Solargain Hervey Bay - Bundaberg - Gympie

Solargain Hervey Bay - Bundaberg - Gympie Reviews

Solargain Hervey Bay - Bundaberg - Gympie is a Solar Power Installation busines servicing Hervey Bay - Bundaberg - Gympie - Maryborough QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,490 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solargain Hervey Bay - Bundaberg - Gympie Reviews (193)

Happy buyer

Genuinely appreciated the support provided by, and the wealth of information received from, SolarQuotes it really assisted in making our decision.
After considering all quotes received we opted to proceed with SolarGain and we certainly don’t have any issues with the service they provided.
The only disappointing aspect encountered during the whole process was the time taken by our power company (Ergon Energy) to update meters and approve activation of the system.

Fantastic ,excellent service, installation went without a hitch.

Great service all round. Would recommend these to anyone & do so easily.

30kW 13 Garden View Court Kalkie Bundaberg

3rd time I’ve had solar installed. The installation team included the boss. They all are professional highly skilled tradesman who go out of their way to ensure any request is attended to. I’m a medically retired Linesman/Electrician and I can’t fault their work.
They put 120 panels on the roof which fit very nicely with my best day producing 210kWh after only being finished a week. The quoting system with indicated layout over a real roof picture was good to get a good idea to the finished installation but also the many quotes gave as plenty of options. The Huawei App is user friendly.
Being black panels on a black colourbond roof, they look ABSOLUTELY amazing hence why I put the address in the title for you to see for yourself. I’ve had black panels before, but never as good as these. Solargain are very conscious of my request to be aesthetic. I know that when it comes time to sell, there are not too many good looking systems on par with mine. We are very heavy users of airconditioning which the system during the daylight hours (even when partly clouded) completely covers.
My next challenge is to get battery storage installed so that my night load is covered as well.
I highly recommend Solargain as they are a local company that will be around for any future issues covered by warranty.

Original Review on 25-06-2020:

Installation is adequate

Fast response on quote. Tidy install. Disappointed to not fully understand process to convert the meter and to not change supplier for a better FIT during meter changeover - this has caused significant delays - nowhere in my research not from the installer did I come across information to explain the steps required post installation. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Dolour: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Better than expected

Original Review on 23-06-2020:

Woodgate Experience

Solargain was great from start to completion of installation. The installers were professional and carried the job out quickly. Original ratings

8 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

All good. Could have installed a larger system

Neat And quick installation

Very easy, once I knew what it entailed, also both the initial quote person and the representative who I talked to on the phone.

Happy camper

Installed on time good price good aftersales service
Cleaned up after job was completed
All paperwork completed. Had my first bill since the solar was but on and I'm quite pleased with the amount I have saved
Cheers

From the salesman to the installation we were very happy with the way it all went, they did all the paperwork for the grid connection and the new Meter to be installed

Great job from start to finish

Out of the three companies I received a quote from, Solargain were by far the most comprehensive, courteous and professional to deal with. Steven came on site and explained everything in detail, laying out my options and combinations.
I would definitely recommend this company

SolarGain provided a speedy & efficient service.

Great customer service. We had a digital meter, so connection was simple.
We paid the bill & connected a smartphone to the app.

Original Review on 30-12-2019:

The company rep was very professionsl and the company have the ISO accreditation which means they have quality, customer focus and integrity.

Excellent all round. Installation was awesome, tutorial easy to understand. Original ratings

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to leave a review we are pleased to hear you are happy with our products and services, Kind regards Solargain Hervey Bay.

9 months later we asked Ian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Original Review on 07-02-2020:

on time, everything went to plan without any problems The installers knew what they were doing,

easy and understandable because I had some idea after reading your survey
organised they explained what they were going to do

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing your feedback we really appreciate it. Kind Regards, Solargain Hervey Bay.

7 months later we asked Tony: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed really well. The $300.00 relief package given out earlier in the year we are still in credit.

Consolidation and Advancing

I recently had a Solargain 6.6 kw Solar Power System Fitted to support a smaller system already in place. This allows us to support our power needs and allows for a nice surprise when the power bill arrives.

Solargain gave us a choice which gave us the right equipment. Very impressed.

Original Review on 28-11-2019:

great to deal with from the first phone call to the after installation follow up call

quoting was easy
install done very well
service was great all over

Hi John, we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your the services we provided from start to finish and we thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kind regards Solargain Hervey Bay.

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes very good

Great company to deal with

Solargain went out of the way to help me. I was getting my roof painted first and solargain had booked the job 2 time and had to cancel on 2 occasions, There were very professional were able to do the job on the 3rd attempt (i felt sorry for them but things beyond me ). They are a very good company to deal with

Solar

Great service and price! Easy installation and access!!very helpful staff!!

