall a fantastic job, I would recommend them. Thanks guys! Show additional information

5 Stars! Highly Recommended

Solar Run Taylors Hill has been great to deal with. An and his installation team have taken care of everything for us. VERY HAPPY! Show additional information

Solar Run - FAR FAR AWAY!

Everything was great - quote done, contract signed, deposit paid and then it is close to installing and they pull out - citing they hadn't processed at their end for the Government Grant - so we have no Solar system and a loan to repay for the system. Now one would think that the Government grant would be in place as this was their main selling point - the saving given by the Government.....Thanks Solar Run for a job NOT done and putting us in debt at this time with Covid-19 threatening everyone financially - I'm devastated and extremely upset, this whole thing has cut us deeply - not only do we still have to pay for electricity we also have a debt to pay for nothing. :( Show additional information

Solar Run Head Office in Victoria has fixed Problem

Solar run head office in Melbourne by the name of Dilan fixed my solar inverter problem promptly Show additional information

Unreliable/poor service

Solar Run Taylors Hills provides very poor service. I had to run behind the agent several times to install the solar panels. 2 appointments were cancelled. Its been 2 months since the installation but so far no inspection done or certificate provided and not yet connected to the grid!

I called Solar Run company 3 times so far, but they haven't returned my calls yet!

Good honest installer and custom solution

Good electrical engineer that provide a good solution. Happy with the installation that used quality parts and was last for a long time Show additional information

Nick from Solar Run is one out of the box.

Recently had solar installed and was fortunate enough to have Nick handle my installation. From the very first meeting with Nick everything was handled by him, from filling out the application to submitting then the install. A few problems were unfortunate but of no fault of Nick or Solar Run and Nick went way beyond the call to get everything sorted without delay. No money changed hands until Nick was 100% satisfied with the job. He had the installers come back 3 times until everything met his standards. Cannot recommend both Nick and Solar Run highly enough and have nothing but praise for everyone. A more than happy customer. Show additional information

Professional sales person

Salesman was very punctual and knowledgeable. Quote and price was competitive. Would recommend Show additional information

Fantastic experience

I found Warren very knowledgeable, he was able to point out a number of potential issues around layout. My system was able to be installed within 2 weeks as per agreed design. Installation went without a hitch, the installer was punctual and polite. Overall a good experience and would definitely recommend Warren and Solar Run. Show additional information
The sales people were great even after I had paid the initial deposit - had a keen eye for shading issues and the best location for the panels. The after sales people that prepared all of the doco were also good. The installers were a bit slow and non-communicative, but they did get the job done within 4 weeks of signing up. I did have an issue with one of my strings after this and it took them 3 weeks to get back to fix it, but all is now working well. Show additional information
We decided to take advantage of the Federal and Victorian governments' rebates on solar power. After a lot of research we decided to go with a company called Solar Run. We contacted Anthony Kurta at Solar Run in Mt. Waverley and he in turn put us onto Robert Nemarich at Solar Run in Brighton. Both Anthony & Robert were the best - quote was done on the spot and from the time it was accepted we gave the go ahead, the array was installed in a day & up and running in less than a week!!! Best of all their service was second to none - nothing was to much trouble and they were always available to answer questions. Their quote was the best out of 6 that we received. It's a cloudy day here this morning in east Melbourne and those 315 Watt half cell Risen (pronounced Ry-sen) panels are still pumping the power to both the house and the grid. Thank you Solar Run - very, very happy. Show additional information