Great communication and service.

Everything ran smoothly and all my questions were answered promptly. The connection to the grid happened as per the schedule. Everything was organised by Solargain.

From the first conversation solar gain were knowledgeable and willing to work with me to achieve the best system and location for my needs.

Before Quoting solar gain Hervey Bay called me to discuss my needs and what size system and if I wanted a battery and what I could get for my budget. Sent me through a quote with the size system I needed through past bills with various options with different panels inverters and battery price to still give me a choice as to how my system was designed with the different components and different pricing options.
Install day arrived and did the team who had different ideas on location of panels and had a app which could tell them where the sun would be and what angles and we agreed on where the panels inverter and battery were going to be installed and away they went to start the install, all team members were polite efficient. Upon completion there was no mess and all wiring was neatly placed and looks tidy. They organised grid connection for me and when home without visitors are generally 100% self powered.
I have no hesitation in recomending Solar Gain and solar Quote for anyone thinking about solar.

Professional company. Great to deal with

Quote was given within 7 days. Very professional to deal with. 6 different quotes presented. Company also quoted and installed Istore hot water system. They were very punctual including there recommended plumber.

Happy with install.

Deal was a special from this installer and was by far and away the best deal for the quality of system.
Install took longer than planned due to running into a few glitches with unusual details in house. Installers were friendly, work was neat and followed up after not finishing in daylight to check install.
So far very happy with the whole experience, only minor point being some debris - cable ends, small screws etc missed in clean up.

Great work

The initial sales process was easy and informative with no pressure from the salesman to buy the system immediately. Once decided to go ahead with the system it was an easy process. The installation team were fast and good at communicating. The communication from Solargain could be improved by being a bit more proactive on initiating communication. However, once I emailed them they were fantastic at responding quickly and with all the information that had been requested.

Give this organisation your serious consideration - glad we did.

We chose mid to high range panels with 15 years manufacturers warranty together with Fronius inverter with 10 years manufacturers warranty - add to this, the Solargain service commitment, being a local business of 10+ years - no brainer.

The whole transaction was seamless from initial discussions, to quotation, to the answering questions, to installation & handover. Even though a couple of things at handover gave me a hair cut, the young man just smiled, re explained & I have my hair again. I hope they just keep on doing what they do.

Excellent advice and great service

Sale/ quoting process was easy. The salesman inspected the house and provided a quote that evening. My house is a 2 hour drive from his office. The installation was smooth and hassle free. The electrician was very accommodating in helping me work out the the best place for the inverter. I had 6.6kw system installed and the work was completed in half a day.

Good people to do business with

A good installation at a fair price. Everything went as promised.

Excellent Service and Installation

The whole process went well and only held up due to the Christmas period. Three quotes were sought and all responded within a day of contact. After visits, all three responded with quotes within 24 to 48 hours. All quoting was excellent and we would have been happy with any of the three. We chose Solar Gain on quality and price, but there wasn’t a great deal of difference. All answered the questions happily and promptly. We put a large solar array on our business, as well as one at home.
Both crews were very good...very professional, polite and extremely tidy. Both installations required lifts, which arrived early on the day of installation and were promptly removed when complete. One day for a two story home. Two days for the business. Couldn’t fault either installation. The only hold up concerned Ergon. Solar Gain advised Ergon on the day all complete, Ergon rang the next day, but refused to install the new meter for two weeks. Ergon’s contractor arrived as arranged to complete the installation. Overall, an excellent and commendable job.

Efficient courteous and professional

Sales person knew his product and was very helpful. The installation was timely and the tragedies were clean and efficent. Customer service was very good and after installation service was good.

Hi Wayne, Thank You so much for your positive feedback. We are glad to hear you are happy with your installation and the customer service we provided.

Great experience

Quote was good, installation was on time, customer service was very good.

Hi Jackie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are pleased to hear you are happy the service we have provided kind regards, Solargain Hervey Bay.

I Chose Wisely

Solargain Hervey Bay provided an experience that is rare. From the initial meeting with Steve, it was clear that this company knew the market, its issues, and above all the products that were the best, and willingly discussed and answered all my questions. A company is only as good as its employees, and Steve has put together a team of employees who share the same passion as himself, they are polite, jovial, friendly and above all knowledgeable, work as a team, and seem to enjoy the work.
There was no need for a deposit to start the process, just pay at the end when asked. Now thats a company who has confidence in its products, work team and its knowledge. Congratulations Solargain Hervey Bay.

Hi Gary, thank you very much for your kind words, we really appreciate your feedback and very happy to hear you were pleased with our services kind regards, Solargain Hervey Bay.

Honest Installers

Sales & quotation process was effective, physical visit with very good explanations & site layout options explanations, but the salesman did not identify the micro inverter system as a viable option. My selection of system was based on Kwh capacity not cost. The Micro Inverter system was my eventual selection based on efficiency, reliability & safety. It took secondary phone calls & emails to gain quotes of the micro system.

The quote was accepted prior to Christmas. Installation was delayed due to Christmas holidays, previous early year contracts to be carried out etc. I was at the point of canceling the order due to no communication as to when the system would be installed, the day before I was going to cancel the order I was contacted & given a date for installation, so onwards progression it is - Yay!. Email from the company here is a new date, not even close to the pre-organised one - please explain, oops admin error. So installation goes ahead on the "planned" date (Wed 19th Feb) - all good so far. System installed seems to work.

Paid the bill on the day of installation. Phone call from the installer the next day, oops - we installed the wrong panels on your roof & will need to come back & fit the correct panels next Tuesday (25th)- Not Happy Jan!
Phone call (voicemail - 1.45pm) - Installers will be there Friday (21st) afternoon about 2.00 pm, as I hear the truck parking out the front......

Aside from this little error, the installation, removal & installation teams were knowledgeable about their work & the systems that they install. They worked hard in very high heat & humidity in QLD all day and left the work site clean & tidy. They were careful about my property to not cause damage or disturbance and maintained polite and open communication with me throughout the day as the need arose. Very Professional, courteous and hard working folks.
I was given grid connection notification from the local supplier the next day stating connection will be within the next 10 working days - So very effective in arranging grid connection.

I am satisfied with the integrity and actions of the company as they identified the error of the incorrect panel installation and made immediate actions to rectify the situation. Me - I would not have identified the difference in panels until I did a lot of comparison and study of the paperwork (this could have been months) so full credit to the professionalism & integrity of the company staff for identification & resolution of an expensive error- potentially to both of us.

Solargain is the BEST!

Steve and the team from Solargain have been helpful and professional in their approach to helping us with our decision and installation of our solar generating system. The access to information and then provision of what we believe to be the very best in panels and inverter has been appreciated by us.
Thanks Solargain

Hi Rob, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review we are pleased to hear you are happy with our services provided, Kind Regards Solargain Hervey Bay.

Great Installer

Sale rep. was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in plain and simple terms.
The installers where very prompt, efficient and explained the process.
The office staff have always been helpful, polite and efficient. They did all the details required for the connection.
No deposit required, payment in full on completion and satisfaction.
I have already recommended this business to couple of friends.

Hi Gloria, its great o hear how pleased you are with our team, thank you for recommending us to your friends. Kind Regards, Solargain Hervey Bay.

Great install team

The team was punctual, Went straight to work, answered all my questions, helped with the setup and left the site clean and tidy. a credit to Solargain

Hi Doug, Thank you very much for your review, we are very happy to hear you had a great experience with our dedicated team. Kind Regards Solargain Hervey Bay.

Great system.

The sales system was great, the rep obviously knew his product. The install went well,nothing was a problem, on time, very helpfull.
After we had our power connected they came back and connected us on. All good.

Hi David, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words, Regards Solargain Hervey Bay.

Prompt and friendly service

Quoting provided very promptly, system installed on time when promised. Great installation team providing great feedback and assistance with queries.

Hi Paul, thank you very much for your review we really appreciate your feedback and taking the time to do this kind regards, Solargain Hervey Bay.

Great!

Process was made very easy! Price was unbeatable and installation happened very quickly

Hi Monica, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Kind regards, Solargain Hervey Bay.

Fantastic company to deal with

Fantastic to deal with from start to finish highly recommend

Hi Steve, thanks for leaving us a review. We are happy you have had a great experience with our staff and services provided, we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review means a lot. Kind Regards Soalrgain Hervey Bay.

Brilliant from start to finish.

Quick and easy. Tailored to my needs with a pool ducted A/c double shed and family of 5. No issues at any point with fast and friendly service. Definitely recommend.

Hi Cade, thanks for leaving us a review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind, regards Solargain Hervey Bay.

Original Review on 18-05-2019:

All three Solar suppliers that you recommended provided competitive quotes and great customer service. We selected Solargain Hervey Bay because of their shop-front presence and the willingness of the Proprietor who "went the extra mile" to sit with us at our house and thoroughly discuss all aspects of the solar equipment currently available, the advantages and disadvantages of solar power through his in-depth overall product knowledge. He made a very complex subject easily understandable and provided us with two very easily understood options to choose from. Original ratings

Installation: N/A

8 months later we asked Dennis: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Absolutely. Our aim when installing solar was to eliminate electricity bills. so far, we have achieved our aim as all the electricity bills that we have received since installation have been in credit.

Very happy with the business, install, and product.

The whole process from the quote, to the questions and answers, to the product selection, more questions and answers, and install was great. As an electrician by trade, I was keen for someone to make me feel comfortable by being able to answer the questions that I had with answers that made sense to me. The entire team from the estimator through to the owner of the business were all fantastic and I highly recommend them. They will not sell you garbage and they stand behind the products that they install. I am very happy with my decision to go through Solargain.

Hi Marc, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day and the quality of our products, Kind regards Solargain Hervey Bay.

Easy process from start to finish.

From initial quoting day where Steven Brocklehurst spent a number of hours explaining every detail and process of the solar install it was very impressive. Time spent with me was obviously no object to Steven, which is a very rare trait in todays retail market in general.
Steven explained, and gave me a number of options for me to choose from, which were all excellent quality products at a very reasonable price. We then examined the pro's and con's of all those systems he put forward so as to get a better understanding of each product.
After careful consideration and research I decided on a system suitable for me and began the process by informing Steven to proceed with my installation.
With a couple of weeks wait for the ordering process of panels and inverters the installation went ahead and was completed in only one day.
I was extremely happy with the three lads that did the install, as they were very polite and respectful both to my needs, and the install method they were confronted with. In this process there was only one concrete tile broken which was repositioned down at eave level and silicone up to prevent water ingress. When it does eventually rain I hope I do not find any leaking tiles that might not have be discovered in the process. Only time will tell.
The three lads doing the install worked like a well oiled machine, and everything fell into place throughout the day. Joe Jason and I thing Harley (from memory) strategically planned out the layout of the solar panel placement, then Joe the electrician came down and began all the electrical works within the switchboard, ceiling and rooftop. During this time the other two lads began the rooftop install, then joined by Joe after completing the electrical works.
After completion the boys left the site clean and tidy.
A short time after the boys left site, Peter arrived to commission the system and within an hour it was all up and running.
The customer service I received from Steve after the install was exemplary as there were a few questions that needed to be answered and that was done without any fuss.
The girls in the office were also most helpful from start to finish.
Well done Steve, Julie and the whole team at Solar Gain Hervey Bay.
I have no hesitation in recommending Solar Gain Hervey Bay to anyone proposing to do a solar install.

Hi Ben, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our teams, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. Regards, Solargain Hervey Bay.

All Good

All done just waiting for Telstra this Friday to connect from their point

Very Impressive

Everything SolarGain Hervey Bay did was very professional and I found their whole process from the first visit to the installation to be of the highest standard. The installers were very pleasant and well mannered, as were all who were involved.

I would recommend Steven and Julie Brocklehurst, SolarGain, Hervey Bay to one and all.

Hi Honni, Im so pleased to hear you are happy with the process of our business, we really value our customers experiences and im pleased to hear your kind words about our workers and thank you for recommending us. Kind Regards, Solargain Hervey Bay.

Very easy to deal with, installation over and done with in a few hours, and up and running.

Sales and quoting process simple and straight forward, installation and setup crew very good to deal with, Polite, Tidy and Punctual.
they dealt with organisation of the grid connect, Ergon has cotacted me although I'm awaiting the meter change, supposed to be within 2-3 weeks from Panel installation. SolarGain very flexible regarding completion of payment.

Hi Sydney, Thank you very much for leaving us a great review we really appreciate customers feedback. Kind Regards, Lauren.

Surprising good!

I wasnt expecting such great service from the install team.
The product was installed quickly and the electrician explained everything. Great price, great product.
Two negatives. Young sales guy, son of the owner, was good. But not as attentive once the install was complete in answering questions.
second negative, the second install team were smoking on site, which is one of my pet peeves!

Original Review on 11-01-2019:

Installation is in a few weeks time when my new home is finished Original ratings

8 months later we asked Tamara: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Happy customer

Quote was professional. Company only to happy to help with enquiries and changes to original quote.
Installer arrived when promised and did a very tidy, professional job.
Yes all organised by Supplier. At time of writing, waiting for Electricity provider to do their part. They have contacted us and work is to be done in two weeks time.

Look no further, best solar team in the market.

Exceptional professional service, which was backed up by high efficiency and qualuty products. Look no further, if you are in the market to have a solar system, and the best price out of all the quotes that I got.
Very good service and they put the system where I wanted it not where they planned. Great attitude from the installers. Connected to the grid in under 2 weeks and getting good Kws from it, cant wait for the first power bill to see how much i am saving, thanks guys and thanks to solarquotes for recommending them.